The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Got another Rin egg.

Smile Aura 442317724765519876.png?v=1

I got another Yoshiko/Yohane Egg which makes it the third child I had with her and all I got was Pure Aura.

I just want her room or Kotori's room.

onqfy5l.jpg

pTppUr7.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is mostly because the game is only out in Japan. Meanwhile all the other mobile games we talk about are already out in the west. Though Granblue is really popular, so maybe if you made a thread you can attract people who do play Granblue. When I made this thread, I though it would be me and @Satoshi Ookami only but turns out a lot people play LLSIF.

Though if you make a Granblue threade make sure to add screenshots of the game like the battle system, the character inventory and etc. Also posting a video of the gameplay will attract new people to the game.

Congratulations to the both of you for getting a lot of URs. I remember how happy I was when I got Arabian Dancer Kotori, I am still in love with her idolized form. It is my favorite card in the entire game.

I personally had to quit Fire Emblem Heroes because my phone has limited memory and can only support 3 Mobile Games at a time and I really wanted to play Girls Frontline. Even though I had a lot of 5 Star Heroes in that game, I don't regret uninstalling it since Girls Frontline is fucking amazing. Right now, my three mobile games are Love Live School Idol Festival, Fate Grand Order and Girls Frontline.

Though now, I have an issue in that Azur Lane has now announced it will come to the United States and I really wanted to play that game for a very long time. Hell, I discovered Girls Frontline because of Azur Lane. Azur Lane is essentially Kancolle but it actually depicts all battleships from history and different nations in good equal light.

If I am forced to remove one of the three games, it will probably be Fate Grand/Order since there isn't any more servants I want in the Western Version until Anastasia the princess of the Russian Empire which will be in two years from now since NA is behind JP by two years.

Actually... :awesome:

jzh0UlQ.png

GBF is indeed JP, but it is also the only game i have ever seen that has one version but multiple translations into it. I guess the developers knew the west would be interested and added an english version. I think the reason why not a lot of people play it here is because they think there isn't an english version, which is understandable. But there actually is so it tears my mind that maybe the reason someone does not play it is because they think it's only in japanese, which makes making a thread about it actually is a good idea.

Also thank you, i love the idolized of all the arabian dancer set so i hope i get to have some of them myself one day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Actually... :awesome:

jzh0UlQ.png

GBF is indeed JP, but it is also the only game i have ever seen that has one version but multiple translations into it. I guess the developers knew the west would be interested and added an english version. I think the reason why not a lot of people play it here is because they think there isn't an english version, which is understandable. But there actually is so it tears my mind that maybe the reason someone does not play it is because they think it's only in japanese, which makes making a thread about it actually is a good idea.

Oh I already knew that Granblue can be played in multiple languages including English but what I am saying is that Granblue isn't out in the west offically, so you can't get it through the normal methods like Google Play Store meaning that you can only get it as an APK file and installing the game that way but people don't want the hassle of doing that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh I already knew that Granblue can be played in multiple languages including English but what I am saying is that Granblue isn't out in the west offically, so you can't get it through the normal methods like Google Play Store meaning that you can only get it as an APK file and installing the game that way but people don't want the hassle of doing that.

Ah gotcha, i have QooApp installed so i honestly use that more than my play store or anything but for other people, i can see why it would be a hassle. It's a shame though, hopefully it gets its own separate western version someday.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Ah gotcha, i have QooApp installed so i honestly use that more than my play store or anything but for other people, i can see why it would be a hassle. It's a shame though, hopefully it gets its own separate western version someday.

Yeah when I told @Satoshi Ookami about Fate Grand Order, he was a bit interested in the game because of the lolis but in the end he said that the pain of getting an APK outweigh his interest in the game since Fate Grand Order isn't out in Europe due to fears of EU regulations and censors.

This is also applies to me with Granblue where the chance of me not liking the game makes me reluctant in downloading the APK. It is the reason why I was waiting for FGO, Girls Frontline and Azur Lane to officially come out in the US instead of downloading their APK files.

Edited by TheVader66

19 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Got another Rin egg.

And another one!

Fucking 2000 Friend Points...

I kinda want to stop getting them... And they are always 5M...

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Yeah when I told @Satoshi Ookami about Fate Grand Order, he was a bit interested in the game because of the lolis but in the end he said that the pain of getting an APK outweigh his interest in the game since Fate Grand Order isn't out in Europe due to fears of EU regulations and censors.

And it still didn't change 477745856687374347.png?v=1

Fucking EU.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And it still didn't change 477745856687374347.png?v=1

Fucking EU.

I forgot to tell you that Girls Frontline is actually available in Europe and it has lolis and I think your favorite Japanese VA voices several character but I am not sure. Who is your favorite VA again?

3v28hMZ.png?1

I am not into lolis but the ones drawn by an artist named Saru made me love my MP5, Colt Revolver and P7 since they look so cute.

VeAY4Qb.png?1

5x061g9.png?1

Yj8zxtf.png?1

17 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

382461779315523585.png?v=1

I am happy to find someone else who loves MP5 as well.

Vcv8bzd.jpg?1

Right now in Girls Frontline we are about to have the Festival Event and she is getting a costume. I am going to try my best to get her some new clothes.

sdWXVfG.jpg?1

wGzmHi9.jpg?1

46 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hanazawa Kana and Yuuki Aoi.

Ao-chan is in FGO, that much I know :/

There seems to be Saorin at least =D

Oh, I though you liked Risa Taneda. Wait, then who was it that claimed to love Risa a lot. 

