The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

14 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod @Keello96 Hello Everybody, you know what time it is? It is Event time once again in Love Live. Once again it is SRx4 Event but this time it will a bit easier since it is Token Event. The four lovely girls being offered this time will be from Aqours and their themes are Christmas and New Years theme. Actually I am not sure if the other is New Years theme but whatever. From the Point Rewards, you can get an SR Pure Yoshiko/Yohane and a SR Pure Kanan. Meanwhile on the Tier Rewards, you can get an SR Smile You and a SR Smile Hanamaru. Since this is a token event and it has Yoshiko/Yohane and Hanamaru as rewards, I am going to try on this event to hit tier 2 or at least 3. Good luck to all that participate in this event.

EGBigq7.jpg?1

Zwk8Cvw.jpg?1

pCbaoBp.jpg?1

JIgdX0d.jpg?1

Mepntm6.jpg?1

8AdOrod.jpg?1

Gotta appreciate a Christmas event in April. xD  

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, Jelloycat said:

Gotta appreciate a Christmas event in April. xD  

At this point I am used to it but damn they really are trying to rush us towards matching JP in Content. I wonder what they are going to do with LLSIF after All-Stars comes out.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 2:07 PM, TheVader66 said:

At this point I am used to it but damn they really are trying to rush us towards matching JP in Content. I wonder what they are going to do with LLSIF after All-Stars comes out.

I saw that they are ending the Puchiguru game, and apparently that's only been out for a year, so I'm wondering if SIF will end as well. I still haven't really heard much about All-Stars lately though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I saw that they are ending the Puchiguru game, and apparently that's only been out for a year, so I'm wondering if SIF will end as well. I still haven't really heard much about All-Stars lately though. 

They ended the Puchiguru game? Wow, I was hoping to play that game. Did it do so badly to be shut down in a year

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 8:58 PM, TheVader66 said:

They ended the Puchiguru game? Wow, I was hoping to play that game. Did it do so badly to be shut down in a year

Well, it looks like it is officially over on May 31st, according to the website. I'm guessing it must not have done so well. :hmm: I wanted to try it as well, but there's not much point now. 

For the second time in history, I got a rate up UR from it's banner. I just said fuck it and I went for it and I actually got UR Cool Christmas Mari on my first try. I automatically Idolized her and she looks so beautiful.

Zf8iXsx.jpg?1

1Y1w7zI.jpg?1

RzhzuxD.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod Hello guys, it has been awhile since we talked. I just have a question if you still play Love Live, the question is if you have any trouble binding your LLSIF game data to the SIF ID account because I can't connect at all it keeps saying the message for me for two days straight now. 

iA8GtbG.jpg

My current status on Love Live is I been playing seriously again and I am doing great in the event. I actually managed to get Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane after not getting anything in the Mari Step Up Scouting. So I am very happy but I want to connect to SIF to not lose the data.

TNieYAf.jpg

nUFmZGI.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/16/2019 at 5:56 AM, TheVader66 said:

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod Hello guys, it has been awhile since we talked. I just have a question if you still play Love Live, the question is if you have any trouble binding your LLSIF game data to the SIF ID account because I can't connect at all it keeps saying the message for me for two days straight now. 

iA8GtbG.jpg

My current status on Love Live is I been playing seriously again and I am doing great in the event. I actually managed to get Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane after not getting anything in the Mari Step Up Scouting. So I am very happy but I want to connect to SIF to not lose the data.

TNieYAf.jpg

nUFmZGI.jpg

Hey! Hope you have been well. :)  

I've been mainly logging in for the bonuses, but I haven't been playing too much. (Although I did play recently for one of the events.) 

I think someone said either the Aqours story has ended/will be ending on the JP server, but I need to check it out. 

Hmm, I haven't had that problem myself. Maybe you could contact their customer service? 

And congrats on the Yohane! 

• Like 2

On 6/18/2019 at 8:06 AM, Jelloycat said:

Hey! Hope you have been well. :)  

I've been mainly logging in for the bonuses, but I haven't been playing too much. (Although I did play recently for one of the events.) 

I think someone said either the Aqours story has ended/will be ending on the JP server, but I need to check it out. 

Hmm, I haven't had that problem myself. Maybe you could contact their customer service? 

And congrats on the Yohane! 

Hello there, I am been doing well as well. How about you? 

I actually gave it my all in this recent event by accident. I was really into this event that I actually ended up at Tier 2 at the end of the event.

