The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

The expansion to T1 is especially negligible, even more so for score T1. Plus, many of the TW players have multiple copies of OP Nurse Kotori....so RIP any chance of T1 for score. :awesome:  

My Aqours teams are pretty terrible anyway so I kinda struggle to get to T1 in Aqours events regardless, but still....

Well what do you know, Klab fucked up something on Love Live School Idol Festival......who would have known.

This is somewhat a complicated issue, what happens if you change something involving your team composition that has a customized name, it will say that it has Invalid Characters and won't let you leave until you change the name of all the teams. This happens even if you just change the memebers of one team. Oddly enough the game will ignore the invalid characters if you have the same team as before the update.

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 Have any of you experienced this problem when changing a member from your team?

k3qsMKZ.jpg

18 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Nope. I don't have any members to swap in anyway for my teams.

On 5/27/2017 at 0:46 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nope.

Do you guys have custom names for your teams? Also odd that my second half of my rant about the "Invalid Characters" didn't get posted but me talking about the font does.

On 5/27/2017 at 0:46 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's weird.

Somewhere it fits, somewhere it doesn't.

Yeah, I see that happening sometimes.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Do you guys have custom names for your teams? 

Yeah and simple ones that just goes according to their function

µ's S, µ's P, µ's C, UR Display, Aqours S, Aqours P, Aqours C, Test Team

As for the font, I don't like it

Edited by RaveNScythE

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well, I got my first SSR "pair" today after pulling Yukata Dia. They fit together, right? :awesome: SSRs are so fascinating.  

faeff3d4c5eb3a510be5b960ce126b7b1d0b1a07

Lucky, you got one of the most beautiful SSRs designs from Aqours. I haven't gotten a pair of URs or SSRs yet, I hope to one day get both UR Bride versions of Honoka and Eli but at the moment I have neither.

Lucky, you got one of the most beautiful SSRs designs from Aqours. I haven't gotten a pair of URs or SSRs yet, I hope to one day get both UR Bride versions of Honoka and Eli but at the moment I have neither.

Yeah, the Yukata set is really pretty with the starry skies in the back. I'm not really a fan of Dia, but I won't sacrifice her because it's such a great card (design wise, and she's a scorer!)

I'd love to have both of the pool cards or both of the Cafe maid cards. Maybe in the future if luck blesses me. ^^;

Edited by Keello96

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why do you have to move Riko to actually connect the picture? =D

Damn your laziness, Klab =D

I think the purpose of it is to further differentiate them from URs? I don't see any other reason why it would be like this. xdd

16 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yeah, the Yukata set is really pretty with the starry skies in the back. I'm not really a fan of Dia, but I won't sacrifice her because it's such a great card (design wise, and she's a scorer!)

I'd love to have both of the pool cards or both of the Cafe maid cards. Maybe in the future if luck blesses me. ^^;

Oh yeah, you have the Pool UR Kotori.....I am still jealous of that. I just want another UR mostly an Aqours UR just to change it up a bit.

Edited by TheVader66

So today should you want to do some scouting. At limited scouting, you get Pures only and you have a higher chance of getting the Fairy Set. 

kGDP4aQ.jpg

Besides that though. I am having a crisis here since my dream set, the Bride Set is available on the sticker shop and that UR Cool Eli is extremely tempting but I don't want to kill any of my remaining URs though if I had too, I would sacrifice my Initial Smile UR Rin and Initial Pure UR Hanayo. What should I do @Keello96 since you killed some URs before. Also what is your advice @FallenElysion since you love Eli just as much as I do.

Y2P5pQG.jpg

Ex15r55.jpg

By the way I killed my 3rd copy of the UR Chinese Dress Kotori and got one UR sticker. I sacrificed her by practicing her to my Idolized UR Chinese Dress Kotori and I thought she was just going to lvl up my skill once but it turns out they level up twice.

VjtvIuh.jpg

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Besides that though. I am having a crisis here since my dream set, the Bride Set is available on the sticker shop and that UR Cool Eli is extremely tempting but I don't want to kill any of my remaining URs though if I had too, I would sacrifice my Initial Smile UR Rin and Initial Pure UR Hanayo. What should I do @Keello96 since you killed some URs before. Also what is your advice @FallenElysion since you love Eli just as much as I do.

By the way I killed my 3rd copy of the UR Chinese Dress Kotori and got one UR sticker. I sacrificed her by practicing her to my Idolized UR Chinese Dress Kotori and I thought she was just going to lvl up my skill once but it turns out they level up twice.

Well first of all you did the right thing by practicing that CD Kotori into your other one because skill level 3 for a UR scorer is REALLY REALLY good. Might even want to throw an Angel Charm SIS on her now. 

I was able to sacrifice my 3 URs because they really didn't benefit my teams (which are mostly all second years based) and I didn't like the designs anyway. Since the ones you are considering sacrificing are initials, I'm inclined to say go for it because initials suck design-wise and stat wise. IF I had to choose one I'd get Wedding Honk, but yeah, this choice is yours. ^^

Also what is your advice @FallenElysion since you love Eli just as much as I do.

I say go for it, especially if Pana and Rin don't make your teams. As @Keello96 mentioned, the Initials kinda suck. Their skills aren't that good either, so there's that. I would burn most of them, to be honest.

I would go for Eli for her center skill, 9/6 (Muse/3rd years boost), plus it's a damn good-looking card. Her only flaw is her timer-based skill. For comparison, Honoka's center skill is 9/6  (Muse/2nd years boost), and her card looks pretty good too. She also has the same flaw as Eli. She's a timer-based healer, which is a shame.

16 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I say go for it, especially if Pana and Rin don't make your teams. As @Keello96 mentioned, the Initials kinda suck. Their skills aren't that good either, so there's that. I would burn most of them, to be honest.

I would go for Eli for her center skill, 9/6 (Muse/3rd years boost), plus it's a damn good-looking card. Her only flaw is her timer-based skill. For comparison, Honoka's center skill is 9/6  (Muse/2nd years boost), and her card looks pretty good too. She also has the same flaw as Eli. She's a timer-based healer, which is a shame.

4 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well first of all you did the right thing by practicing that CD Kotori into your other one because skill level 3 for a UR scorer is REALLY REALLY good. Might even want to throw an Angel Charm SIS on her now. 

I was able to sacrifice my 3 URs because they really didn't benefit my teams (which are mostly all second years based) and I didn't like the designs anyway. Since the ones you are considering sacrificing are initials, I'm inclined to say go for it because initials suck design-wise and stat wise. IF I had to choose one I'd get Wedding Honk, but yeah, this choice is yours. ^^

Thank you guys for the advice, I may ended up sacrifice the initials for the UR Cool Eli but as FallenElysion pointed out right now, that she has a timing skill which is actually a turn off since those skills are really horrible especially with short songs like the A-Rise Songs.

Also another thing is that, I fear killing any URs since last time I killed a UR which was the UR Cyber Nico, I didn't get a UR for months in fact it was the Initial Hanayo that broke that drought. I am afraid of killing URs in case they curse me temporally with having no URs. Then again, I may end up not getting any URs even if I don't kill the URs since my luck hasn't been the greatest in awhile.

By the way, do you guys have any Cool URs that you can recommend me getting? Also I personally love the Unidolized Bride Eli more than Honoka but I love the Idolized Bride Honoka over Eli.

Edited by TheVader66

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, do you guys have any Cool URs that you can recommend me getting?

Job Kanan is a beast. She's the strongest Cool card in the game, stats-wise and she's also the 2nd strongest scorer at skill level 3 after Seven Lucky Gods Nico. She's my second Aqours dream card, for sure.

Just now, FallenElysion said:

Job Kanan is a beast. She's the strongest Cool card in the game, stats-wise and she's also the 2nd strongest scorer at skill level 3 after Seven Lucky Gods Nico. She's my second Aqours dream card, for sure.

You mean the same Kanan that is coming next after the Pastry Mari scouting is gone? I really really hope I can get her since I want an Aqours UR and it would be awesome to get Kanan as my first UR since I got her so many times as a SR. By the way, when is the Job Kanan Scouting going to happen? Since the Pastry Mari Scouting has been available for quite awhile. 

Just now, TheVader66 said:

You mean the same Kanan that is coming next after the Pastry Mari scouting is gone? I really really hope I can get her since I want an Aqours UR and it would be awesome to get Kanan as my first UR since I got her so many times as a SR. By the way, when is the Job Kanan Scouting going to happen? Since the Pastry Mari Scouting has been available for quite awhile. 

Yup, that's her. She'll be available in less than 26 hours from now. I'll probably try using a few tickets, but not Loveca. Good luck scouting for her!

3 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Yup, that's her. She'll be available in less than 26 hours from now. I'll probably try using a few tickets, but not Loveca. Good luck scouting for her!

Wait? 26 Hours? How do you know that? Is there a way to know ahead of time since that way I can prepare myself for certain scouting sets.

15 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait? 26 Hours? How do you know that? Is there a way to know ahead of time since that way I can prepare myself for certain scouting sets.

New Muse cards get added during events. Then once an event finishes, we get new Aqours cards. That's pretty much the basic formula for the WW server. Since the Valentine/Pastry set is done, the Job set is next. And the event will end in 24 hours from now.

For future set predictions , you can use this as reference: http://kachagain.com/llsif/cards.php

Take it with a grain of salt since WW is all over the place when it comes to the schedule, but there will always be new cards during and after events.