The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Sadly, you can't check your past event rankings once the event is removed but while the event is still accessible, you can check you ranking in "Event Ranking" and then tap "Your Rank" and you will find your current ranking. To find out which tier you are at, you go to the "Rewards" and then "Event Ranking Reward" will tell you which ranks are in which tiers.

87xIU4z.jpg

Pqnelb1.jpg

Zy0wc7x.jpg

Congratulations on the full Idolization of your favorite girls, also you were quick in getting three URs. I think it took me a year to get three URs. Also I am glad to see another Kotori, Yoshiko/Yohane and Rin fan. Also love the design of that Yoshiko/Yohane UR, I am so jealous. 

Oh well. It's not that big of a deal, but it would be nice to see all past event results. Looking at the tiers now, I'm pretty sure I was somewhere between 3700 - 4000. I used quite a few of my LP restoring items in the last two events, so I probably won't do too well in this one. 

Thanks. I never thought Yoshiko would be my favorite, but it just ended up that way. Perhaps it's the result of listening to Yousei Teikoku so much... Anyway, I only watched Sunshine for the first time a few months ago, mainly because I didn't like the idea of it (completely new cast, location, etc.). Needless to say I ended up loving it. Not long after that I got the chance to watch the movie in theaters, which was great.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, Ariadne said:

Oh well. It's not that big of a deal, but it would be nice to see all past event results. Looking at the tiers now, I'm pretty sure I was somewhere between 3700 - 4000. I used quite a few of my LP restoring items in the last two events, so I probably won't do too well in this one. 

Thanks. I never thought Yoshiko would be my favorite, but it just ended up that way. Perhaps it's the result of listening to Yousei Teikoku so much... Anyway, I only watched Sunshine for the first time a few months ago, mainly because I didn't like the idea of it (completely new cast, location, etc.). Needless to say I ended up loving it. Not long after that I got the chance to watch the movie in theaters, which was great.

Sorry it took me awhile to reply back.

Also yeah I understand you about surprise favorite. Originally, I didn't have a favorite girl for Aqours until, I actually got Yoshiko/Yohane UR which made notice her more and rewatching the anime and paying more attention to her and hearing her sing and her UR designs made me love her. I want to get the UR Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane figure and LE UR Yoshiko/Yohane figure but they are expensive.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:29 AM, TheVader66 said:

Sorry it took me awhile to reply back.

Also yeah I understand you about surprise favorite. Originally, I didn't have a favorite girl for Aqours until, I actually got Yoshiko/Yohane UR which made notice her more and rewatching the anime and paying more attention to her and hearing her sing and her UR designs made me love her. I want to get the UR Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane figure and LE UR Yoshiko/Yohane figure but they are expensive.

Don't worry about it, sometimes I won't even login for a few days. 

I really like her singing in Strawberry Trapper; that and Kowareyasuki are two of my favorite Aqours songs (though it's technically Guilty Kiss). For reference my favorite μ's song is Loveless World, which probably says a lot about the kind of music I like. 

I don't have any expensive ones, but I do have these two:

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/514057

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/553872

They are surprisingly well made for how cheap they were.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, TheVader66 said:

Seeing you all play All Stars makes me want to download the APK file to play it already but I want to wait for the English Version because I know I will ditch the JP version when EN comes out but I am just dying of hype for this game. I am curious about your husband @YaoiGod does he not want to play All Stars because he is too invested into LLSIF or is the gameplay not interesting for him?

Tb0Z4Ye.jpg

LQa3tOR.jpg

68WSUpT.jpg

PEK0dVg.jpg

Oh no, i'm so sorry for replying so late. I swear i thought i already posted a reply but it seems that i forgot to hit send and got distracted or something, i apologize.

I wrote in the reply that i thought i sent that i misphrased that statement, he isn't uninterested in the game, just not willing to go through the Japanese version like he does with normal SIF because i showed him my account and the gimmics and features and he was lost, i kinda agree with him, SIF in its core can be played in the japanese version without knowing what the heck is going on in the text because it's much simplier and i only translated to him stuff that isn't easily found, like banner events or those surveys they have on the JP server. So to rephrase it properly, he's not gonna play All Stars for now, but will try it once the WW version comes out!

• Like 1

Holy shitting fuck balls, this is amazing and i love this game, SIFAS is now instantly better than SIF. I waited a YEAR for ONE UR on SIF, was not expecting this.

