The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

@Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @YaoiGod @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @FallenElysion @Keello96 Oh boy we are getting a lot of stuff right now in the Worldwide Version of LLSIF. So lets get started.

First off, it is Event Time once again. The Event this time is the Challenge Festival Event and the two lovely girls that are being in the reward sections are SR Cool Rin in the Reward Point and SR Pure Eli in the Tier Rewards. They both looks so lovely in their Yukata clothing. I am going to try to participate in this event since it has both Eli and Rin who both are part of my Top Five Girls in all of Love Live. 

gpQrlz7.png?1

w2sdJlT.png?1

YTM4chH.png?1

We are not done speaking of Rin just yet because Rin is the next Muse Summer Girl to have the Free 11 Scouting for getting 2nd Place in the Summer Muse Poll. While in the Aqours section it is You, who was the overall winner in the Aqours Summer Girl Contest. I may do the free scouting sessions today but at the same time, I just did a miracle pull in FGO and got my lovely Saint Martha in the Summer Event. Goodluck to everyone in the Event and Scouting Sessions.

HLcREcf.png?1

m3Gf0ZC.png?1

On 8/2/2018 at 1:01 PM, YaoiGod said:

A new person joined our eerily similar luck, please welcome my husband.

r0ksPTp.png

XIqOInX.png

I got nothing from the pulls i was saving so i'm happy someone else got something though!

Hello YaoiGod's Husband and welcome to our lovely thread. I am sorry I didn't respond the day that you posted. It is just that something happened that made me not be able to respond properly. I got to say that you have an amazing luck with all the pulls of UR. Congratulations on the UR Honoka.

• Like 2

@Satoshi Ookami @YaoiGod @Keello96 @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @Jelloycat @GlennRhee So normally I would only tag you when it is for announcements for Step Up Scouting or Events but.....I got an egg with a Yoshiko/Yohane symbol on it while playing the game and I don't know how I got it. The issue is I got it while I was watching Youtube and tapping the rhythm beats randomly and then all of sudden I heard a different sound and I think it was a yes or no question and I think I pressed yes and I got the Egg and it had a 5,000,000 Point. 

I actually hatch it and it gave me a title saying "Yoshiko on my mind" but how did I get the egg? and why specifically Yoshiko/Yohane? The only thing I did prior to getting the egg is idolizing my UR Smile Valentine's Day Yoshiko/Yohane since I got a UR I didn't like. Then I proceeded to play the event and after a song a menu appeared and gave me the egg. I actually regret playing the game without pay attention to what I tap. I wished I could have read what it said.

Cp4lmjR.png?2

3upyosD.png?2

DBuwVVK.png?1

This was the Yoshiko/Yohane I idolized. I now have three UR Yoshiko/Yohane idolized. Did that cause the egg to appear?

d5uj0a5.png?1

R2nztj0.png?1

There is this Step Up Scouting for Aqours for their Summer Set. 

fMaKhY4.png?1

• Like 1

The eggs appear randomly after songs, like normal reward boxes. What type of egg that will appear will depend on your top 3 characters with the most bond points ever/costumes most used or something (can check them in your profile) and on your current paired girl right before the egg appears (the girl that appears on your home screen). It's kinda complicated but basically let's say the egg appears and the random selector chooses Yohane like it did with you, you either get a Yohane egg or an Aqours egg, if it's e.g. Nico then a nico egg or a Muse egg will appear and so on and so forth. The reward include i think 3 titles for each girl and idol group, i think 3-5 unique, rare new SISs by individual girls/school year/group, exclusive wallpapers or compensation poops like friend points and Gs. That's all i could understand from what my husband explained when the latest patch arrived.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

The eggs appear randomly after songs, like normal reward boxes. What type of egg that will appear will depend on your top 3 characters with the most bond points ever/costumes most used or something (can check them in your profile) and on your current paired girl right before the egg appears (the girl that appears on your home screen). It's kinda complicated but basically let's say the egg appears and the random selector chooses Yohane like it did with you, you either get a Yohane egg or an Aqours egg, if it's e.g. Nico then a nico egg or a Muse egg will appear and so on and so forth. The reward include i think 3 titles for each girl and idol group, i think 3-5 unique, rare new SISs by individual girls/school year/group, exclusive wallpapers or compensation poops like friend points and Gs. That's all i could understand from what my husband explained when the latest patch arrived.

