The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

3 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

The JPN server just started releasing more Master songs for Aqours. They are definitely more of a challenge. :)  

Oh you mean Mirai Ticket, Water Blue New World and i wanna say Mirai no Bokura? EN got those i think last month too, weird how for once the JP and EN had something in common :P unless it's not those songs and i'm mistaken?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Oh you mean Mirai Ticket, Water Blue New World and i wanna say Mirai no Bokura? EN got those i think last month too, weird how for once the JP and EN had something in common :P unless it's not those songs and i'm mistaken?

The current ones on the JPN are Aqours Heroes, Koi ni Naritai Aquarium, Kimi no Kokoro wa Kagayaiteirukai?, and Step! Zero to One, but I don't think it was all that long ago that it had those other songs so it looks like the servers aren't that far apart.
(I'm still so bad at any of the slide note songs. xD  ) 

17 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Decided to use most of my gems to try for the LE UR Eli card without any luck. However, I did get a nice pull from the first Step stage. :D 

YvfeeS4.png

1dyLIpN.png

Sad to hear about birthday Eli card because i know how much you love Eli, but thankfully step-up was a bit more forgiving. Congratulations!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Sad to hear about birthday Eli card because i know how much you love Eli, but thankfully step-up was a bit more forgiving. Congratulations!

Thank you! :) 

Also, promo UR Eli for birthday! I'm really loving these birthday promo cards. All of the girls have looked really nice so far. 

QL8N8J1.png

9 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Thank you! :) 

Also, promo UR Eli for birthday! I'm really loving these birthday promo cards. All of the girls have looked really nice so far. 

QL8N8J1.png

I love tiny crowns

Also the Limited Edition Eli UR looks fucking beautiful. I am sad that I don't have enough love gems for her. Also I am sorry that you didn't get her.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

Did some pretty nice stuff the last couple of days.

Got my first egg title after a few dozen egg openings (and then got the Aqours one immediately after lol).

eSRo1d9.jpg

Got a pretty ridiculous score on Innocent Bird (was expecting just over 800k max). Thanks again YaoiGod, otherwise this would have been such a chore.

8sUOjjJ.jpg

And, finally, I reached rank 350! Been approaching this for a long while, so it's nice to finally hit it. Rank 400 when.

EhvwPdY.jpg

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 2

Well I succeeded in the event and got both SR Dia and SR Yoshiko/Yohane idolized but it was actually a close call for once since I landed around the 4,000s which usually never happenes I am stuck in 3000s or 2000s but since I was busy with Azur Lane and Girls Frontline Events. I almost failed 2nd tier.

jIPBLiJ.jpg?1

ig0mXUQ.jpg?1

Also I completed all the Halloween Missions and got the final wallpaper "Starry Sky" which looks great with my Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane. Also Halloween Countdown login has begun and we are getting more Love Gems.

lGBhSwT.jpg?1

bsHEize.jpg?1

Technically still part of Halloween since they are dressed as characters from fairy tales. The Fairy Tale Scouting Event has begun which means @YaoiGod can now claim her Rapunzel Kanan.

YsDFq75.jpg?1

Also @Keello96 I can now see why you love Cop Kotori so much compare with other Kotoris (besides her being one of your first URs).

NTRXbaJ.jpg?1

MbwyQHX.jpg?1

12 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Did some pretty nice stuff the last couple of days.

Got my first egg title after a few dozen egg openings (and then got the Aqours one immediately after lol).

eSRo1d9.jpg

Got a pretty ridiculous score on Innocent Bird (was expecting just over 800k max). Thanks again YaoiGod, otherwise this would have been such a chore.

8sUOjjJ.jpg

And, finally, I reached rank 350! Been approaching this for a long while, so it's nice to finally hit it. Rank 400 when.

EhvwPdY.jpg

Congrats on getting the You Title and also for hitting Rank 350, You steamrolled me since I am on Rank 278

• Like 2

So, according to SIF, my account is one year old today!

3ceVoz4.png

Pretty sure i hit that milestone in like, last month, but hey SIF just wants to shade me for all those days i didn't login.

Also this past week was hectic egg and present boxes wise. I got 4 sweet SIS(s)!

fpleuQ2.png

5YToPVr.png

42u2Iok.png

ybETLqN.png

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

3ceVoz4.png

Pretty sure i hit that milestone in like, last month, but hey SIF just wants to shade me for all those days i didn't login.

Also this past week was hectic egg and present boxes wise. I got 4 sweet SIS(s)!

fpleuQ2.png

5YToPVr.png

42u2Iok.png

ybETLqN.png

Happy One Year LLSIF Birthday and also congrats on the Skill Seals

22 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

fpleuQ2.png

Congrats on your one year! The days start to string together once you've been playing enough, lol.

Also, extremely jealous of that Pure Bloom....I almost want the new SIS more than the titles. :shakefist: Time to open another 50 eggs before I get one.

Edited by Keello96

@Keello96 @YaoiGod @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @FallenElysion

What time is it? It is Event Time once again and this time the event is a Score Event I don't remember having one in awhile. Anyways, the theme for this Score Event is Fairies and two lovely ladies joining us for this event is SR Pure Kotori for the Point Rewards and SR Smile Maki for the Tier Rewards and with Maki being in this event makes it a Bloodbath Event. Goodluck to all who participate in the event, with Maki involved we are going to need it.

