The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

You play both? :)

I have full friend list if you don't mind waiting a bit :) I don't know when I get another friend slot :)

Both server? Yeah I do though I am mostly active on JP when it comes to events than on EN since I have a better team composition there specially for µ's while I am currently working on a full Aqours team for all attributes

and oh yeah I don't mind waiting  :D

Edited by RaveNScythE18

Both server? Yeah I do though I am mostly active on JP when it comes to events than on EN since I have a better team composition there specially for µ's while I am currently working on a full Aqours team for all attributes

That's cool =D I heard JP server is even more competitive than the global so... I get why you are more active there =D

Also... wtf? 1695 friend points? :DDDD

What were you doing? :D

I went crazy with the friend points to get Aqours members to get Love Gems and sacrifice.

Now you have your top waifu and here I am, still waiting for Umi :/

Screw my UR distribution :/

Umi - 0

Kotori - 0

Rin - 1

Nico - 1

Maki - 1

Honks - 2

Pana - 0

Eli - 3!!!

Nozomi - 2

Screw the last two :D I want Umi :D

I only have four URs (not including promos)

Honoka - 1

Umi - 0

Kotori - 2

Eli - 0 (I want her) (I have a UR Promo of her)

Nozomi - 0

Nico - 0

Maki - 0 (I have a UR Promo of her)

Hanayo - 0

Rin - 1

Ah I see.. Well if you guys don't mind I sent a friend request to both you and Vader

Okay I accepted it, love the UR Umi you have by the way.

I went crazy with the friend points to get Aqours members to get Love Gems and sacrifice.

Lol, how much? :D

I mean, I have 300k for like year and it does not go down at all :D

Honoka - 1

Umi - 0

Kotori - 2

Eli - 0 (I want her) (I have a UR Promo of her)

Nozomi - 0

Nico - 0

Maki - 0 (I have a UR Promo of her)

Hanayo - 0

Rin - 1

FUUUUUUUU, Rin last.

Okay I accepted it, love the UR Umi you have by the way.

Tsche, another Umi UR...

Seriously, I need Pure UR Perfect Locker Umi next, no exceptions!

:awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

FUUUUUUUU, Rin last.

I didn't mean to put her in the bottom, but if I had to make a list of girls that I love it is :

1 - Honoka

2 - Eli

3 - Kotori

4 - Hanayo

5 - Umi

6 - Nozomi

7 - Maki

8 - Nico

9 - Rin

Tsche, another Umi UR...

Seriously, I need Pure UR Perfect Locker Umi next, no exceptions!

:awesome:

What if you get a Cool UR Umi with a healer skill

What if you get a Cool UR Umi with a healer skill

Well... that would be a bit disappointing o.O

I... seriously don't need any more boosts to my Cool team, lol =D

I am contemplating using the Blue Tickets but since I have failed 8 times in a row. I think I am just going to stockpile and do it when I have 25 blue tickets but it is going to be hard to resist. 

vwt4t_zpsi38rgedu.png

8 TIMES?! o.O

How in the hell did you get so many tickets?! :D

Well... that would be a bit disappointing o.O

I... seriously don't need any more boosts to my Cool team, lol =D

8 TIMES?! o.O

How in the hell did you get so many tickets?! :D

Remember I told you about me wasting Friends points like there is no tomorrow. I get a lot of Rares which I sacrifice to get R Stickers. Also since I did many successful Umidah Method for SRs. I got a lot of SRs that I sacrifice for SR stickers.

Also technically it is 11 times, my very first time was a SR Nozomi (now idolzied) my second time was a UR Smile Kotori then my third was a UR Smile Rin then after that it has been 8 failures in a row.

Edited by TheVader66

Remember I told you about me wasting Friends points like there is no tomorrow. I get a lot of Rares which I sacrifice to get R Stickers. 

Damn, that must have been lotta points :D

Also since I did many successful Umidah Method for SRs. I got a lot of SRs that I sacrifice for SR stickers.

Umidah for 5 Lovecas?

Also technically it is 11 times, my very first time was a SR Nozomi (now idolzied) my second time was a UR Smile Kotori then my third was a UR Smile Rin then after that it has been 8 failures in a row.

However, the failure means SR, so 10 failures are one additional attempt :D 

Umidah for 5 Lovecas?

Yeah, remember I told you about the Umidah method where you use 5 love gems, you guaranteed a SR (though for me lately it is shit and I stopped trying)

However, the failure means SR, so 10 failures are one additional attempt :D

Actually it is just 9 failures. I Idolized Nozomi through the stickers.

Yea, I also sometimes succeeded with 5 Lovecas or Scouting Ticket but imo it's not worth as it's way too wasting =D

True and by the way since I now I got my 4th UR, it is time to update my UR List in order of getting them:

First is my Promo Cool UR Eli, She looks so beautiful too bad she is weak and has a weak skill:

b4tvd_zpsvqzhowhj.png

Second is my Promo Smile UR Maki, She also looks beautiful but sadly she is weak too:

hrgggf_zpshrfv8aml.png

Third is my first non promo UR, my UR Pure Kotori the leader of my Pure Team - CalmPeace. I got doing a Solo Yolo honor scouting:

h4e4ej_zpshanrtx4e.png

Fourth is my UR Smile Kotori the leader of my Smile Team - SoulHeart. I got her through the Blue Ticket Scouting:

4yhdu_zpsp2xrkx8v.png

Fifth is my UR Smile Rin. I got her through Blue Ticket Scouting as Well:

herr_zpswpwuvd7f.png

Sixth is newest addition, My UR Pure Honoka which I got through a Solo Yolo honor scouting: 

hj3j5_zpsf7usikds.png

True and by the way since I now I got my 4th UR, it is time to update my UR List in order of getting them:

First is my Promo Cool UR Eli, She looks so beautiful too bad she is weak and has a weak skill:

b4tvd_zpsvqzhowhj.png

Second is my Promo Smile UR Maki, She also looks beautiful but sadly she is weak too:

hrgggf_zpshrfv8aml.png

Yea, Promo URs suck...

