The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

The Japanese version added Valentine's Day Titles? I would love to see those. I hope it is for both Muse and Aqours girls.

Every girl got a title, and then there is a special Muse and Aqours title for getting every girls. :) I've gotten all the Muse ones so far, but unfortunately I'm still working on Aqours. Here's what I have so far though: 

Ks3YzHX.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Every girl got a title, and then there is a special Muse and Aqours title for getting every girls. :) I've gotten all the Muse ones so far, but unfortunately I'm still working on Aqours. Here's what I have so far though: 

Ks3YzHX.png

Does a special scene happen when you get the title, like she hands the chocolates and says something.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 4:20 PM, TheVader66 said:

Does a special scene happen when you get the title, like she hands the chocolates and says something.

Unfortunately not, though that would be super cute! You collect chocolates that you get from log-in bonuses, some special card pulls, and reward boxes and then when you have 10 you can give them to any of the girls and they give you the title as a reward. No special scene though, just a short one-line message of something like 'this is embarrassing, but this is to show my feelings'. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 8:04 PM, TheVader66 said:

This is getting a bit intense now. @RavenScythe does JP also have four SR events as well? because I feel that NA is getting rushed and having themes fuse together instead of their own separate events

Nope. Never had anything like that. If there's anything worth mentioning regarding events, MedFes is back after a year and a half or something hiatus.

laYv7O.png

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 3

On 2/19/2019 at 5:53 AM, RavenScythe said:

Nope. Never had anything like that. If there's anything worth mentioning regarding events, MedFes is back after a year and a half or something hiatus.

laYv7O.png

Wow it has been that long since Medley Festival in Japan? I wonder why that long pause. Also really? JP doesn't have the Quad SRs Events, that is weird. I wonder if the Worldwide version is getting rushed for something.

I feel like these Quad SR Events are taking a toll on me since they are on the same levels as Bloodbath Maki Events since you gain four SRs. I am actually trying on this event but I am stuck on Tier 3 which is rare for me. @YaoiGod @Jelloycat how are you guys doing on this event? 

SVmL1xq.jpg?1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow it has been that long since Medley Festival in Japan? I wonder why that long pause. Also really? JP doesn't have the Quad SRs Events, that is weird. I wonder if the Worldwide version is getting rushed for something.

Yep that long. MedFes also has been revamped btw. The latest version of the game also buffed Lockers and Healer cards. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I feel like these Quad SR Events are taking a toll on me since they are on the same levels as Bloodbath Maki Events since you gain four SRs. I am actually trying on this event but I am stuck on Tier 3 which is rare for me. @YaoiGod @Jelloycat how are you guys doing on this event? 

SVmL1xq.jpg?1

It certainly does seem like the WW Server is trying to rush through things. Not sure if it's to catch up on the JPN version of in preparation for All stars. :hmm:

I've just been playing the new Medley Event on the JPN server. It's kind of cool with the revamp, but I've been too distracted with other things to really get a good place. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

It certainly does seem like the WW Server is trying to rush through things. Not sure if it's to catch up on the JPN version of in preparation for All stars. :hmm:

I've just been playing the new Medley Event on the JPN server. It's kind of cool with the revamp, but I've been too distracted with other things to really get a good place. 

For the first time ever, I actually landed on Tier 4th. I never hit that low of a tier before. This event is taking a toll on playing LLSIF. Too much competition for 4 SRs. I don't want to waste Love Gems in refueling my LP but it seems that is the only way I can hit Tier 2 now.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 1:27 PM, TheVader66 said:

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat how are you guys doing on this event? 

SVmL1xq.jpg?1

I'm not sure what Tier is it called, but this is my ranking after extremely intense sugar cube abuse at the last 5 hours, and i still barely made it under the 6000th.

OJ6yY25.png

Also Vader, it has been pointed out that the game will perform an almost 12 hours maintenance tomorrow, it will rebalance (buff) Score Up skills from now on (old cards will be rebalanced if they are skill level 2 or above, level 1 are not effected. New cards will already have the adjustments that will be reflected from skill level 2 above).

Some Promo cards will have their parameters and SIS slots expanded as well (for example, Rin's birthday UR, PDP promo SRs, etc).

Eggs will have a lot of shitty SISs removed from them like Pure Cross, etc., as well as some practice members like Alpacas. G rewards and i assume Friend Points will also be removed. I assume this is to make the special eggs just drop 4-slots SISs, exclusive titles, backgrounds and SISs and the new addition, love gem piece. Collect enough of these fragments to make a whole 1 love gem.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

After the maintenance is over and i hopped on to see what's new, i would like to add a few more change/new addition:

Live Show UI updated. Added a new icon that looks like a yellow ticket for both Muse and Aqours.

