The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

So I got my Love Gems back which now makes LLSIF 100x better than most mobile game and even console games since they gave a full refund. I thank Klab for that. 

UItyrqP.jpg

Though now, I don't know what I should do with the love gems. Maybe this is a sign from Kotori to scout somewhere else and feels bad for not showing up as a UR so she gave me my love gems back or maybe this is a sign to try again. I don't know what to do.

C0MjV6A.jpg

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Refunds are in (at least for me), and it's so nice to see 470 gems sitting in your present box, lol. Did another 4 pulls and got 2 more of the new SSR and finally a UR, so I'm probably done.

x-Lcdaaa.jpg

Still no scorer Birb, but I can't complain. Inb4 she does't even fit on my team orz

Congratulations on your UR Kotori. She has blessed you with her presence.

7 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Got a bunch of dupes Again. At least this time around I got Constellation Kotori (who was one of my goal cards for the scout), but damn, it hurts to just pull Job v1 and SLG over and over. I'll scout in her box next year because I'm a glutton for punishment, but now it's time to save for Wonderland Riko.

...where I'll probably get Animal Hanamaru because every time I save up for a big scout, I always get a UR of my worst girl instead.

This scares me from doing the Aqours Scouting. Not a single one of them showed up as UR to me which usually doesn't get me frustrated but when I waste a shit load of love gems for a group that I don't love as much as Muse and that group fails to show up as any UR. It makes me think, why should I bother?

So I did the Kotori Scouting and I failed to get a UR. Though I did get a lot of new SRs. I even got the very first SR Kotori. I idolized and she looks cute in the nurse outfit.

YGc4dIS.jpg

Here all the SRs that I got from both the Kotori Step Up and Solo Scouting Events.

aGhr7Fs.jpg

q96SSlp.jpg

AgMpgx3.jpg

l7rUtf7.jpg

I1Ll8D8.jpg

s8Xr0E1.jpg

qIqEiQI.jpg

TFPIxsm.jpg

0tiQbex.jpg

And of course my Idolized SSR Pajama Kotori 

SDP3NIb.jpg

I think I got most of those as well, plus a ton more, lol (I think 12 new ones and a bunch of dupes that I got idolized). I actually only need one more smile Kotori to have all 3 attribute teams consisting of nothing but Kotori SR+. Hopefully that Koto/Eli medfest comes soon so I can knock that goal off of my bucket list. 

• Like 1

Happy birthday Kotori (at least in Japanese time) my beautiful and beloved goddess. Thank you for the Love Gems and I hope to have you during the Tennis Scouting Event.

7xpS2Io.jpg

By the way, @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee two new Master Songs have been released. One being Nawatobi which is incorrectly missing that it is a Swipe Song. Either way, if you wish to get used to playing the Swipe Songs. I recommend playing this one since in my opinion, it is the easiest.

1jI282l.jpg

The Second one being Soldier Game which I was able to beat though it is a bit tough but at least it isn't Yume naki Yume wa Yume jyanai (Vietnam flashbacks)

kVGkyHB.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

This scares me from doing the Aqours Scouting. Not a single one of them showed up as UR to me which usually doesn't get me frustrated but when I waste a shit load of love gems for a group that I don't love as much as Muse and that group fails to show up as any UR. It makes me think, why should I bother?

Yeah, I get that. :c Every time I've saved for a big scout, though, I've gotten a Hanayo UR instead of my goal UR (first with Fruits Eli, making March Hanayo my first UR, then with Dancer Kotori, with Taisho Hanayo). Hanayo's the only girl of the 16 I actually hate though, so scouting for Aqours going forward minimizes risk. Plus I feel like maybe (hopefully?) Riko loves me enough because when I bought the UR pack, the only UR I wanted was Angel Riko and she came to me, so maybe Wonderland Riko will come home.

...Unfortunately for me, idolizing Taisho Hanayo will bump my dying Smile team up by over 3000 points (just 1000 shy of 70k), whereas my Pure team is already OP, so I really should do that instead of idolizing China Dress Koto. Ugh.

19 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why neither of those is particularly useful, though? =D

All Kotoris are useful. Also I am starting to realize by hanging out in Love Live Communities that you're actually in the minority of players that think Score Boost is useless.

