The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Telling Vader to resist is as pointless as telling me to play AAA game :awesome: 

What you are doing is not considering saving, it is hoarding. There was a point in my life that I saved up to 150 Love Gems but It is so hard to resist Step Up Scoutings for me because they are cheap but you are correct about me having a major problem of saving love gems.

Also......................

WOOOOOOOO, WE HIT 100 PAGES!!!!!

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

What you are doing is not considering saving, it is hoarding. There was a point in my life that I saved up to 150 Love Gems but It is so hard to resist Step Up Scoutings for me because they are cheap but you are correct about me having a major problem of saving love gems.

Also......................

WOOOOOOOO, WE HIT 100 PAGES!!!!!

See this is where i'm LOST and also get your point. I'm saving all these gems that i don't know what to do with anymore, there is no set that i would die for anymore, New Years Kanan was the only UR i was willing to save for about 150 gems and didn't really get anything except 1 SR pulls so i'm not saving for a set anymore. Subconsciously i think i'm saving and hoping that they would do another limited scouting that guarantees 1 SSR at the end of the year or something, but if it won't happen again then i'm really lost. I guess another set i'm interested in is Punk Yohane and that ram fairytale Hanayo. The only thing stopping me from starting a new fresh account is that i have one of my dream URs, Halloween Kanan.

17 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

See this is where i'm LOST and also get your point. I'm saving all these gems that i don't know what to do with anymore, there is no set that i would die for anymore, New Years Kanan was the only UR i was willing to save for about 150 gems and didn't really get anything except 1 SR pulls so i'm not saving for a set anymore. Subconsciously i think i'm saving and hoping that they would do another limited scouting that guarantees 1 SSR at the end of the year or something, but if it won't happen again then i'm really lost. I guess another set i'm interested in is Punk Yohane and that ram fairytale Hanayo. The only thing stopping me from starting a new fresh account is that i have one of my dream URs, Halloween Kanan.

That is actually the same issue @Satoshi Ookami has. He was saving for Rin and Umi for a long time but he doesn't know when to use them, so he just has a shit load of Love Gems saved up. 

What I would tell you is, if you have a special character or a special set that you personally like a lot. Then save for that character or set and try to get a complete collection of that specific thing. That is what I did to prevent myself from getting bored, I set goals for myself so I can try to accomplish. My Primary Goal is to have every Kotori UR that has ever been released in EN/WW LLSIF, My Secondary Goal is to get a complete collection of Bridal Set for Muse and so far I have Kotori, Nozomi and Umi. My Third Goal is to get a complete collection of the Arabian Dancer Set for Muse and so far I have Kotori, Maki and Eli. The list continues and that is how I keep myself busy in LLSIF while enjoying the music and the characters dialogue when you read their Side Stories or poke them.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I decided to only do the 30 Love Gem scout for the Muse 2nd years since I like them the 2nd years the most.

RxYjDXN.png

Congratulations on getting the UR Smile Umi, I also did the Step Up Scouting and I got another SSR but no UR. Also you got a lot of SRs as well including my very First SR which is the Cool SR Umi. Congratulations on your scouting session.

• Like 2

I haven't backread much, but doing these step ups is generally considered to be a bad idea. This is the lead-up to the 4th Anniversary, so these step ups are more than likely a way to drain your gems before the main event comes on the 4th Anniversary. There's no guarantee that it'll be anything good, but the community seems convinced it'll be another 3% UR/Guaranteed SSR box. Scout at your own risk.

• Like 2

@YaoiGod @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @RavenScythe @GlennRhee @Keello96 Wow, we are getting a lot of stuff this week and they are all fantastic. I don't even know where to begin except....Happy 4th Anniversary Love Live School Idol Festival.

First, This is just a normal reminder that we have limited quests again that give out Love Gems when we complete certain amount of challenges. 

ekg0h3j.png?1

Second, We are getting even more Love Gems withing the Nine Days but for today we get only a title for the 4th Anniversary.

e0wf9aX.png?1

Third, This is my favorite part of the 4th Anniversary rewards is that we are getting Scout 11 Tickets for free. Yes, we get to scout eleven times for free each day for four days. We first start off with Muse. I used mine and I got a shit load of SRs and they are all ones I have never gotten before. Did they increase the SR chances for this occasion lol? Anyways, I am in love with SR Smile Kotori, she looks so fucking beautiful.

