The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

What the fucking hell Klab, they fucking skipped over the Chinese Dress Set and went straight towards the Stargazing Set. This is fucking bullshit, I been saving Love Gems for Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane and they fucking skip over it. Fuck you Klab, I even double checked schoolidol tomodachi and yeah they definitely skipped over it. I am so pissed right now

VrEm6EZ.jpg?1

yBCzi9p.png?1

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

What the fucking hell Klab, they fucking skipped over the Chinese Dress Set and went straight towards the Stargazing Set. This is fucking bullshit, I been saving Love Gems for Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane and they fucking skip over it. Fuck you Klab, I even double checked schoolidol tomodachi and yeah they definitely skipped over it. I am so pissed right now

VrEm6EZ.jpg?1

yBCzi9p.png?1

Sorry to hear that. :(  It seems like the English version likes to skip around a lot. I don't quite understand it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

VrEm6EZ.jpg?1

yBCzi9p.png?1

WW SIF is....incomprehensible when it comes to following sets. I feel for you because i was saving for Chinese Dress Kanan SSR too.

• Like 1

Apparently there's limited scouting that started 4 hours ago that has both "choose a member" factor and Triple UR rate up factor. The Muse limited scouting box is currently up from today and until the 26th. The aqours box will be running from the 25th till the 27th.

There has to be some fucking catch right?? You can even use all sorts of tickets and scouting types (solo or 10+1 and i think there's a ticket for 3 members scouting too)

• Like 1

Y'all, happy holidays and stuff. I did 6 10+1 scouts and several green tickets and blue tickets because i felt extremely happy with a gift i got from my husband and sister in real life and was like, feeling my oats. So anyways here's the gallery link because there's i think 15 screenshots and i won't piss anyone by posting all of them here. Hope everyone the best of the best.

Edit: one of the screenshots is a scout my husband sent me this morning and got mixed up with my screenshots so like, don't mind it and let wonderland chika feel her oats too.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Y'all, happy holidays and stuff. I did 6 10+1 scouts and several green tickets and blue tickets because i felt extremely happy with a gift i got from my husband and sister in real life and was like, feeling my oats. So anyways here's the gallery link because there's i think 15 screenshots and i won't piss anyone by posting all of them here. Hope everyone the best of the best.

Edit: one of the screenshots is a scout my husband sent me this morning and got mixed up with my screenshots so like, don't mind it and let wonderland chika feel her oats too.

Happy Holidays! :)  And congrats on all those awesome pulls. 

• Like 1

I am happy that I was able to get a Full Combo in the game again. This is the first full combo I got since the death of my father, I haven't been mentally well enough to get a full combo until now. Also I am glad that I was able to get SR Cool Honoka since I did not have no time at all in this event. I hope I get the SR Rin as well. They both look so cute.

HoVa5mn.jpg?1

lMUAJE9.jpg?1

Y34GKJg.jpg?1

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Husband got the Limited Kanan UR per my request (begging).

ydWzc8t.png

Since he has tickets left, he's going to try to get his best gal Mari too.

Tell your husband congratulations on getting the LE Kanan, she looks beautiful.

• Like 2

On 1/5/2019 at 7:03 AM, TheVader66 said:

I am happy that I was able to get a Full Combo in the game again. This is the first full combo I got since the death of my father, I haven't been mentally well enough to get a full combo until now. Also I am glad that I was able to get SR Cool Honoka since I did not have no time at all in this event. I hope I get the SR Rin as well. They both look so cute.

HoVa5mn.jpg?1

lMUAJE9.jpg?1

Y34GKJg.jpg?1

I'm so sorry about your father, but I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:03 AM, YaoiGod said:

Husband got the Limited Kanan UR per my request (begging).

ydWzc8t.png

Since he has tickets left, he's going to try to get his best gal Mari too.

Congrats to your husband! That Kanan is really cute. :)  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I'm so sorry about your father, but I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah, I am getting better. I still can't play the game as good as I did in the past but I am getting there.

I hope you got some great Idols in the recent banners. I actually didn't get any Yoshiko/Yohane URs from the 250 Love Gems attempt when it was the your choice dedicated scouting.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah, I am getting better. I still can't play the game as good as I did in the past but I am getting there.

I hope you got some great Idols in the recent banners. I actually didn't get any Yoshiko/Yohane URs from the 250 Love Gems attempt when it was the your choice dedicated scouting.