@GlennRhee @Keello96 @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE Anyways, It is that time to once again to start another event. This time it is a Score Match Event where you can get a SR Pure Nozomi. It has been awhile since there was a Solo Member Reward for an Event. Anyways goodluck to all who participate and @Prinz Eugen make sure to play LLSIF if you want your waifu.

zThZJnY.png

qZFYEW7.png

AA9opsl.png

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

you're actually in the minority of players that think Score Boost is useless.

I was more talking about Pool Kotori since I already have a Pure Healer.

And they ARE useless =D You either get paired to whales so even a full team of Score Boosters can't save you or you are paired to doable opponents and there you don't need more than one Scorer if you can keep the combo =D

Obviously among the whales, Score Boosters are what they want ;) As a F2P, PLs are more important since they guarantee me Loveca ;)

In any case, fuck swipe notes. This is probably the biggest bullshit the game could bring. Especially those swipe -> hold. After playing pretty hefty amount of songs... No, just no. It disturbs the beat so incredibly, I've been actually on verge of closing the game a few times in the middle of a song. 

If they become part of events, I'm probably going to omit those.

Like, those 3-4 that can be done just by tapping, okay, but those double fulls? Are they mad? How in the hell are you suppose to react to those when you are tapping for tens of seconds before that?

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I was more talking about Pool Kotori since I already have a Pure Healer.

And they ARE useless =D You either get paired to whales so even a full team of Score Boosters can't save you or you are paired to doable opponents and there you don't need more than one Scorer if you can keep the combo =D

Obviously among the whales, Score Boosters are what they want ;) As a F2P, PLs are more important since they guarantee me Loveca ;)

In any case, fuck swipe notes. This is probably the biggest bullshit the game could bring. Especially those swipe -> hold. After playing pretty hefty amount of songs... No, just no. It disturbs the beat so incredibly, I've been actually on verge of closing the game a few times in the middle of a song. 

If they become part of events, I'm probably going to omit those.

Like, those 3-4 that can be done just by tapping, okay, but those double fulls? Are they mad? How in the hell are you suppose to react to those when you are tapping for tens of seconds before that?

The advantage of scorers is that with a good enough team, you can scrape into score T1 and get that precious SS seal --> idolize more URs/SSRs. And high numbers are just fun to get. :awesome: Even one decent scorer can push you pretty high up. 

And I agree. I actually failed Beat in Angel Master because of the ridiculous slide section near the end, and the stupid one at the very end. I doubt I will even bother trying for C combo on these because they're just insane. I haven't tried the easier ones that have been on JP forever, but I hope they're slightly more manageable.

5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Heads up to anyone who hasn't played Nicopuri on JP: it DOES have slide notes, and there are over 1k notes. It's the single hardest song in the game.

Oh I played and dear god, it was a genocide. No one was spared, not even my goddess Kotori. Its beat pattern is horrendous. It goes back and forth from tapping to swiping to quickly and too repeatedly.

3Baey5p.png?1

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

In any case, fuck swipe notes. This is probably the biggest bullshit the game could bring. Especially those swipe -> hold.

I am actually the opposite, I am fine with the swipe and hold because it give me a small break and allows my other hand to worry about its side of the screen but when it is just swipe then tap then swipe again. It make me to trigger happy with my inputs, I think it is going to be swipe, nope it is tap. Here comes a swipe from right, that must mean that a swipe will appear in the left....NOPE, YOU FOOL, YOU MUST SWIPE BACK AND FORTH THREE TIMES.

45 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh I played and dear god, it was a genocide. No one was spared, not even my goddess Kotori. Its beat pattern is horrendous. It goes back and forth from tapping to swiping to quickly and too repeatedly.

Welp, time to omit this song.

Btw, we got 2nd years muse Attribute scouting. And damn, that's some quality BS. I pulled for 'raised' Umi chance and got two her Rs, rest was Honks and Kotori... Sasuga Klab.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Btw, we got 2nd years muse Attribute scouting. And damn, that's some quality BS. I pulled for 'raised' Umi chance and got two her Rs, rest was Honks and Kotori... Sasuga Klab.

Weirdly, Klab EN lowered the rates from what they are on JP. I still think these boxes are hot garbage (I want cards from certain sets, like Constellation and Job v2), but they're even worse now that you have a lower chance for a specific girl. I hope you got some cute cards at least. :c

After one unsuccessful 10+1 (got the SSR Ruby which gives me all the SSR Rubys released thus far, but no Riko), I got desperate and decided to solo.

vibY83c.png

She came home on the first one. I...hope I didn't just burn all my luck on EN? I'm actually saving for her there. But, uh, yeah. Kind of makes up for the really crappy scouts I had on Kotori's birthday.

