Playstation VR who's getting it, one week now

Steveatron

Hi  Guys,

just wanted to see who's getting VR day one and what games you are also picking up? What are your expectations.

I personally can't wait for it. I haven't had the opportunity to test it out but i feel that with this new hardware being released that it is only going to get better over time

• Like 1

i wish i could afford to get one, i really want to experience those horror games on VR. i'll try to save money for it in the meantime.

My thought really. Maybe someday i'll get a pro with VR. Hope you people who buy it, enjoy and waste a ton of money so the VR industry grows.

• Like 2

Hope you people who buy it, enjoy and waste a ton of money so the VR industry grows.

Gonna try my best!! :giggle: I was lucky enough to try it out over the last two PlayStation Experience weekends, and totally getting PSVR day one, pre-ordered - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked!!!  :awesome:

Along with Worlds, I'm also picking up Arkham VR, Rush of Blood, and (when it comes out) Eagle Flight VR.

Will probably download at least Thumper and Super Hypercube on the digital front... we'll see what other demos pull me in.  ^_^

• Like 3

Gonna try my best!! :giggle: I was lucky enough to try it out over the last two PlayStation Experience weekends, and totally getting PSVR day one, pre-ordered - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked!!!  :awesome:

Along with Worlds, I'm also picking up Arkham VR, Rush of Blood, and (when it comes out) Eagle Flight VR.

Will probably download at least Thumper and Super Hypercube on the digital front... we'll see what other demos pull me in.  ^_^

I'm not going to say i'm jealous, just gonna ask your address to check your stuff over night and "lend it" forever. Now gimme!

• Like 1

i wish i could afford to get one, i really want to experience those horror games on VR. i'll try to save money for it in the meantime.

Same here, too expensive for me right now.  But a few games I am interested in, especially the Batman game on it.  If it drops a bit in price down the line, I'll see if I can pick it up in the end.

• Like 1

I'm not getting it at launch, but I'm very interested to see how this whole thing will pan out. I hope the people who are getting it on day one don't regret their purchase.

Assuming PSVR doesn't crash and burn, I'll probably pick one up in a year or so when it's cheaper and has more games that interest me. I'm especially looking forward to the Japanese games for obvious reasons. :eyebrow:

• Like 2

I pre-ordered PSVR along with Summer Lesson.

Having played on it already i know it is amazing, can't wait.

Can I ask where you preorded Summer Lesson from? I'm trying to find any place online where I can reserve/order it but have had no luck...

Very excited as well, going to be there first thing Thursday to pick it up. And I'm off work all day so my brain will probably be VR fried :)

Will be getting following games day 1

100ft Robo Golf

Batman Arkham VR

Driveclub VR

Eve Valkyrie

Here they lie

Until dawn rush of blood

Wayward sky

And really looking forward to playing some Hatsune Miku Project Diva X in VR

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

I pre-ordered it. No full VR games pre-ordered (EU doesn't get the bundle) though I have pre-ordered Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

I pre ordered the VR together with VR Worlds.

I might also get Here they lie but i'll wait how that game turns out. Can't wait to shit my pants while playing horrors on the VR

I played the Here They Lie demo and it wasn't that scary, it got better as it dropped the fake jump scares and just got weird.

I'm getting one, i honestly don't know why. The only thing i want at the moment are job sim, and Res evil so getting one at launch doesn't really make sense but eh.

Showing support is one of the reasons I looked into buying day one :)
  • Like 1