The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It seems I got lucky with my UR Yoshiko/Yohane. She is so far my only LE UR. I hope one day get a Kotori one but for now I wait for Kotori Air waitress UR instead. 

I tried out some pulls for my favorites, but at the time I didn't have many gems so I could only do a few pulls. Hopefully one day I can get lucky and get an Eli one. :D  (Though right now I'd settle for just some good smile URs) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

I tried out some pulls for my favorites, but at the time I didn't have many gems so I could only do a few pulls. Hopefully one day I can get lucky and get an Eli one. :D  (Though right now I'd settle for just some good smile URs) 

I don't have many Love Gems for the Air Waitress Kotori. I hope I manage to get her but I doubt it since only twice have I managed to get the UR featured on the release banner (UR Baseball Eli and UR Arabian Dancer Kotori)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I don't have many Love Gems for the Air Waitress Kotori. I hope I manage to get her but I doubt it since only twice have I managed to get the UR featured on the release banner (UR Baseball Eli and UR Arabian Dancer Kotori)

Yeah, I very rarely seem to get them when they are on the release banner. I've even had URs pop up and be completely different cards in-spite of the increased chance. :hmm: 
Sometimes I almost feel like it's easier to wait for them to show up in the seal shop and sacrifice 3 other URs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

I'm curious what everyone got from the Lottery, i got 1 7th 4 booby ( :awesome: )

I got many Sugar Cubes and Sugar Pots or Bags, One Green Ticket and 3 Love Gems.

Also I discovered that the Eggs go away in two days. I had a 10,000,000 Yoshiko/Yohane and I was at 7,000,000 and I waited for my LP to charge and when I went back to the game the egg was gone. WTF, I am pissed right now. It killed my LLSIF momentum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

8th :/

30 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I got many Sugar Cubes and Sugar Pots or Bags, One Green Ticket and 3 Love Gems.

Also I discovered that the Eggs go away in two days. I had a 10,000,000 Yoshiko/Yohane and I was at 7,000,000 and I waited for my LP to charge and when I went back to the game the egg was gone. WTF, I am pissed right now. It killed my LLSIF momentum. 

It seems a shit ton of people just got all booby or 1 7th the rest booby. I'm disappointed cuz i wanted to be happy for the people i'm friends with on SIF.

Ouch, the 10m one is hard to fill if you play with weak teams even if you play all day long, which sucks since it disappears.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

It seems a shit ton of people just got all booby or 1 7th the rest booby. I'm disappointed cuz i wanted to be happy for the people i'm friends with on SIF.

Ouch, the 10m one is hard to fill if you play with weak teams even if you play all day long, which sucks since it disappears.

I was originally pissed off because they took away my 10,000,000 Yoshiko/Yohane egg when I was close to hatching it. I felt defeated to the point that I was doing horribly in doing combos for the event. I decided that if I did scouting sessions it would pump me up but both the Step Up Scouting and Green Ticket Solo Yolo failed. I decided to just use up my Blue Tickets in hopes of getting a UR to kill so I can get the UR Sticker to idolize my UR Cool Dia.

I GOT A UR KOTORI!!!!!  AND IT IS COOL COP KOTORI!!!!! 

ywAl7up.png?1

I am so happy that I got a brand new Kotori UR that I never had before. I have wanted Cop Kotori for a long time. This is now my 6th Non-Promo UR Kotori and 7th UR Kotori overall. Here are all my Non-Promo UR Kotoris in chronological order from the first to newest. Starting with my First UR Kotori and also my First UR Ever in the game, Chinese Dress Kotori then Christmas Kotori, Arabian Dancer Kotori, Victorian Dress Kotori, Pool Kotori and now Cop Kotori. I am so fucking happy.

KWNfADb.png?1

KhFJM5N.png?1

yorY0Va.png?1

epWuZr3.png?1

oBnvaEB.png?1

JEl1zUN.png?1

Also a big shout out to my Promo UR Kotori

All hail our beloved Avian Goddess!!! May she chirp at our enemies!!!

XxpnkaB.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I was originally pissed off because they took away my 10,000,000 Yoshiko/Yohane egg when I was close to hatching it. I felt defeated to the point that I was doing horribly in doing combos for the event. I decided that if I did scouting sessions it would pump me up but both the Step Up Scouting and Green Ticket Solo Yolo failed. I decided to just use up my Blue Tickets in hopes of getting a UR to kill so I can get the UR Sticker to idolize my UR Cool Dia.

I GOT A UR KOTORI!!!!!  AND IT IS COOL COP KOTORI!!!!! 

ywAl7up.png?1

I am so happy that I got a brand new Kotori UR that I never had before. I have wanted Cop Kotori for a long time. This is now my 6th Non-Promo UR Kotori and 7th UR Kotori overall. Here are all my Non-Promo UR Kotoris in chronological order from the first to newest. Starting with my First UR Kotori and also my First UR Ever in the game, Chinese Dress Kotori then Christmas Kotori, Arabian Dancer Kotori, Victorian Dress Kotori, Pool Kotori and now Cop Kotori. I am so fucking happy.

KWNfADb.png?1

KhFJM5N.png?1

yorY0Va.png?1

epWuZr3.png?1

oBnvaEB.png?1

JEl1zUN.png?1

Also a big shout out to my Promo UR Kotori

All hail our beloved Avian Goddess!!! May she chirp at our enemies!!!