I've been trying to save up my gems, but I did attempt one of the Guilty Kiss ones without too much luck. Think I might go back to saving in case a cool UR gets released. 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2019 at 3:03 PM, TheVader66 said:

21 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Congrats to your husband! That Kanan is really cute. :)  

Thanks to the both of you, unfortunately he didn't get the LE Mari and still has 23 members in the selection box. He's happy with what he got though

Also i'm so sorry about your father, Vader. I noticed that you haven't been active for a decent while and i should have reached out to you and helped in any way i could.  I'm glad to hear that you are slowly getting back to your old self :)

Speaking of reaching out to others, i've been wondering about this for a while and Satoshi hasn't replied to my DM on PSN yet so i thought i should ask here, what happened to Satoshi? I've noticed that it's been monthes ever since his last appaearance on here.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I've been trying to save up my gems, but I did attempt one of the Guilty Kiss ones without too much luck. Think I might go back to saving in case a cool UR gets released. 

I been saving Love Gems as well for Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane. I can't believe I was weak and wasted 250 Love Gems and got nothing.

22 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Also i'm so sorry about your father, Vader. I noticed that you haven't been active for a decent while and i should have reached out to you and helped in any way i could.  I'm glad to hear that you are slowly getting back to your old self :)

Speaking of reaching out to others, i've been wondering about this for a while and Satoshi hasn't replied to my DM on PSN yet so i thought i should ask here, what happened to Satoshi? I've noticed that it's been monthes ever since his last appaearance on here.

Thanks for the encouragement. All I can ask to donate or share the GoFundMe for my dad's burial: https://www.gofundme.com/funds-for-burial-of-an-amazing-father&rcid=r01-154694969458-e110e772aa0a4e75&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

Also about Satoshi, He actually quit PSNProfiles because he got a warning point from Sly from a year old post. I talk to him on reddit, he still plays Love Live and has become addicted to FGO.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 3:15 PM, TheVader66 said:

Thanks for the encouragement. All I can ask to donate or share the GoFundMe for my dad's burial: https://www.gofundme.com/funds-for-burial-of-an-amazing-father&rcid=r01-154694969458-e110e772aa0a4e75&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

Also about Satoshi, He actually quit PSNProfiles because he got a warning point from Sly from a year old post. I talk to him on reddit, he still plays Love Live and has become addicted to FGO.

I hope you raise all the money necessary as soon as possible, you are a truly good person and deserve the help. Sorry i didn't say earlier.

That's a relief i guess. He replied to my DM as well so i wish him the best too.

As a celebratory of Pana's upcoming birthday, my husband did some scouts (i will too soon) for Pana. Petition to kill my husband since he now has 3 limited URs.

Happy early birthday best girl.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 8:43 AM, Keello96 said:

hello guys! How've you been? I haven't been playing SIF much (mostly Puchiguru), but I thought I'd check in. 

tbh I also don't play much SIF nowadays either. I just login, play 2 rounds of songs with x4 lp then quit. Kinda amazed I still get into tier 2 without much effort on events. I dunno about SIF WW but it feels like the players who are tiering on SIF JP have gotten quite low.

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 2

On 1/20/2019 at 3:43 AM, Keello96 said:

hello guys! How've you been? I haven't been playing SIF much (mostly Puchiguru), but I thought I'd check in. 

Hey Keello! Long time no see, glad you are doing well. I haven't really put much care into SIF either, i pretty much do what Raven does, unless it's an Adventure Stroll event where i put more effort than usual.

• Like 1

So for the first time in awhile I was able to Tier 2 an event. I fell in love with both SR Yoshiko/Yohane and SR Riko's Nun and Angel/Devil Outfits. They look so beautiful.

MmIIu67.jpg?1

CTc44LU.jpg?1

owhILUl.jpg?1

aZgYlHI.jpg?1

Also the Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane UR is finally available but I am not going to do the scouting right away. I don't have faith that I will get her since I remember wasting like 250 something Love Gems and not getting a single UR last time.

joyOvnv.jpg?1

On 1/22/2019 at 7:31 AM, RavenScythe said:

tbh I also don't play much SIF nowadays either. I just login, play 2 rounds of songs with x4 lp then quit. Kinda amazed I still get into tier 2 without much effort on events. I dunno about SIF WW but it feels like the players who are tiering on SIF JP have gotten quite low.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:43 PM, Keello96 said:

On 1/22/2019 at 7:43 AM, YaoiGod said:

Hey Keello! Long time no see, glad you are doing well. I haven't really put much care into SIF either, i pretty much do what Raven does, unless it's an Adventure Stroll event where i put more effort than usual.

It sucks to say but I am also not fully invested in LLSIF anymore. I still play it everyday but only one song and done. (I play mostly Azur Lane) I love the game so very much, I consider it one of the best games I have ever played but I do think it ran its course after years of playing it and we should be starting to prepare to move on to the sequel that is Love Live All-Star but we still haven't gotten anything from that. So maybe LLSIFAS is going to be delayed so they can milk LLSIF as much as possible.

I just hope they somehow allow us to transfer the card units we have acquired in LLSIF to LLSIFAS because I don't want to say Goodbye to my UR Chinese Dress Kotori and my other URs I have acquired through the years.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 5:36 AM, TheVader66 said:

So for the first time in awhile I was able to Tier 2 an event. I fell in love with both SR Yoshiko/Yohane and SR Riko's Nun and Angel/Devil Outfits. They look so beautiful.