CuhJqE8.png?1

PQXmWQf.png?1

KEhWQJi.png?1

Fourth and final, We are also getting SRs of the girls from Love Live All Stars. Today, we begin with Not Honoka - Ayumu Uehara. Then we are getting Not Mari and Not Yoshiko/Yohane. I am looking forward to Evil Not Kotori being given out.

cyoWZjn.png?1

CuQyYql.png?1

Well that is all for now but this is amazing. I am so grateful for all of this and I wish you all good luck in your Eleven Scouting. Thank you for reading and Happy Fourth Anniversary Love Live School Idol Festival.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@YaoiGod @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @RavenScythe @GlennRhee @Keello96 Wow, we are getting a lot of stuff this week and they are all fantastic. I don't even know where to begin except....Happy 4th Anniversary Love Live School Idol Festival.

First, This is just a normal reminder that we have limited quests again that give out Love Gems when we complete certain amount of challenges. 

ekg0h3j.png?1

Second, We are getting even more Love Gems withing the Nine Days but for today we get only a title for the 4th Anniversary.

e0wf9aX.png?1

Third, This is my favorite part of the 4th Anniversary rewards is that we are getting Scout 11 Tickets for free. Yes, we get to scout eleven times for free each day for four days. We first start off with Muse. I used mine and I got a shit load of SRs and they are all ones I have never gotten before. Did they increase the SR chances for this occasion lol? Anyways, I am in love with SR Smile Kotori, she looks so fucking beautiful.

CuhJqE8.png?1

PQXmWQf.png?1

KEhWQJi.png?1

Fourth and final, We are also getting SRs of the girls from Love Live All Stars. Today, we begin with Not Honoka - Ayumu Uehara. Then we are getting Not Mari and Not Yoshiko/Yohane. I am looking forward to Evil Not Kotori being given out.

cyoWZjn.png?1

CuQyYql.png?1

Well that is all for now but this is amazing. I am so grateful for all of this and I wish you all good luck in your Eleven Scouting. Thank you for reading and Happy Fourth Anniversary Love Live School Idol Festival.

Congrats on your pull, i think i will hoard the tickets until i get the fourth one then scout all at once so i will be disappointed in a single day and not four. Also a little bird told me that Ayumu, and the rest for that matter, is voiced if you want to partner her up or something.

Also just want to add a friendly reminder that there's *another* huge step-up box coming soon. There is only one box with 7 steps. The first 3 or 4 i'm not sure are 30 gems each, with the fourth guaranteeing SSR, the 5th and 6th are 40 gems iirc and the final 7th step is 50 gems with guaranteed SSR.

Edited by YaoiGod

Tickets are a lie. 

Got the worst pull possible which I didn't get for months.

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Also just want to add a friendly reminder that there's *another* huge step-up box coming soon. There is only one box with 7 steps. The first 3 or 4 i'm not sure are 30 gems each, with the fourth guaranteeing SSR, the 5th and 6th are 40 gems iirc and the final 7th step is 50 gems with guaranteed SSR.

This is the only thing I'm actually interested in.

4 discounted BTs hopefully.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Tickets are a lie. 

Got the worst pull possible which I didn't get for months.

This is the only thing I'm actually interested in.

4 discounted BTs hopefully.

What did you get?

11 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Congrats on your pull, i think i will hoard the tickets until i get the fourth one then scout all at once so i will be disappointed in a single day and not four. Also a little bird told me that Ayumu, and the rest for that matter, is voiced if you want to partner her up or something.

I am just going to do one Step Up Scouting because I can only afford one at the moment. Also I always just do one Step Up since I only ever feel comfortable wasting 30 Love Gems at a time. Unless it is Kotori.

So i took a risk that i was probably better off not taking

9aTOwtg.png

9X24nac.png

ubqY3MS.png

dDunfh6.png

Tkndj2g.png

*SSR Ruby and You are from Aqours ticket.

Normally i would curse my luck but you know what? I'm content with these pulls,  the Cool Rin and Hanayo can fit marvelously into my 1st year cool team, i can idolize initial Maki SSR and got a free SSR seal from that inital Woob. Was not expecting more than 1 SSR honestly and was really shocked that none were 1 SR pulls due to my luck, i finally got 30 BTs so i can guarantee a UR and at least another SR, the cherry on top was seeing SSR Valentine You pop ironically cuz her actual Valentine UR was just added but beggers can't be choosers. I think this is what i needed to see that i love my account regardless of how many URs i have.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

So i took a risk that i was probably better off not taking

9aTOwtg.png

9X24nac.png

ubqY3MS.png

dDunfh6.png

Tkndj2g.png

*SSR Ruby and You are from Aqours ticket.

Normally i would curse my luck but you know what? I'm content with these pulls,  the Cool Rin and Hanayo can fit marvelously into my 1st year cool team, i can idolize initial Maki SSR and got a free SSR seal from that inital Woob. Was not expecting more than 1 SSR honestly and was really shocked that none were 1 SR pulls due to my luck, i finally got 30 BTs so i can guarantee a UR and at least another SR, the cherry on top was seeing SSR Valentine You pop ironically cuz her actual Valentine UR was just added but beggers can't be choosers. I think this is what i needed to see that i love my account regardless of how many URs i have.

