The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

29 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, I wanted to ask this earlier but how do you manage to grind for SSR tickets in the event?

Once you read the 5th story chapter of the event, you unlock this group quest to get a total of 125 billion points shown below:

BVcer3l.jpg

Every time everyone gets a combined total of 125 billion points, as long as you contributed to that total by playing at least one song, you will get a ticket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

How are you managing to get a lot of SSR tickets? I am still have two SSR left before the box resets.

That is amazing, the Hanamaru Limited Edition UR is cute. I attempted to get other Limited Edition URs but I fail to get them. I only have the Limited Edition UR Yoshiko/Yohane.

By the way, I wanted to ask this earlier but how do you manage to grind for SSR tickets in the event?

Rhythm Carnival group quest, each time its completed you get a SSR ticket as long as you contributed to the goal(I just play one), just switch over to the quest page to get it.

Not sure how quickly they get through it but it seems to be reached fairly often I just cant be bothered checking every 10 minutes, maxxxing the skills isn't that important to me.

Edited by spectre51
lol should've checked the new page before posting
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, spectre51 said:

Rhythm Carnival group quest, each time its completed you get a SSR ticket as long as you contributed to the goal(I just play one), just switch over to the quest page to get it.

Not sure how quickly they get through it but it seems to be reached fairly often I just cant be bothered checking every 10 minutes, maxxxing the skills isn't that important to me.

I don't even think you need to check the quest page to get the ticket. It seems to just show up in my present box when I start the game before I even look at the quest page.

18 hours ago, spectre51 said:

I use a 6th gen iPad as my actual phone is a Lumia 520.

It Crashed a few times on 3D high(Its recommended setting) during the tutorial songs, tried performance mode and the low framerate just gave me a headache so decided to just stick it on 2D. 

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I have a Samsung J7 Refine. I haven't tried All Stars on this phone yet. I am waiting for my new phone to arrive since this one has a weak signal reciever.

I forgot that a phone isn't necessary to download apps. Actually, I'm not really sure why I asked since my knowledge of phones is nearly nonexistent... In fact, back when I bought my current phone, I hadn't considered that I'd use it to play games; I just happened to get one that works well enough with the games I ended up downloading.

Also, amazing job gathering so many URs. Besides UR Riko, I did get UR Chika but that is it. Also congrats on idolize some of the idols. Are there any idols you are specifically going for? Like I am going after Kotori, Honoka, Yoshiko/Yohane, Riko and Mari.

Most of these URs are from either some sort of step up scouting, or using 25 coupons. Ideally I'd like to have URs of my favorite characters, but it doesn't always work out that way (especially when I don't save my love gems well).

By the way I have a question for both of you. How are you guys doing in this Event? Like I am trying to get multiple SSR tickets so I can get more SSR units.

Right now I have one of every SSR for this event. If I get any dupes I might sell them for SSR stickers. I'd rather have the stickers than unlock slots for cards I might not end up using.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I don't even think you need to check the quest page to get the ticket. It seems to just show up in my present box when I start the game before I even look at the quest page.

Youre right, I just purposely checked the present box first, I guess habit from checking the quest page to see if I can get 2 tickets without having to wait between matches.

6 hours ago, Ariadne said:

Right now I have one of every SSR for this event. If I get any dupes I might sell them for SSR stickers. I'd rather have the stickers than unlock slots for cards I might not end up using.

I have bad news for you, @Mike13858 and @spectre51 it appears the SSR from this event can't be converted to SSR stickers. I tried it with SSR Yoshiko/Yohane and the game said it won't give any stickers.

dRbi0MZ.jpg

At least, the cards are very beautiful. Seriously I am in love with SSR Shadowverse Mari, she looks beautiful. What is your guy's favorite SSR from this event?

YUwdO1F.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I have bad news for you, @Mike13858 and @spectre51 it appears the SSR from this event can't be converted to SSR stickers. I tried it with SSR Yoshiko/Yohane and the game said it won't give any stickers.