XxpnkaB.png?1

Hey, i guess the lottery isn't needed for me to feel happy for you then! Congratulations on your Avian Goddess blessing. So does that mean you will sacrifice Cop Kotori to the devil for a seal or gonna keep her? :awesome:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

Hey, i guess the lottery isn't needed for me to feel happy for you then! Congratulations on your Avian Goddess blessing. So does that mean you will sacrifice Cop Kotori to the devil for a seal or gonna keep her? :awesome:

I never kill UR Kotoris unless it is a third copy, it only happened ones with Chinese Dress Kotori. 

I guess when I want to get a UR to kill, the gacha gods are like "oh, really?" and send a UR I want instead, just so they could tell me "you don't have the balls to kill this UR". It has happened with the UR Valentine's Day Yoshiko/Yohane and now UR Cop Kotori.

Edited by TheVader66

1 minute ago, Jelloycat said:

When the JPN server did those I just got low prizes. xD  

@TheVader66 Congrats! That's a nice Kotori set you have there. :awesome:

Thank you, my goal is to have all the UR Kotoris which I know is impossible. My favorite UR Kotori is still Chinese Dress Kotori since she was my first UR ever.  Though I would say that the Arabian Dancer Kotori is the most beautiful UR Kotori.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank you, my goal is to have all the UR Kotoris which I know is impossible. My favorite UR Kotori is still Chinese Dress Kotori since she was my first UR ever.  Though I would say that the Arabian Dancer Kotori is the most beautiful UR Kotori.

With the seal store it may not be completely impossible. Though you would have to sacrifice quite a few other URs for it. xD  
The Arabian Dancer set in general is a really beautiful set. All the girls look really good for that one. 

My personal favorite Eli UR is the initial one, something about the thief outfit is just too cute. 

92eMu03.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jelloycat said:

With the seal store it may not be completely impossible. Though you would have to sacrifice quite a few other URs for it. xD  
The Arabian Dancer set in general is a really beautiful set. All the girls look really good for that one. 

My personal favorite Eli UR is the initial one, something about the thief outfit is just too cute. 

92eMu03.png

I got to say that it does look better than the Thief Outfit that Eli wears in the same set that Cop Kotori is from. The Intial UR Thief Eli looks more unique and cuter than the other one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I got to say that it does look better than the Thief Outfit that Eli wears in the same set that Cop Kotori is from. The Intial UR Thief Eli looks more unique and cuter than the other one.

Yeah, I actually wasn't too huge a fan of that one, especially the idolized version. I think Kotori looks a lot better in that set.
(Though I still wouldn't mind getting that Eli UR, just for the sake of having more Eli cards. :P  )

Just now, Jelloycat said:

Yeah, I actually wasn't too huge a fan of that one, especially the idolized version. I think Kotori looks a lot better in that set.
(Though I still wouldn't mind getting that Eli UR, just for the sake of having more Eli cards. :P  )

Back when Eli was in my top three Love Live girls (Yoshiko/Yohane replaced her) I would try my hardest in getting a lot of URs of her but I only ever got one which was the UR Baseball Eli.

The one UR I want the most to this date is the UR Bride Eli. I love both her Unidolized and Idolized forms. Also I have a goal to get everyone in that Wedding Set since the Wedding Set is my favorite set in the game. I have Nozomi, Kotori and Umi.

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Back when Eli was in my top three Love Live girls (Yoshiko/Yohane replaced her) I would try my hardest in getting a lot of URs of her but I only ever got one which was the UR Baseball Eli.

The one UR I want the most to this date is the UR Bride Eli. I love both her Unidolized and Idolized forms. Also I have a goal to get everyone in that Wedding Set since the Wedding Set is my favorite set in the game. I have Nozomi, Kotori and Umi.

The game can tell when you want a certain girl's card. xD  

So far I have the initial UR, both Christmas versions, Seven Lucky Gods (one of my other favorites), and then most of the promo ones. 
I'd definitely like to get my hands on the bride UR though. That set in general is pretty nice, but so far I haven't had much luck with those cards. 

Some of my favorites sets are Seven Lucky Gods, Little Devil, Constellation, and White Day. So many good cards. :D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I never kill UR Kotoris unless it is a third copy, it only happened ones with Chinese Dress Kotori. 

I guess when I want to get a UR to kill, the gacha gods are like "oh, really?" and send a UR I want instead, just so they could tell me "you don't have the balls to kill this UR". It has happened with the UR Valentine's Day Yoshiko/Yohane and now UR Cop Kotori.

Be like me and burn all Aqua URs, you will have enough UR seals like that :awesome:

20 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

The game can tell when you want a certain girl's card. xD  

So far I have the initial UR, both Christmas versions, Seven Lucky Gods (one of my other favorites), and then most of the promo ones. 
I'd definitely like to get my hands on the bride UR though. That set in general is pretty nice, but so far I haven't had much luck with those cards. 

Some of my favorites sets are Seven Lucky Gods, Little Devil, Constellation, and White Day. So many good cards. :D 

Can you post the Seven Lucky Gods, I don't know which set is that one.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Card I've been cursed with 3 times :awesome: 

You mean blessed. :awesome:

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

The Kotori from this set was one of my first Pure cards that i got!! Thank you for reminding me of how cute she looks here.

All the girls look really nice in that set. :D 

• Like 2