The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

13 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

That is true and bellieve me if you think your fave really does represent something then i won't blame you. But i thought Maki was the embodiment of Summer, she's Halloween too? What's next, Christmas Gal? That's bullshit, let girls who didn't get a 1st place yet win at least, regardless of who.

Yeah it sucks but it is expected people would make it a popularity poll and sadly for Muse, it is always Maki on the top. Maki is the most popular girl from Muse, hell maybe in Love Live overall though You is getting there.

Which is why when Maki is in any Event whether it is a Token Event, Challenge Event or whatever. It always become a Bloodbath just because people want Maki so badly that they waste a lot of Love Gems in grinding to Tier 1 on the first days which is why the term "Bloodbath Maki Event" exist.

By the way, I love Maki since I love all the Muse Girls. I am not try to shit on her but it sucks that the rest of the girls get steamrolled. At this point she may win the other costume polls, I hope Nozomi proves me wrong and wins.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congrats on the Circus SSR Riko and gaining three SR Rikos in the first step up scouting. Also Yeah, Yoshiko/Yohane is the one that best represent Halloween for her everyday is Halloween. 

Also yeah, Noire and the rest of the CPUs are going to appear in the Western Version of Azur Lane somewhere around the end of the year. Noire will be a Heavy Cruiser while her Black Heart who is a separate character in the game will be also a Heavy Cruiser. Compile Heart has been collaborating with Azur Lane by lending characters and now making a PS4 game of Azur Lane.

So World War 2 now meets the Console War in Azur Lane. Noire and Black Heart will do great in my NATO Fleet since it composed of America, British, Japanese and German Ships. I know NATO is from the Cold War and Japan isn't an official member of NATO but it essentially has the same NATO treaty with US and Europe.

Yc6PL4j.png

Oh nice, that Noire art is really beautiful, especially Black Heart in that dress. If I remember right they only appeared in the anime with those dresses, which is a shame because they look so nice. 

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well... You know, it's kinda hard on Muse side. Yohane was obvious, but on Muse side? Rin-chan for trick&treat? Kotori for making costumes? Nozomi for spiritual? No one really screams Halloween like Yohane does, so people just put their favorites, I guess.

Of course Eli would be the best girl and that's totally not because she's MY favorite.  :awesome:

Also, time for a Riko Birthday Promo UR. Complete with a nice red dress. 

Yw1gVO2.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Don't break the rule of shitting on other people's favorite idols. 

You don't see me shitting on Chika since other people like her. We must be united against Idolmaster.

B-but I like Idolmaster too. xD  Though Love Live is obviously the best idols. 

• Like 1

@YaoiGod @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @GlennRhee @FallenElysion

We are in business my dudes

The Introduction of all three idol groups and the Opening to Love Live All-Star School Idol Festival or LLASSIF for short. I love the interaction between the girls like even in the background you see Nozomi wanting to grab Dia's breast and Dia is like oh hell no.

Also there is the Ruby Step Up going on, it is weird seeing two Step Up Scoutings from the same idol group happening at the same time.

ZZyNgbl.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@YaoiGod @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @Mike13858 @RavenScythe @GlennRhee @FallenElysion

We are in business my dudes

The Introduction of all three idol groups and the Opening to Love Live All-Star School Idol Festival or LLASSIF for short. I love the interaction between the girls like even in the background you see Nozomi wanting to grab Dia's breast and Dia is like oh hell no.

Also there is the Ruby Step Up going on, it is weird seeing two Step Up Scoutings from the same idol group happening at the same time.

ZZyNgbl.jpg

Oh man, I'm so excited for it. It's so cool to see all the girls together. (Though my phone memory is already crying.) 

• Like 1

Hey guys, this september was sure hectic regarding birthday scouts. I was initially not going to post my results but with the last scout, it's now worth it.

From Kotori's birthday, i got Pirate Kotori SSR

hOqfLx5.png

From Riko's birthday, i got Valentine V2 Riko SSR and Yukata Riko SSR

eAei3QZ.jpg

jl2uMHN.png

From the precious Ruby's birthday, i got her Valentine V2 Ruby SSR, completing the Valentine V2 SSR pairs aaaaaaaand Haregi Ruby UR

xBR7TMn.png

aEkAuCy.jpg

Thank god she's not a healer xD but i will see if can use her as my second Perfect Lock card.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Hey guys, this september was sure hectic regarding birthday scouts. I was initially not going to post my results but with the last scout, it's now worth it.

From Kotori's birthday, i got Pirate Kotori SSR

hOqfLx5.png

From Riko's birthday, i got Valentine V2 Riko SSR and Yukata Riko SSR

eAei3QZ.jpg

jl2uMHN.png

Holy shit you got the same SSRs in the same scouting sessions that I did. I got a SSR Pirate Kotori from Kotori Birthday Scouting and I got SSR Valentine's day Riko from Riko's birthday.

7 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

From the precious Ruby's birthday, i got her Valentine V2 Ruby SSR, completing the Valentine V2 SSR pairs aaaaaaaand Haregi Ruby UR

xBR7TMn.png

aEkAuCy.jpg

Thank god she's not a healer xD but i will see if can use her as my second Perfect Lock card.

Congratulations on getting the UR Ruby and she is Perfect Lock Skill too. I couldn't attempt the Ruby Birthday Scouting due to low Love Gems. I am going to try and save for the Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane.

So I reorganized my all of my teams and followed @RavenScythe advice of making Muse Only Teams and Aqours Only Teams. They are all done but my Smile Aqours Team literally had not enough Smile Idols to make it full. So I Solo Yolo until I got some Smile Aqours even if they were R types but I actually ended up getting Two Smile SRs, One of Yoshiko/Yohane and the other of Riko. It is like they know when I am need of help and come to my aid. Now my team is full but is weak at the moment but I will idolize them and max bond with them to make them stronger.

