The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

2 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

Yeah I have NoahFence added. My IGN is Dyne.

Thank you so much. The friendlist thing was like a required field or something, so they refused to recover it unless he mentions one of his friends' names, thanks to you that problem is solved and he recovered it!

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Thank you so much. The friendlist thing was like a required field or something, so they refused to recover it unless he mentions one of his friends' names, thanks to you that problem is solved and he recovered it!

That is good news, Good Job @RavenScythe and @Jelloycat

By the way @YaoiGod you and your husband should really have transfer codes and bind them to something. I have both my transfer code and it is bind to the Play Store. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is good news, Good Job @RavenScythe and @Jelloycat

By the way @YaoiGod you and your husband should really have transfer codes and bind them to something. I have both my transfer code and it is bind to the Play Store. 

Or screenshot them/write them down on a note and keep somewhere you'll remember. I did that when recently transferring to a new phone.

Anyway, sorry for the disappearance after the Japan thing, I was extremely busy upon returning, and am nearly done with a compilation of stuff, so I hope I can get that out soon. ><

Also, these free SR+ pulls and 10 gem step ups are ridiculous. Haven't been lucky on µ's, but had some fine results on the Aqours side.

jv96sEB.jpg

Pool Woob is a good Woob. (I can't complain about a free scorer) :awesome:

• Like 2

On 11/23/2018 at 4:48 AM, YaoiGod said:

Great to hear he got his account back! :)  (Though sorry to hear about your phone!) 

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Or screenshot them/write them down on a note and keep somewhere you'll remember. I did that when recently transferring to a new phone.

Anyway, sorry for the disappearance after the Japan thing, I was extremely busy upon returning, and am nearly done with a compilation of stuff, so I hope I can get that out soon. ><

Also, these free SR+ pulls and 10 gem step ups are ridiculous. Haven't been lucky on µ's, but had some fine results on the Aqours side.

jv96sEB.jpg

Pool Woob is a good Woob. (I can't complain about a free scorer) :awesome:

Congrats! Pretty card. ;)  

I got a bit of luck myself and got a Yoshiko UR I was able to idolize!

BKsHghM.png

bcSSWyl.png

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, and we both learned the lesson, the hard way. Just remember to not make our same mistake guys and always be prepared! Oh also, i really, really am sorry for the long and very boring post, but please bare in mind that we haven't played for a while so this may be natural.

Anyways remember when i said my husband had a few surprises in his account? Okay well let's just say, death gazes are allowed after what you will see, yes i personally am jealous and the following images punched me, kicked me, spat on me and called me a Shangela.

gLuMNLP.png

M5TKraG.png

Personally i think he did an amazing job at restraining himself all this time. Sadly he did 4 scouts in a step-up and only got 6 SSRs, one of them is Rapunzel Kanan (T.T). The good news though is that he got three URs from the 25 blue ticket scouts

0Q4ddQe.png

EqQ839R.png

3RNNs3V.png

I also did some scouts after my account was back, here are the result.

kGFFP2l.png

Cl3Rt6Z.png

c7MlRD0.png

I call BS on the selective member rate of less than 2% that says so in the boxes details, three of our combined scouts are duplicates (the hanamaru, mari and of course the second You), not to mention my own infamous collection of 3 Animal Hanamarus. Anyways i fed picnic hanamaru, valentine mari and one of my animal marus to their originals and was able to buy a UR from the seal shop that i really wanted! (I wished Tennis Hanayo was a part of the seal shop rotation though)

DxnmqGH.png

ALge0O8.png

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Thanks everyone, and we both learned the lesson, the hard way. Just remember to not make our same mistake guys and always be prepared! Oh also, i really, really am sorry for the long and very boring post, but please bare in mind that we haven't played for a while so this may be natural.

Anyways remember when i said my husband had a few surprises in his account? Okay well let's just say, death gazes are allowed after what you will see, yes i personally am jealous and the following images punched me, kicked me, spat on me and called me a Shangela.

gLuMNLP.png

M5TKraG.png

Personally i think he did an amazing job at restraining himself all this time. Sadly he did 4 scouts in a step-up and only got 6 SSRs, one of them is Rapunzel Kanan (T.T). The good news though is that he got three URs from the 25 blue ticket scouts

0Q4ddQe.png

EqQ839R.png

3RNNs3V.png

I also did some scouts after my account was back, here are the result.

kGFFP2l.png

Cl3Rt6Z.png

c7MlRD0.png

I call BS on the selective member rate of less than 2% that says so in the boxes details, three of our combined scouts are duplicates (the hanamaru, mari and of course the second You), not to mention my own infamous collection of 3 Animal Hanamarus. Anyways i fed picnic hanamaru, valentine mari and one of my animal marus to their originals and was able to buy a UR from the seal shop that i really wanted! (I wished Tennis Hanayo was a part of the seal shop rotation though)

DxnmqGH.png

ALge0O8.png

Whoa, that is some serious patience to save up that many tickets! I can barely make it to the 25 for an UR pull. xD  Congrats to him for all those new UR! 