For the first time I feel like I am being overwhelmed by LLSIF but in a good way. What @GlennRhee said was true and there was the Step Up Scouting, while I only had 33 Love Gems left I decided to go for it and I am so thankful to KLab for these scouting events because I got a UR Cool Nico and SSR Smile Nico and new SR Nico. I am guessing Nico really wanted to be with me this time.

dvRVOx6.png?1

5F2A7co.png?1

zY4fBrb.png?1

Also my results for Aqours 11 Scouting was pretty good with SSR Cool Riko and two new SRs of Riko and Mari from their Halloween Set. I guess I am going to now try to complete the Aqours Original Halloween Set since I have Yoshiko/Yohane and Ruby already. Now that I have both SSR Cool Riko and UR Cool Nico, I think I am actually going to follow @RavenScythe advice and make two separate Cool Team for each idol group since I now have enough for both separate teams. 

fCslSJQ.png?1

opdN1Hn.png?1

I got so many SRs and SSRs, I usually kill cards that I don't need from scouting but this time since they are from the anniversary. I can't bring myself to kill them, not even the SSRs that I have gotten (except for SSR Smile Nico) since I now have three Initial SSR Aqours girls.

y6x3KLo.png?1

dygGGQw.png?1

Also reminder that you get the Second Copies of the All Star Girls in the Sticker Shop. You can even get Not Yoshiko/Yohane before she is given out.

p51el3t.png?1

17 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

That one Spiderman meme with two spidermans pointing at each other but it's my bad luck pointing at my once-in-a-red-moon good luck when this Eli popped from a 5 BTs scout.

MgVGoHO.jpg

That is the Eli I want the most in the game. You're so lucky. Speaking of which, I didn't get anything from the Aqours 11 Scouting again but I did get another UR from the Muse 11 Scouting. Coincidentally, I got no URs from the two Aqours Scouting Sessions but I got a UR each from the two Muse Scouting Session. It seems that Honoka wanted to join Nico in competing against my Kotori, Rin and Yoshiko/Yohane in most amount of URs.

cvvsSKG.png?1

npcmTTI.png?1

Also I am going to guess that the new girl Setsuna Yuki (oddly enough this is the first time in Love Live History that has a full name I been introduced to in the past) really loves people and stuff as in really really loves. Which is fine, she seems like a amazing girl with a kind spirit. 

nVWLTrP.png?1

hf9Jvug.png?1

nDEIOSR.png?1

LvdKQre.png?1

@Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @FallenElysion @Keello96 @GlennRhee and YaoiGod, how were your scouting sessions with all four free eleven scouting? Did you get any new units you wanted? Any URs or SSRs for team building? Are you saving them to scout in the future because you don't feel like it right now?

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is the Eli I want the most in the game. You're so lucky. Speaking of which, I didn't get anything from the Aqours 11 Scouting again but I did get another UR from the Muse 11 Scouting. Coincidentally, I got no URs from the two Aqours Scouting Sessions but I got a UR each from the two Muse Scouting Session. It seems that Honoka wanted to join Nico in competing against my Kotori, Rin and Yoshiko/Yohane in most amount of URs.

cvvsSKG.png?1

npcmTTI.png?1

Also I am going to guess that the new girl Setsuna Yuki (oddly enough this is the first time in Love Live History that has a full name I been introduced to in the past) really loves people and stuff as in really really loves. Which is fine, she seems like a amazing girl with a kind spirit. 

nVWLTrP.png?1

hf9Jvug.png?1

nDEIOSR.png?1

LvdKQre.png?1

@Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @FallenElysion @Keello96 @GlennRhee and YaoiGod, how were your scouting sessions with all four free eleven scouting? Did you get any new units you wanted? Any URs or SSRs for team building? Are you saving them to scout in the future because you don't feel like it right now?

I went ahead with my two remaining tickets. The Aqours ticket was not bad since i got to idolize another SR but the muse ticket was what i feared, a terrible 1 SR pull. Still got one more Step-up scout to do so i'm really hoping for a good SSR or a UR at last

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 9:33 AM, YaoiGod said:

I went ahead with my two remaining tickets. The Aqours ticket was not bad since i got to idolize another SR but the muse ticket was what i feared, a terrible 1 SR pull. Still got one more Step-up scout to do so i'm really hoping for a good SSR or a UR at last

I waited for the Step Up Scouting for Aqours and did the first one. I got another different SSR Riko, I been getting a lot of SSR Rikos. At this rate, I may collect all the SSR Rikos but they are plenty of them left.

