The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

@Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @Keello96 @YaoiGod @FallenElysion @RavenScythe 

I don't know which one of yous uses Google Link Transfer (I actually used it a couple of times) but for now the Google Link method of transferring accounts is broken. So for now use only the traditional Transfer Code to transfer accounts around.

ur6Q4pP.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I guess I'll just stop pulling full scouts...

HUcoW8D.jpg

I will follow in your shoes and fail miserably, then. Although my recent scouts were not abyssmal.

My husband wanted to share the scouts he did this month, particularly his scouts for Nozomommy.

p12Rtwt.png

mOmn1ql.png

IJB3m0F.png

BW68fNd.png

Then you have my scout...

r3DKGIY.png

My cool team is 1st Years based...i had to kick out Pool V2 Nico to put this You since i only have two Empress Heals, i wish i pulled his Ruby at the very least.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 3:48 PM, YaoiGod said:

I will follow in your shoes and fail miserably, then. Although my recent scouts were not abyssmal.

My husband wanted to share the scouts he did this month, particularly his scouts for Nozomommy.

p12Rtwt.png

mOmn1ql.png

IJB3m0F.png

BW68fNd.png

Then you have my scout...

r3DKGIY.png

My cool team is 1st Years based...i had to kick out Pool V2 Nico to put this You since i only have two Empress Heals, i wish i pulled his Ruby at the very least.

Wow, your husband did a good job in scouting. I decided to skip the Nozomi Step Up Scouting to save for the Punk Yoshiko/Yohane Scouting (more on that later). Also congrats on getting Cool UR You.

On 6/10/2018 at 0:56 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I guess I'll just stop pulling full scouts...

HUcoW8D.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me, you are going to start SOLO YOLO scouting now. That makes sense since luck transfer sometimes, I used to be great at SOLO YOLOs but not in recent times. Also congrats on getting the Limited Honoka UR.

By the way did any of you get the SSR Tickets, I managed to get a total of Eleven SSR tickets and got Two copies of Mari, Two copies of Riko, Two copies of Hanamaru and Five copies of Yoshiko/Yohane.

AjYqdwW.png?1

Fully Idolized, All Slots open and feed two Yoshiko/Yohanes to her to raise her skill to level 3. 

6caSVvx.png?1

Speaking of Yoshiko/Yohane, I saved a lot of Love Gems and Green Tickets to try to get her. I am extremely nervous since only twice have I gotten a UR from their release banner (Arabian Dancer Kotori and Baseball Player Eli) and also this was the same amount of love gems when I failed to get UR Riko. Hopefully things don't go that bad again. 

iKpZNLG.png?1

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow, your husband did a good job in scouting. I decided to skip the Nozomi Step Up Scouting to save for the Punk Yoshiko/Yohane Scouting (more on that later). Also congrats on getting Cool UR You.

By the way did any of you get the SSR Tickets, I managed to get a total of Eleven SSR tickets and got Two copies of Mari, Two copies of Riko, Two copies of Hanamaru and Five copies of Yoshiko/Yohane.

AjYqdwW.png?1

Fully Idolized, All Slots open and feed two Yoshiko/Yohanes to her to raise her skill to level 3. 

6caSVvx.png?1

Speaking of Yoshiko/Yohane, I saved a lot of Love Gems and Green Tickets to try to get her. I am extremely nervous since only twice have I gotten a UR from their release banner (Arabian Dancer Kotori and Baseball Player Eli) and also this was the same amount of love gems when I failed to get UR Riko. Hopefully things don't go that bad again. 

iKpZNLG.png?1

I got 10 tickets in total (i literally was a few minutes away from the event ending and had a few points left to get the last ticket so i spent some love gems). I got 4 copies of Kanan cuz i needed a Pure 3rd year perfect locker, 3 copies of Mari cuz i needed some smile scorers and 3 copies of Yohane cuz of my 1st year cool team. Do you guys suggest using one copy to idolize or by seal? Would i unlock all slots by using multiple seals?

Anyways i was hoarding some tickets for Punk Yohane much like Vader, and here are the results:

MciKYkd.png

vCBSH1x.jpg

sdyn3BM.jpg

Then you have this miracle, not Punk Yohane but i will not complain when it's from free scouts

AecdO0D.png

I love Kanan, she knew that i needed more smile URs (since the Picnic Hanamaru UR that i still can't put in my team by the way because Princess Heal hates me) and she helped me dearly.

All of these are from green tickets so i'm going to take Satoshi's advice and start soloing from time to time.

• Like 1

On 14/06/2018 at 11:40 AM, TheVader66 said:

Do my eyes deceive me, you are going to start SOLO YOLO scouting now.

Considering my last 3-4 pulls were the 1 SR ones and I got like 3 SSRs and UR from YOLOs during the same period...

