The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @Jelloycat @YaoiGod @Mike13858 @FallenElysion Today we are getting a lot of stuff. I don't even know where to start but I guess I will start with the most important news is that we are getting free dedicated 11 Scouting for both of Maki of Muse and Kanan of Aqours. Maki for first place in the Muse Summer Poll and Kanan for the second place in the Aqours Summer Poll. So @RavenScythe you may want to go get your waifu. I got lucky and got a brand new UR from Maki but I got nothing from Kanan. I have also now completed the Valentine's Day UR Duo since I have both Cool UR Nico and Pure UR Maki.

K0E6qTd.png?1

P95ljFQ.png?1

oxUxVVJ.png?1

ebLsgxh.png?1

V46sdrU.png?1

Also today is Chika's birthday and we got her Step Up Scouting going on and also we got a Promo UR of her. 

lRmZnem.png?1

bWaeiyj.png?1

Finally, we are getting a Promo SSR Cheerleader Yoshiko/Yohane and I am really looking forward for it.

6wL6vBp.png?1

Whoa, that's awesome congrats! :o  

I thought about doing a Chika scout, but maybe now I should... :hmm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

That's the game's way of trying to get you to actually buy more gems. :P  

I don't buy Loveca.

I only occasionally buy the packs with SR+ tickets.

It's not worth spending on this game, especially when I would need like 15 pulls to accumulate enough BTs for UR.

Plus, I have Loveca for pulls, heck, if I wasn't lazy and actually cleared stories I have, I would have for additional 2 pulls, lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't buy Loveca.

I only occasionally buy the packs with SR+ tickets.

It's not worth spending on this game, especially when I would need like 15 pulls to accumulate enough BTs for UR.

Plus, I have Loveca for pulls, heck, if I wasn't lazy and actually cleared stories I have, I would have for additional 2 pulls, lol.

I bought some when I first started playing, but I quickly gave that up after figuring out I still probably wouldn't pull anything good. xD (Except for an occasional pack with the tickets as well.) 

Some of the top players, especially on the JPN server, must have spent 1,000$s though for their team. :hmm:

3 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Some of the top players, especially on the JPN server, must have spent 1,000$s though for their team. :hmm:

Top players are whales so obviously thousands of dollars were spent =D

3 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I bought some when I first started playing, but I quickly gave that up after figuring out I still probably wouldn't pull anything good. xD (Except for an occasional pack with the tickets as well.) 

Well... tell me about it. 

I have pulled over 30 URs and I'm not even sure 5 of them were from actual Loveca pulls. 

8 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Whoa, that's awesome congrats! :o  

I thought about doing a Chika scout, but maybe now I should... :hmm:

Thank you, it is up to you if you want to try the Chika Step Up Scouting. Though you can just do the Maki and Kanan for free and see how well you do. 

For me, it appears that Kanan still won't show up to me as a UR but at this point I don't care. I have Yoshiko/Yohane now as my favorite Aqours member. I have moved on.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

lWsQUCZ.png

FX2Xp6L.png

Dear lord why aren't you Kanan? I'm kidding this is one of my dream URs of Maki. I'm saving my Kanan pull for later though. P.S. kudos to Bouquet Maki for coming home i love you too.

Also what is up with this event's reward boxes? Do the tickets have increased chance for everyone or is this a sign that i'm gonna die soon?

UhfrXVr.png

KYEROSn.png

hpbWS58.png

RwmVlUm.png

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, YaoiGod said:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

lWsQUCZ.png

FX2Xp6L.png

Dear lord why aren't you Kanan? I'm kidding this is one of my dream URs of Maki. I'm saving my Kanan pull for later though.

Also what is up with this event's reward boxes? Do the tickets have increased chance for everyone or is this a sign that i'm gonna die soon?

UhfrXVr.png

KYEROSn.png

hpbWS58.png

RwmVlUm.png

Congratulations on getting a lot of Green Tickets and getting UR Pure Circus Maki. I haven't been getting a lot of Green Tickets from the event, I think I only got two. Do you have anyone specific you are going to use thoughs Green Tickets for? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting a lot of Green Tickets and getting UR Pure Circus Maki. I haven't been getting a lot of Green Tickets from the event, I think I only got two. Do you have anyone specific you are going to use thoughs Green Tickets for? 

Thanks, congrats to you too. Also we both got a Pure UR of Maki on the same day so i'm gonna add that to our list lol.

I would have to say Instrument Hanayo or Birthday Honks, both are gorgeous but the box for Honks doesn't come out until the 2nd so i'm gonna wait until then to decide between them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Thanks, congrats to you too. Also we both got a Pure UR of Maki on the same day so i'm gonna add that to our list lol.

I would have to say Instrument Hanayo or Birthday Honks, both are gorgeous but the box for Honks doesn't come out until the 2nd so i'm gonna wait until then to decide between them.

Oh shit, thank you for reminding me that Honoka's birthday is coming. I have enough for 2 Step Up Scoutings. I hope I get a UR or at least the SR Arabian Dancer version of her. 

I remember that I was disappointed when I got no UR from the Kotori Step Up Scouting last year until I realized I got her wedding dress version. I was so happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @YaoiGod @Mike13858  So did any of you do the Summer Step Up Scouting? I decided to skip it since I already got the UR Kotori from it but I do want the UR Honoka but I rather not risk it.

TIrg7tq.jpg

I haven't decided if I want to try it out yet or not. I've got about 200 gems right now so it might not hurt to do a pull or two. :P  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sure, I never pass up a chance for discounted BTs.

Got 3 SSRs out of it.

And a new UR from BT.

https://schoolido.lu/cards/1046/UR-Toujou-Nozomi-Birthstone-Pure/

Too bad another pure one :/

Screenshot later.

Which one of the Attributes are you need of? Smile or Cool? 

Also I really need a Nozomi UR so I can finally have all of Muse as URs.

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Smile or Cool? 

Cool? :awesome: 

I have 12 Cool URs 469872896114688011.png?v=1

Yea, I need some new Smile URs. I really want smile Rin-chan :/

Though, it's overall a bit hard now, since my 2-3 idolized SSRs that I have in team have high skill levels and tend to be more useful than newly pulled URs xD

And I don't really fancy idolizing non-waifu URs :awesome: 

18 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Also I really need a Nozomi UR so I can finally have all of Muse as URs.

Yea, having all Muse is a must.

She's actually my 3rd Tri-color member (too bad all 3 are pretty much my worst ones :( )

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, I need some new Smile URs. I really want smile Rin-chan :/

I really need Smile URs too for both Muse and Aqours. It's like the game refuses to let me build a decent smile team. xD  

Decided to do a few steps, got a few SSR, but unfortunately nothing that really fits into my teams. -_-

PnW7r0p.png

Nzgr44p.png

• Like 1