The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

Kotori is my favorite girl in Love Live so you are right.

jBQt3m5.jpg

So we have a total four people loyal to our Avian Goddess. I don't think @FallenElysion and @RaveNScythE have Kotori on their top 3 but that is fine. To each their own but I love Kotori. I am still so happy that I have a lot of URs of her. 

BAOypvW.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

Okay @Adult Neptune you want to get 50 love gems before the Nozomi Event Ends. I don't know how many you have at the moment but there are multiple ways to get Love Gems in this game. By the way  @CaTofWaRxMiKu04 @Ratchet @Star Butterfly @Xionx here is a Love Gem Guide in case you guys still play the game, even though you might have stopped now. I will also include @GlennRhee in case they ever want to play the game since they are Love Live fans.

For starters, for just login into the game once a day. You may be able to get a Love Gem if your lucky to end up on a day that a Love Gem is handed out. There is also a chance to get friend points or coins instead.

7PDdzYh.png?1

Also depending on the day, you may land on one of the girls birthday and get five love gems to celebrate. We have 18 main characters, so we have 18 birthdays.

zpdChvg.png?1

Here is the list of birthdays that will or have occurred: 

January 1st for Dia and the 17th for Hanayo

February 10th for Kanan

March 4th for Hanamaru and 15th for Umi

April 17th for You and 19th for Maki

June 9th for Nozomi and 13th for Mari (We Are Here)

July 13th for Yoshiko/Yohane and 22nd for Nico

August 1st for Chika and the 3rd for Honoka

September 12th for Kotori and 19th for Riko and 21st for Ruby

October 21st for Eli

November 1st for Rin                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Also sometimes when you login, Love Live might be celebrating something like for example in this picture it is the 3rd Anniversary for LLSIF and you may also get Love Gems as well as Green Tickets and other goodies from this. Yes it is possible to get seven love gems on the same day if you land on a Love Gem day on your Monthly Login, as well as a Birthday and a Celebration as well.

XMZavPR.png?1

Now that you are logged into the game, you will get another love gem as another reward but you have to play one song to get it. It can be any song of any difficulty. So make sure to play at least one song everyday to get a love gem.

3SnN5dt.png

Also completing the stories will give you Love Gems when you finish a Chapter, the Main Story will reward you songs that you need to beat to progress to the next chapter and if you play on Expert will give you Love Gems (more on this later) but you don't have to play on expert to progress on the story, just beat the song they assigned you with in any difficulty to finish the chapter and get a love gem. 

V7Pv6fZ.png?2

Now you are probably wondering "What about Side Stories" well my friend, Side Story are a single stories of every girl in Love Live School Idol Festival including minor idols like the "N" Cards. Finishing one story gets you a love gem. In fact this is the main method people used to get Love Gems but to unlock a Side Story, you need to fully bond with the character. To do that you first need to get either two version of the same character who is "Unidolized" and special practice them together to create a "Idolized" Version of the Card to get rid of her Bond Limiter or get one Unidolized Version and use Stickers to Idolize the idol.

For Example:

Here is my Unidolized UR Kotori and look at her Bond Level, the limit is 500 bond points.

PvSR434.png?1

Here is my Idolized UR Kotori and look at her Bond Level now, her true limit is 1000 bond points.

QiK6Rwt.png?1

To raise the idol's bond, you need to play songs and the more good you are at the song and the higher the difficulty, the more bond points you will receive but be warned that the bond points get split between the members that require them. So it is best to put only one Bondless Member at a time with members that have full bond.

ehdCCkx.png?1

By they way, don't get discourage about my UR Kotori's 1000 Bond Points because that amount of Bond Points are only needed for URs. What most of us players do in LLSIF is idolize and max bond "N" Cards who are minor idols and only appear in LLSIF. For Example, here is a max bonded and idolized "N" Card Jennifer who is at 50 bond ponts:

2N9JA3O.png?1

There are still more ways to get Love Gems but here is where you will need skill and patience to obtain Love Gems. Another method most veterans use is wait for a Expert or Master Songs to pop up and you will always get one Love Gem by beating the song but be warned, these are the highest difficulty songs and you may fail in the song which will result in losing LP. As said before in the Main Story Section, you will unlock Expert Song when you progress through the story and on B-Sides Section, you may get them from Klab when they do updates.

CtEXAVS.png?1

1Zruyaf.png?1

Also depending on how good you are in the song, you may get a Love Gem by Full Combo and amount of times of playing the song and in Master Songs, you get Love Gems just by getting a A score on the song.