I did 2 scouts, one had a UR flip and then this...monster.

joMf53y.jpg

svZhEsI.jpg

oem2rkB.jpg

pYMubWp.jpg

ZESsyZu.jpg

w8nGhsh.jpg

Kanan will forever stay my best girl out of the 27 girls, holy shit.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, YaoiGod said:

Holy shitting fuck balls, this is amazing and i love this game, SIFAS is now instantly better than SIF. I waited a YEAR for ONE UR on SIF, was not expecting this.

I did 2 scouts, one had a UR flip and then this...monster.

joMf53y.jpg

svZhEsI.jpg

oem2rkB.jpg

pYMubWp.jpg

ZESsyZu.jpg

w8nGhsh.jpg

Kanan will forever stay my best girl out of the 27 girls, holy shit.

OH MY GOD, THE SCOUTING LOOKS INCREDIBLE.

I want the game to come to the west already. I want to see the UR scene when you get Kotori or Yoshiko/Yohane. Currently in LLSIF, it is getting rather boring since we are just getting missions to get Love Gems but I got to say, I wish they permanently lower the gem cost from 5-Single/50-11Scouting to 4-Single/40-11Scouting since this game is going to get replaced by All-Stars and the playerbase is going to begin migrating to the new game. So usually old games begin to lower costs at this point.

zU5onw1.jpg

LLFaB0x.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few "updates" since my last post:

I've quit playing SIFAS indefinitely. While I couldn't get into the gameplay, it's also because it's hard to keep up with three mobile games at once. With Magia Record throwing out events like there's no tomorrow, there just isn't enough time.

On the more positive side of my things, this happened on Rin's birthday:

arT18EL.png

Speaking of Rin's birthday, this is way too cute:

Qqojj7h.png

Not long after that I finally saved enough coupons and got another UR:

Ulpx8Ds.png

Not a great skill unfortunately, but it works perfectly with my Smile team that I use for bullshitting my way through master songs.

On the subject of the current event, I wasn't looking forward to another "play the same song a million times" event. However, I must say, Sotsugyou Desu ne is a great song. Despite how easy it is, it took me way too many tries to get a FC. It's probably because I get choked up every time I play it...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ariadne said:

I have quite a few "updates" since my last post:

I've quit playing SIFAS indefinitely. While I couldn't get into the gameplay, it's also because it's hard to keep up with three mobile games at once. With Magia Record throwing out events like there's no tomorrow, there just isn't enough time.

On the more positive side of my things, this happened on Rin's birthday:

arT18EL.png

Speaking of Rin's birthday, this is way too cute:

Qqojj7h.png

Not long after that I finally saved enough coupons and got another UR:

Ulpx8Ds.png

Not a great skill unfortunately, but it works perfectly with my Smile team that I use for bullshitting my way through master songs.

On the subject of the current event, I wasn't looking forward to another "play the same song a million times" event. However, I must say, Sotsugyou Desu ne is a great song. Despite how easy it is, it took me way too many tries to get a FC. It's probably because I get choked up every time I play it...

Congratulations on getting the UR Rin and UR Yoshiko/Yohane, I didn't know about Hanayo leaving a special birthday message in the news screen it is adorable. Also I am seeing a trend of people quitting All Stars and now I am extremely curious as to why because I thought it was the exact same gameplay as LLSIF with just models of the characters dancing and singing in the background but I guess it is different from LLSIF after all. I know nothing since I haven't played the game since I am waiting for the western release.

Also I understand the struggle of maintaining three mobile games at once, I play LLSIF, Azur Lane and Brown Dust and I usually play two of them and the other I login for the rewards and leave, so it is difficult. I actually have four mobile games but I have no time at all for Old School Runescape so I don't count it, maybe if I get membership one day I might play it again.

For the Token Event, I am just playing "Shocking Party" with x4 LP use to grind the tokens since "Shocking Party" is a very short song.

I am trying to save 200+ Love Gems so I can either use them for Step Up Scouting or the Limited Edition Scouting but it is very difficult especially every time I see Devil Yoshiko/Yohane on the Aqours Scouting screen just tempting me to use them.

a1gAKKX.jpg

Since last time I posted here, I manage to get two URs of two of my special girls. I got UR Smile Umi who was my starter idol in the game and UR Smile Mari who is one of my favorite girls in the series.

ljTIf1m.jpg

yQ4nIum.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting the UR Rin and UR Yoshiko/Yohane, I didn't know about Hanayo leaving a special birthday message in the news screen it is adorable. Also I am seeing a trend of people quitting All Stars and now I am extremely curious as to why because I thought it was the exact same gameplay as LLSIF with just models of the characters dancing and singing in the background but I guess it is different from LLSIF after all. I know nothing since I haven't played the game since I am waiting for the western release.

