The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

On 6/20/2017 at 3:03 PM, TheVader66 said:

By the way, @Satoshi Ookami @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @FallenElysion are any of you planning to come to AnimeExpo or maybe next time.

Ehh, too far. I'm also on the other side of the world lol. I can travel if it's just around SEA. And I just went to Japan recently.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:47 PM, FallenElysion said:

I live on the other side of the world from the US. I don't see myself going anytime in the future.

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since the distance is similar, I would obviously go to Japan :P

16 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Ehh, too far. I'm also on the other side of the world lol. I can travel if it's just around SEA. And I just went to Japan recently.

Understandable, hell even I have trouble going to Los Angeles and it is just one to two hours away from me. 

Anyways, enough about my traffic nightmares. It is time to get ready for another event tomorrow. An event that is particular close to FallenElysion's heart since it involves her current favorite idol Mari and her former favorite idol Yoshiko/Yohane. It seems this time it will be a Score Match for the two lovely idols. So I hope you all get ready for event and I wish you all luck on getting the SRs and Love Gems. @Keello96 @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @Adult Neptune

n0XjNvE.png

And KLab EN breaks their Muse/Muse/Aqours pattern to bring us the New Years event, thereby shafting Hanayo...again.

Makes me wonder if they're going to move the corresponding Muse event up, or if they're just going to quietly release New Years Eli/Pana next year.

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

An event that is particular close to FallenElysion's heart since it involves her current favorite idol Mari and her former favorite idol Yoshiko/Yohane.

Ah, crap. I was hoping it wouldn't be this Score Match next and instead, it would be the Hanayo token event, but I guess KLab didn't want her to have 2 events, back-to-back.

Not sure if I can get all the point rewards this time since I did an impulse scout...which, by all means, was really worth it, but now I'm short on Loveca. I'll try to get all 3 Mari's at least and hope it's a guaranteed T2.

19 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

And KLab EN breaks their Muse/Muse/Aqours pattern to bring us the New Years event, thereby shafting Hanayo...again.

Makes me wonder if they're going to move the corresponding Muse event up, or if they're just going to quietly release New Years Eli/Pana next year.

18 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I honestly wish they weren't breaking the muse/muse/Aqours pattern. At least until they are caught up a bit more. The fact there are still two single events is annoying and I wish they could just knock those out before alternating.

If what FallenElysion said was true, then I can see why they didn't do a Muse Event since another Hanayo centered event after we already had one would be be weird 

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Ah, crap. I was hoping it wouldn't be this Score Match next and instead, it would be the Hanayo token event, but I guess KLab didn't want her to have 2 events, back-to-back.

Not sure if I can get all the point rewards this time since I did an impulse scout...which, by all means, was really worth it, but now I'm short on Loveca. I'll try to get all 3 Mari's at least and hope it's a guaranteed T2.

What did you get from the impulse scouting? I am tempted to scout from the Special Selection Scouting for Pool Honoka, Kotori and Eli but I don't feel like it is worth it since I can easily fail and lose 50 love gems.

MsN23jP.png

4 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I intended to get Job Ruby, but looks like someone else came home instead:

mAAVA3v.png

Maru also brought my first Kanan SR+ (non-event card) with her.

And with her arrival, here's my first UR pair~

gcSzmMs.png

WAAAAHHHH!!! You got a UR Hanamaru and the Christmas version of Hanamaru that I wanted the most. I am so jealous since she is my 5th favorite girl in all of Love Live. Also congratulations on having a UR pair, I still haven't gotten a UR Pair yet. When did you get the UR Christmas You?

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @Adult Neptune Well time to start a new Event in the Worldwide version of LLSIF. This time the event shall be a Score Match Event where you can get two SRs from Aqours: A Cool SR Mari and a Smile SR Yoshiko/Yohane. I wish you all Goodluck on this Event and I hope you all get your love gems and your idols in this war.

eNpJ9yq.png

miIEaoO.png

I8V4Ih8.png

Right now, I have been on a role even though I am sick. Fuck you, Summer Sickness. Anyways, I got a lot of Full Combos on Expert Songs during this event which happens but not as many in a row as in this event. In fact I actually got into a Match where all of us got Full Combos which turned into who has the better cards in their team,

mIBAmcA.png

Also I am already pretty high on the Ranking list at the moment, which I know that it won't last since the Event has just begun. Also I see @FallenElysion is starting to climb the Rankings to get her former and current favorite idol in Love Live. Goodluck on your campaign to Tier 1.

AF3M1xT.png

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

I intended to get Job Ruby, but looks like someone else came home instead:

mAAVA3v.png

Maru also brought my first Kanan SR+ (non-event card) with her.