Well, that’s the biggest disappointment ever. I was really looking forward to getting over 50 free SSR stickers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

dRbi0MZ.jpg

At least, the cards are very beautiful. Seriously I am in love with SSR Shadowverse Mari, she looks beautiful. What is your guy's favorite SSR from this event?

YUwdO1F.jpg

Damn. Yesterday I thought I saw the sticker icon when I tested removing one of the cards, however, I can now see that was false. Event SSRs never give out stickers; I should've known it was too good to be true.

Yohane bias aside, I'd have to say my favorite SSR design from the event is a tie between Dia and Hanamaru. 

cOKQINZ.png

sqKd4u6.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Its why I only bothered grabbing 3 of each card its enough to fill all skill slots for each card.

I like the Riko SSR the best.

@Ariadne @spectre51 @Mike13858 Even though the event is over. My curiosity still wished to ask, how were you guys able to get the Ice type looking currency in the event. As you can see I had so very little of it but I had a lot of the water and leaf currency. I am sad that I couldn't get the wallpapers. The look cool and I only managed to get two wallpaper.

Rx7bc2n.jpg

sYTAHai.jpg

KWKJUY7.jpg

Also just a reminder to do the Solo Songs that are in Muse B-Sides Expert for some Love Gems.

Jkiuja0.jpg

• Like 1

@TheVader66 Those droplets things dropped mainly from the Rhythm Carnival, though they stuffed the drop rate up at the start of the event(before fixing it sometime) so they rarely dropped. I also have thousands more of the other 2 compared to the droplets which I cant do anything with.

10x xp on the weekend in Festival tempted to go from rank 250 to 300 for the UR ticket in All-Stars, going to take so many plays of Shocking Party.

Edited by spectre51
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, spectre51 said:

10x xp on the weekend in Festival tempted to go from rank 250 to 300 for the UR ticket in All-Stars, going to take so many plays of Shocking Party.

I really wish they could have done this during an event, then I wouldn’t feel like I’m wasting Love Gems.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Even though the event is over. My curiosity still wished to ask, how were you guys able to get the Ice type looking currency in the event. As you can see I had so very little of it but I had a lot of the water and leaf currency. I am sad that I couldn't get the wallpapers. The look cool and I only managed to get two wallpaper.

Like spectre said, they were mainly dropped from the carnivals. I got enough of those to get every single one of those candies.

So, this happened... It's hard to believe I had 500 at one point.

xwt0aPZ.png

However, it was worth it, as I got what is probably my new favorite UR:

4Eqps1x.png

While I regret not getting either version of the NozoEli card, this easily makes up for it. If there's ever a ChikaRiko card... well, I should probably save my gems for a while.

I was also (finally) able to FC Manatsu wa Dare no Mono:

fuIBmgp.png

It's a horrible amount of greats, sure, but after all these attempts, I'll take it.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:37 PM, spectre51 said:

Managed to get to Rank 300 :D, had plenty of sugar things to get there without having to spend any Love Gems.

I can only imagine how tired you'd be of Shocking Party after all that. Assuming you played with sound on, anyway. I wouldn't even want to listen to some of my favorite songs that many times in a row.

Yeah I had sound on so I could so some what decent at the song for bond points, stopped at 120 plays love gem and switched over to private wars.

As I got closer to 300 the excitement of the end getting nearer carried me on.

Got Yoshiko from the UR ticket, did a few songs to get 500 stars, did a pull and got the Umi and the Chika UR.

So it was worth as I'll tell myself the UR ticket triggered that luck, hate to think how long it would've taken me to get there through my normal play coming up on 1800 days logged in for rank 250 so I'd be over a year away at that rate especially since I dont play as much as I did.

• Like 2

@spectre51 @Mike13858 @Ariadne

Hello everybody, just a reminder that we are currently doing a Companion Event in LLSIF where you can get SR smile Dia and SR Pure Yoshiko/Yohane. Reminder that Companion Events is where you work with 3 other players to complete certain goals and try to all have a high ranking for more points.

