The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

5 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

So the JPN server added a pretty nice feature with the new update. It's called the 控え室 (waiting room). It's basically an extra 300 slots to store cards. Though while they're stored in the waiting room you can't put them in your units or use them for practice. 

Yeah it's great they added this feature. It was getting cluttered with all these Promo SSRs of Aqours and Event SSRs we've been getting. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RavenScythe said:

Yeah it's great they added this feature. It was getting cluttered with all these Promo SSRs of Aqours and Event SSRs we've been getting. 

I know, I hate having to spend gems on more space, but I was forced to. I already get rid of most SRs I don't care for, I didn't want to get rid of special cards such as the promos. (And then even with the added space it was super cluttered, like you said.) 

1 hour ago, Jelloycat said:

So the JPN server added a pretty nice feature with the new update. It's called the 控え室 (waiting room). It's basically an extra 300 slots to store cards. Though while they're stored in the waiting room you can't put them in your units or use them for practice. 

jwBdavj.png

That's so cool??? Because i would sometimes want to farm G from selling N girls but only have 20-30 max spaces so this would be a huge boost, or to like just keep favorite SRs and promo SSRs/URs. Hope it comes to WW soon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

That's so cool??? Because i would sometimes want to farm G from selling N girls but only have 20-30 max spaces so this would be a huge boost, or to like just keep favorite SRs and promo SSRs/URs. Hope it comes to WW soon.

I know, it's just such a nice feature! I don't know about the English server, but I know the JPN one has been doing a lot of card giveaways too, so it's nice to have the extra room. 

The only very minor complaint I have is that there doesn't seem to be a way to view the card's stats when their in the waiting room, if you want to look at them you have to put them back into your main slots. 

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

How does egg disappear?

I never had one disappearing.

If you don't complete the egg under a certain time it disappears. This is the second time it has happened to me, the first was with 10,000,000 Yoshiko/Yohane and I was at 7,000,000 and I waited for my LP to charge and when I went back to the game the egg was gone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

If you don't complete the egg under a certain time it disappears. This is the second time it has happened to me, the first was with 10,000,000 Yoshiko/Yohane and I was at 7,000,000 and I waited for my LP to charge and when I went back to the game the egg was gone.

What is the certain time? 

I never had it disappearing despite waiting for LB recharge.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Hey guys uhhh usually it's Vader who does this, but i'm so excited i just have to let it out.

Ahem, @TheVader66 @Jelloycat @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @FallenElysion, let's start by saying that the second wave of the Resort set is out now. Mari looks stunning.

vezdMLv.png

Second, Muse's second years' Bokutachi no Hitotsu wa Hikari limited URs are now available.

lW0SviZ.png

Special goals for apparently 21M WW players round 2 promotion. Also it seems aqours will now start having master songs in their B-Sides.

XTrwB2Z.png

gSvENzD.png

Final news is that a new Election is being held to determine the girl that embodies halloween spirit in Muse and Aqours. Only one girl per group for each vote it seems. I chose Yoshiko because her chuuni-persona tells me she's one of the people who say "halloween is x monthes away, it's time to get s?️oo?️y", i would have chosen Kanan too but she already had something a lil special last election. I also chose Nozomi because she believes in spiritual stuff and i feel like she tells ghost stories at brunch. Whoever you vote for, please just don't make it a My Waifu Election V2.

BNVsxXs.png

Now on a more personal side, i did one scout in a step-up box for muse a few days ago and it's not a UR but look!!

HGQqpql.png

tPDXiSE.png

7IE3Qn5.png

The SSR pair of the set that is actually being promoted. I guess chance up isn't a total lie. They're so cute and i finally have a RinPana SSR pair.

A. L. S. O.

eJTLAKr.png

gBB07vx.png

cAnf8da.png

Look how beautiful my dolphin goddess main screen 2.0 looks. I'm literally more happy about getting a title than a UR for some reason. I hope i can get "Let's Hug!" next.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Hey guys uhhh usually it's Vader who does this, but i'm so excited i just have to let it out.

Ahem, @TheVader66 @Jelloycat @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @FallenElysion, let's start by saying that the second wave of the Resort set is out now. Mari looks stunning.

vezdMLv.png

Second, Muse's second years' Bokutachi no Hitotsu wa Hikari limited URs are now available.

lW0SviZ.png

Special goals for apparently 21M WW players round 2 promotion. Also it seems aqours will now start having master songs in their B-Sides.