• Like 2

On 11/24/2018 at 8:11 PM, YaoiGod said:

0Q4ddQe.png

EqQ839R.png

3RNNs3V.png

kGFFP2l.png

Cl3Rt6Z.png

c7MlRD0.png

DxnmqGH.png

ALge0O8.png

Congrats!

These are some sick pulls, and the Pool Honk gain is especially incredible. :awesome: Definitely jealous of the Wonderland You pull not that I already got two of them.

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1

Alright, as I said I would, finally, here's the link for my write-up of my LL! Sunshine visit in Japan.

https://tokoriki17.wordpress.com/2018/12/02/love-live-sunshine-traveling-to-numazu-and-uchiura-2018/

Do note it's very long and has pictures with massive resolutions, so if it's slow to load, I'm really sorry. <_< -_- :facepalm:

I hope the gallery is enjoyable if it loads either way!

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 3

So I went to Los Angeles and bought this beautiful statue of Yoshiko/Yohane. I am suprised she only costed 30 dollars while other figures that had less to them in my opinion costed 40 to 50 dollars. Also I finally got a Nesoberi of Yoshiko/Yohane and it only costed me 15 dollars which is weird since two years ago I bought a small Honoka figure keychain (she is hanging from the arm of Yoshiko/Yohane) for 10 dollars in the same store and location.

I am sorry if the picture is gigantic, I am on mobile and I can't minimize it.

lTe7DEK.jpg

Also I am extremely busy with some personal issues. So I am sorry for not posting as frequently anymore. I can't even hit tier 2 in the game due to not having enough time. It has been hell for me but at least Yoshiko/Yohane is cheering me up both in game and real life.

Z9G1VVu.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Alright, as I said I would, finally, here's the link for my write-up of my LL! Sunshine visit in Japan.

https://tokoriki17.wordpress.com/2018/12/02/love-live-sunshine-traveling-to-numazu-and-uchiura-2018/

Do note it's very long and has pictures with massive resolutions, so if it's slow to load, I'm really sorry. <_< -_- :facepalm:

I hope the gallery is enjoyable if it loads either way!

Amazing pictures! I'd love to visit Numazu whenever I get the chance to go back. :D (So many You pictures!) 

14 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I went to Los Angeles and bought this beautiful statue of Yoshiko/Yohane. I am suprised she only costed 30 dollars while other figures that had less to them in my opinion costed 40 to 50 dollars. Also I finally got a Nesoberi of Yoshiko/Yohane and it only costed me 15 dollars which is weird since two years ago I bought a small Honoka figure keychain (she is hanging from the arm of Yoshiko/Yohane) for 10 dollars in the same store and location.

I am sorry if the picture is gigantic, I am on mobile and I can't minimize it.

lTe7DEK.jpg

Also I am extremely busy with some personal issues. So I am sorry for not posting as frequently anymore. I can't even hit tier 2 in the game due to not having enough time. It has been hell for me but at least Yoshiko/Yohane is cheering me up both in game and real life.

Z9G1VVu.jpg

Oh, nice collection! Love the tiny Honoka hanging on her arm. 

Hope things get easier/less stressful for you! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Oh, nice collection! Love the tiny Honoka hanging on her arm. 

Hope things get easier/less stressful for you! 

Thank you for your kind wishes.

When I was in the store in LA. I was actually looking for the Kotori figure keychain but they don't have anything from Muse anymore besides pillows (normal pillows). Everything from Love Live is Aqours only. So I got the Yoshiko/Yohane Nesoberi instead thinking it was going to cost 25 dollars but nope only 15.

After looking around a bit more, I saw the Yoshiko/Yohane Fallen Angel Statue and I feel in love with it. There was actually a lot of Aqours figures, statues, stickers, LLSIF Art Portraits, Little figures, Nesoberi and Nendoroids.