And with her arrival, here's my first UR pair~

gcSzmMs.png

Nice pull dude :highfive: Very good scorer card. I just got her myself recently as well when I tried getting the UR Time Traveller You. Too bad I didn't get her, I really need a UR for my Aqours Smile team. Well, blue tix hasn't failed me yet

2xuWzUU.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Score Match points are higher.

Really? Because I tried it out a long time ago and it didn't show any difference in points to me. So I never played Technically again. I will try out and see if it changed.

Edited by TheVader66

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Score Match points are higher.

Well I tried out Technically Song and there isn't any difference in Score Points unless you Full Combo but the difference is small.

3Ek7Rh1.jpg

OQdjMIx.jpg

Even in the Rules of the Event basically says that both Expert and Technical are the same.

sNg2hy3.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

27 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

I'm pretty sure Technical does make a difference. You can gain more, but you may also lose more. It's the first day, so MMR is going to wildly fluctuate and it won't be terribly noticeable. 

Plus, Technical is just more fun. :awesome: 

So Technical effects only the Score Match Points but not the Event Points because I compared both Event Points of Expert Song and Technical Song and they are the same but there was a huge boost in the Score Match Points when I played Technical.

Also I was wrong in my previous comment. There is no difference between Technical and Expert when it comes to Event Points even in Full Combo.

I got the same amount of points from an Expert Song even though I failed in getting a Full Combo but I did get first place like last time.

m3N0Fqy.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

26 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I totally didn't say that :awesome: 

I really hate that Klab gave it the name "Score Match Points" since it is confusing ass name when you want to talk about the "Score Match Event Points." They should have just called it "Score Performance Points" and the Event Points should have been named "Score Match Points"

Holy Fuck @Keello96 did you know Bushiroad Festival is happening at the same time as Anime Expo and guess who is coming......Soramaru aka Nico Yazawa from Muse. In fact, she made a video on Facebook announcing she is coming to the Los Angeles (though the Bushiroad Festival is in Long Beach which is right next to Los Angeles. I am guessing she didn't know the difference). She spoke in English in the entire video until the goodbye section. Her English is actually pretty good and adorable. I fucking love my State so much.

By the way, Keello. The Tickets for Bushiroad Festival is just 15 dollars. So if we can't get anything signed by Aqours, we can just go south and get something sign by Soramaru. 

@Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @GlennRhee @FallenElysion I know you guys aren't going but here is the video of her announcement. She could have just said the announcement in Japanese with English Subs but she actually spoke in a different language just to speak to us and that gets my respect since I rarely see celebrities try to speak the language of a major fanbase outside of their homeland.

Here is the link in case PSNProfiles fucks up the embedded video :https://www.facebook.com/100015262368768/videos/229548614230549/

Edit: By the way, there was an exclusive interview with Suzuki Aina aka Mari Ohara talking about her excitement of Aqours coming to the United States.

Source: https://otakumode.com/news/594caa6c0a11ea631d5c2b78/Exclusive-Interview-with-Love-Live!-Sunshine!!-s-Suzuki-Aina!

Edited by TheVader66

By the way, I forgot to mention this but Hanamaru's Voice Actress Takatsuki Kanako aka King is Gamer and has been doing some videos for Dengeki PlayStation. She loves playing Overwatch and in this video she is playing Job Simulator VR.

Also a Big Thank you to Eli Ayase for translating and making subs for some of the Aqours Videos. Like there is a series called Uranohoshi Girls' Academy Broadcast Committee in LisAni! TV where it is just Aqours talking Love Live Sunshine.

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Awwww, sasuga Toku. That's moe.

Apparently she is coming to the Bushiroad Festival because they are promoting Vanguard and Buddyfight which are apparently card battle games. Soramaru voices one of the characters in Buddyfight named Paruko Nanana. Either way, I may go just to check it out since Long Beach is easier to get in since the traffic isn't bad and also the ticket is hella cheap.

Edited by TheVader66

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Holy Fuck @Keello96 did you know Bushiroad Festival is happening at the same time as Anime Expo and guess who is coming......Soramaru aka Nico Yazawa from Muse. In fact, she made a video on Facebook announcing she is coming to the Los Angeles (though the Bushiroad Festival is in Long Beach which is right next to Los Angeles. I am guessing she didn't know the difference). She spoke in English in the entire video until the goodbye section. Her English is actually pretty good and adorable. I fucking love my State so much.

By the way, Keello. The Tickets for Bushiroad Festival is just 15 dollars. So if we can't get anything signed by Aqours, we can just go south and get something sign by Soramaru. 

Yeah I'd love to be able to go, but I'd need a $400 plane ticket and a place to stay. :awesome: Don't think I'm going to make it. xdd

I'm pretty sure Mimorin is going to be at BushiFest too, which is pretty awesome.