XTrwB2Z.png

gSvENzD.png

Final news is that a new Election is being held to determine the girl that embodies halloween spirit in Muse and Aqours. Only one girl per group for each vote it seems. I chose Yoshiko because her chuuni-persona tells me she's one of the people who say "halloween is x monthes away, it's time to get s1f17f.pngoo1f17f.pngy", i would have chosen Kanan too but she already had something a lil special last election. I also chose Nozomi because she believes in spiritual stuff and i feel like she tells ghost stories at brunch. Whoever you vote for, please just don't make it a My Waifu Election V2.

BNVsxXs.png

Now on a more personal side, i did one scout in a step-up box for muse a few days ago and it's not a UR but look!!

HGQqpql.png

tPDXiSE.png

7IE3Qn5.png

The SSR pair of the set that is actually being promoted. I guess chance up isn't a total lie. They're so cute and i finally have a RinPana SSR pair.

A. L. S. O.

eJTLAKr.png

gBB07vx.png

cAnf8da.png

Look how beautiful my dolphin goddess main screen 2.0 looks. I'm literally more happy about getting a title than a UR for some reason. I hope i can get "Let's Hug!" next.

I love your post, it sounds more full of life compare with mine. Also Congrats on getting the title, I also think getting exclusive stuff from eggs is a better feeling than getting a UR since getting an egg is rare itself and getting something good from the egg is even rarer.

I am tempted to scout for the Limited Edition UR Kotori but I don't know if I will get her or not and I rather scout for the UR Kotori Air Waitress instead.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

What is the certain time? 

I never had it disappearing despite waiting for LB recharge.

By my experience, my 10,000,000 Yoshiko/Yohane Egg disappeared in two days and now with my 5,000,000 Kotori Egg disappeared when the next login day started.

I am going to guess the 5,000,000 egg is One Login Day and 10,000,000 is two login days. That would explain why they give us the choice of accepting the egg if you don't have one. It is asking if you think you can hatch the egg before they expire.

8 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

vezdMLv.png

lW0SviZ.png

XTrwB2Z.png

gSvENzD.png

Final news is that a new Election is being held to determine the girl that embodies halloween spirit in Muse and Aqours. Only one girl per group for each vote it seems. I chose Yoshiko because her chuuni-persona tells me she's one of the people who say "halloween is x monthes away, it's time to get s1f17f.pngoo1f17f.pngy", i would have chosen Kanan too but she already had something a lil special last election. I also chose Nozomi because she believes in spiritual stuff and i feel like she tells ghost stories at brunch. Whoever you vote for, please just don't make it a My Waifu Election V2.

BNVsxXs.png

HGQqpql.png

tPDXiSE.png

7IE3Qn5.png

A. L. S. O.

eJTLAKr.png

gBB07vx.png

cAnf8da.png

I love that Mari UR so much. I spent way too many gems trying to get her when she came on the JPN server. xD I think I used up my luck getting her other URs. 

Congrats on the title! The titles feel almost more rare than URs at this point. I just got done finishing a Muse egg, but only got a normal seal.   

• Like 1

19 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

A. L. S. O.

Damned lucky beginners (technically) :awesome: 

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am going to guess the 5,000,000 egg is One Login Day and 10,000,000 is two login days. That would explain why they give us the choice of accepting the egg if you don't have one. It is asking if you think you can hatch the egg before they expire.

Hm... that makes sense.

I'm surprised you wouldn't get them in two days, lol xD

10M is like 10 songs on non-event and at most 20 on event days =D

• Like 1

Hello guys, it has been a very long while. :^) 

I've had a lot of good SIF luck happen lately, but the best I've had was this:

M8qlpvt.png

The first UR from a scouting ticket I've gotten since I started playing 2.5 years ago, lol. And on a complete whim as well, since no one expected this set to appear so soon.

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

Hello guys, it has been a very long while. :^) 

I've had a lot of good SIF luck happen lately, but the best I've had was this:

M8qlpvt.png

The first UR from a scouting ticket I've gotten since I started playing 2.5 years ago, lol. And on a complete whim as well, since no one expected this set to appear so soon.

