The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 hours ago, Keello96 said:

5 SRs with 25 BTs...ouch. Meanwhile Vader got 2 URs with 10. :awesome: 

Luck is such a strange thing...

That is weird since I am usually bad at Blue Ticket Scouting and recently it has been the scouting  where I got all of my recent Four URs (Initial Hanayo, Pool Rin, Victorian Kotori and Fairy Rin) 

Though I suck at Solo Yolos now. 

12 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I threw away 70 Love Gems on this Step Up Scouting and got 1 SSR and 1 SR and 20 Rares and then I threw away 25 Scouting Coupons and got 5 SRs. My luck in this game is really bad. I haven't gotten an UR that isn't a promo since last November.

Don't worry, the UR Curse will brake eventually. I didn't get any URs since December, it was recently in April where my UR Curse broke with Intial Hanayo. 

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm never scouting for the worst girls ever again.

Double Step Up only got me 5 SRs.

Screw you.

I am surprised that you actually attempted to get a UR version of her since she is your least favorite girl.

Here have something for your troubles:

Spoiler

Fsg0Zl7.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 6:02 AM, TheVader66 said:

I don't know if you still play LLSIF but you can get your waifu Nozomi in the event, @Adult Neptune

wX8dYIo.png

No! ! had to uninstall the game, because I had no space on my phone. When does it end? 

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Fsg0Zl7.jpg

I will be taking this.

3 hours ago, Adult Neptune said:

No! ! had to uninstall the game, because I had no space on my phone. When does it end? 

It ends on June 16 and to get her you need at least 25,000 but if you want to get her idolized then you need a second copy of her and you get another one of her when you get 60,000 points.

goeHiAn.jpg

I understand that the game drains a lot of data. Due to all the songs and stories downloaded. Mine is almost at 2GB.

hBVXoz1.jpg

Hey @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE did you guys run into the new song in the event.

dLWACFY.jpg

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, run into that. Since I'm way behind in story, I tend to stop caring about whether it's a new one or old since I have no idea what unlocks and what not =D

I don't even try to do the Muse Stories because I want to pretend that Muse isn't over and that they will continue to make stuff for Muse FOREVER!!!

If I need love gems, I will just do Aqours Stories instead.

TDlgVaa.jpg

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Hey @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE did you guys run into the new song in the event.

Yeah man, Puwa Puwa-O is my jam. :awesome: 

On another note, I got 4 scouting tickets today from Gold rewards! ^^ Puts me at 22 at the moment. xdd

Challenge Fests, the event that keeps on giving. Might have to spend a few and try to get the Birthstone Kotori SR when it has rate-up soon. If not then, maybe for the Honk SSR next event.

Edited by Keello96

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yeah man, Puwa Puwa-O is my jam. :awesome: 

On another note, I got 4 scouting tickets today from Gold rewards! ^^ Puts me at 22 at the moment. xdd

Challenge Fests, the event that keeps on giving. Might have to spend a few and try to get the Birthstone Kotori SR when it has rate-up soon. If not then, maybe for the Honk SSR next event.

4 Green Tickets? Lucky bastard, all I get is coins. By the way speaking of Kotori, you can do the 2nd Year Scouting for Muse in Limited Scouting today.

I love how I actually got two of the three URs shown here in the picture.

n0gAywd.jpg

11 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I only got one so far and from a silver reward, luck seems to be on your side. Good luck scouting for Kotori and/or Honoka~

I finally FC'd Kokuhaku Biyori, Desu!

...during a ChaFest. Fml.

Q7gODyE.png

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I finally FC'd Kokuhaku Biyori, Desu!

...during a ChaFest. Fml.

This is me and Nico Puri, I've FCd it 3 times this event but not outside of it...and thank you! I've not had great luck this year, and I would love to get Honk, so we'll see what happens.

So, new UR on JP is Ice Cream Honoka and I REALLY want it orz. EN why must you be so far behind. >< Well, I have about 380 gems right now, guess I'll keep hoarding. :awesome: 

Hr8pMrL.PNG8QdosoQ.PNG

Also, @FallenElysion, I'm not sure how into Yohane you are, but Alter just announced a figure based on her Halloween UR! Now that will be a crazy sculpt...

Edited by Keello96

On 6/10/2017 at 8:11 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

First step to actually FCing it futsuuly =D

Worse would be FCing Beat in Hell xD

I can imagine the pain of FCing Beat in Angel during an event. Ouch.

On 6/10/2017 at 8:34 PM, Keello96 said:

This is me and Nico Puri, I've FCd it 3 times this event but not outside of it...and thank you! I've not had great luck this year, and I would love to get Honk, so we'll see what happens.

Same here, I FC'd Yume x3 and Garasu no Hanazono a bunch of times during the previous events, but I can't seem to get myself to FC them without messing up for that nice gem.

If it makes you feel any better...my luck is probably the worst it could possibly be right now. Besides my Maki birthday scout, all my pulls this year are only 1 SR+ and 10 Rs pulls. I wish I was exaggerating that. I don't even want to mention my horrendous BT luck. This game is soul crushing sometimes.

So, new UR on JP is Ice Cream Honoka and I REALLY want it orz. EN why must you be so far behind. >< Well, I have about 380 gems right now, guess I'll keep hoarding. :awesome: 

It's such a beautiful Honoka UR too, the lighting is so beautiful in the unidolized.

Also, @FallenElysion, I'm not sure how into Yohane you are, but Alter just announced a figure based on her Halloween UR! Now that will be a crazy sculpt...

