TheVader66

The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

1,729 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2017 at 9:47 PM, FallenElysion said:

I live on the other side of the world from the US. I don't see myself going anytime in the future.

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since the distance is similar, I would obviously go to Japan :P

16 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Ehh, too far. I'm also on the other side of the world lol. I can travel if it's just around SEA. And I just went to Japan recently.

Understandable, hell even I have trouble going to Los Angeles and it is just one to two hours away from me. 

Anyways, enough about my traffic nightmares. It is time to get ready for another event tomorrow. An event that is particular close to FallenElysion's heart since it involves her current favorite idol Mari and her former favorite idol Yoshiko/Yohane. It seems this time it will be a Score Match for the two lovely idols. So I hope you all get ready for event and I wish you all luck on getting the SRs and Love Gems. @Keello96 @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @Adult Neptune

n0XjNvE.png

And KLab EN breaks their Muse/Muse/Aqours pattern to bring us the New Years event, thereby shafting Hanayo...again.

Makes me wonder if they're going to move the corresponding Muse event up, or if they're just going to quietly release New Years Eli/Pana next year.

I honestly wish they weren't breaking the muse/muse/Aqours pattern. At least until they are caught up a bit more. The fact there are still two single events is annoying and I wish they could just knock those out before alternating.