I have Promo Kotori and Nozomi in addition to these two and you don't know how much I would give to burn them for stickers :D

Oh man, that would be so glorious :/

Yea, Promo URs suck...

I have Promo Kotori and Nozomi in addition to these two and you don't know how much I would give to burn them for stickers :D

Oh man, that would be so glorious :/

Yeah, they should have let us sacrifice them for UR stickers. Especially since if you want to get a UR from the sticker shop, it cost three UR Stickers.

Yeah, they should have let us sacrifice them for UR stickers. Especially since if you want to get a UR from the sticker shop, it cost three UR Stickers.

Exactly. This is the most stupid thing they did in the sticker shop.

Sacrificing 3 URs for one? No way in hell. Especially now that you can actually use the sticker to idolize some UR instead.

And since they did not give us any means of obtaining stickers (I really don't think they would be available through Reward Box), it's simply pointless. 

I seriously don't get why they couldn't be for one sticker. Exchanging UR you got for more suitable one would be absolutely perfect.

Exactly. This is the most stupid thing they did in the sticker shop.

Sacrificing 3 URs for one? No way in hell. Especially now that you can actually use the sticker to idolize some UR instead.

And since they did not give us any means of obtaining stickers (I really don't think they would be available through Reward Box), it's simply pointless. 

I seriously don't get why they couldn't be for one sticker. Exchanging UR you got for more suitable one would be absolutely perfect.

Yeah, that was really stupid to make one UR cost three UR Stickers. They were offering the UR Cool Eli that you have and even though I love her a lot. I would not trade my URs not even Rin.

All my Aqours members higher than R rank in order of when I got them. Out of all the Aqours members, I personally only like three of them: Riko, Dia and Kanan. 

SR Idolized Smile Chika......To be honest, had she been the tier reward and not Riko. I wouldn't have bother getting hee. (will sacrifice as soon as a better Smile member appears)
bsvd_zpsvyvrup2z.png

SR Idolized Cool Riko, my favorite girl in Aqours. I got her from the very first Aqours Event.
mgn_zps6jcfvlhh.png

SR Cool Dia from a Solo Yolo
mng_zpsbnijtdsh.png

SR Idolized Pure Kanan from a Solo Yolo
gmnb_zps9apuudm6.png

SR Idolized Cool Dia from the current Event (will sacrifice later when fully level) 
vnbtnbv_zpsngx0rsw2.png

SR Idolized Smile Chika......To be honest, had she been the tier reward and not Riko. I wouldn't have bother getting hee. (will sacrifice as soon as a better Smile member appears)

Better smile member? Chika is probably the best card from all those you posted :P

SR Cool Dia from a Solo Yolo

mng_zpsbnijtdsh.png

Lol, the same Dia I burned =D

Better smile member? Chika is probably the best card from all those you posted :P

No way in hell. Kanan and Riko are better than her in their respected attributes and in my Smile Team, Chika is the fourth strongest. Also should I choose to Idolize Dia, she would would be around 5800 Cool points. 

No way in hell. Kanan and Riko are better than her in their respected attributes and in my Smile Team, Chika is the fourth strongest. Also should I choose to Idolize Dia, she would would be around 5800 Cool points. 

Attribute points no longer matter since you can raise them with skills ;)

The important fact is that Chika's Perfect Locking skill is the best one.

Kanan is closely second and the Cool ones are meh =D

(And I say this even though I don't really like either of them xD)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Attribute points no longer matter since you can raise them with skills ;)

The important fact is that Chika's Perfect Locking skill is the best one.

Kanan is closely second and the Cool ones are meh =D

(And I say this even though I don't really like either of them xD)

Oh, you were talking about the Perfect Lock Skill. I personally don't use Perfect Lock skill a lot since It mess with my timing when I do stop using them. I prefer to just improve my timing on my own without help. 

Also, yeah I don't like Aqours. I tried to give them a chance but I still don't like them except for Riko, Dia and Kanan. Compare with Muse, who I love them all even though I actually ranked them in favorites but I like them all none the less.

Edited by TheVader66

Oh, you were talking about the Perfect Lock Skill. I personally don't use Perfect Lock skill a lot since It mess with my timing when I do stop using them. I prefer to just improve my timing on my own without help. 

Why would you even stop using them? :D

Also, yeah I don't like Aqours. I tried to give them a chance but I still don't like them except for Riko, Dia and Kanan. Compare with Muse, who I love them all even though I actually ranked them in favorites but I like them all none the less.

Why not Ganbarubii, why not Yousoro?! :D

Absolutely best girls :D

For me it's Ruby > You > Yohane > Riko > Chika > Zura > Dia > Mari > Kanan.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami