The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

32 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

I did one 10+1 scout and got two of the new SSR.

Pretty nice roll! She's a decent scorer and is nice idolized, so for 30 gems, that's great.

Oh and it seems like they took the solo box down because Tennis Kotori is on it....incoming refund. :awesome: 

Edited by Keello96

6 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Oh and it seems like they took the solo box down because Tennis Kotori is on it....incoming refund. :awesome:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT. I HAVE FAILED YOU, MY AVIAN GODDESS.

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT. I HAVE FAILED YOU, MY AVIAN GODDESS.

It'll be back up. I assume they're just going to fix the banner because Flower Bouquet, Ice Cream, and Tennis aren't even available on EN. Low key hoping they do refund because I ended up using 450 gems. lol

• Like 1

I was so excited for the Kotori Step Up Scouting that I forgot to say that two new master songs have come out. I did Otomeshiki Renai Juku, it was difficult but not impossible but then there is Anemone Heart which I don't even want to attempt since it was tough to Full Combo even in Expert.

p1pJmDF.jpg

tNdfNIB.jpg

Also if you see my Love Gems. You would see that it is low now that is because I did the Step Up Scouting and I didn't get a single UR but it is alright with me since 1.) I got my Idolized Pajama SSR Kotori and 2.) I actually had no idea what UR Kotori I wanted since I have all the versions of her I want except Tennis Kotori.

vErb5D4.jpg

VmThu3R.jpg

5Sfwxee.jpg

18 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

It'll be back up. I assume they're just going to fix the banner because Flower Bouquet, Ice Cream, and Tennis aren't even available on EN. Low key hoping they do refund because I ended up using 450 gems. lol

I hope you get a refund. I would love to see you get another try in scouting for Kotori.

I would assume that refunds wouldn't be back in in time for more Kotori scouts, which is a shame because I just spent the past two hours fucking crying over my scout.  (To add insult to injury, I got an event SR from a BT scout...of Hanayo, the only girl I hate. Thanks LLSIF.) I guess I'll just put those gems towards Wonderland Riko.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Also if you see my Love Gems. You would see that it is low now that is because I did the Step Up Scouting and I didn't get a single UR but it is alright with me since 1.) I got my Idolized Pajama SSR Kotori and 2.) I actually had no idea what UR Kotori I wanted since I have all the versions of her I want except Tennis Kotori.

I hope you get a refund. I would love to see you get another try in scouting for Kotori.

Pretty decent scouts actually! Marine Kotori is one of my favorite SRs and the Mermaid one is nice too. 

4 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

I would assume that refunds wouldn't be back in in time for more Kotori scouts, which is a shame because I just spent the past two hours fucking crying over my scout.  (To add insult to injury, I got an event SR from a BT scout...of Hanayo, the only girl I hate. Thanks LLSIF.) I guess I'll just put those gems towards Wonderland Riko.

How bad was it? I went 9 pulls with no URs if it makes you feel any better. Only one I got was from BTs. ><

1 minute ago, GlennRhee said:

Shit that sucks. Hopefully they actually end up giving the refunds early like at least the last day of the Kotori Scouting.

I got 5 blue tickets and my dumbass thought "let's see how is my luck with Aqours" and I got a SR Angel Yoshiko/Yohane. So I tore off her wings and gave them to Kotori.

aB4mT5f.jpg

Also I used another SR Sticker to idolize another one of the SR Kotori that I gotten. I am going to keep the SRs and try idolize all of them.

o0vlM1S.jpg

I love how she looks in her SSR. First and probably only time I am happy to get a SSR.

Rql0N72.jpg

4 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

How bad was it? I went 9 pulls with no URs if it makes you feel any better. Only one I got was from BTs. ><

5 pulls, got her pajama SSR and dupes. Like, I went into the scout thinking "oh, I'll be happy no matter what, because I love all her cards" but my goal was just to get some new SRs (primarily Health Committee or Constellation). Instead, I just idolized ones I already had. I set the bar so low and STILL got crushed in the end.

Getting Ice Skating Hanayo from BTs hurt the most, because 1) I had her idolized, 2) she was the first event card I ever got, meaning any event card before her would have been new, and 3) she's...what, one or two events after HC Koto? Blech.

10 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

5 pulls, got her pajama SSR and dupes. Like, I went into the scout thinking "oh, I'll be happy no matter what, because I love all her cards" but my goal was just to get some new SRs (primarily Health Committee or Constellation). Instead, I just idolized ones I already had. I set the bar so low and STILL got crushed in the end.

Getting Ice Skating Hanayo from BTs hurt the most, because 1) I had her idolized, 2) she was the first event card I ever got, meaning any event card before her would have been new, and 3) she's...what, one or two events after HC Koto? Blech.

Sorry to hear. :c I know how it feels to get dupe event SRs though. I believe I've gotten Setsubun Kotori from boxes 3(?) times so far. I guess it's a free S seal but that card follows me everywhere. I never needed duplicate copies because I think I T1d that event....smh RNG.

Edited by Keello96

12 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Pretty decent scouts actually! Marine Kotori is one of my favorite SRs and the Mermaid one is nice too. 