Oh wow, I didn't know about their existence until now. I think I got the egg because I always have the Limited Edition UR Yoshiko/Yohane as my paired girl since she isn't part of my top three. Well at least not yet, Jesus I didn't know that she rose up that quickly in the ranks. She is the first Aqours girl to be in my top 9.

Anyways, thank you and your husband for explain it to me. So when were they added and did your husband get one of the eggs as well? By the way what is a SIS again?

EARQaBI.png?1

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh wow, I didn't know about their existence until now. I think I got the egg because I always have the Limited Edition UR Yoshiko/Yohane as my paired girl since she isn't part of my top three. Well at least not yet, Jesus I didn't know that she rose up that quickly in the ranks. She is the first Aqours girl to be in my top 9.

Anyways, thank you and your husband for explain it to me. So when were they added and did your husband get one of the eggs as well? By the way what is a SIS again?

EARQaBI.png?1

SIS is school idol skills like Cool Perfume and Angel Heal.

They were added with the latest maintenance before the event started, i think a week ago maybe? Oh and JP had it for like a year now so that's why my husband knows about them :P i failed to mention but there are also three types of eggs for each girl or group, Normal Egg (requires 3m points to open), Fancy Egg (requires 5m points to open) and Supreme Egg (10m points to open). Higher and rare skills and stuff appear more often with Fancy and Supreme eggs. But also you can get pranked by them :P i got three eggs of my goddess Kanan but i did not get her tittles or skills or anything like if you cry everytime :awesome:

EDIT: apparently there are even two more, lesser shitty eggs?? So 5 in total for each girl and group. I have never seen them before so i guess they aren't common?

4 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I got a golden egg that required 10,000,000 points and all I got from it was some crappy skill that you can get from normal reward boxes.

I think golden is either Hanamaru or Rin? Could be wrong, but yes you can get normal rewards too, i personally think it's impossible to get more than few thanks to this.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

But also you can get pranked by them :P i got three eggs of my goddess Kanan but i did not get her tittles or skills or anything like if you cry everytime :awesome:

It's only extremely  a little heart crushing to get an egg for another worthless reward. :P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

SIS is school idol skills like Cool Perfume and Angel Heal.

They were added with the latest maintenance before the event started, i think a week ago maybe? Oh and JP had it for like a year now so that's why my husband knows about them :P i failed to mention but there are also three types of eggs for each girl or group, Normal Egg (requires 3m points to open), Fancy Egg (requires 5m points to open) and Supreme Egg (10m points to open). Higher and rare skills and stuff appear more often with Fancy and Supreme eggs. But also you can get pranked by them :P i got three eggs of my goddess Kanan but i did not get her tittles or skills or anything like if you cry everytime :awesome:

EDIT: apparently there are even two more, lesser shitty eggs?? So 5 in total for each girl and group. I have never seen them before so i guess they aren't common?

I think golden is either Hanamaru or Rin? Could be wrong, but yes you can get normal rewards too, i personally think it's impossible to get more than few thanks to this.

18 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

It's only extremely  a little heart crushing to get an egg for another worthless reward. :P

18 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

If the eggs are based on bond points like you said, then mine was probably for Rin since I have the second most bond points with her while Hamamaru is in 17th place.

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

At least you got a skill.

I got a wholesome Gold :facepalm: 

Wow, you all had eggs before in the game. Even @FallenElysion and @Keello96 (by the way they both semi-quit PSNProfiles but we still talk in LLSIF) had eggs as well. So I guess I was the last person on this thread to get an egg.

Now that YaoiGod said that you can get exclusive wallpaper from the eggs. I really want to see those exclusive wallpaper and so I went to search for them and I found them. I want Kotori and Yoshiko/Yohane rooms. I am going to link the website that shows the exclusive egg wallpapers just scroll to the bottom of the Background section. I also found an entire page dedicated to explaining the Eggs and Boxes. They are 100 different eggs exist: 20 different kinds, one for each girl and each group, with 5 levels on each egg.

