Trophy list thoughts?

Mayadome

Looks to be relatively easy. It has the same achievements/trophies as Rez HD with some new ones for the new Area X.

If my memory is correct direct assault trance requires about 6 playthroughs of areas 1-5 without dying which is pretty easy when you get the hang of the game. I have no idea what Area X is like so hard to judge the difficulty of those trophies but it doesn't look that hard with 95% shotdown rate.

But yeah overall this looks way easier than Child of Eden but will probably take a good 20 hours.

Edited by Mayadome

I've never been particularly great at the Rez games, so this seems like it's going to be pretty hard (at least for me).

It really just comes down to memorization of the levels and considering you will have to replay each level multiple times for platinum it shouldn't be that hard even for newcomers. Child of Eden on the other hand requires near perfect timing and memorization of the levels to get 800K points and hard mode can end your run in a matter of seconds.

It really just comes down to memorization of the levels and considering you will have to replay each level multiple times for platinum it shouldn't be that hard even for newcomers. Child of Eden on the other hand requires near perfect timing and memorization of the levels to get 800K points and hard mode can end your run in a matter of seconds.

Huh. Good to know. :)

• 10 months later...

The 30x score attack trophy left a sour taste in my mouth. Going through the rest of the list you naturally play the main 5 levels several times over, but then you are expected to play an extra 25 level playthroughs...
I ended up remote playing on my vita whilst watching some twitch streams