2DCUSXt.png?1

Now lets talk about Overall Goals, these goals reward you with Love Gems, Friends Points and Coins once you complete their objective. These Goals also stack up, for example as you in my picture I am level 4 on all my Overall Goals.

QfHze4I.png?1

Finally lets talk about Event Rewards, in all Events depending on how many points you get overtime. You can get Love Gems along with the Idol that is been given out and in this case being a SR Nozomi. Even if you think, you are not that good at the Event it is best to try and get at least some rewards for your effort. I lost my first four events when I first started playing LLSIF.

O5qtXVb.png?1

I guess this is all the info I have on getting Love Gems, there are other ways to get Love Gems like when Klab fucks up and has to do emergency maintenance for the game which results in more Love Gems. What do you think @Satoshi Ookami did I miss anything?

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I will also include @GlennRhee in case they ever want to play the game since they are Love Live fans.

Haha, thanks! I've actually been playing since the Maid Maki event back in 2014 and have whaled Far Too Hard... ?

Also to add on what you've posted above, you can occasionally get free scouts by pulling in boxes that have false advertising. It's risky, but it can pay off.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So we have a total four people loyal to our Avian Goddess. I don't think @FallenElysion and @RaveNScythE have Kotori on their top 3 but that is fine. To each their own but I love Kotori. I am still so happy that I have a lot of URs of her. 

She was on my top 3 originally when I was starting out in the fandom, Umi, Kotori and Eli in that order then tomato goddess came and now my current top 3 for µ's are Maki, Umi and Eli. Soldier Game Trio ftw :lol: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

1000 Bond Points because that amount of Bond Points are only needed for URs

It's not that bad.

Master songs award you with around 200 Kizuna so maxing an UR is a quickie.

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

What do you think @Satoshi Ookami did I miss anything?

Seem comprehensive enough, gj.

5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

get free scouts by pulling in boxes that have false advertising

kwsk explain plz o.O

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So we have a total four people loyal to our Avian Goddess. I don't think @FallenElysion and @RaveNScythE have Kotori on their top 3 but that is fine.

For Muse, my best girls have always been the third years. Unlike Aqours, since I can't seem to get a solid top three list.

She may not be my top girl, but Kotori blessed me with a bunch of her SRs, especially during my early SIF days. I really appreciate her for that.

55 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

kwsk explain plz o.O

For legal reasons, gacha games have to be really careful with false advertising. A few months back, there was a Pure limited box that displayed Dancer Nozomi on the banner, but she's a smile card, so naturally, she wasn't in the box. Everyone who scouted in the box got all their gems refunded, even though...99% of them probably didn't care about Dancer Nozomi. This has happened...maybe 5 or 6 times? Always on EN. And yes, you get to keep all the cards you scouted. Someone spent over 1k gems in a faulty Printemps box and got a ton of URs, and then got all 1k of their gems back a few days later.

It's risky because there's no guarantee that they'll give refunds, but I recommend using the SIF subreddit if you don't already, since they tend to alert users to faulty banners.

23 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

For legal reasons, gacha games have to be really careful with false advertising. A few months back, there was a Pure limited box that displayed Dancer Nozomi on the banner, but she's a smile card, so naturally, she wasn't in the box. Everyone who scouted in the box got all their gems refunded, even though...99% of them probably didn't care about Dancer Nozomi. This has happened...maybe 5 or 6 times? Always on EN. And yes, you get to keep all the cards you scouted. Someone spent over 1k gems in a faulty Printemps box and got a ton of URs, and then got all 1k of their gems back a few days later.

It's risky because there's no guarantee that they'll give refunds, but I recommend using the SIF subreddit if you don't already, since they tend to alert users to faulty banners.

HOLY LORD o.O
WHY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFOREHAND?! :D

Now that's glorious.

8 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Also to add on what you've posted above, you can occasionally get free scouts by pulling in boxes that have false advertising. It's risky, but it can pay off.

Do you have a link that tells when Klab is lying in their scouting box banner? 

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Do you have a link that tells when Klab is lying in their scouting box banner? 

Nah, you just have to check the subreddit (or memorize attributes/thoroughly check member lists). It's not that they're purposely lying, it's just that whoever designs graphics for SIF EN sometimes puts the wrong card on the banner. It happens extremely rarely (like I said, maybe 5 times since launch in 2014), and once they become aware of the problem, they take the box down.

Here's a link to the Dancer Nozomi mix-up. Everyone who scouted in the box got refunded, but Klab pulled the box before it was set to expire in order to lessen the damage. There was also a refund for a graphical glitch about a month ago regarding the step-up box.