All the Background Wallpaper and Titles for LLSIFhttp://kachagain.com/llsif/profile.php

Info on the Reward Boxes and Reward Eggshttp://kachagain.com/llsif/rewardbox.php

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow, you all had eggs before in the game. Even @FallenElysion and @Keello96 (by the way they both semi-quit PSNProfiles but we still talk in LLSIF) had eggs as well. So I guess I was the last person on this thread to get an egg.

Now that YaoiGod said that you can get exclusive wallpaper from the eggs. I really want to see those exclusive wallpaper and so I went to search for them and I found them. I want Kotori and Yoshiko/Yohane rooms. I am going to link the website that shows the exclusive egg wallpapers just scroll to the bottom of the Background section. I also found an entire page dedicated to explaining the Eggs and Boxes. They are 100 different eggs exist: 20 different kinds, one for each girl and each group, with 5 levels on each egg.

All the Background Wallpaper and Titles for LLSIFhttp://kachagain.com/llsif/profile.php

Info on the Reward Boxes and Reward Eggshttp://kachagain.com/llsif/rewardbox.php

Oh wow, I didn't know there were backgrounds you could get too. Now I really want those as well. xD  

Thanks for the links! 

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone mentioned it here already but Granblue Fantasy has a Love Live Event going on.

You do get a group of 3 second year girls while playing the event (They are Water SSR) the first year and third year group you can recuit once you got enough materials for em.

(The first year group are earth SSR and the third year group is fire SSR)

Here a little picture:

2WFmVyd.png

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned it here already but Granblue Fantasy has a Love Live Event going on.

You do get a group of 3 second year girls while playing the event (They are Water SSR) the first year and third year group you can recuit once you got enough materials for em.

(The first year group are earth SSR and the third year group is fire SSR)

Here a little picture:

2WFmVyd.png

Thank you for the reminder! I already had the first and second years and just farmed enough Treasures for the third years. I was happy to know that it was an actual event though since i thought at first they would just be limited promo Draws and had saved up about 15 tickets and 6000 jewels just to get them though, glad i didn't have to use them and worry about the pulls ^^

• Like 1

My phone has an ability called Multi Split Windows where you can have two running apps at the same time on the same screen. I tried it before with LLSIF and FGO but it seems to leave Love Live as a Black Screen. Recently I found out Love Live can't do it if it is the first one to be opened as Split Window. I have to open another game in this case Girls Frontline and then activate Multi Window and then select LLSIF.

Both Girls Frontline and LLSIF work well together and the phone doesn't seems to lag or heat up when both are used. Playing LLSIF is easier in this mode since it is Portrait Mode rather than its normal Landscape Form. Though the reason why I was playing it this way was because I have two events going on and I can't miss out on either of them.

I kinda want to try it with FGO but FGO is really bad with Optimization that I actually do think it will fuck up my phone if it is used with another game.

0wub8vo.png?1

dJm0XYP.png?1

Grd5OoS.png?1

By the way, I got another egg from Yoshiko/Yohane. I was hoping for the exclusive wallpaper but all I got disappointment. 

203BYEO.png?1

Iy0TMrF.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

11 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Thank you for the reminder! I already had the first and second years and just farmed enough Treasures for the third years. I was happy to know that it was an actual event though since i thought at first they would just be limited promo Draws and had saved up about 15 tickets and 6000 jewels just to get them though, glad i didn't have to use them and worry about the pulls ^^

Your welcome. Yeah i'm glad aswell and do like the fact that the girls are all SSR. As for tickets i have like 60 and got 26k crystals.

I even farmed enough for those weapons sets (they are SR ones). Also i did notice that there's no Granblue thread on here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Your welcome. Yeah i'm glad aswell and do like the fact that the girls are all SSR. As for tickets i have like 60 and got 26k crystals.

I even farmed enough for those weapons sets (they are SR ones). Also i did notice that there's no Granblue thread on here.

I guess GBF isn't really popular in this forum, which is strange but understandable.

On a brighter note, me and my husband did some scouts while skyping and would like to share the results.

