The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

I did some scouts while sick. The secret is to almost get killed by tonsillitis so the game has mercy on you.

RAORwdf.jpg

j7HoE8P.jpg

Not a big fan of Nico but i need to make my Pure Team unstoppable.

I also got a new Hanayo UR!!!!! I'm contempating getting Fairy Nico or Tennis Hanayo from the sticker shop if get the UR sticker from cheering.

0unXc0l.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

On 7/14/2019 at 9:47 AM, Jelloycat said:

The free pulls on the JPN server have been really nice, although unfortunately I haven't really gotten anything good from them. I was tempted to do a Yohane scout, but I really need to save up my gems again. :P 

After the Yoshiko/Yohane Birthday scout, I did the Aqours 3rd Year Step Up and I got nothing as in no URs and no love gems. When will I learn that my actions have consequences. 

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I did some scouts while sick. The secret is to almost get killed by tonsillitis so the game has mercy on you.

I hope you are feeling better from your tonsillitis. 

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

RAORwdf.jpg

j7HoE8P.jpg

Not a big fan of Nico but i need to make my Pure Team unstoppable.

I also got a new Hanayo UR!!!!! I'm contempating getting Fairy Nico or Tennis Hanayo from the sticker shop if get the UR sticker from cheering.

0unXc0l.jpg

Congratulations on getting a Limited Edition UR Pure Nico and the UR Pure Hanayo. Now you got your wish of having a stronger Pure Team. I have no idea who to choose between Fairy Nico or Tennis Hanayo. I would say go for either which girl you like best or which has the best skills. If you need more info between both card, you can go to Idol Tomodachi and select Nico or Hanayo and then select UR and the attribute you are looking for and it will give you a list of them. Here is the link to the website: https://schoolido.lu/cards/

What I been doing is that I finally have enough stickers to idolize my two UR Honokas that I had for a few years now. So I idolized UR Christmas Pure Honoka and UR Animal Smile Honoka. They look fantastic and also I now formally completed the UR Christmas set with both Honoka and Kotori Idolize now.

g7BQJGm.jpg

aqU4dVn.jpg

smPPtJO.jpg

QLXMEzM.jpg

• Like 2

So we got the five 11 Scouting Tickets now in LLSIF. I used mine on the Muse but got nothing but SSRs. I used my final one on Aqours and I got UR Cool Wonderland You which completed my Wonderland Set with my UR Cool Wonderland Riko. Of the SSRs I got a particular Maki that people really love which is the SSR Cool Flight Attendant Maki and also speaking of Wonderland Set, I got a second copy of SSR Cool Wonderland Umi and I idolized her and she looks lovely. Well all the Love Live girls look amazing in the end.

Ev44doB.jpg

OA4vLxf.jpg

qS451hf.jpg

6k0xtoT.jpg

k6fhmpZ.jpg

KZM2TzH.jpg

kPkc8Zg.jpg

qB4dZbS.jpg

KWs2PBm.jpg

nlPOFCp.jpg

• Like 3

Just had some luck come my way. Spent most of my gems getting that UR sticker but managed to have enough for 1 30 gem scout in the Honoka box and got one of the Limited Birthday cards from it. Decided to use a scout ticket in the solo box and the other limited Birthday card popped out. Really gets you pumping to see the UR envelope appear. I stopped there to end on a high, will be saving the rest of my tickets for Rin.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Did you all see those weird new limited URs for Muse? They look cute though. Anyways my husband got Pana and i got Nozomi because i love her and only have 2 URs of her so now it's three xD

H3fvbyQ.jpg

Yd9j8vy.jpg

I wanna add that i'm so proud of my Pure Team, just look at these beautiful girls.

bkKexX4.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/12/2019 at 6:56 PM, YaoiGod said:

Did you all see those weird new limited URs for Muse? They look cute though. Anyways my husband got Pana and i got Nozomi because i love her and only have 2 URs of her so now it's three

Congrats to the both of you.

My resources which were meant for LUR Birthday Riko went to the Starlight Sailor lims. 50 Green tix and 250 lovecas got me Maki and Eli.

