A use for scrap trophy doesn't unlock

I got it to unlock after replaying the game, and starting the level over again.  I didn't collect any mini kits during the story play through, and collected them all in free play, I also skipped no scenes.  I was able to get back to the level after the first Rey level by accessing the galaxy map.

I have all the character packs downloaded and with them I had all the skills that I needed.  Jar Jar can use the water tunnels, Jaba for strength panel, Ventress for the dark side/any Jedi for the regular.

Hope you can get there too.

I got it to unlock after replaying the game, and starting the level over again.  I didn't collect any mini kits during the story play through, and collected them all in free play, I also skipped no scenes.  I was able to get back to the level after the first Rey level by accessing the galaxy map.

I have all the character packs downloaded and with them I had all the skills that I needed.  Jar Jar can use the water tunnels, Jaba for strength panel, Ventress for the dark side/any Jedi for the regular.

Cheers for the tip, thought I was gonna have to do another extensive playthrough, but those character packs came in handy :)

I can confirm this works. I started a new game and played through the Endor Prologue and then completed the first Jakku mission. Afterwards you can view the galaxy map and select the mission itself. Like Tankor_smash said, don't collect any of the minikits on the story play through and just work on getting them all in free play :]