Also I understand the struggle of maintaining three mobile games at once, I play LLSIF, Azur Lane and Brown Dust and I usually play two of them and the other I login for the rewards and leave, so it is difficult. I actually have four mobile games but I have no time at all for Old School Runescape so I don't count it, maybe if I get membership one day I might play it again.

For the Token Event, I am just playing "Shocking Party" with x4 LP use to grind the tokens since "Shocking Party" is a very short song.

I am trying to save 200+ Love Gems so I can either use them for Step Up Scouting or the Limited Edition Scouting but it is very difficult especially every time I see Devil Yoshiko/Yohane on the Aqours Scouting screen just tempting me to use them.

a1gAKKX.jpg

Since last time I posted here, I manage to get two URs of two of my special girls. I got UR Smile Umi who was my starter idol in the game and UR Smile Mari who is one of my favorite girls in the series.

ljTIf1m.jpg

yQ4nIum.jpg

I think it's the same messages each year, but there is one from everyone in μ's. You can still see them if you go back far enough in the news section. 

All Stars unfortunately has completely different gameplay. It's a shame because everything else is a straight upgrade from LLSIF. The worst part is that if your team isn't good enough, you can fail a song even if you hit all the notes perfectly. This is a lower difficulty, but I feel like it perfectly highlights how boring playing songs can be: 

The visuals are great, but not much else.

Lately I just play the daily songs if there's no event going on. I really need to unlock more songs, but I've made no progress in the story recently. As much as I love the characters of μ's and Aqours, some of these chapters are incredibly boring.

Typically I'm pretty good about saving love gems until there's Guilty Kiss or Aqours 1st years step up scouting... With all the Guilty Kiss scouting I've done, I'm surprised I don't have a single UR of Mari or Riko. Although I don't need any more stamina recovery skills, that Umi UR looks perfect. 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, Ariadne said:

I think it's the same messages each year, but there is one from everyone in μ's. You can still see them if you go back far enough in the news section. 

All Stars unfortunately has completely different gameplay. It's a shame because everything else is a straight upgrade from LLSIF. The worst part is that if your team isn't good enough, you can fail a song even if you hit all the notes perfectly. This is a lower difficulty, but I feel like it perfectly highlights how boring playing songs can be: 

The visuals are great, but not much else.

Oh wow, only two tap selections instead of the nine. That is going to get boring real quick since it just two compare with nine where it is more intense since you have rhythm beats from more directions.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, Ariadne said:

Lately I just play the daily songs if there's no event going on. I really need to unlock more songs, but I've made no progress in the story recently. As much as I love the characters of μ's and Aqours, some of these chapters are incredibly boring.

Typically I'm pretty good about saving love gems until there's Guilty Kiss or Aqours 1st years step up scouting... With all the Guilty Kiss scouting I've done, I'm surprised I don't have a single UR of Mari or Riko. Although I don't need any more stamina recovery skills, that Umi UR looks perfect. 

This may be sacrilege to say but I skip the story of the main chapters since they are long. I only read the Side Stories because those are more interesting and not as long as the main story chapters.

My breaking points on saving gems is when I see Birthday Step Ups of Kotori, Honoka, Eli, Yoshiko/Yohane, Mari and Riko. Also if there is a new version of any of the girls. This time I want their Limited Editions UR. So I am trying to save by skipping some of the new banners but it hurts when I do.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, TheVader66 said:

This may be sacrilege to say but I skip the story of the main chapters since they are long. I only read the Side Stories because those are more interesting and not as long as the main story chapters.

My breaking points on saving gems is when I see Birthday Step Ups of Kotori, Honoka, Eli, Yoshiko/Yohane, Mari and Riko. Also if there is a new version of any of the girls. This time I want their Limited Editions UR. So I am trying to save by skipping some of the new banners but it hurts when I do.

I was against the idea of skipping until a few days ago. I was up to chapter 17 in both main stories, which I assumed was close to the end. Once I saw the amount of chapters left, I just gave up. I had been wanting to unlock more songs for a while, but I couldn't bring myself to actually go through the story. Skipping through the story, I was able to unlock most of the songs during the event. From playing so much I was able to get my highest rank in an event so far.