Bz9CWY1.jpg

WJwkw51.jpg

With those two new cards, I finally got to replace my weakest Cool URs which are Wedding Eli and Initial Maki to scorers. I'm happy with this Cool team now for µ's. Just need to unlock more SIS slots.

E5CxSbs.jpg

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 2

Sorry for the double post.

I decided to go for the Maki Starlight Sailor Limited UR at the last minute yesterday. 11 GTs and 50 gems. Best impluse scout i did so far.

Q6rPRja.jpg

Also got my 5th copy of Animal Hanamaru.

sRl23Df.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod
Changed "Flower Circle" to "Starlight Sailor"
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 0:22 PM, YaoiGod said:

Sorry for the double post.

I decided to go for the Maki Flower Circle Limited UR at the last minute yesterday. 11 GTs and 50 gems. Best impluse scout i did so far.

Q6rPRja.jpg

Also got my 5th copy of Animal Hanamaru.

sRl23Df.jpg

Congratulations on the 5th Hanamaru. I only ever got was 2 copies of UR Kotori.

Also for the first time ever in my Love Live playthrough. I failed to login because I am busy setting up things for my dad's birthday. I never failed to login and it feels very uncomfortable to not have a "Get" sticker.

ARaOpAl.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 5:55 PM, YaoiGod said:

Harasho everyone, say it with me now!

ecHGTzI.jpg4X3IsPX.jpg

This step-up box made me really step out (pun intended) of my comfort zone with spending gems, i don't regret it.

HARASHO!!!

Congratulations on getting three URs and wow I am so jealous of your luck in LLSIF because I never saw someone get two of the same URs in the same scouting.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

HARASHO!!!

Congratulations on getting three URs and wow I am so jealous of your luck in LLSIF because I never saw someone get two of the same URs in the same scouting.

Thank you!!! I wouldn't say i'm lucky in the sense that i got two of the same URs, these boxes only feature the specific UR pair per box, but i did get lucky this time to get two lol

Also the great leader, Harasho, would be proud.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@YaoiGod @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @RavenScythe @Jelloycat @GlennRhee @Keello96

I know that a portion of you have quit LLSIF due to various reasons but I just wanted to notify you about the successor of LLSIF. Love Live All-Stars is being released soon with the pre-order date of September 30 in Japan. Though this confused some people since Klab was implying that All-Stars was going to be released on all regions at the same time which is why LLSIF is being rushed like hell in EN. Anyways some URs from LLSIF will become Initial URs for All-Stars. They have shown us how the Muse URs from LLSIF would look like in All-Stars while Aqours URs have been chosen but not remade yet., these specific URs were chosen through a popularity poll. I was surprised with the selection that were made, I did not expect that I would end up owning over half of the Aqours URs chosen (Angel Riko, Wonderland You, Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane, Valentine's Day Mari and Circus Ruby) and also only owning two of the Muse URs chosen (Taisho Romance Honoka and Job Kotori),

Here is the link to the App Store to see it yourself: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/ラブライブ-スクールアイドルフェスティバルall-stars/id1377018522?l=en

72de8bn6u2n31.jpg

dabdyi0ls2n31.jpg

Dr5tAP8.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

@YaoiGod @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @RavenScythe @Jelloycat @GlennRhee @Keello96

I know that a portion of you have quit LLSIF due to various reasons but I just wanted to notify you about the successor of LLSIF. Love Live All-Stars is being released soon with the pre-order date of September 30 in Japan. Though this confused some people since Klab was implying that All-Stars was going to be released on all regions at the same time which is why LLSIF is being rushed like hell in EN. Anyways some URs from LLSIF will become Initial URs for All-Stars. They have shown us how the Muse URs from LLSIF would look like in All-Stars while Aqours URs have been chosen but not remade yet., these specific URs were chosen through a popularity poll. I was surprised with the selection that were made, I did not expect that I would end up owning over half of the Aqours URs chosen (Angel Riko, Wonderland You, Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane, Valentine's Day Mari and Circus Ruby) and also only owning two of the Muse URs chosen (Taisho Romance Honoka and Job Kotori),

Here is the link to the App Store to see it yourself: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/ラブライブ-スクールアイドルフェスティバルall-stars/id1377018522?l=en

72de8bn6u2n31.jpg

dabdyi0ls2n31.jpg

Dr5tAP8.jpg

Haven't really had the time to play SIF (or games in general :P ) since moving to Japan, but All Stars is very tempting... My poor phone really needs more space though. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 4:21 AM, Jelloycat said:

Haven't really had the time to play SIF (or games in general :P ) since moving to Japan, but All Stars is very tempting... My poor phone really needs more space though. 