We can now use Tickets in the Live Show screen by switching to the ticket tab, using these tickets allows you to replay previously released master songs from Muse and Aqours. The amount of tickets you can hold at maximum depends on your current rank (at Rank 205, i got 7/7, so i assume it's +1 for each 50 ranks?), and the tickets replenish automatically at midnight each day. Oh but the total amount of tries/tickets is shared between the Muse and Aqours side.

A new mode called Performance Class has been added to the main lobby. It's a skill-based challenge system that you can earn titles from that show your skill level. The cards you use are preset, but most of the time you can choose the songs.

SIF-AC Next Stage campaign: during this campaign you can get three types of tickets: a ticket type that allows you to redeem new AC Next Stage Aqours titles, another is a type that allows you to redeen new AC Next Stage Muse titles, and the last type allows you toe redeem the ticket for a new, AC Next Stage Aqours promo SR. You also have the chance to scout for new limited cards from an AC Next Stage exclusive cards pool, starting with the first year, then second years and lastly third years. AC unit cards of Muse have also been rereleased for this limited time, also starting with the first years.

Oh and not as important as all of the above, but new tap sounds are finally available and they sound hilarious.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

After the maintenance is over and i hopped on to see what's new, i would like to add a few more change/new addition:

Live Show UI updated. Added a new icon that looks like a yellow ticket for both Muse and Aqours.

We can now use Tickets in the Live Show screen by switching to the ticket tab, using these tickets allows you to replay previously released master songs from Muse and Aqours. The amount of tickets you can hold at maximum depends on your current rank (at Rank 205, i got 7/7, so i assume it's +1 for each 50 ranks?), and the tickets replenish automatically at midnight each day. Oh but the total amount of tries/tickets is shared between the Muse and Aqours side.

A new mode called Performance Class has been added to the main lobby. It's a skill-based challenge system that you can earn titles from that show your skill level. The cards you use are preset, but most of the time you can choose the songs.

SIF-AC Next Stage campaign: during this campaign you can get three types of tickets: a ticket type that allows you to redeem new AC Next Stage Aqours titles, another is a type that allows you to redeen new AC Next Stage Muse titles, and the last type allows you toe redeem the ticket for a new, AC Next Stage Aqours promo SR. You also have the chance to scout for new limited cards from an AC Next Stage exclusive cards pool, starting with the first year, then second years and lastly third years. AC unit cards of Muse have also been rereleased for this limited time, also starting with the first years.

I haven't done the Yellow Ticket Master songs yet. Do they offer anything special or just more Love Gems. I still need to try the new features in depth, I just couldn't today because I had to fix my car.

I tried to get a Limited Edition version of Yoshiko/Yohane, Hanamaru or Ruby but I failed in getting one. I got a beautiful Riko and Adorable Ruby though. 

xcjlAf2.jpg?1

sbG0gBc.jpg?1

xkeq8rX.jpg?1

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I haven't done the Yellow Ticket Master songs yet. Do they offer anything special or just more Love Gems. I still need to try the new features in depth, I just couldn't today because I had to fix my car.

I tried to get a Limited Edition version of Yoshiko/Yohane, Hanamaru or Ruby but I failed in getting one. I got a beautiful Riko and Adorable Ruby though. 

xcjlAf2.jpg?1

sbG0gBc.jpg?1

xkeq8rX.jpg?1

I'm sorry you couldn't get Yohane, but congrats on those two adorable ones. Unfortunately though, the ticket system doesn't offer anything new, just love gems from playing the song like normal master songs. Frankly i'm happy about this system even without new ways to get love gems because apparently i have over 50 master songs not played?? That's some easy 150 gems for me lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I'm sorry you couldn't get Yohane, but congrats on those two adorable ones. Unfortunately though, the ticket system doesn't offer anything new, just love gems from playing the song like normal master songs. Frankly i'm happy about this system even without new ways to get love gems because apparently i have over 50 master songs not played?? That's some easy 150 gems for me lol.

I need some Love Gems now and this will make it easier for me to get some. By the way, which future Aqours/Muse Girl are you looking forward to getting in the future?

• Like 1

Do you mean as a new set UR? The Tea Party Nico UR looks beautiful so i would definitely try for her when she comes to WW, i also will surely try for the Fireworks Idol/New Years V3 Kanan when she comes around too. The newest Riko Valentine V3 UR is so beautiful as well..all in all there are so many beautiful cards coming soon to WW so it's hard to decide on one.

How about you now that Chinese Dress Yohane is gone, will you try for future Yohane URs or have another girl in mind too?

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, YaoiGod said:

Do you mean as a new set UR? The Tea Party Nico UR looks beautiful so i would definitely try for her when she comes to WW, i also will surely try for the Fireworks Idol/New Years V3 Kanan when she comes around too. The newest Riko Valentine V3 UR is so beautiful as well..all in all there are so many beautiful cards coming soon to WW so it's hard to decide on one.

How about you now that Chinese Dress Yohane is gone, will you try for future Yohane URs or have another girl in mind too?