What games have you been playing to replace Love Live? Also yeah apparently the Aqours story did end in JP at least that is what I heard. @RavenScythe Is it true that Aqours Story ended in LLSIF end?

I really didn't want to contact the customer service because it is a hassle but I want to keep my data. Maybe it will affect All-Stars in some way like UR transfer or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Hello there, I am been doing well as well. How about you? 

I actually gave it my all in this recent event by accident. I was really into this event that I actually ended up at Tier 2 at the end of the event.

What games have you been playing to replace Love Live? Also yeah apparently the Aqours story did end in JP at least that is what I heard. @RavenScythe Is it true that Aqours Story ended in LLSIF end?

I really didn't want to contact the customer service because it is a hassle but I want to keep my data. Maybe it will affect All-Stars in some way like UR transfer or something.

Hello to both you and Jelloycat! Been a while.

I would also recommend you to contact customer service because data transfer is important even if it doesn't affect All-Stars, i learned that the hard way so never rely on chance. Also if it's of any importance, i managed to connect just fine, so i think the problem lays either with the app itself or something else.

Also it is true, Aqours story will end real soon. JP will get the rest of the songs after the story ends on the 15th and first of each month. So meaning there will be one less Loveca every 15 days for all of us, even WW when it's 100% catched up with JP.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Hello to both you and Jelloycat! Been a while.

I would also recommend you to contact customer service because data transfer is important even if it doesn't affect All-Stars, i learned that the hard way so never rely on chance. Also if it's of any importance, i managed to connect just fine, so i think the problem lays either with the app itself or something else.

Also it is true, Aqours story will end real soon. JP will get the rest of the songs after the story ends on the 15th and first of each month. So meaning there will be one less Loveca every 15 days for all of us, even WW when it's 100% catched up with JP.

Hey, how you doing? 

Yeah, I guess I will contact Customer Support which is a fucking pain to do. I was hoping they would fix it because apparently I am not the only one with this issues as I found others with similar issues in reddit.

They do really seem to be slowing down content on LLSIF. They really are preparing people to move on to All-Stars. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 5:19 PM, TheVader66 said:

Also yeah apparently the Aqours story did end in JP at least that is what I heard. @RavenScythe Is it true that Aqours Story ended in LLSIF end?

Yep Main Story ended at 36-4. Main Story for µ's and Aqours is ded. Event stories will still continue though and the focus will be shifted there. btw some additional info worth noting is that from July 20th onwards, SIF will stop support for Android versions lower than 6.0 and iOS versions lower than 11.0.

image0.png

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

Yep Main Story ended at 36-4. Main Story for µ's and Aqours is ded. Event stories will still continue though and the focus will be shifted there. btw some additional info worth noting is that from July 20th onwards, SIF will stop support for Android versions lower than 6.0 and iOS versions lower than 11.0.

image0.png

Awww that final scene, it hurts seeing it end but I know we still have Aqours for a bit longer. Also that is a bit sad that the app won't support old phones anymore, the app gave me the impression that it could run on anything since it runs better than FGO sometimes. I think my phone is good since it a brand new phone. I don't know how to check the Android system version it has.

With SIF ID, Double Banner, Aqours Story ending and Songs being slowly released. They really are going to end LLSIF to begin All-Stars.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 3:22 PM, Jelloycat said:

Still hoping we get some kind of reward on All Stars for SIF. It feels like I put way too much work into the game just to abandon it completely. :P  

We better get costumes of the URs we have in LLSIF but in All-Star. I just got the UR Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane, don't fucking delete her after LLSIF is done. 

• Like 1

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod Hello once again. Just came to inform you of the newest stuff happening in LLSIF. First off it is event time, this time the event is Challenge Festival Event for muse with the Point Rewards being Cool SR Hanayo and Smile SR Umi while in the Tier Rewards it is Pure SR Rin and Pure SR Maki and with Maki being part this is considered a bloodbath event.

Also another sort of event is happening as well called Love Live Series 9th Anniversary Cheer Campaign where you get PT Tickets and I think used them for rewards. I don't know much about it even after reading the rules. @RavenScythe can you explain it better than me.

4tVh5zN.jpg

5cd0Csl.jpg

zSf5MME.jpg

ROJTSac.jpg

B060UYw.jpg

qeE7dFy.jpg

hTqS5VR.jpg

GEJEvp3.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Also another sort of event is happening as well called Love Live Series 9th Anniversary Cheer Campaign where you get PT Tickets and I think used them for rewards. I don't know much about it even after reading the rules. @RavenScythe can you explain it better than me.