You moved to Japan. That is wonderful. How is your new home over there? I hope it is wonderful. I really been wanting to play All Stars but sadly it isn't out in the west yet. I have to wait and hopefully my phone is compatible with it. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 5:44 PM, TheVader66 said:

You moved to Japan. That is wonderful. How is your new home over there? I hope it is wonderful. I really been wanting to play All Stars but sadly it isn't out in the west yet. I have to wait and hopefully my phone is compatible with it. 

I've been really enjoying it! :) Though Japanese summers are pretty brutal. Luckily it's getting a bit cooler. 

Yeah, I thought about trying to download the Japanese version and seeing if my phone is compatible, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. And then the issue of phone space. xD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

Are any game in the series on console and localized for NA?

There are 3 games on the Vita, but unfortunately only in Japanese. Love Live games are mostly on Mobile and Arcade machines.

I've tried All Stars myself, don't care that it's japanese but it might be a problem when EN comes out, so who knows if i will keep playing, side bar bit my husband is not interested in All Stars at all so there's that.

This is my current Team

xy6n8U2.jpg

Surprisingly enough, All Stars is hard to play, tapping notes decreases Stamina. I hate that but eh, the ups beat the downs for this game.

I like how the positioning of the cards and also who you pick reflect on the 3D PV, also Umi dancing to Starlight is nightmare fuel, wouldn't keep a straight face if it was Ruby.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I've tried All Stars myself, don't care that it's japanese but it might be a problem when EN comes out, so who knows if i will keep playing, side bar bit my husband is not interested in All Stars at all so there's that.

This is my current Team

xy6n8U2.jpg

Surprisingly enough, All Stars is hard to play, tapping notes decreases Stamina. I hate that but eh, the ups beat the downs for this game.

I've logged in every day since it came out but haven't played much. When EN comes out I'm not sure I'll keep playing this version either; only if they manage to really screw it up somehow.

My current team is this:

LFtO0Ih.png

I tried to space it out so that there is one UR per group of three, if that even matters (I have no idea). It took me months just to get five URs in the original, whereas in All Stars I got four after barely scouting. The chances are a lot better in All Stars, though, so it makes sense.

So far I like everything but the gameplay. Partially because my Japanese isn't good enough to understand the more complicated aspects of it. Even so, I don't like how you have to configure your team correctly to pass a song (or whatever the hell you're supposed to do). I haven't played any songs since I failed Start:Dash... on easy. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 0:24 PM, Ariadne said:

I've logged in every day since it came out but haven't played much. When EN comes out I'm not sure I'll keep playing this version either; only if they manage to really screw it up somehow.

My current team is this:

LFtO0Ih.png

I tried to space it out so that there is one UR per group of three, if that even matters (I have no idea). It took me months just to get five URs in the original, whereas in All Stars I got four after barely scouting. The chances are a lot better in All Stars, though, so it makes sense.

So far I like everything but the gameplay. Partially because my Japanese isn't good enough to understand the more complicated aspects of it. Even so, I don't like how you have to configure your team correctly to pass a song (or whatever the hell you're supposed to do). I haven't played any songs since I failed Start:Dash... on easy. 

On 10/4/2019 at 7:14 AM, YaoiGod said:

There are 3 games on the Vita, but unfortunately only in Japanese. Love Live games are mostly on Mobile and Arcade machines.

This is my current Team

xy6n8U2.jpg

I like how the positioning of the cards and also who you pick reflect on the 3D PV, also Umi dancing to Starlight is nightmare fuel, wouldn't keep a straight face if it was Ruby.

Seeing you all play All Stars makes me want to download the APK file to play it already but I want to wait for the English Version because I know I will ditch the JP version when EN comes out but I am just dying of hype for this game. I am curious about your husband @YaoiGod does he not want to play All Stars because he is too invested into LLSIF or is the gameplay not interesting for him?

On 10/4/2019 at 5:50 AM, Jelloycat said:

I've been really enjoying it! :) Though Japanese summers are pretty brutal. Luckily it's getting a bit cooler. 

Yeah, I thought about trying to download the Japanese version and seeing if my phone is compatible, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. And then the issue of phone space. xD 

I am so excited for you to be living in Japan. It must be lovely but I am curious in how you managed to move there like was it through saving money and going there or did a job send you there or is it for study? You don't have to tell me if you are uncomfortable saying. I am just very happy for you.

Anyways, I am still playing LLSIF and it is going pretty well. I managed to tier 3 the last event and I also got double URs in a single 10 scouting session and not only that, they are from the exact same set: UR Cool RPG Eli and UR Pure RPG Kotori. I got them during UR time three rate up but I didn't actually expect to get a UR since I did it before 3 times with Aqours a long time ago and got nothing. So to get two URs and of my favorite girls. I am so happy.

Tb0Z4Ye.jpg

LQa3tOR.jpg

68WSUpT.jpg

PEK0dVg.jpg

• Like 2

I enjoyed the Rhythm Carnival, decided to try Master songs with the extra assists you get, I stay away from them normally as I was incapable of doing the swipes(I would try to tap them all still).

It was fun getting to play the next level up without the pressure of failure and loss of LP. 

Anyways I played enough to be able to get some swipes down and might be able to complete the easier swipe songs now without failing. The stamp spam before songs was kinda funny as well.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2019 at 4:08 AM, TheVader66 said:

Anyways, I am still playing LLSIF and it is going pretty well. I managed to tier 3 the last event and I also got double URs in a single 10 scouting session and not only that, they are from the exact same set: UR Cool RPG Eli and UR Pure RPG Kotori. I got them during UR time three rate up but I didn't actually expect to get a UR since I did it before 3 times with Aqours a long time ago and got nothing. So to get two URs and of my favorite girls. I am so happy.

I think I was also in tier 3, but I'm not sure. Is there anyway to check past event rankings? I think it might be too late now. 

I've only been playing for a few months (87 days logged in as of now). So far I've had fairly good luck with getting URs. From my first ever 11 scout I got the new (at the time) UR Yoshiko. My next two I got from scouting tickets, not only that but they were two of my other favorite girls, Rin and Kotori. I just idolized Kotori, which means I now have my top three girls all idolized, UR, and level 100! 

LOzjE8f.png

Full view of each card:

1996idolizedYoshiko.png

726idolizedKotori.png

105idolizedRin.png

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, Ariadne said:

I think I was also in tier 3, but I'm not sure. Is there anyway to check past event rankings? I think it might be too late now. 

Sadly, you can't check your past event rankings once the event is removed but while the event is still accessible, you can check you ranking in "Event Ranking" and then tap "Your Rank" and you will find your current ranking. To find out which tier you are at, you go to the "Rewards" and then "Event Ranking Reward" will tell you which ranks are in which tiers.

87xIU4z.jpg

Pqnelb1.jpg

Zy0wc7x.jpg

On 10/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, Ariadne said:

I've only been playing for a few months (87 days logged in as of now). So far I've had fairly good luck with getting URs. From my first ever 11 scout I got the new (at the time) UR Yoshiko. My next two I got from scouting tickets, not only that but they were two of my other favorite girls, Rin and Kotori. I just idolized Kotori, which means I now have my top three girls all idolized, UR, and level 100! 

LOzjE8f.png

Full view of each card:

1996idolizedYoshiko.png

726idolizedKotori.png

105idolizedRin.png

Congratulations on the full Idolization of your favorite girls, also you were quick in getting three URs. I think it took me a year to get three URs. Also I am glad to see another Kotori, Yoshiko/Yohane and Rin fan. Also love the design of that Yoshiko/Yohane UR, I am so jealous.