It has been a long time since we last spoke but good to see that you are fine.

Congratulations on the UR Pure Summer Ruby, I am so tempted to scout for the UR Summer Mari but I need to scout for UR Air Waitress Kotori. Is it me or are the new UR Artwork fucking amazing as of recent.

On 9/7/2018 at 4:23 PM, Jelloycat said:

I love that Mari UR so much. I spent way too many gems trying to get her when she came on the JPN server. xD I think I used up my luck getting her other URs. 

Congrats on the title! The titles feel almost more rare than URs at this point. I just got done finishing a Muse egg, but only got a normal seal.   

At least your egg didn't disappeared....I am still salty about my Kotori Egg

• Like 2

This means so much to me?? I do not have anything exclusive from the other girls' eggs so dolphin queen thank you.

2EZwAj4.png

EgJiHhj.png

I think i only have her "Kanan on my Mind..." title and her room wallpaper left as exclusive from her eggs. I think i should probably raise Pana's bond point ranking so i can get her eggs more often after i'm done with Kanan's.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Shit, that's some high amount of Green Tickets.

I can't save up green tickets to save my life. Always too tempted to use them right away. 

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on the UR Pure Summer Ruby, I am so tempted to scout for the UR Summer Mari but I need to scout for UR Air Waitress Kotori. Is it me or are the new UR Artwork fucking amazing as of recent.

At least your egg didn't disappeared....I am still salty about my Kotori Egg

That Mari UR is totally worth it, the art is amazing. :awesome:

Yeah, that is a shame. So far I haven't had any eggs disappear, I actually didn't know they could. :hmm:

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It has been a long time since we last spoke but good to see that you are fine.

Yeah, thanks. ^^ Glad to see you are as well. 

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Shit, that's some high amount of Green Tickets.

Usually I spend them all at once because I know I rarely get anything good, but I figured might as well at least try to save and see if I can binge them all in one session for some good luck.

4 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

This means so much to me?? I do not have anything exclusive from the other girls' eggs so dolphin queen thank you.

I think i only have her "Kanan on my Mind..." title and her room wallpaper left as exclusive from her eggs. I think i should probably raise Pana's bond point ranking so i can get her eggs more often after i'm done with Kanan's.

I've gotten quite a few eggs so far, and have gotten absolutely zero titles/wallpapers. It's pretty frustrating when all that drops is an Aura/Veil, lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Duuuuude o.o

The hell this luck, you now have infinitely more luck with eggs than anyone else here, lol.

• Like 1

@Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @FallenElysion @YaoiGod @Jelloycat @Mike13858 @RavenScythe The day has arrived....today is Kotori Step Up Scouting and also her LE UR Scouting. Goodluck to all who participate in the scouting.

HuAyeAS.jpg

GtT7qh7.jpg

I failed to get a UR from both Step Up Scouting and the LE Scouting. The only new cards I got were two copies of the Cool SSR Pirate Kotori and One Pure SR Flower Bouquet Kotori.

anF9q3s.jpg

r44ljJl.jpg

siyTwQ0.jpg

bYcIOyd.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

@Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @FallenElysion @YaoiGod @Jelloycat @Mike13858 @RavenScythe The day has arrived....today is Kotori Step Up Scouting and also her LE UR Scouting. Goodluck to all who participate in the scouting.

HuAyeAS.jpg

GtT7qh7.jpg

I failed to get a UR from both Step Up Scouting and the LE Scouting. The only new cards I got were two copies of the Cool SSR Pirate Kotori and One Pure SR Flower Bouquet Kotori.

anF9q3s.jpg

r44ljJl.jpg

siyTwQ0.jpg

bYcIOyd.jpg

At least the Pirate Kotori in particular has a pretty cute design. ;) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

HuAyeAS.jpg

GtT7qh7.jpg

anF9q3s.jpg

r44ljJl.jpg

siyTwQ0.jpg

bYcIOyd.jpg

I'm going to skype-scout with my husband on the 12th, i can only afford one step-up scout from my side so i'm not expecting anything.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, afaik no one else got a title from eggs here :hmm:

Seriously? I'm pretty sure Vader got Yohane's quote title, or not i could be mistaken.

• Like 1