0SW5AZR.png

I've saved up quite a bit of love gems at the moment, but that holiday step up scouting looks pretty good...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looks like I am being blessed by cute blond idols. I got UR Smile Autumn Mari from Love Gem scouting and I got UR Pure Christmas Eli from Blue Ticket scouting. I also had enough SSR stickers to idolize both my Autumn Mari and the Yukata Mari I got awhile ago. They look so beautiful.

BVIfEVa.jpg

b1qKaPe.jpg

ndup5lG.jpg

TsuaVKd.jpg

I managed to get lucky and got 2 copies of the Kanan Birthday UR. Snagged 1 from the step up box and then decided to use some green tickets and got the 2nd on the 2nd ticket I used.

I guess I will level and use them both since I still have room for Idolised UR in my all my teams.

I miss the 3x bond, I made such good progress in bonding during the last, it makes it feel so much quicker compared to normal which feels like it takes forever with SSRs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 1:32 AM, spectre51 said:

Global version of “Love Live! School Idol Festival All Stars” Available for Pre-order on the App Store and Pre-registration on Google Play

Press Release

February 25th is the planned release date, but they mention it is a provisional date.

I still haven't downloaded All Stars since I am hoping to get a more powerful phone soon to run it better since my current phone has been laggy with certain games like Brown Dust and Fate Grand Order.

Anyways I am enjoying the Shadowverse event, I like playing with tons of people to complete objectives together. One of the matches we almost got to 1000 percent but missed it by 2 percent but I think we got the highest rank since it doesn't even have a number under triple SSS. Also the artwork for the girls look great. I been grinding missions to get more SSR exchange tickets.

kKbtBjj.jpg

While the Shadowverse collab event has been going on, there is also a Step Up Scouting for specific sets with the 4 step up being a free pull. For Aqours, it was the Arabian Dancer set which has Riko and Kanan URs. It took me all four steps but I got my Arabian Dancer Riko making her my 3rd Riko UR (the other two is Wonderland Riko and Angel Riko), she looks so beautiful. 

Eofw45d.jpg

fwKAdmv.jpg

xD9koWz.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I still haven't downloaded All Stars since I am hoping to get a more powerful phone soon to run it better since my current phone has been laggy with certain games like Brown Dust and Fate Grand Order.

Anyways I am enjoying the Shadowverse event, I like playing with tons of people to complete objectives together. One of the matches we almost got to 1000 percent but missed it by 2 percent but I think we got the highest rank since it doesn't even have a number under triple SSS. Also the artwork for the girls look great. I been grinding missions to get more SSR exchange tickets.

I downloaded All-Stars and after pushing through the tutorials, I turned the settings down to 2D. The 3D is nice but not worth the risk of crashes. 
Have done 6 10 pulls so far and managed to get the Ruby UR. So not use to having worry about stamina though every 6 hours it maxes out compared to 15 hours on Festival.

First event starts today so will be interesting to see how they are.

I was in group that got 999% it looked like it was going to go higher but didn't so I don't know if 999% is the cap. The top scores get so ridiculous when comparing it to mine.

• Like 1

Despite quitting the Japanese version, (uninstalled months ago) I downloaded the English version of All Stars. I figured I might as well in case I decide to play it at some point; it's better to at least get the login bonuses than to start from nothing.

@TheVader66 @spectre51 What kind of phones do you guys use? I have an LG V30 and I never had any problems running All Stars. 

Anyway, I got quite a few URs since my last update. There's too many to post individually, so screw it, here's all of them:

8sA3sSk.png

Here are some of the more useful ones I got recently:

Spoiler

3K9Iqdk.png

e8rfQmN.png

SDZn6QL.png

59L9ZZc.png

I haven't been playing as much lately since Symphogear XDU got an English release a few weeks ago. I am liking this event so far, though. While I suppose I could just google it, I'm still not sure what Shadowverse even is. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ariadne said:

Despite quitting the Japanese version, (uninstalled months ago) I downloaded the English version of All Stars. I figured I might as well in case I decide to play it at some point; it's better to at least get the login bonuses than to start from nothing.

@TheVader66 @spectre51 What kind of phones do you guys use? I have an LG V30 and I never had any problems running All Stars. 