I got Summer Beach You SSR and Time Travel You UR from her free scout, nothing from Rin's which is a shame since i would love a rin UR or SSR.

7Eakwhl.png

qtfIUSd.png

The next one is my husband's. I feel bad because he did 5 steps and got nothing good from them besides Arabian Dancer Kotori UR, but he was super happy and that's what is important.

6A0ShNw.png

syviJZ1.png

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

I guess GBF isn't really popular in this forum, which is strange but understandable.

On a brighter note, me and my husband did some scouts while skyping and would like to share the results.

I got Summer Beach You SSR and Time Travel You UR from her free scout, nothing from Rin's which is a shame since i would love a rin UR or SSR.

7Eakwhl.png

qtfIUSd.png

The next one is my husband's. I feel bad because he did 5 steps and got nothing good from them besides Arabian Dancer Kotori UR, but he was super happy and that's what is important.

6A0ShNw.png

syviJZ1.png

I kind of want to play it, but I already have a fair amount of mobile games to sink my time into, so I've tried to refrain from any more. xD 

Congrats to both of you! I really love the arabian dancer set. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

I kind of want to play it, but I already have a fair amount of mobile games to sink my time into, so I've tried to refrain from any more. xD 

Congrats to both of you! I really love the arabian dancer set. 

Yeah i understand how you feel, i had to quit Makai Wars and Digimon Links so i can play GBF, SMT Dx2 and FGO. Maybe make it a game you download after you get sick of a game or something xD And thank you, the idolized versions are so beautiful of both pairs.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Yeah i understand how you feel, i had to quit Makai Wars and Digimon Links so i can play GBF, SMT Dx2 and FGO. Maybe make it a game you download after you get sick of a game or something xD And thank you, the idolized versions are so beautiful of both pairs.

I actually quit Digimon Links as well. Fun little game, but so much grinding I couldn't really play any other games. :S

Haha, good idea. Which may come sooner than later since the Animal Crossing app is testing my patience with all its paid content. 

I particularly like the Eli dancer card, but all the girls look really good in that set. :awesome: 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 6:27 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

Also i did notice that there's no Granblue thread on here.

That is mostly because the game is only out in Japan. Meanwhile all the other mobile games we talk about are already out in the west. Though Granblue is really popular, so maybe if you made a thread you can attract people who do play Granblue. When I made this thread, I though it would be me and @Satoshi Ookami only but turns out a lot people play LLSIF.

Though if you make a Granblue threade make sure to add screenshots of the game like the battle system, the character inventory and etc. Also posting a video of the gameplay will attract new people to the game.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, YaoiGod said:

7Eakwhl.png

qtfIUSd.png

6A0ShNw.png

syviJZ1.png

Congratulations to the both of you for getting a lot of URs. I remember how happy I was when I got Arabian Dancer Kotori, I am still in love with her idolized form. It is my favorite card in the entire game.

On 8/13/2018 at 11:12 AM, YaoiGod said:

On 8/13/2018 at 11:19 AM, Jelloycat said:

I actually quit Digimon Links as well. Fun little game, but so much grinding I couldn't really play any other games. :S

Haha, good idea. Which may come sooner than later since the Animal Crossing app is testing my patience with all its paid content. 

I particularly like the Eli dancer card, but all the girls look really good in that set. :awesome: 

I personally had to quit Fire Emblem Heroes because my phone has limited memory and can only support 3 Mobile Games at a time and I really wanted to play Girls Frontline. Even though I had a lot of 5 Star Heroes in that game, I don't regret uninstalling it since Girls Frontline is fucking amazing. Right now, my three mobile games are Love Live School Idol Festival, Fate Grand Order and Girls Frontline.

Though now, I have an issue in that Azur Lane has now announced it will come to the United States and I really wanted to play that game for a very long time. Hell, I discovered Girls Frontline because of Azur Lane. Azur Lane is essentially Kancolle but it actually depicts all battleships from history and different nations in good equal light.

If I am forced to remove one of the three games, it will probably be Fate Grand/Order since there isn't any more servants I want in the Western Version until Anastasia the princess of the Russian Empire which will be in two years from now since NA is behind JP by two years.

• Like 2