JP doesn't even have this campaign so I'm not sure how it works. I already uninstalled my WW SIF so I can't check it out. Better check out posts on SIF reddit. Damn that UR seal though and specific member SIS ?

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Jelloycat @YaoiGod Hello once again. Just came to inform you of the newest stuff happening in LLSIF. First off it is event time, this time the event is Challenge Festival Event for muse with the Point Rewards being Cool SR Hanayo and Smile SR Umi while in the Tier Rewards it is Pure SR Rin and Pure SR Maki and with Maki being part this is considered a bloodbath event.

4tVh5zN.jpg

5cd0Csl.jpg

zSf5MME.jpg

ROJTSac.jpg

B060UYw.jpg

qeE7dFy.jpg

hTqS5VR.jpg

GEJEvp3.jpg

I wish the JPN server had had something like this. I'd definitely like those rewards. xD 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 10:09 AM, Jelloycat said:

I wish the JPN server had had something like this. I'd definitely like those rewards. xD 

I am surprised that JPN doesn't have this event going on. When is LLSIF JP anniversary?

I feel like I got cheated here. I know I had good in the beginning but I still had 298 combo. I should have gotten a Full Combo as well.

ztDwkMr.jpg

TMFaeOW.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am surprised that JPN doesn't have this event going on. When is LLSIF JP anniversary?

Actually a few days after our posts, the LL Series 9th anniversary campaign on the JP server went live and I think a bit different than what WW got. 

Worth taking note would be the free scouts. Just gonna copy paste it.

μ's: 7/1 (Mon) 0:00 to 7/20 (Sat) 23:59

Aqours: 7/11 (Thu) 0:00 to 7/30 (Tue) 23:59

• Scout 9 cards per day for free
  • It can be carried out up to maximum 10 days during each period
  • 9 cards per day x 10 days x 2 groups = 180 free cards

Love gem login bonuses is also very generous atm.

• Like 3

Yup, JP got it better than WW tbh. We have to work our asses off to just reach the 2000 points individual goal, and the group score challenge seems ridiculous and we're like 12 days away from the deadline so we're probably gonna just get two 10+1 tickets at best.

On a brighter note, my husband got this today. It came with a price as he emptied 70% of the box first though.

yc66jp1.jpg

Despite Yohane being one of my best aqours girls, i personally won't go for her birthday card this year.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

Actually a few days after our posts, the LL Series 9th anniversary campaign on the JP server went live and I think a bit different than what WW got. 

Worth taking note would be the free scouts. Just gonna copy paste it.

μ's: 7/1 (Mon) 0:00 to 7/20 (Sat) 23:59

Aqours: 7/11 (Thu) 0:00 to 7/30 (Tue) 23:59

• Scout 9 cards per day for free
  • It can be carried out up to maximum 10 days during each period
  • 9 cards per day x 10 days x 2 groups = 180 free cards

Love gem login bonuses is also very generous atm.

That sounds amazing. I am jealous, we have to earn our free scouting. We are currently at Goal 3 in Group Achievement and I personally am at Reward 6 in Individual Achievement. How many Love Gems are they giving you as a login bonus?

TPhKFzN.jpg?2

BbywDAg.jpg?1

mUymEfZ.jpg?1

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Yup, JP got it better than WW tbh. We have to work our asses off to just reach the 2000 points individual goal, and the group score challenge seems ridiculous and we're like 12 days away from the deadline so we're probably gonna just get two 10+1 tickets at best.

On a brighter note, my husband got this today. It came with a price as he emptied 70% of the box first though.

yc66jp1.jpg

Despite Yohane being one of my best aqours girls, i personally won't go for her birthday card this year.

I am soooooo jealous of your Husband that he got the Limited Edition UR of Yoshiko/Yohane. I wasted 120 Love Gems and I didn't even get a normal UR version of her. I only got a SSR because it was guaranteed at that point. I should have done the Birthday Box scouting instead of Birthday step up. 

46srqzK.jpg?1

On other Love Live news, I am sad that I lost a bid to get this Kotori figure. She was 80 dollars and I manged to get her on my cart in my own account at first at that moment but I got greedy and I logged out to log in into my sister's account that has prime (she told me to use if I wanted to use Prime as a discount) and when I tried to get to get it again. It said it was unavailable, so I used my own account and it also said it was unavailable. Turns out while I was switching accounts, someone else beat me to it. Now it is 120 dollars, I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable to pay over 100 dollars for a figure. So now I am fucked. Oh well.

ygGyHRI.jpg?1