Anyway, I got quite a few URs since my last update. There's too many to post individually, so screw it, here's all of them:

8sA3sSk.png

Here are some of the more useful ones I got recently:

Reveal hidden contents

3K9Iqdk.png

e8rfQmN.png

SDZn6QL.png

59L9ZZc.png

I haven't been playing as much lately since Symphogear XDU got an English release a few weeks ago. I am liking this event so far, though. While I suppose I could just google it, I'm still not sure what Shadowverse even is. 

I have a Samsung J7 Refine. I haven't tried All Stars on this phone yet. I am waiting for my new phone to arrive since this one has a weak signal reciever.

Also, amazing job gathering so many URs. Besides UR Riko, I did get UR Chika but that is it. Also congrats on idolize some of the idols. Are there any idols you are specifically going for? Like I am going after Kotori, Honoka, Yoshiko/Yohane, Riko and Mari.

TLqGvfV.jpg

tLY5FdJ.jpg

Also Shadowverse is basically Anime Hearthstone if I remember that time Shadowverse collab with Fate/Stay Night.

11 hours ago, spectre51 said:

I downloaded All-Stars and after pushing through the tutorials, I turned the settings down to 2D. The 3D is nice but not worth the risk of crashes. 
Have done 6 10 pulls so far and managed to get the Ruby UR. So not use to having worry about stamina though every 6 hours it maxes out compared to 15 hours on Festival.

First event starts today so will be interesting to see how they are.

I was in group that got 999% it looked like it was going to go higher but didn't so I don't know if 999% is the cap. The top scores get so ridiculous when comparing it to mine.

I think one of the most difficult decisions I am going to make is, who is going to be my starter? I am deciding between Honoka, Kotori, Riko, Mari or Yoshiko/Yohane

By the way I have a question for both of you. How are you guys doing in this Event? Like I am trying to get multiple SSR tickets so I can get more SSR units.

• Like 2

I played EN All Stars for 2 days before deleting it, i'm happy with the JP one and i can always read story translations online.

I actually have not played LLSIF for a while, last thing i did was get Birthday Kanan UR (no surprise there), and now i'm actually selling the account. I know i'm not supposed to say all of this and whatever, but i put so much work into it and i deserve to get something out of this long run before quitting SIF and moving on to SIFAS.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I think one of the most difficult decisions I am going to make is, who is going to be my starter? I am deciding between Honoka, Kotori, Riko, Mari or Yoshiko/Yohane

By the way I have a question for both of you. How are you guys doing in this Event? Like I am trying to get multiple SSR tickets so I can get more SSR units.

I'll probably end up with 3 copies of each SSR in the end. The Rhythm Carnival just takes a bit long at times waiting for people to join and then at the end for me to really want to play too much of it.

Managed to get in an almost full group where we only got 27% of the required total, was funny to see.

After a break of over a year, I started playing School Idol Festival again when All-Stars came out. So far, I have enough tickets to summon 7 sets of the 9 SSRs from the current event. I also used up some of the scouting tickets I had lying around and was lucky enough to summon this

deiUcYD.png

Edited by Mike13858
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

I actually have not played LLSIF for a while, last thing i did was get Birthday Kanan UR (no surprise there), and now i'm actually selling the account. I know i'm not supposed to say all of this and whatever, but i put so much work into it and i deserve to get something out of this long run before quitting SIF and moving on to SIFAS.

Part of me wants to ask where are you selling the account since I attempted to sell my Girls Frontline account awhile ago but I couldn't find a good place to do it.

1 hour ago, spectre51 said:

I'll probably end up with 3 copies of each SSR in the end. The Rhythm Carnival just takes a bit long at times waiting for people to join and then at the end for me to really want to play too much of it.

Managed to get in an almost full group where we only got 27% of the required total, was funny to see.

How are you managing to get a lot of SSR tickets? I am still have two SSR left before the box resets.

46 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

After a break of over a year, I started playing School Idol Festival again when All-Stars came out. So far, I have enough tickets to summon 7 sets of the 9 SSRs from the current event. I also used up some of the scouting tickets I had lying around and was lucky enough to summon this

deiUcYD.png

That is amazing, the Hanamaru Limited Edition UR is cute. I attempted to get other Limited Edition URs but I fail to get them. I only have the Limited Edition UR Yoshiko/Yohane.

By the way, I wanted to ask this earlier but how do you manage to grind for SSR tickets in the event?