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! It looks so fanatic. It's going to definitely help me out, a lot. I have already saved it to my laptop, so I can always have it.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to get that damn Nozomi card. :(

I got my second Nozomi from the Event. So now it is time to Idolize her, her idolized design looks good. Also she is a perfect lock card, so she might become a useful member in my Cool Team. Either way, I can get another Love Gem and save for future scouting like the Tennis UR Kotori or the Ice Cream UR Honoka 

bCBv79t.png?1

2uoTaAz.png?1

FcT5Oky.png?1

12 hours ago, Adult Neptune said:

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to get that damn Nozomi card. :(

Yeah, sometimes we don't gather enough Love Gems in time for our favorite girls. At least you can save love gems for any other favorite girl, by the way besides Nozomi, who else do you like? 

13 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Nah, you just have to check the subreddit (or memorize attributes/thoroughly check member lists). It's not that they're purposely lying, it's just that whoever designs graphics for SIF EN sometimes puts the wrong card on the banner. It happens extremely rarely (like I said, maybe 5 times since launch in 2014), and once they become aware of the problem, they take the box down.

Here's a link to the Dancer Nozomi mix-up. Everyone who scouted in the box got refunded, but Klab pulled the box before it was set to expire in order to lessen the damage. There was also a refund for a graphical glitch about a month ago regarding the step-up box.

Man, I am not that smart when it comes to noticing errors like that. I only remember some of my card's attributes besides my UR Kotoris which I love. By the way, speaking of Kotori, we were having a discussion here in the thread about how many people in this thread have Kotori as one of their top three. So far it is me, Satoshi, Mike and Keello. Meanwhile RaveNScythE and FallenElysion don't have Kotori as one of their top three which is fine. So besides Kanan, who is your top three favorite girls in either Muse and Aqours?

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Man, I am not that smart when it comes to noticing errors like that. I only remember some of my card's attributes besides my UR Kotoris which I love. By the way, speaking of Kotori, we were having a discussion here in the thread about how many people in this thread have Kotori as one of their top three. So far it is me, Satoshi, Mike and Keello. Meanwhile RaveNScythE and FallenElysion don't have Kotori as one of their top three which is fine. So besides Kanan, who is your top three favorite girls in either Muse and Aqours?

Well, looks like I'm continuing the trend.

Muse: Nico, Kotori, Nozomi

Aqours: Dia, Ruby, Kanan

Also I just did three impulse pulls for the new You UR...got the matching Chika UR and Initial You UR...rip. Now I have no gems for the RubyKanan pair next month. :facepalm:

28 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Tried my luck using 9 tickets:

zzlnm2n.png

6ehbfHy.png

mqw3uWn.png

dAGoM4N.png

Nice, you got the fanbase's favorite Riko and a lot of Yoshiko/Yohane cards...I am jealous. 

The Fallen Angel seems to have taken a liking to me. This is...interesting.

Maybe, she wants you back at her side. She wants Elysion-Senpai to not notice any other girls besides her. She wants you to be one of her little demons.

6ehbfHy.png

I just realized from you showing me this card that the Initial SSR Yoshiko/Yohane is showing some butt cheek or is not wearing panties. Either way, I hate that the Love Live Subreddit made me start noticing these things back when I posted what I thought was a cute picture of Honoka and Eli:  https://www.reddit.com/r/LoveLive/comments/6aqflb/the_stare_down_honking_bread_vs_the_kgb/

Edited by TheVader66

Job Dia gives me war flashbacks. I scouted three times for her back in March and got two URs...neither of which were Dia. Love missing that 50% EVERY TIME. Could've had every Dia UR, but no.

The dream is still alive for Ruby and Kanan, at least until next month when they both get URs.

12 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Job Dia gives me war flashbacks. I scouted three times for her back in March and got two URs...neither of which were Dia. Love missing that 50% EVERY TIME. Could've had every Dia UR, but no.

When rate is up a lie. :awesome: But man, that's some rough luck. Rate up is usually pretty kind to me, but I've read some crazy posts about people missing so, so often...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

When rate is up a lie. :awesome: But man, that's some rough luck. Rate up is usually pretty kind to me, but I've read some crazy posts about people missing so, so often...

I feel like I'm not allowed to complain because I started a new account in January and have 15 Aqours URs already but at the same time, I just wanted Job Dia lmao

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

I feel like I'm not allowed to complain because I started a new account in January and have 15 Aqours URs already but at the same time, I just wanted Job Dia lmao

15 URs in 5 months? How much did you spend? :^) Unless you have a new level of luck that is...

34 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

15 URs in 5 months? How much did you spend? :^) Unless you have a new level of luck that is...

On that account? $45. :') It helped that I got a double UR pull while going for Job Kanan. Though I misremembered; it was 13 URs.