Multiplayer Still Active?

BDJBS_

I doubt it is,just wondering if people still play this on the vita,or will all online trophies need to be boosted? If so,how's the connection?

Is even the online servers still up to start with ? I know that they were close on PS3/X360 , not sure about the Vita version  :hmm:

Looking at some of the mp trophies' latest achievers and it seems like some were unlocked during the last few days, so it would seem the servers are still up.

Oh really ? I thought that they were closed cause EA tend to close their FIFA servers like 2-3 years after releasing the game .

They did close 12,13 and street, but then they re-opened them not long after, and yeah it is surprising there still open cause as you said they normally close the old servers

• Like 1

They did close 12,13 and street, but then they re-opened them not long after, and yeah it is surprising there still open cause as you said they normally close the old servers

WoW , they really close the FIFA Street servers . Was not aware of that happening , i was hoping to go back to it and get the online trophies but it's good to know that they are back online for the time being .

Edited by Jiaho24

• 5 months later...
On 4.4.2017 at 2:23 AM, jaehyun1009 said:

Just in: servers for this game are set to close in July 3.

do you have a source?

boosting this one with myself on two vitas atm i'm almost done. want to continue with fifa 14 right after 13. any information about this one?

• 2 months later...
On 21.6.2017 at 7:23 AM, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

How long did it take you with 2 Vitas mate?

I got a Vita and a PS TV so was thinking of doing it that way.

Took me 30ish hours roundabout but I played PS4 simultaneously, so it was 't bothering me :-)

but you might have a problem cause I guess that the Fifa 13servers are offline. Fifa14 can still be done. Did it last month too

cheers, nate

9 hours ago, NathanDarko said:

Took me 30ish hours roundabout but I played PS4 simultaneously, so it was 't bothering me :-)

but you might have a problem cause I guess that the Fifa 13servers are offline. Fifa14 can still be done. Did it last month too

cheers, nate

Thanks mate.

I was playing it yesterday, the servers are definitely still online. They don't close until the 3rd of July.

I'm up to 44 matches so far and it hasn't really taken me that long at all. Should have it done by the weekend ☺️

• Like 1

On 27.6.2017 at 8:30 PM, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

Thanks mate.

I was playing it yesterday, the servers are definitely still online. They don't close until the 3rd of July.

I'm up to 44 matches so far and it hasn't really taken me that long at all. Should have it done by the weekend 263a.png

That's good for you = ) you'll  obtain the trophy eventually than. gratz.

• Like 1

Okay so I'm currently on 120 matches and the "Hundred and Counting" trophy still hasn't unlocked. I have 0 disconnections as I have been boosting the matches myself.

The only disconnects that have occurred were on the team select screen or on the pre-match team lineups screen. None of them have actually occurred during matches.

Has anyone else had trouble unlocking this trophy? If so, after how many matches did it pop?

The servers close on Monday so I'm a little bit concerned ?

EDIT:- It popped after 123 ☺️

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wolverine123 said:

Can anyone that has the game confirm if the servers have shutdown please. Costs next to nothing on Amazon now so I'm gonna get it if the plat is still obtainable.

The Servers Shut down Last monday, July 3rd. There is a message as soon as you Start the Game that Connection to the Servers is Not active.

The plat was not achievable before that, too, because there were two glitched ones.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

The Servers Shut down Last monday, July 3rd. There is a message as soon as you Start the Game that Connection to the Servers is Not active.

The plat was not achievable before that, too, because there were two glitched ones.

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

On 7/10/2017 at 5:50 AM, dalailama1989 said:

This is the vita version so none of the trophies are glitched. You'd be correct if you were talking about the PS3 version though.