The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

7 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Actually the PDP girls/Nijisaki Academy school idols aren't an idol group like µ's and Aqours. They are an individual idol.

Really? I been looking around and all the parts that mention the Perfect Dream Project say that they will be a new idol group for the game. Though they won't replace Aqours.

4 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

If they phase out SIF in favor of All-Stars and don't transfer all our cards over, I'm done. I've spent a disgusting amount of money on this game and I'm ambivalent towards most of the PDP girls and outright hate one. If I have to start from square one and give up my 60-some URs, I'm quitting lmao.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well... it was nice 3 years, been fun knowing you, SIF.

Silly baka me, I forgot to mention this since there was a lot of info about the new game but apparently while I was asking around if the game will be an arcade, mobile or console game. Someone told me it would most likely be a mobile game since it requires info of your LLSIF account.

By the way, while going back and trying to find this info. I ran into a comment chain talking about how the game will look which is that they will be in-game models performing the songs while you play the song. People are asking if the in-game dances will be render in real time or already be pre-rendered.

I will try to find the source of this info later. Since I do better research on my computer then on my phone.

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Silly baka me, I forgot to mention this since there was a lot of info about the new game but apparently while I was asking around if the game will be an arcade, mobile or console game. Someone told me it would most likely be a mobile game since it requires info of your LLSIF account.

Yeah, it's a mobage, and it connects with LLSIF through SIFID. If they continue to run concurrently, great, but if they eventually drop support for SIF in favor of SIFAS and don't let you transfer your cards over, I'm quitting. Other whales have expressed similar sentiments, so hopefully KLab recognizes that and doesn't shaft SIF. I've invested three years of my life and way too much money, I have 60 idolized URs, and I'm not going to be happy if I lose all that.

On the plus side, they announced several updates to LLSIF including permanent score match and a couple new promos, so at least it sounds like they don't have any plans to drop the game right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlennRhee said:

Yeah, it's a mobage, and it connects with LLSIF through SIFID. If they continue to run concurrently, great, but if they eventually drop support for SIF in favor of SIFAS and don't let you transfer your cards over, I'm quitting. Other whales have expressed similar sentiments, so hopefully KLab recognizes that and doesn't shaft SIF. I've invested three years of my life and way too much money, I have 60 idolized URs, and I'm not going to be happy if I lose all that.

On the plus side, they announced several updates to LLSIF including permanent score match and a couple new promos, so at least it sounds like they don't have any plans to drop the game right now.

But if the new game requires LLSIF info to play the new game. Doesn't that mean you must own a LLSIF Account and the only way to get one at the moment is to play LLSIF be assigned a LLSIF ID number. So I think they won't drop LLSIF anytime soon. For this reason and also another reason. Remeber how I said people were asking if the in-game dances will be render in real time or already be pre-rendered. The reason why people were concern with that info is because the new game might require a more powerful phone. I think they will have both games one being LLSIF for people who don't have powerful phones and Love Live All Stars for people who want a more detailed game.

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

But if the new game requires LLSIF info to play the new game. Doesn't that mean you must own a LLSIF Account and the only way to get one at the moment is to play LLSIF be assigned a LLSIF ID number.

Nope, SIFID is something you have to actually create an account on, not the in-game ID number that you use to add friends. It's kind of like Game Center in a way. Basically the way SIFAS is going to work (from what I understand) is that you can download it and play it completely independently of SIF, and vice versa. You could even download both and play them concurrently without using SIFID. BUT if you make an account with SIFID, you can link the games together and your SIF rank will be reflected in SIFAS, and there will be rewards for playing both. They likely don't have any intention of shutting down SIF right now, but a lot of players are afraid that they'll decide to focus entirely on SIFAS. Because we don't know what to expect from SIFAS, there may be no way of transferring cards over if that were to happen (i.e. if it doesn't include a card system, or if it doesn't include SIF cards).

What I'm seeing right now is that F2Ps are mostly the ones hyped, and whales are the ones who are uncomfortable. Hopefully KLab knows that their priority needs to be the whales and already has plans to either continue SIF support permanently or to transfer cards over in the event of one app shutting down.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Really? I been looking around and all the parts that mention the Perfect Dream Project say that they will be a new idol group for the game. Though they won't replace Aqours.

They mentioned it themselves on the stream, I think it was after the introduction of the characters. The seiyuu of Ayumu said that unlike µ's and Aqours who became school idols as a group, the girls of PDP became school idols individually. They are both friends and rivals.