LG9wUDd.jpg?2

evK6fQ8.jpg?1

NwGVHDy.jpg?1

FC1aeFR.jpg?1

Also I got 5,000,000 Point Kotori Egg and I actually got the Exclusive Kotori title "Kotori on my mind" and now I have the "On my Mind" titles of both my favorite girls in all of Love Live, Kotori from Muse and Yoshiko/Yohane from Aqours.

9xpfWzi.jpg?1

UuZzPGe.jpg?2

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I reorganized my all of my teams and followed @RavenScythe advice of making Muse Only Teams and Aqours Only Teams. They are all done but my Smile Aqours Team literally had not enough Smile Idols to make it full. So I Solo Yolo until I got some Smile Aqours even if they were R types but I actually ended up getting Two Smile SRs, One of Yoshiko/Yohane and the other of Riko. It is like they know when I am need of help and come to my aid. Now my team is full but is weak at the moment but I will idolize them and max bond with them to make them stronger.

LG9wUDd.jpg?2

evK6fQ8.jpg?1

NwGVHDy.jpg?1

FC1aeFR.jpg?1

Also I got 5,000,000 Point Kotori Egg and I actually got the Exclusive Kotori title "Kotori on my mind" and now I have the "On my Mind" titles of both my favorite girls in all of Love Live, Kotori from Muse and Yoshiko/Yohane from Aqours.

9xpfWzi.jpg?1

UuZzPGe.jpg?2

Congrats on the title! :) 

I've been trying to make a complete Muse / Aqours team as well. I have ones for the Muse girls (minus Smile <_<) , but I'm still missing a few spots for my Smile and Pure Aqours team. Hopefully I can get some luck to come my way soon. 

• Like 1

Well I was completely unprepared for Wedding You today, but I decided to go for it anyway. Withdrew the 255(!) gems from my present box, and.....

cjOj0VT.png

I was getting worried because prior to this, I also pulled Autumn Dia and solo'd Halloween Maru lol. RATE UP  Also got a ton of the Maru SSR. 

Still 6/6 You URs at this point. :^) Mermaid Chika is hopefully my next big scout....

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well I was completely unprepared for Wedding You today, but I decided to go for it anyway. Withdrew the 255(!) gems from my present box, and.....

cjOj0VT.png

I was getting worried because prior to this, I also pulled Autumn Dia and solo'd Halloween Maru lol. RATE UP  Also got a ton of the Maru SSR. 

Still 6/6 You URs at this point. :^) Mermaid Chika is hopefully my next big scout....

Holy Shit you have a lot of Love Gems. Also Congratulations on getting the UR Bride You and also the other two URs. So you have every UR You in the game including the LE UR, that is awesome. I hope I can get a complete UR collection of Kotori and/or Yoshiko/Yohane.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Holy Shit you have a lot of Love Gems. Also Congratulations on getting the UR Bride You and also the other two URs. So you have every UR You in the game including the LE UR, that is awesome. I hope I can get a complete UR collection of Kotori and/or Yoshiko/Yohane.

I had 730 before I scouted, so yeah, quite a lot lol. I actually don't have the LE UR, mainly just meant the standard box Yous. I was too scared to dump my gems into the LE box and possibly not get You, so go figure. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I had 730 before I scouted, so yeah, quite a lot lol. I actually don't have the LE UR, mainly just meant the standard box Yous. I was too scared to dump my gems into the LE box and possibly not get You, so go figure. 

Dang, that is a good amount of gems. xD 200 is usually about my max that I can save, but even then I tend to spend them before then. 

18 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Dang, that is a good amount of gems. xD 200 is usually about my max that I can save, but even then I tend to spend them before then. 

Aha, thanks. 200 still isn't bad. I always save massive amounts because it (usually) guarantees me the card I want when it releases with rate-up. The last scout I did, was, uh, 850? I didn't post here, but that was when I got 5 URs, but not the rate-up one (Valentine's You). Was pretty tilting, but then I got her later in the free scout. :awesome:

So....lesson to take away from this is, saving up is usually great, but sometimes RNG smites you. :shakefist:

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Aha, thanks. 200 still isn't bad. I always save massive amounts because it (usually) guarantees me the card I want when it releases with rate-up. The last scout I did, was, uh, 850? I didn't post here, but that was when I got 5 URs, but not the rate-up one (Valentine's You). Was pretty tilting, but then I got her later in the free scout. :awesome:

So....lesson to take away from this is, saving up is usually great, but sometimes RNG smites you. :shakefist:

Whoa, I can't even imagine 5 URs at once. xD But a (late) congrats! 

That's true though, the game knows when you want a certain card. SIF can be very cruel. :awesome:

Edited by Jelloycat
  • Like 1

So the Air Waitress Kotori UR came out and I decided to go for it. I got everyone featured on the banner except Kotori herself. Fuck my life 

9ZUgoCo.jpg?1

tlV4OTX.jpg?1

Also I did a Solo Yolo with Green Tickets and I got Initial SSR Kotori which I am actually very disappointed with since I don't like the Initial SSRs for Muse at all. They are very bland in my opinion but this is the final Kotori SSR I haven't idolized but I really don't want to waste Seals on the Initial SSR Muse set.

tACYllz.jpg?1

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

I got an idolized Initial Kotori SSR sooooooo long ago, but she has still somehow managed to stay on my Pure team all this time. Wonder how much longer that'll last. :^)

I have a full team of Muse Pure URs but I actually have an SR Maki replace one of the URs because her perfect lock skill is so high