Well doesn't matter since I did find one of your favorite VA, Aoi Yuuki. She voices M1918 also know as BAR a gun made by the United States and used by the Allies during both World Wars. She is actually the special starter for the Western version of Girls Frontline. For you see each different version of Girls Frontline gets a special gun based on their region. The West got an American Gun since the United States essentially represents all of the west to the Chinese (the makers of the game), Korea got a Korean Gun, China got a Chinese Gun and now that Japan is getting a Girls Frontline version for themselves, they are in a weird position since there isn't Japanese guns in Girls Frontline because China doesn't like Japan so they excluded them in the game but because the pre-regrestartion for the game was so high in Japan that they are making Japanese Guns to appear in the game starting with Type 100 (a Japanese gun)

yerTOoA.png?1

52hcw4E.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

23 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

This is also applies to me with Granblue where the chance of me not liking the game makes me reluctant in downloading the APK. It is the reason why I was waiting for FGO, Girls Frontline and Azur Lane to officially come out in the US instead of downloading their APK files.

Actually Granblue doesn't require any APK to be downloaded.

You can play it in your browser with google chrome or just download Andapp and start it up (after you downloaded it with Andapp)

On 8/15/2018 at 5:58 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Got another Rin egg.

I'm starting to think the good prizes are just a myth. 

Also, APKs can be quite a pain. Having to go find the download every time SIF updates kind of sucks, especially since it's not always uploaded right away. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

Also, APKs can be quite a pain. Having to go find the download every time SIF updates kind of sucks, especially since it's not always uploaded right away. 

I remember the pain of getting the APK files for Pokemon GO. It was so infuriating.

Why do you have to get LLSIF as an APK file?  Is it due to your phone?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I remember the pain of getting the APK files for Pokemon GO. It was so infuriating.

Why do you have to get LLSIF as an APK file?  Is it due to your phone?

Yeah, it's such a pain. Especially when the game decides it wants to do a bunch of updates that month. 

I play on the Japanese server for some reading practice so I have to get the APKS. :)  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

Yeah, it's such a pain. Especially when the game decides it wants to do a bunch of updates that month. 

I play on the Japanese server for some reading practice so I have to get the APKS. :)  

Oh, I understand now. Also lucky that you are learning how to read Japanese. I want to learn mostly to read Visual Novels like Fate/Stay Night.

1 minute ago, YaoiGod said:

My dolphin queen blessed me, bless her 2D soul.

zcVQxYA.png

7MZm29P.png

Kanan Forever title next pls

So you got her exclusive skill seal. Awesome but now I am curious in what it does?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

So you got her exclusive skill seal. Awesome but now I am curious in what it does?

Increases Pure stat by 29% [Exclusive to Kanan cards]. I think the rest of the character exclusive skills do the same as well but based on the girls' initial attributes.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh, I understand now. Also lucky that you are learning how to read Japanese. I want to learn mostly to read Visual Novels like Fate/Stay Night.

Yeah, there's so many visual novels that just haven't been translated! 

17 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Increases Pure stat by 29% [Exclusive to Kanan cards]. I think the rest of the character exclusive skills do the same as well but based on the girls' initial attributes.

I see some of the top players with a bunch of these. A full team of one of the girls + all of those seals would be crazy. :S

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 10:42 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ouch, Ao-chan isn't voicing loli :/

Speaking of lolis, I been playing Azur Lane and jesus christ there are so many lolis. Like I said I don't like Lolis unless they are drawn by Saru because the artist makes them adorable which luckily they are some drawn by Saru.

2bDMEUb.png?1

TcLgTjt.png?1

@Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @YaoiGod @Jelloycat @RavenScythe @FallenElysion THE BABIES ARE HERE!!!!

Our beloved idols have become children and they look so adorable. This is also the first time in Love Live overall where Nico is shown as a child since everyone else in Muse was shown at least once in the anime as children but not Nico. Nico looks so adorable.

Coincidentally enough I got two copies of both my number one favorite of their respected idol groups: Kotori for Muse and Yoshiko/Yohane for Aqours. (I also got two copies of my number three favorite girls of their respected groups: Rin for Muse and Mari for Aqours

This gave me an idea......an extreme idea......a very extreme idea that requires a lot of R Stickers and Love Gems

CGkALIS.png?1

YHiTSsr.png?1

36nA8nj.png?1

Ib0t9JJ.png?1

NGTa1Gp.png?1

HFA4Mp0.png?1

I AM MAKING A CLONE ARMY, BABY!!!!!!!! 

mpjfq4r.png?1

OBjyCVQ.png?1

QGnE1fN.png?1

woUqXKt.png?1

I just can't control myself, I am sucker for adorable things and Child Kotori and Toddler Yoshiko/Yohane are so adorable. I needed to waste Love Gems to increase the Idol Inventory to fit them all. Even their dialogues are adorable though Toddler Yoshiko/Yohane's dialogue is a bit morbid but her heart is in the right place.

3P46Kzn.png?1

fQz0Vkf.png?1

HwoA4MQ.png?1

KBqo8BS.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

FUCKING
YES
GODDAMN 
YES

Rin-chan didn't change at all xD

I

KNOW

RIGHT!!!

Also Ruby didn't change either.

By the way, I was going back to LLSIF to see the dialogues for the other adorable children and I got hit with another maintenance. We just had one an hour ago. So we just had one whole hour of free time between maintenance.

9HIZhrC.png?1

Edited by TheVader66