/shrug

On 14/06/2018 at 11:40 AM, TheVader66 said:

By the way did any of you get the SSR Tickets,

2 Yous, 2 Rubys, 2 Yohanes

Will see what to do with them. If I burn them for seals or idolize.

At this point you all know that the event is going on. It is a Challenge Festival with Maki and Hanayo as SRs. We are also getting a lot of Love Gems this week which I am fine with since I lost all mine. I am going back to Girls Frontline.

D8jkbrp.png

M3jiVVR.png

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 10:34 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kKJdHKy.png

k4VbJvy.png

Congratulations on your Umi SSR and UR

By the way, @RavenScythe I know you told me to tell when the Limited Edition Maki UR was out but I decided to also tell you that a new UR Maki came out in the English Version of LLSIF.

fM6lHlV.png

Did not get Punk Yohane after saving for 6 monthes but i got Punk Woobs 15 mins after she was released so that has to amount to something, right?

WxPkoPi.png

Edit: just noticed that she's a healer...a smile healer. Pray for me cuz Princess Heal hates me.

Also thank you Smile and Cool goddesses but i really can use some love for Pure.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Hi everyone. :) 

I don't have an account on the English server, but I do have one on the JPN server. I recently got lucky and got this Mari UR! 

9IZsk1N.png

Hello Welcome to the thread. Also congratulations on the UR Mari. I think we have some people who play on JP here as well like @RavenScythe 

On 7/2/2018 at 2:21 AM, YaoiGod said:

Did not get Punk Yohane after saving for 6 monthes but i got Punk Woobs 15 mins after she was released so that has to amount to something, right?

WxPkoPi.png

Edit: just noticed that she's a healer...a smile healer. Pray for me cuz Princess Heal hates me.

Also thank you Smile and Cool goddesses but i really can use some love for Pure.

On 7/2/2018 at 2:47 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

This Ruby is quite cute, though :awesome: 

Also, #JustGreenTickets

I can't get anything anymore, not 10+1 Scouting, not Blue Ticket and not Solo Yolo. All those Love Gems and Green Tickets have been wasted. I am still very salty over it especially since it was over 150 Love Gems and 23 Green Tickets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Hello Welcome to the thread. Also congratulations on the UR Mari. I think we have some people who play on JP here as well like @RavenScythe 

I can't get anything anymore, not 10+1 Scouting, not Blue Ticket and not Solo Yolo. All those Love Gems and Green Tickets have been wasted. I am still very salty over it especially since it was over 150 Love Gems and 23 Green Tickets.

I'm really sorry to hear that but i felt like that before and look at me now, don't lose hope (: Also please don't be mad at me, i know this isn't the time for this but i had to share it.

nqFMmeg.png

I had a heart attack because i skipped the flipping animation and suddenly i see this foolery. Best 30 lovecas i have ever spent.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

I'm really sorry to hear that but i felt like that before and look at me now, don't lose hope (: Also please don't be mad at me, i know this isn't the time for this but i had to share it.

nqFMmeg.png

I had a heart attack because i skipped the flipping animation and suddenly i see this foolery. Best 30 lovecas i have ever spent.

(CRIES LOUDLY )

xci6NKC.png

Anyways, in all honesty congratulations on the dual URs. At least I got some new Yohanes but honestly I am tired of bonding and leveling them up for some Love Gems to just have them go to waste. 

I think I am just depressed after wasting 200 Love Gems. 23 Green Tickets, 20 Blue Tickets since the last time I got a UR and nothing of URs not from Aqours, not from Muse, nothing. 

oJRPfJJ.png

tkOiB46.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Luuuuuuuuuuuul, dual UR xD

I don't think I've ever been blessed by a double UR pull... :hmm: 

Ignoring the fact that I probably didn't get more than 1 or 2 URs from pulls overall.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

(CRIES LOUDLY )

xci6NKC.png

Anyways, in all honesty congratulations on the dual URs. At least I got some new Yohanes but honestly I am tired of bonding and leveling them up for some Love Gems to just have them go to waste. 

oJRPfJJ.png

tkOiB46.png

All of those 1 SR pulls i had before i pulled Circus Kanan were like "you know what let's give the guy a break for a while", but this also means absolutely no more pulls in ANY gacha game this month cuz i literally used all the luck i had saved in these past few days. But also that Magician Yohane is really cute, i have it in my team idolized ^^

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

but this also means absolutely no more pulls in ANY gacha game this month cuz i literally used all the luck i had saved in these past few days. 

Well that is the only good thing about me not getting a UR from LLSIF. I hope I get Lancer Kiyohime and Ruler Saint Martha from the Summer Event in FGO. I been saving a lot of Saints Quartz for the banner.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

nqFMmeg.png

Oooh congrats! I don't think I have ever pulled two URs. (And you got a cute Mari. :D ) 

I am trying to save up my gems for Eli birthday in October... but I am so bad at saving. :P  

• Like 2