7J96wvB.png?1

qtcpjgW.png?1

Reminder Time @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @Keello96 @GlennRhee @FallenElysion that you guys need to update LLSIF from the App Store/Play Store since it requires a new update. After the update, there is the Aqours Step Up Scouting and an Event going on. The Companion Match event, the most stressful event in my opinion since it makes me actually play the game right and care about full combo songs. I can't relax watching youtube like usual when I am playing Companian Match. The two rewards are from Muse, Military SR Smile Kotori and Military SR Cool Nozomi. Goodluck to all in the event and in the scouting.

y6K957u.png?1

Ip306sv.png?1

FxfJS82.png?1

• Like 1

Something is surely amiss here...

VGd74JX.jpg

IoVpTrF.jpg

sgx8BiM.jpg

P6OjRVo.jpg

Du4kPkM.jpg

My two used-to-be least favorites of both Muse and Aqours suddenly decide to bless me in a matter of days? I'm loving it. Also i can finally replace Time-Travel Riko with that Cool Hanamaru.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 5:26 AM, TheVader66 said:

how were your scouting sessions with all four free eleven scouting? Did you get any new units you wanted? Any URs or SSRs for team building? Are you saving them to scout in the future because you don't feel like it right now?

Got UR Pirate Rin. That makes 8/10 Rin URs I have (only missing March & Cafe Maid). She doesn't make my team, nor does anything else I got lmao.

I also blew 500 gems scouting for VDay You and regret it so much. I got Autumn Mari (worst girl), Halloween Hanamaru (worst girl), Circus Ruby (dupe), and Wonderland Riko (dupe). The plus side is that I got Initial Riko from BTs and also turned those URs into seals so now I can buy either Animal Honoka in September or New Year Honoka in June. Hopefully I'll still end up getting Sky Kotori even though I made a terrible mistake and scouted.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 4:40 AM, GlennRhee said:

Got UR Pirate Rin. That makes 8/10 Rin URs I have (only missing March & Cafe Maid). She doesn't make my team, nor does anything else I got lmao.

I also blew 500 gems scouting for VDay You and regret it so much. I got Autumn Mari (worst girl), Halloween Hanamaru (worst girl), Circus Ruby (dupe), and Wonderland Riko (dupe). The plus side is that I got Initial Riko from BTs and also turned those URs into seals so now I can buy either Animal Honoka in September or New Year Honoka in June. Hopefully I'll still end up getting Sky Kotori even though I made a terrible mistake and scouted.

So you have 2 Rin's left before completing her UR Set. That is amazing. I am going to start saving Love Gems again (I am back to 50 Love Gems already) but I used a green ticket and I got another SSR Mari and a new one too. I been getting a lot of SSRs lately. 

qkBSKit.png?1

By the way, fair warning to all who try this song. This song is toughest song in the entire game at the moment, it deserves to be in a rank of its own. I know that it is a AC Song but Jesus Christ, I didn't even last three seconds. 

mqT3gBI.png?1

At least, I got a morale boost playing the event after. I though I was playing a Combo Song so I tried to Full Combo until I realized that it was a Score Song. 

RAaSDSU.png?1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, fair warning to all who try this song. This song is toughest song in the entire game at the moment, it deserves to be in a rank of its own. I know that it is a AC Song but Jesus Christ, I didn't even last three seconds. 

That one, yea.   

You just need to play with dual fingers.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

On 5/23/2018 at 2:39 AM, TheVader66 said:

So you have 2 Rin's left before completing her UR Set. That is amazing. I am going to start saving Love Gems again (I am back to 50 Love Gems already) but I used a green ticket and I got another SSR Mari and a new one too. I been getting a lot of SSRs lately. 

Yeah but I don't care about completing her set. :P She won't make my teams and Rin is a mid-tier girl for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, It has been awhile since I posted on this thread. I usually post once every two days but almost two weeks have passed. Sorry I was busy playing a newly released mobile game called Girls Frontline which is like KanColle but instead of Ship Girls, it is Gun Girls or Raifus as they are called by the community. Anyways, enough about that.

It is Reminder Time @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @Keello96 @GlennRhee @YaoiGod that Event Time is here once again and this time it is the Adventure Stroll Event. One of my favorite Events mostly because it like Token Event as in you gather resources but instead trade in those resources for special rewards. Also they let me waste LP in one go. The reward SRs this time are from Aqours (Actually they have always been Aqours, I think Adventure Stroll is Aqours Exclusive) and they are SR Pure Riko and SR Cool Hanamaru. You can get Riko from the Reward Shop while Hanamaru will be from the Tier Rewards. Goodluck to all who participate. 

olrYKmh.png?1

9zlMmoK.png?1

o0Nj76Y.png?1