• Like 2

Those are some sick souveniers you two got, i hope that i can start collecting them too one day.

Two days ago, i went to spend the month of december with my husband and my sister and brothers and the lottery ticket thing exchange was today for JP and so he did it, anyways i can't say it's MY influence but can't say it's a coincidence either :P

oaUvk5L.png

v3OspsI.png

I hope i can get something as nice as that since, you know, the lottery exchange begins a day after my birthday :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

On 12/4/2018 at 1:59 PM, YaoiGod said:

Those are some sick souveniers you two got, i hope that i can start collecting them too one day.

Two days ago, i went to spend the month of december with my husband and my sister and brothers and the lottery ticket thing exchange was today for JP and so he did it, anyways i can't say it's MY influence but can't say it's a coincidence either :P

oaUvk5L.png

v3OspsI.png

I hope i can get something as nice as that since, you know, the lottery exchange begins a day after my birthday :awesome:

Nice! I ended up getting 3 SR ticket pulls from mine, so not toooo terrible. (Though sadly I didn't get anything good from the pulls. xD )

I have had some great Eli luck lately though. I got both her title and background! (Forgot to take a screenshot of the background.) And a nice new UR from a 25 card scout. :) 

0IDZwmj.png

68z6uxJ.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Nice! I ended up getting 3 SR ticket pulls from mine, so not toooo terrible. (Though sadly I didn't get anything good from the pulls. xD )

I have had some great Eli luck lately though. I got both her title and background! (Forgot to take a screenshot of the background.) And a nice new UR from a 25 card scout. :) 

0IDZwmj.png

68z6uxJ.png

That's some nice progress and results though! It's just more satisfying to get something from the eggs these days and congrats on that beautiful Eli.

Here is what i got personally from the lottery

o7ofv5p.png

6Sf8PIU.png

And then i got 6x 5th place. I didn't get booby so that's totally cool too.

BrYksc5.png

Anyways guys allow me to SCREAM because i used two of the SSR+ Tickets and got the best late birthday gift (it truly is Not What i Expected and i love it)

Ber24aD.png

I also got a dupe Pool Honks.....you know, the one i i exchanged a few days ago.... STILL GREAT!

qGNARYc.png

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

On 12/5/2018 at 11:27 PM, Jelloycat said:

0IDZwmj.png

68z6uxJ.png

11 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

That's some nice progress and results though! It's just more satisfying to get something from the eggs these days and congrats on that beautiful Eli.

Here is what i got personally from the lottery

o7ofv5p.png

6Sf8PIU.png

And then i got 6x 5th place. I didn't get booby so that's totally cool too.

BrYksc5.png

Anyways guys allow me to SCREAM because i used two of the SSR+ Tickets and got the best late birthday gift (it truly is Not What i Expected and i love it)

Ber24aD.png

I also got a dupe Pool Honks.....you know, the one i i exchanged a few days ago.... STILL GREAT!

qGNARYc.png

Congrats you two on getting a lot of new stuff. That UR Eli looks so beautiful and I really wanted that UR Pool Honoka since my top three girls include Honoka. Also that UR Hanayo looks so cute with her determine face like "Yeah, I am going to master the Accordion and Weird Al proud." Congratulations once again you guys.

I didn't get any new UR instead I got repeat UR of Pajama Rin which means I was able to Idolize my UR Pajama Rin without using the stickers. I haven't done a traditional UR Idolization since my first UR Chinese Dress Kotori which was forever ago.

jgUjp4p.jpg?1

3ahADKk.jpg?1

IjuNbFQ.jpg?1

I also got multiple copies of both SSR Pool Nico and SSR Pajama Kotori and I Idolized both of them. I actually had an Idolized SSR Pajama Kotori before but I got rid of her. I don't remember why but I am glad to have her again.

B9vAF4w.jpg?1

xlQFz8J.jpg?1

I also got a lot of SRs and I used my SR Stickers to idolized them all. So I can get Love Gems from them and complete my goal of Max Level and Max Affection. Both the SR Umi and SR Nico were Christmas themed as well. 

ggeZfuA.jpg?1

ieNtZTW.jpg?1

xWoQImQ.jpg?1

rJnEAz7.jpg?1

zi8CQbx.jpg?1

3ryyXvB.jpg?1

7RmM9OD.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 6:05 PM, Jelloycat said:

Amazing pictures! I'd love to visit Numazu whenever I get the chance to go back. :D (So many You pictures!) 