WGcBGHa.jpg?1

YpL5jzE.jpg?1

0MTcHhl.jpg?1

I am actually just going to try to get both Kotoris and then stop participating in the event which I haven't since I began playing the game but since this a Bloodbath Maki Event and a Score Event, it is going to be tough to tier. Also currently in Azur Lane, one of the hardest events in the game is going to begun right now, so I am going to need almost all my attention on Azur Lane since I really want USS Washington, USS North Carolina and the rest of United States Ships.

By the way, is it me or does the scoreboard look duller than usual

PXvr8B8.jpg?1

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Keello96 @YaoiGod @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @FallenElysion

What time is it? It is Event Time once again and this time the event is a Score Event I don't remember having one in awhile. Anyways, the theme for this Score Event is Fairies and two lovely ladies joining us for this event is SR Pure Kotori for the Point Rewards and SR Smile Maki for the Tier Rewards and with Maki being in this event makes it a Bloodbath Event. Goodluck to all who participate in the event, with Maki involved we are going to need it.

WGcBGHa.jpg?1

YpL5jzE.jpg?1

0MTcHhl.jpg?1

I am actually just going to try to get both Kotoris and then stop participating in the event which I haven't since I began playing the game but since this a Bloodbath Maki Event and a Score Event, it is going to be tough to tier. Also currently in Azur Lane, one of the hardest events in the game is going to begun right now, so I am going to need almost all my attention on Azur Lane since I really want USS Washington, USS North Carolina and the rest of United States Ships.

By the way, is it me or does the scoreboard look duller than usual

PXvr8B8.jpg?1

Maki and Kotori? And they're cute fairy costumes? RIP to all who are trying to rank. :P  

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Also, WBNW 2nd Years Lim box is up....

Been saving for Mermaid Chika in December, but should I just go for this instead? I think it's a pretty awful idea but I kind of want to try anyway lol.

It's always good to give in to the scouting pressure. :awesome:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

It's always good to give in to the scouting pressure. :awesome:

Touchè, and I decided to, because why not? I ended up getting Riko, who while I would have preferred not to get, is actually pretty nice looking and has a very good skill to boot. Got the infamous all R pull to get this view.

8owcWYQ.jpg

Also got 2 UR supports in a row from the BT support box, I should go play the lottery right now. :^)

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Touchè, and I decided to, because why not? I ended up getting Riko, who while I would have preferred not to get, is actually pretty nice looking and has a very good skill to boot. Got the infamous all R pull to get this view.

8owcWYQ.jpg

Also got 2 UR supports in a row from the BT support box, I should go play the lottery right now. :^)

Congrats!  
Riko has so many great looking cards, she's actually becoming one of my favorite Aqours girls. xD  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Those flairs are the far left look like logos for a fighting game. Where are they from?

Also love Rin with her tiny crown.

It looks like it's from their newest Fan meeting/meet & greet thingy since the poster describes what you just said xD

15d6c3ce0a6d46e89612cf0d51bb615f.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

It looks like it's from their newest Fan meeting/meet & greet thingy since the poster describes what you just said xD

Yeah, they were from one of the meet and greets. :)  I can't remember for sure, but they were either log-in bonuses or for purchase from the seal shop. 

On 11/2/2018 at 3:19 PM, Jelloycat said:

Yeah, they were from one of the meet and greets. :)  I can't remember for sure, but they were either log-in bonuses or for purchase from the seal shop. 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:01 PM, YaoiGod said:

I hope I can see them sing one day. They came to AnimeExpo here in California. I could have went but I had to handle a family emergency at the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I hope I can see them sing one day. They came to AnimeExpo here in California. I could have went but I had to handle a family emergency at the time.

Same, it would be amazing to see one of the concerts live. :)  I was actually in Japan when the Muse Final Live happened, but I had classes I couldn't miss. (Though getting a ticket would have probably been a nightmare anyways. xD  ) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Same, it would be amazing to see one of the concerts live. :)  I was actually in Japan when the Muse Final Live happened, but I had classes I couldn't miss. (Though getting a ticket would have probably been a nightmare anyways. xD  ) 

Man, that must have been chaotic when Final Live happened. A lot of rage and sadness for people who couldn't go see it, a lot of happiness and tears for seeing Muse final performance. I hope we still have some time with Aqours, I don't want to see them go anytime soon.

Anyways, this is a first for me in that I failed in gaining both SRs from the Point Rewards (no Kotori idolization :() but I succeeded in gaining both SRs from the Tier Rewards. That is rare since Tier Rewards are harder to get than Point Rewards and another thing, this was a Maki Event yet it didn't feel like a Bloodbath at all. @YaoiGod @Keello96 @Mike13858 @Jelloycat did you guys feel the same during the event?

krGolOI.jpg?1

CUzNoa1.jpg?1UwvN1cl.jpg?1

Also the Fairy Tale Scouting Event is still going on with UR Smile Red Ridding Hood Dia leading the way. Goodluck to all who participate. 

SImxsxG.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2