I hope you get the URs you want. For me though, I have no idea what I want. I really wanted the Chinese Dress Set and I failed to get them. So I don't know anymore.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:03 PM, Jelloycat said:

Speaking of that, we already getting another event. It hasn't even been a week yet and we already starting. I think Klab is trying to finish up LLSIF to get ready for All Stars, maybe it is going to be a global release because they are rushing WW server like hell.

6 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Hoping the 2nd year Unity URs won't be last. Probably going to go for You. I don't have 450 gems so I hope my luck will be gracious. ;__;

Goodluck on getting the UR. Meanwhile, I need to think what UR to hunt for next. 

• Like 1

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod @Keello96 It has been awhile since I have done this type of announcement but without further adieu. Hello Everybody, it is now time for another event and once again confirming it is another for third time in a row, a 4 SR reward Event. After having a talk with @RavenScythe that they don't have these type of 4 SR offerings in JP, I have come to the conclusion that they are indeed rushing us to catch up to JP. Probably to finish off both JP and WW LLSIF at the same time and release All-Stars at the same time as well.

The event this time is a Companion Event where you work together to get a high score rank or a perfect combo. The Four SRs being offered are from Muse and the two themes seem to be Easter and Arabian Dancer V2. Now for the Points Reward, it is an SR Cool Easter Honoka and SR Pure Arabian Dancer V2 Eli and for Tier Rewards, it is an SR Cool Arabian Dancer V2 Nozomi and a SR Smile Easter Rin. Goodluck to all that participate, I personally am going to try hard in this event because Honoka, Rin and Eli are my favorite girls.

NrrXtY7.jpg?1

Ik1aXrj.jpg?1

TW9mf0l.jpg?1

L2FYll0.jpg?1

IbIkPLV.jpg?1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod @Keello96 It has been awhile since I have done this type of announcement but without further adieu. Hello Everybody, it is now time for another event and once again confirming it is another for third time in a row, a 4 SR reward Event. After having a talk with @RavenScythe that they don't have these type of 4 SR offerings in JP, I have come to the conclusion that they are indeed rushing us to catch up to JP. Probably to finish off both JP and WW LLSIF at the same time and release All-Stars at the same time as well.

The event this time is a Companion Event where you work together to get a high score rank or a perfect combo. The Four SRs being offered are from Muse and the two themes seem to be Easter and Arabian Dancer V2. Now for the Points Reward, it is an SR Cool Easter Honoka and SR Pure Arabian Dancer V2 Eli and for Tier Rewards, it is an SR Cool Arabian Dancer V2 Nozomi and a SR Smile Easter Rin. Goodluck to all that participate, I personally am going to try hard in this event because Honoka, Rin and Eli are my favorite girls.

NrrXtY7.jpg?1

Ik1aXrj.jpg?1

TW9mf0l.jpg?1

L2FYll0.jpg?1

IbIkPLV.jpg?1

That's definitely what it seems like, because four girls in one event is just so excessive. :hmm: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So something strange is happening at WW server. I had this popup in the news section instead of the english version

lpuoMh5.png

And then this happened, which is the japanese version of the on-going maintenance window

vrT8M9L.png

Is the WW server acting up for everyone?

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

So something strange is happening at WW server. I had this popup in the news section instead of the english version

lpuoMh5.png

And then this happened, which is the japanese version of the on-going maintenance window

vrT8M9L.png

Is the WW server acting up for everyone?

Did a quick look on Reddit and looks like everyone is having the same issue. Guess the Japanese server is taking over. xD  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Did a quick look on Reddit and looks like everyone is having the same issue. Guess the Japanese server is taking over. xD  

The frustrating thing is that this prevented me from farming gems for Umi's box, and i fell asleep while waiting, and they didn't offer some apology gems....i mean they do it for extended maintenances, why not give them out in actual inconvenience situations? Eh i'm just frustrated because i have 18/100 in Umi's box and still 55 gems short of emptying it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod @Keello96 Hello Everybody, you know what time it is? It is Event time once again in Love Live. Once again it is SRx4 Event but this time it will a bit easier since it is Token Event. The four lovely girls being offered this time will be from Aqours and their themes are Christmas and New Years theme. Actually I am not sure if the other is New Years theme but whatever. From the Point Rewards, you can get an SR Pure Yoshiko/Yohane and a SR Pure Kanan. Meanwhile on the Tier Rewards, you can get an SR Smile You and a SR Smile Hanamaru. Since this is a token event and it has Yoshiko/Yohane and Hanamaru as rewards, I am going to try on this event to hit tier 2 or at least 3. Good luck to all that participate in this event.

EGBigq7.jpg?1

Zwk8Cvw.jpg?1

pCbaoBp.jpg?1

JIgdX0d.jpg?1

Mepntm6.jpg?1

8AdOrod.jpg?1

• Like 1