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

They mentioned it themselves on the stream, I think it was after the introduction of the characters. The seiyuu of Ayumu said that unlike µ's and Aqours who became school idols as a group, the girls of PDP became school idols individually. They are both friends and rivals.

How some people read that as that they all individually wanted to be Idols (unlike Muse and Aqours where some of the members had to be forced into the group at first) then later decided to unite as group to help further each other dreams. 

50 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

How some people read that as that they all individually wanted to be Idols (unlike Muse and Aqours where some of the members had to be forced into the group at first) then later decided to unite as group to help further each other dreams. 

Uh no, there wasn't even a mention about something like that uniting. They are working individually. We'll see in the future though but as far as we know for now, they are not in a group.

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

Uh no, there wasn't even a mention about something like that uniting. They are working individually. We'll see in the future though but as far as we know for now, they are not in a group.

Okay, I will take your word for it. Since I just remembered you actually know Japanese since you play JP LSIF.

Edited by TheVader66

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 Looks like there is a Muse Step-Up Scouting available right now. Damn it, had I known sooner. I would have not wasted 50 love gems on the UR You. Though luckly I had enough for the first Step Up and I got lucky this time.

0t6MMd9.png?1

I got my original favorite idol Honoka as UR and this time she is a Cool UR. I think at this point my Cool Team now has the amount of URs as my Smile Team. She looks adorable though she is struggling in studying. Either way, I love her and I am happy to have her. I wish you all goodluck in Step Up Scouting. 

7FNSUlh.png?1

fLj2JJe.png?1

Also I had enough Blue Tickets to do one scouting attempt and I got an SR. Normally I kill SRs I get from the Blue Ticket Scouting but Maki looking sexy in a Maid Outfit is pretty hard to kill.

ZpSE860.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

We are getting another Love Live mobile game. 

This... looks bad...

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Looks like there is a Muse Step-Up Scouting available right now. Damn it, had I known sooner. I would have not wasted 50 love gems on the UR You. Though luckly I had enough for the first Step Up and I got lucky this time.

I kinda wish I didn't realize it yesterday, I gave a spin to two steps and got 3 SRs... just fuck it...

It brought me to 25 BTs so I got my UR reward and... I got dupe Pure Honks :/

Sure, I idolized her and dem armpits... :awesome: 

165idolizedHonoka.png

but I want new cards :/ 

On the other hand... I realized she's part of my first and only UR pair o.O

Thumbnail

I should idolize that glorious Rin because DEM ARMPITS :awesome: 

Thumbnail

• Like 2

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion It is that time again where we participate in another event. This time it is a Medley Festival Event involving both of my favorite girls in Love Live (only missing Honoka). In this event you can a Cool SR Eli or a Smile SR Kotori. Either way, I will be happy and I wish all who participate good luck.

cpUPi4b.png?1

9OikHBe.png?1

q3q6IVW.png?1

Also after the update for this event, we have greeted with the girls from Aqours in swimsuits to bring attention to the Summer Memories Campaign which will be handing out Love Gems and two special wallpapers for LLSIF.

0Hgr6fY.png?1

6 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

@TheVader66 yep already saw it yesterday. I was really happy seeing them interacting with each other. I'm pretty sure this is something Team ONIBE will sub so you may find one somewhere on youtube or I'll link you one later when I get back home.

okay thank you so very much.

All I have to give is this GIF of the Fallen Angel PARTY HARDY

8yeaTof.gif

Edited by TheVader66

On 9/30/2017 at 5:26 PM, GlennRhee said:

The fan voted set is out and I scouted for that gorgeous Maru...got Angel Riko, Yukata Kanan, and Circus Kanan. I wish for the sweet embrace of death.

Congratulations it seems you stole my Aqours luck since I have never gotten a Aqours UR. Watch me get a UR from the new girls (if they ever implement them in LLSIF) before getting one from Aqours.

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 Anyways, it seems we have gotten a new expert song or should I say returning expert song which is the original classic song Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE. Anyways completing this song with S rank in Score and Combo will give you 4 Love Gems and 1 more Love Gem for just beating it.

VRJtF65.png?1

0jEPMB2.png?1

P.S. Just noticed that Rin got butt. Just wanted to share that. Also feels nice having a card that is featured on the homescreen of the game. In my case being the UR Pool Kotori.

lWLbIwb.png?1