Yohane lost her best girl status for me, but I am still so excited to see this figure though. I bet she'll look gorgeous.

If Halloween Dia ever gets announced as an Alter figure, I'll lose my shit, for sure.

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Same here, I FC'd Yume x3 and Garasu no Hanazono a bunch of times during the previous events, but I can't seem to get myself to FC them without messing up for that nice gem.

For me at least, there's more pressure outside of events, even if it's one or two gems. I've lost track of all the songs I've only FCd in events because of this...

If it makes you feel any better...my luck is probably the worst it could possibly be right now. Besides my Maki birthday scout, all my pulls this year are only 1 SR+ and 10 Rs pulls. I wish I was exaggerating that. I don't even want to mention my horrendous BT luck. This game is soul crushing sometimes.

The dreaded 1SR pull...well, it'll eventually look up. It always does. RNG is a strange, cruel maiden. 

Yohane lost her best girl status for me, but I am still so excited to see this figure though. I bet she'll look gorgeous.

If Halloween Dia ever gets announced as an Alter figure, I'll lose my shit, for sure.

It's certainly not out of the question. I have no idea what Alter has planned for Aqours, but if the Hanayo/Rin pair is an indicator of things to come, Dia may very well be a pair to her.

Well, it sucks that I'm not going to be getting any of the SR Nozomi cards, because I don't pay for microtransactions, but at least I was able to get her the login bonus. Thank you that I didn't get Noco, because I can't stand her.

2 hours ago, Adult Neptune said:

Well, it sucks that I'm not going to be getting any of the SR Nozomi cards, because I don't pay for microtransactions, but at least I was able to get her the login bonus. Thank you that I didn't get Noco, because I can't stand her.

Pay for microtransactions? I got Nozomi already and I didn't pay for anything. In fact for the 2 years that I been playing, I payed 3 dollars and the only reason why I wasted 3 dollars was because me and @Satoshi Ookami loved this game so much that we felt like we were stealing. So we both bought the starter pack (I don't if Satoshi went through with it) to support the game.

23 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

(I don't if Satoshi went through with it)

Yea, I bought the base muse pack.

2 hours ago, Adult Neptune said:

You don't need to? 

The game is free as it can be.

Looks today is Mari Ohara's Birthday, today if you login to LLSIF you get 5 love gems to celebrate her birthday.

zpdChvg.png

On 6/10/2017 at 5:34 AM, Keello96 said:

Hr8pMrL.PNG8QdosoQ.PNG

I forgot to mention this but OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS, I need to have her in team since Honoka is one of my favorite girls in Love Live. I don't know which one is most adorable version of her. The Unidolized version with the ice cream or the Idolized version with the lighting. 

On 6/11/2017 at 6:24 AM, FallenElysion said:

That is funny because now Yoshiko/Yohane is one of my three favorite girls in Aqours. So we both switched places with her but what made her lose your love.

14 hours ago, Adult Neptune said:

Thank you that I didn't get Noco, because I can't stand her.

Noco, you mean Nico right? I personally like her but I can understand that feeling since there are some people that feel like that but at the same time there are people like @Satoshi Ookami that would kill you for disrespecting their waifu. In fact someone made a chart describing each member for both Muse and Aqours but very simplified, except for Kanan and Umi because they are actually different in every way except their hair. Also I am alright with Rin and Hanamaru's catchphrases. 

SfxZfxe.jpg

16 hours ago, Galactic Balls said:

Holy crap this game is hot stuff on mobile.

Haha yeah, that is because this is one of the few mobile games where you can actually play without wasting any money. Also they update the rhythm game every two weeks with different events where you compete with other players worldwide and it also has a lot of songs available in 4 difficulties. Well there is 5 difficulties but that is only for the Muse Section and it is still brand new feature in the game, so Klab is doing stuff with it still. 

Edited by TheVader66

On 6/12/2017 at 0:37 AM, Keello96 said:

It's certainly not out of the question. I have no idea what Alter has planned for Aqours, but if the Hanayo/Rin pair is an indicator of things to come, Dia may very well be a pair to her.

Good point. I'm honestly looking forward to what Alter has in store for Aqours. I may not be able to get them right away, but it will be exciting to see.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is funny because now Yoshiko/Yohane is one of my three favorite girls in Aqours. So we both switched places with her but what made her lose your love.

She's still cool, but I just like the other girls more. Ruby-chan quickly took her spot once she left my top three.

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

SfxZfxe.jpg

I've seen this before, and had a good laugh at it. The Maki/Riko one is especially funny because it's so true. :awesome: 

Though I don't really think Kotori and You are very similar, the only similarities are that they make the outfits and are long time friend of the MC. 

Quite amusing nonetheless.

5 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

She's still cool, but I just like the other girls more. Ruby-chan quickly took her spot once she left my top three.

Exchange a Blue Head with a Red Head. I personally like Yoshiko/Yohane personality but Ruby is adorable.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yohane x Nico... well, I can live with that.

I know that you love Nico but what about Yoshiko/Yohane? Love her to death or do you think she is annoying.

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I've seen this before, and had a good laugh at it. The Maki/Riko one is especially funny because it's so true. :awesome: 

I can give Maki the benefit of the doubt because she is rich as hell. Riko though only has her room.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I do?

I mean, like yea, she is #4, but I wouldn't say I love her...

I thought you loved her because she is flat and looks like loli. Though I know that you love Umi, Rin and Kotori more. I love how this thread always has Kotori as one of the best girls. You, Me and @Keello96 I also think @Mike13858 likes Kotori as well but I am not sure.