MmIIu67.jpg?1

CTc44LU.jpg?1

owhILUl.jpg?1

aZgYlHI.jpg?1

Also the Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane UR is finally available but I am not going to do the scouting right away. I don't have faith that I will get her since I remember wasting like 250 something Love Gems and not getting a single UR last time.

joyOvnv.jpg?1

It sucks to say but I am also not fully invested in LLSIF anymore. I still play it everyday but only one song and done. (I play mostly Azur Lane) I love the game so very much, I consider it one of the best games I have ever played but I do think it ran its course after years of playing it and we should be starting to prepare to move on to the sequel that is Love Live All-Star but we still haven't gotten anything from that. So maybe LLSIFAS is going to be delayed so they can milk LLSIF as much as possible.

I just hope they somehow allow us to transfer the card units we have acquired in LLSIF to LLSIFAS because I don't want to say Goodbye to my UR Chinese Dress Kotori and my other URs I have acquired through the years.

Congrats on the event cards, I really like that set as well. :)  

I find myself not playing as much either. I do log in to make sure I get my bonuses and play any new songs they add, but I just haven't really put in the effort for most of the events. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since I semi-quit the game (only login and no play) I been given a total of 3 URs in rapid session. I don't know if the game known I am contemplating quitting and is giving me pity URs. I wouldn't doubt it since I been play for over 1000 days and up until recently I always play at least one song per day for the free Love Gem.

Anyways back to the topic. First, I got UR Mermaid Nozomi from Blue Ticket Scouting which was the final member of the Muse that was missing a UR. Second, I got a UR Angel Riko during the 2nd Year Step Up on first try. I was happy by this and used my 5 SSR stickers to fully idolize her. Finally I got a UR Yukata Kanan from her birthday scouting but I got rid of her to fully idolize UR Pool Rin which is super ironic that in the past, Rin was my least favorite Muse member back when I first started and Kanan was my favorite Aqours member before Aqours introduction in the anime.

Also today during the event, I got Kotori's Room from an egg. With all this and now events offering four SRs, I may actually try to play this game again. 

pUHOiiU.jpg?1

Wt94nty.jpg?1

RdCYH6h.jpg?1

kjIuPgH.jpg?1

FqsQEJF.jpg?1

kJfP3Ug.jpg?1

mFEb7K9.jpg?1

1JWjiJx.jpg?1

vazH5b7.jpg?1

ipCGved.jpg?1

On 1/19/2019 at 4:43 PM, Keello96 said:

It may have been because of my depression but I missed you saying that you are playing Puchiguru. How is that game?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Ever since I semi-quit the game (only login and no play) I been given a total of 3 URs in rapid session. I don't know if the game known I am contemplating quitting and is giving me pity URs. I wouldn't doubt it since I been play for over 1000 days and up until recently I always play at least one song per day for the free Love Gem.

Anyways back to the topic. First, I got UR Mermaid Nozomi from Blue Ticket Scouting which was the final member of the Muse that was missing a UR. Second, I got a UR Angel Riko during the 2nd Year Step Up on first try. I was happy by this and used my 5 SSR stickers to fully idolize her. Finally I got a UR Yukata Kanan from her birthday scouting but I got rid of her to fully idolize UR Pool Rin which is super ironic that in the past, Rin was my least favorite Muse member back when I first started and Kanan was my favorite Aqours member before Aqours introduction in the anime.

Also today during the event, I got Kotori's Room from an egg. With all this and now events offering four SRs, I may actually try to play this game again. 

So happy for you cuz you deserve all of them and more.

My ultimate, favorite Aqours girl had her birthday yesterday and you can bet your asses that i spent gems on her. I got a dupe UR that made my Pure team a beast so thank you dolphin queen.

ldNc5om.png

Usually i would say i should have stopped from this scout and called it quits, but i regret nothing when it's solo Kanan.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

So happy for you cuz you deserve all of them and more.

My ultimate, favorite Aqours girl had her birthday yesterday and you can bet your asses that i spent gems on her. I got a dupe UR that made my Pure team a beast so thank you dolphin queen.

ldNc5om.png

Usually i would say i should have stopped from this scout and called it quits, but i regret nothing when it's solo Kanan.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am extremely happy that you got Kanan UR and it looks like you got a Kanan SSR and SR as well. I love the Halloween Sets from Aqours they are drawn so beautifully.

By the way, I found this notification from Love Live, funny but still sweet.

gPCgscK.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Congrats on all the URs! I haven't been playing too much, but I did start playing a bit more this month as the Japanese version added Valentines titles you can get for all the members. :P  

The Japanese version added Valentine's Day Titles? I would love to see those. I hope it is for both Muse and Aqours girls.

• Like 1