TheVader66

The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

2,958 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I did some scouts while sick. The secret is to almost get killed by tonsillitis so the game has mercy on you.

RAORwdf.jpg

j7HoE8P.jpg

Not a big fan of Nico but i need to make my Pure Team unstoppable.

I also got a new Hanayo UR!!!!! I'm contempating getting Fairy Nico or Tennis Hanayo from the sticker shop if get the UR sticker from cheering.

0unXc0l.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod

On 7/14/2019 at 9:47 AM, Jelloycat said:

The free pulls on the JPN server have been really nice, although unfortunately I haven't really gotten anything good from them. I was tempted to do a Yohane scout, but I really need to save up my gems again. :P 

After the Yoshiko/Yohane Birthday scout, I did the Aqours 3rd Year Step Up and I got nothing as in no URs and no love gems. When will I learn that my actions have consequences. 

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I did some scouts while sick. The secret is to almost get killed by tonsillitis so the game has mercy on you.

I hope you are feeling better from your tonsillitis. 

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

RAORwdf.jpg

j7HoE8P.jpg

Not a big fan of Nico but i need to make my Pure Team unstoppable.

I also got a new Hanayo UR!!!!! I'm contempating getting Fairy Nico or Tennis Hanayo from the sticker shop if get the UR sticker from cheering.

0unXc0l.jpg

Congratulations on getting a Limited Edition UR Pure Nico and the UR Pure Hanayo. Now you got your wish of having a stronger Pure Team. I have no idea who to choose between Fairy Nico or Tennis Hanayo. I would say go for either which girl you like best or which has the best skills. If you need more info between both card, you can go to Idol Tomodachi and select Nico or Hanayo and then select UR and the attribute you are looking for and it will give you a list of them. Here is the link to the website: https://schoolido.lu/cards/

What I been doing is that I finally have enough stickers to idolize my two UR Honokas that I had for a few years now. So I idolized UR Christmas Pure Honoka and UR Animal Smile Honoka. They look fantastic and also I now formally completed the UR Christmas set with both Honoka and Kotori Idolize now.

g7BQJGm.jpg

aqU4dVn.jpg

smPPtJO.jpg

QLXMEzM.jpg

So we got the five 11 Scouting Tickets now in LLSIF. I used mine on the Muse but got nothing but SSRs. I used my final one on Aqours and I got UR Cool Wonderland You which completed my Wonderland Set with my UR Cool Wonderland Riko. Of the SSRs I got a particular Maki that people really love which is the SSR Cool Flight Attendant Maki and also speaking of Wonderland Set, I got a second copy of SSR Cool Wonderland Umi and I idolized her and she looks lovely. Well all the Love Live girls look amazing in the end.

Ev44doB.jpg

OA4vLxf.jpg

qS451hf.jpg

6k0xtoT.jpg

k6fhmpZ.jpg

KZM2TzH.jpg

kPkc8Zg.jpg

qB4dZbS.jpg

KWs2PBm.jpg

nlPOFCp.jpg

Just had some luck come my way. Spent most of my gems getting that UR sticker but managed to have enough for 1 30 gem scout in the Honoka box and got one of the Limited Birthday cards from it. Decided to use a scout ticket in the solo box and the other limited Birthday card popped out. Really gets you pumping to see the UR envelope appear. I stopped there to end on a high, will be saving the rest of my tickets for Rin.

Did you all see those weird new limited URs for Muse? They look cute though. Anyways my husband got Pana and i got Nozomi because i love her and only have 2 URs of her so now it's three xD

H3fvbyQ.jpg

Yd9j8vy.jpg

I wanna add that i'm so proud of my Pure Team, just look at these beautiful girls.

bkKexX4.jpg

Posted (edited)

On 8/12/2019 at 6:56 PM, YaoiGod said:

Did you all see those weird new limited URs for Muse? They look cute though. Anyways my husband got Pana and i got Nozomi because i love her and only have 2 URs of her so now it's three

Congrats to the both of you.

My resources which were meant for LUR Birthday Riko went to the Starlight Sailor lims. 50 Green tix and 250 lovecas got me Maki and Eli.

Bz9CWY1.jpg

WJwkw51.jpg

With those two new cards, I finally got to replace my weakest Cool URs which are Wedding Eli and Initial Maki to scorers. I'm happy with this Cool team now for µ's. Just need to unlock more SIS slots.

E5CxSbs.jpg

Edited by RavenScythe

Thought i'd mention it here aswell but currently Granblue Fantasy does have a Love Live collab going on.

So much Nico Nico Nii that i wanna break enemies Nico Nico Kneecaps.

What in the actual fuckery is this

F6s5MIl.jpg

My husband said it's his "contribution prize" for an event JP has/had.

Meanwhile on EN: Ma'am spare change, spare change please.