SkqM2YH.jpg

6Zj0NeF.jpg

md45EtJ.jpg

We are also having a Step Up Scouting in celebration of Love Live All Stars coming out in the west. In my opinion the first step up is the best one since it is 20% UR and 80%SSR. I got a Pure Nozomi UR from it.

5njfTwi.jpg

Wx1syuD.jpg

• Like 1

I did the first scout for both the Aqours and Muse Step Up Scouts. The Aqours one only gave me SSRs but I got this one UR from the Muse one. There’s also one free 10+1 scout for both Muse and Aqours every day but I got nothing good from either of those.

ADgG7UK.jpg

qlLQSRn.jpg

• Like 2

I couldn't believe that scout when I first read it.

I got nothing of note from the 2 free scouts, but did the first 2 tiers for each groups in the other scouting and ended up with 6UR(Only one I already had). Was so glad that I had enough Love Gems sitting around for it.

• Like 1

@spectre51 I probably should've taken advantage of it more; unless I'm forgetting, this is the only time I've seen 10x exp. I only have around 230 days logged in, though.

@TheVader66 Thanks for the heads up, I somehow missed that any of this was happening. I logged in early enough not to miss anything, but was surprised at the time to see that there was a 100 MB download. 

20% UR rate is insane. Thankfully I still have quite a few songs to play on master. This step-up scouting lasts until the 25th, giving me plenty of time.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 8:15 PM, Ariadne said:

@TheVader66 Thanks for the heads up, I somehow missed that any of this was happening. I logged in early enough not to miss anything, but was surprised at the time to see that there was a 100 MB download. 

20% UR rate is insane. Thankfully I still have quite a few songs to play on master. This step-up scouting lasts until the 25th, giving me plenty of time.

I am glad to be of service. I actually wanted to remind you and @Mike13858 @spectre51 about something I actually missed for the first hours and that is the Umi Birthday Event that you can only find in the event announcements. You get present tokens from completing missions to move across the board and you get SR skill up as rewards or at least that is what I been getting. 

E9t5k7G.jpg

FXApkbE.jpg

zV5FCW8.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 10:14 PM, spectre51 said:

@Ariadne There is another 10x exp this weekend, though bad news is that event songs don't count.

Oh well, it looks like I might have to do poorly in the event and put some LP towards ranking up.

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am glad to be of service. I actually wanted to remind you and @Mike13858 @spectre51 about something I actually missed for the first hours and that is the Umi Birthday Event that you can only find in the event announcements. You get present tokens from completing missions to move across the board and you get SR skill up as rewards or at least that is what I been getting.

I noticed yesterday but forgot what the cake boxes were for. More skill up cards is never a bad thing. 

I somehow got enough love gems for the first step of each release step-up scouting. I got unlucky with Aqours (got five SSRs, all ones I already had). I did get three URs from the µ's scouting, though.

tDhgJtz.png

I love the art for this Eli UR; the first time I saw it I swear my heart skipped a beat... she looks so beautiful here:

NGRCy6V.png

Also, thanks to this scouting I now have an all UR Pure team. The skill distribution isn't ideal, so some of them might be switched out as I get more URs in the future.

nthK7SN.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Mike13858 @Ariadne @spectre51 At this point, you all know about the Honoka and Kotori event but I just want to remind you about the other event. The Spring 2020 Event which is another event that is happening at the same time as the Honoka and Kotori event, you access it through the event tab. Each day you get three rolls that make you move around the board, prizes include from Skill Ups, Coins and Love Gems. You can also get Flower Buds to trade for past Promo URs and Tickets. It seems a lot of people aren't playing this event since we haven't broken the first goal yet. 

VOOiJpr.jpg

JeEvJSJ.jpg

ZcE84Ho.jpg

• Like 1