Games to boost with myself

HaserPL

Hey, I don't know if there is similar topic but I have an idea. I have 1 PS3. In my city there are many FAT 40/60GB PS3's for a really cheap price. I would like to buy maximum 3 of them to have 4 PS3 total. Do you know ladies and gents which games I could boost with 4 PS3 with myself only? I know about Far Cry 2 and probably some AC games. Am I missing some games?

He would need one more PS3, though.

Isn't 4 enough ? And still even with only 2 ps3 it would be perfect since you wouldn't need to help someone get their cup. ..

not a problem. I could borrow or buy another.

Then go for FIFA street. Trust me it is easy. And with the second ps3 you will have to play half the matches ;D

not a problem. I could borrow or buy another.

LOL :D

Isn't 4 enough ? And still even with only 2 ps3 it would be perfect since you wouldn't need to help someone get their cup. ..

You need 5.

It's not possible with 4.

Sure, you don't need another 15 matches and instead of 30, you just play 15, but you still need 5 accounts to actually reach the final with your main account.

It works with 4 until you want to push your last account to QF. You need additional account to push it there since all 3 remaining are already later in cup.

Check the schema.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1356-FIFA-Street/31-Online-Dominance-

But yea, 2 PS3s are definitely sufficient.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Driver San Francisco would be boostable with 4 PS3's although you have to make sure your copies come with an online pass and the online has a nasty habit of disconnecting you for even being idle for a match (I have a turbo controller but it still said I was idle and disconnected!)

LOL :D

You need 5.

It's not possible with 4.

Sure, you don't need another 15 matches and instead of 30, you just play 15, but you still need 5 accounts to actually reach the final with your main account.

It works with 4 until you want to push your last account to QF. You need additional account to push it there since all 3 remaining are already later in cup.

Check the schema.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1356-FIFA-Street/31-Online-Dominance-

But yea, 2 PS3s are definitely sufficient.

Damn I forgot it was 5.. it has been a while since I played this game >.< Still with only 2 ps3 it's much easier than with another online player

It's a strange question. If you're that against having to boost with others that you would go to the expense of buying 3 PS3's why not just play games without multiplayer?

I could understand it if you gave a list of games you really wanted to play but didn't want to boost and were asking if you could do it on your own.

Judging by your profile you have a lot of unfinished games, are you querying which games in your list you can solo multiplayer?

• Like 1

It's a strange question. If you're that against having to boost with others that you would go to the expense of buying 3 PS3's why not just play games without multiplayer?

I could understand it if you gave a list of games you really wanted to play but didn't want to boost and were asking if you could do it on your own.

Judging by your profile you have a lot of unfinished games, are you querying which games in your list you can solo multiplayer?

I honestly thought of commenting the same thing to as to how it's a waste and he could do something else with this money but I was like whatever and it was non of my business.

Once again, I'm going to repeat what I said before. Instead of we guessing what you don't wanna play or what you already did, it's easier if you give us a list of all the games you own and have the intention of doing, then we tell you which ones you can solo with 4 PS3s.

• Like 1

Gat outta hell done few months ago ;)

Oh ok.

Once again, I'm going to repeat what I said before. Instead of we guessing what you don't wanna play or what you already did, it's easier if you give us a list of all the games you own and have the intention of doing, then we tell you which ones you can solo with 4 PS3s.

I agree, that would be so much better.

Well, It's reasonable. So: Crysis 2, maybe Crysis 3, Bad Company, Alien Colonial Marines, Bad Company 2, Killzone 2, Motorstorm apocalypse. These are the ones I own and I know they have some shitty multiplayer trophies.

Driver San Francisco would be boostable with 4 PS3's although you have to make sure your copies come with an online pass and the online has a nasty habit of disconnecting you for even being idle for a match (I have a turbo controller but it still said I was idle and disconnected!)

I've heard about this game. Maybe I will go for it someday.

Naughty Bear has a DLC with 4 online trophies that require 4 players. I never got around to get Big pile o’fluff! though. I reckon you could do that alone, but you would need backup accounts and another 3 copies of the game. (Or two, if you help me out hahaha)

It's really hard to find in Poland. In Polish version of amazon there is actually 2 copies avalible. xD

Games I would love to get but they are pain in the ass when it comes to multiplayer trophies would be Bad Company 1&2, Wolfenstein 09,AC Brotherhood, Bioshock 2,  Crysis 2 & 3, Mortal Kombat, Twisted Metal and maybe NFS Shift 2.

There's something you don't know about Far Cry 2. The game has an IP block if you try to add 3 PS3s to the lobby. I tried to boost the game by adding 2 PS3s of mine to the lobby that someone else was hosting and it didn't let me, so the only way to boost manuals is to do 1v1 matches but you won't be able to solo boost the multi-kills unless you change your IP address on one PS3. The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena is the ideal game to do with 4 PS3s on your own, I did it on my own and it can even be done alone in LAN with 4 PS3s. If you're talking about games he "can't" boost then you can't do Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier on your own because it requires 8 players minimum, I did that game with 4 PS3s and a guy who uses 3 PS3s and one of my friends, but when I needed to do the DLC trophies, I used 5 PS3s because the guy who grinded with me only had 2 activations of the DLC for himself. You can boost everything on your own for Red Faction Guerrilla except winning 250 matchmaking matches, that requires you to have a minimum of 6 players in your lobby. 

I don't recommend that you let people with 1 PS3 take advantage of the fact that you're using 4 PS3s because I really don't think they deserve your effort of moving that many PS3s for their lobby. Only use your PS3s as a lobby filler for the occasional trophy that requires multiple people and save grinding games for people who have more than 1 PS3, they know the struggle xD

thanks

There's something you don't know about Far Cry 2. The game has an IP block if you try to add 3 PS3s to the lobby. I tried to boost the game by adding 2 PS3s of mine to the lobby that someone else was hosting and it didn't let me, so the only way to boost manuals is to do 1v1 matches but you won't be able to solo boost the multi-kills unless you change your IP address on one PS3. The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena is the ideal game to do with 4 PS3s on your own, I did it on my own and it can even be done alone in LAN with 4 PS3s. If you're talking about games he "can't" boost then you can't do Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier on your own because it requires 8 players minimum, I did that game with 4 PS3s and a guy who uses 3 PS3s and one of my friends, but when I needed to do the DLC trophies, I used 5 PS3s because the guy who grinded with me only had 2 activations of the DLC for himself. You can boost everything on your own for Red Faction Guerrilla except winning 250 matchmaking matches, that requires you to have a minimum of 6 players in your lobby. 

I don't recommend that you let people with 1 PS3 take advantage of the fact that you're using 4 PS3s because I really don't think they deserve your effort of moving that many PS3s for their lobby. Only use your PS3s as a lobby filler for the occasional trophy that requires multiple people and save grinding games for people who have more than 1 PS3, they know the struggle xD

bro I didn't knew about it ;p