Thank you! I'm glad you found them nice to look at. :D I hope you do as well. The area is absolutely stunning in person and pictures can't possibly do it justice.

As for SIF, I got 3rd place as my best, a 4th, and a bunch of 5th/6th. Got a copy copy of Halloween Dia and a Christmas Maru from them (as notable pulls). Can't complain about that. However, my Mermaid Chika pulls were disastrous. I pulled 2 URs in 500 gems, but NO CHIKA. I got Punk Yohane and a second copy of Xmas V2 Ruby. Not awful mind you, but my rate-up luck as of late is so terrible. :facepalm: Now I need to save for another year. :^) Wonderful....

On 12/3/2018 at 3:04 AM, TheVader66 said:

lTe7DEK.jpg

YES, you finally got a NESO. :awesome: That's the first step into true merch hell, lmao. I have 6 normal-size nesos and 5 small ones, so now it's only a matter of time before you get as many as me. <_< 

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

YES, you finally got a NESO. :awesome: That's the first step into true merch hell, lmao. I have 6 normal-size nesos and 5 small ones, so now it's only a matter of time before you get as many as me. <_< 

I don't know, while I really love Love Live. I feel like buying only merch related to Kotori, Honoka, Rin, Eli, Riko, Mari and Yoshiko/Yohane. Sadly, the store no longer sells anything Muse related besides normal pillows. The Nesoberi plushies I really want to get is Kotori and Honoka ones but I think that is it for Nesoberi. I am probably going to go after mostly figures like Nendoroids and Statues of them. 

• Like 1

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat @Keello96 @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami It is that time again, it is Event Time and it is Score Match Event which I usually groan at the idea of doing Score Matches but since the implementation of the Event LP multiplier. I am now excited for it. Also for the first time in a very long time (Not counting Aqours's Adventure Stroll Event), we are getting a story along with the event. It has been forever since they did that. The Score Match Event is for Muse and the theme is Christmas with two lovely girls: SR Cool Eli for the point rewards and SR Smile Nico for Tier Rewards. I hopefully try to hit tier 2 but I am still having some personal issues that I just might not do it. Either way, I wish everybody goodluck in this event.

0j0RJZt.jpg?1

ncvRu7n.jpg?1

tNRqc8k.jpg?1

EjBsczO.jpg?1

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 5:33 AM, TheVader66 said:

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat @Keello96 @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami It is that time again, it is Event Time and it is Score Match Event which I usually groan at the idea of doing Score Matches but since the implementation of the Event LP multiplier. I am now excited for it. Also for the first time in a very long time (Not counting Aqours's Adventure Stroll Event), we are getting a story along with the event. It has been forever since they did that. The Score Match Event is for Muse and the theme is Christmas with two lovely girls: SR Cool Eli for the point rewards and SR Smile Nico for Tier Rewards. I hopefully try to hit tier 2 but I am still having some personal issues that I just might not do it. Either way, I wish everybody goodluck in this event.

0j0RJZt.jpg?1

ncvRu7n.jpg?1

tNRqc8k.jpg?1

EjBsczO.jpg?1

I always love the Christmas cards they add. :D  

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 11:08 PM, TheVader66 said:

I really wish we got the Love Live Nesoberi game here in the west. I would love to play it since I love "Love Live content"

I've thought about downloading the Japanese version, but I've held off since I have SIF to play and plan to play All Stars as well. I might eventually give in and try it though. (I wouldn't be surprised if it got an English release eventually.) 

Congrats on the Ruby! :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I've thought about downloading the Japanese version, but I've held off since I have SIF to play and plan to play All Stars as well. I might eventually give in and try it though. (I wouldn't be surprised if it got an English release eventually.) 

Congrats on the Ruby! :) 

I really hope to see, I would love to play more Love Live games.

6 hours ago, Seasonreaper said:

image0.png

Can't argue with this for the free Wooby pull. Just wish I had this kind of luck with her sister who refuses to give me anything good. 

Congratulations on getting UR Cool Summer Ruby, I love the design of that card it looks so beautiful.

Did the free Woobs scout and one step--up because Christmas/Carol Hanayo was featured.

j2Uj4Uf.png

5cr273f.png

The UR was a flip! It seems three of us got a different UR of Ruby, which is super cool. And two SSRs for 20 gems is a good deal. This also marks the Picnic/Pool V1 set as my very first completed UR Pair.

edcA74A.png

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2