(Also the idolized is so good. I love pants. I love ikemen Riko.)

• Like 3

On 9/14/2017 at 0:47 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Welp, time to omit this song.

I ain't gonna lie. It actually made back away from LLSIF since it annoys me that I can't complete a song. Usually when I lose, I just try again but when it comes to Mobile Games where your amount of play time is limited. It is Bullshit.

On 9/14/2017 at 4:10 AM, GlennRhee said:

Weirdly, Klab EN lowered the rates from what they are on JP. I still think these boxes are hot garbage (I want cards from certain sets, like Constellation and Job v2), but they're even worse now that you have a lower chance for a specific girl. I hope you got some cute cards at least. :c

Rate Ups are lies on any Mobile Game. If you want a specific Character then you might as well wait for the Birthday Scouting.

4 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

After one unsuccessful 10+1 (got the SSR Ruby which gives me all the SSR Rubys released thus far, but no Riko), I got desperate and decided to solo.

vibY83c.png

She came home on the first one. I...hope I didn't just burn all my luck on EN? I'm actually saving for her there. But, uh, yeah. Kind of makes up for the really crappy scouts I had on Kotori's birthday.

(Also the idolized is so good. I love pants. I love ikemen Riko.)

Congrats. I like that smug face Riko lol. Too bad I failed to get her. I used 22 green tix for this box but I only got useless SRs, auto sell. At least I got 2 SSR from that ticket scouting to boost my Aqours Cool team. I also did one 50 lovaca pull but eh.. Sell cards again. Time to save up for the future scorer Riko Cool UR.

Edited by RaveNScythE

@Keello96 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion

Okay...this is the biggest news relating to the Love Live Series since the announcement of Aqours....So excuse me if I mess up in some details. It is just that this is a lot of news to take in.

Okay where to begin? Well there was a Love Live Livestream where it was announced that we are getting a new Love Live game called Love Live All Stars which involves all THREE Love Live Idol Groups: μ's (Muse) Aqours (Aqua) and Perfect Dream Project who as of now has yet to be given an official group name (or least I haven't found the official name). Though more news on them as we go on.

699WTqW.jpg

The announcement was made by both the Voice Actress of Honoka (Emi Nitta) and Chika (Anju Inami) during the livestream. Also during the same livestream another bombshell was dropped.

XVMdtl5.jpg

The reveal of Voice Actress for the new Idol Group Perfect Dream Project. Also they have already split them into their three sub-units but there is a twist. The Nine new idols will be divided into three groups, with content for each group appearing in a different site: Dengeki Online, Famitsu App, and Bushiroad’s own website.

• Bushiroad: Shizuku Osaka, Kanata Konoe and Emma Verde (These are all the N Girls from Love Live School Idol Festival)
  • Dengeki:  Kasumi Nakasu, Setsuna Yuki, and Karin Asaka (All new girls never before seen in Love Live)
  • Famitsu: Rina Tennoji, Ai Miyashita, and Ayumu Uehara  (All new girls never before seen in Love Live)

mFXDiyC.jpg

8Leb5eh.png

QcYtKOi.png

This is all the news I have at the moment but expect more since we still have more questions on both the game and the new idol group. I wish to know what you all think of all these new developments going in the Love Live Series. I will let you know when more news appears.

2DBk4JM.jpg

In the case that you want to see and listen to the Love Live livestream to get even more knowledge. Here is the Livestream where the announcements where made and also where you can get a taste (or in this case listen) to how the girls from Perfect Dream Project will sound like. If you want to skip to the reveal of their voice actress and the voices of the new idol girls skip to 19:30. 

Edited by TheVader66

Seeing Anchan and Emitsun at the same stage got me a teary eye when I watched this earlier and I was even at work. My friend was laughing at me lol

Actually the PDP girls/Nijisaki Academy school idols aren't an idol group like µ's and Aqours. They are an individual idol.

Some news regarding on upcoming updates for SIF can be found here also:

reddit

With SM and Nakayoshi Match becoming permanent game modes in the future, I wonder if the event rotation will go back to 4 instead of 6. Unless they introduce new events again.

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1

If they phase out SIF in favor of All-Stars and don't transfer all our cards over, I'm done. I've spent a disgusting amount of money on this game and I'm ambivalent towards most of the PDP girls and outright hate one. If I have to start from square one and give up my 60-some URs, I'm quitting lmao.

• Like 1