I am going to try and get as many different versions of Kotori as possible. Regardless of Rarity. That is my new goal in LLSIF.

17 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

(To add insult to injury, I got an event SR from a BT scout...of Hanayo, the only girl I hate. Thanks LLSIF.) I guess I'll just put those gems towards Wonderland Riko.

There is Tennis Kotori coming up as well. I might save for that one or just spend my remaining Love Gems on the Kotori Scouting. Also I understand your anger I was furious with Chika when she showed up a lot during the Cheerleader Riko scouting.

2 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Sorry to hear. :c I know how it feels to get dupe event SRs though. I believe I've gotten Setsubun Kotori from boxes 3(?) times so far. I guess it's a free S seal but that card follows me everywhere. I never needed duplicate copies because I think I T1d that event....smh RNG.

Kinda reminds me of the Intitial SR Pure Kanan that kept appearing to me awhile ago. She stopped showing up when I got mad at her for not showing up as a UR.

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

There is Tennis Kotori coming up as well. I might save for that one or just spend my remaining Love Gems on the Kotori Scouting. Also I understand your anger I was furious with Chika when she showed up a lot during the Cheerleader Riko scouting.

Ah, yeah, I like Tennis Kotori, but I want to switch gears to Aqours, I think. I'll probably only do Kotori's solo box and BTs from here on out (though with how tonight went....who knows).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Ah, yeah, I like Tennis Kotori, but I want to switch gears to Aqours, I think. I'll probably only do Kotori's solo box and BTs from here on out (though with how tonight went....who knows).

Wait, are you leaving the Avian Order of our beloved goddess Kotori?

Nstxrvo.jpg

In all seriousness, I understand your frustration with the scouting. I actually disliked Riko just for her not showing up during the Cheerleader Riko to the point of killing all the Riko cards including the one of her very first appearance in LLSIF. It is still weird how I acted with Riko since I got sadden when specific girls didn't show up but I never got pissed off like with Riko.

Edited by TheVader66

23 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait, are you leaving the Avian Order of our beloved goddess Kotori?

Haha, lbr, I could never abandon birb. But while I can score T1 in Muse events, my Aqours teams get me, like, T2 or T3. I need to build them up a bit. So...I'll just abandon all other Muse girls.

Update on the scouting boxes: apparently the Step-Up got taken down as well, probably because of this banner (which is also gone) so...maybe I'll get all 220 of my gems back? That'd be swell.

Edited by GlennRhee

54 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Haha, lbr, I could never abandon birb. But while I can score T1 in Muse events, my Aqours teams get me, like, T2 or T3. I need to build them up a bit. So...I'll just abandon all other Muse girls.

Update on the scouting boxes: apparently the Step-Up got taken down as well, probably because of this banner (which is also gone) so...maybe I'll get all 220 of my gems back? That'd be swell.

What? Really? I didn't even notice the banner. That be great if I get my Love Gems back. I think they jumped the gun with this Birthday Scouting because don't they usually begin a day before the actual birthday but this time, it was 2 days ahead of Kotori's birthday at least for me here in California. 

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

What? Really? I didn't even notice the banner. That be great if I get my Love Gems back. I think they jumped the gun with this Birthday Scouting because don't they usually begin a day before the actual birthday but this time, it was 2 days ahead of Kotori's birthday at least for me here in California. 

Nah the scouting schedule started just right. Problem probably is that they just use whatever is in the asset being used by JP SIF and slapped in English texts only to notice later that "crap we made a mistake this isn't available yet worldwide".

1 minute ago, RaveNScythE said:

Nah the scouting schedule started just right. Problem probably is that they just use whatever is in the asset being used by JP SIF and slapped in English texts only to notice later that "crap we made a mistake this isn't available yet worldwide".

I just wanted to confirm this. I am going to get a refund on my Love Gems correct?

25 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

xodfiOQl.png

Sasuga Klab, free cards lol. Good luck to you guys on your second round of scouting.

I only made it by a few minutes. Apparently I scouted around 2:17 am UTC time if my math is correct. @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @Keello96 we all good, we are getting our Love Gems back and we also have free cards.

Now the question is............Will we try again? 

Edited by TheVader66

The step-up boxes won't reset, so I could only do 4 pulls instead of 5. If we get the gems back while her birthday box is still up, I'll do three pulls in it, yep! The last 70 will be for Wonderland Riko (and hopefully I can make up another 30 along the way so I can make 8 scouts for Riko...I'll buy the remainder, I guess.

Refunds are in (at least for me), and it's so nice to see 470 gems sitting in your present box, lol. Did another 4 pulls and got 2 more of the new SSR and finally a UR, so I'm probably done.

x-Lcdaaa.jpg

Still no scorer Birb, but I can't complain. Inb4 she does't even fit on my team orz

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1

Got a bunch of dupes Again. At least this time around I got Constellation Kotori (who was one of my goal cards for the scout), but damn, it hurts to just pull Job v1 and SLG over and over. I'll scout in her box next year because I'm a glutton for punishment, but now it's time to save for Wonderland Riko.

...where I'll probably get Animal Hanamaru because every time I save up for a big scout, I always get a UR of my worst girl instead.

• Like 1