The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations it seems you stole my Aqours luck since I have never gotten a Aqours UR. Watch me get a UR from the new girls (if they ever implement them in LLSIF) before getting one from Aqours.

Haha nooo, I don't want these three. I only need URs I want since I have 100 URs.

Or that's what I would say, if the stupid BD promos weren't about to change the game. "Thanks for whaling, but now you need these cards' new skills. Say goodbye to score T1."

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

Haha nooo, I don't want these three. I only need URs I want since I have 100 URs.

Or that's what I would say, if the stupid BD promos weren't about to change the game. "Thanks for whaling, but now you need these cards' new skills. Say goodbye to score T1."

Wait, did I miss something regarding the BD promos? Are they OP for promos? How are they going to change the game?

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

Wait, did I miss something regarding the BD promos? Are they OP for promos? How are they going to change the game?

They're time-limited 4 slot URs. They're going to have skills not currently in the game (but it sounds like some of them are going to be akin to Cheer Umi). Speculation is that they're going to be useful for whales, which means I might be saying goodbye to no-effort T1. You can read everything we know here.

I was really excited for the, like 6+ BTs I'd be getting today, thinking I'd have another chance at Halloween Maru, but now it might be more beneficial to go for an ugly promo than a card I actually like? Thanks kebab.

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

They're time-limited 4 slot URs. They're going to have skills not currently in the game (but it sounds like some of them are going to be akin to Cheer Umi). Speculation is that they're going to be useful for whales, which means I might be saying goodbye to no-effort T1. You can read everything we know here.

I was really excited for the, like 6+ BTs I'd be getting today, thinking I'd have another chance at Halloween Maru, but now it might be more beneficial to go for an ugly promo than a card I actually like? Thanks kebab.

Limited box URs? Bleh. I guess it'd be a bit less annoying if they weren't going to have these new skills, but even then, I hate the idea of cards restricted to one box. I was under the assumption that the BD promos were going to be either given out (maybe akin to how WW did the poster girl cards) or available if you bought the physical BDs. Nope...

52 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Limited box URs? Bleh. I guess it'd be a bit less annoying if they weren't going to have these new skills, but even then, I hate the idea of cards restricted to one box. I was under the assumption that the BD promos were going to be either given out (maybe akin to how WW did the poster girl cards) or available if you bought the physical BDs. Nope...

Yep, that's what I thought, too. It wouldn't be a big deal if they were just ordinary promos with two skill slots and R-quality skills, but it sounds like they're going to be OP. I preferred SIF over Aichuu for its simplicity (three skills, center skills more or less inconsequential), but they just keep overcomplicating things and it's so tiring.

2 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

A lot less than you'd think haha

At least you got URs. Someone wasted 800 dollars on the Yoshiko/Yohane UR and got not single UR from anybody.

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

There is going to be new skills? Cool what do they do?

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

At least you got URs. Someone wasted 800 dollars on the Yoshiko/Yohane UR and got not single UR from anybody.

I'd rather no URs than the Yukata set. =_= Of course I scouted with the 35 BTs they gave me today and got Yukata Mari...please all I want is Halloween Maru (or Wonderland Riko for the idolization).

The thing I liked about SIF gacha is that there were never truly any limited type cards. Aside from the BD promos which are useless and for collection only anyway. Now I have mixed feelings with the new cards with new skills.

Also 3 years idol hell lol I didn't realize my account was this old already. Will scout later with these 30 BTs

xDXqbLLl.png

RydSqRjl.png

Edited by RaveNScythE

17 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

The thing I liked about SIF gacha is that there were never truly any limited type cards. Aside from the BD promos which are useless and for collection only anyway. Now I have mixed feelings with the new cards with new skills.

Also 3 years idol hell lol I didn't realize my account was this old already. Will scout later with these 30 BTs

xDXqbLLl.png

RydSqRjl.png

That sounds like it is going to be a pain in the future. Also congratulations on your 3 years of playing the game. I think I only have 2 years of playing the game so far.

17 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

I'd rather no URs than the Yukata set. =_= Of course I scouted with the 35 BTs they gave me today and got Yukata Mari...please all I want is Halloween Maru (or Wonderland Riko for the idolization).

Damn, you really don't like the Yukata Set. The set that I hate the most in all of LLSIF is the circus set for Aqours. Though I still be alright with getting a UR from it.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Damn, you really don't like the Yukata Set. The set that I hate the most in all of LLSIF is the circus set for Aqours. Though I still be alright with getting a UR from it.

It's because I've pulled Yukata Kanan like 4 times and because I don't like Mari laughs...

While I don't usually post anything JP SIF related, well we were talking about the new skills recently and apparently the incoming URs we were talking about are not the only ones that will be having new skills. On the upcoming event on JP SIF, the Dia card here will also be having a new skill type. Weaker version probably of the new skills for the upcoming UR? I wonder how these new skills will change the score tiering. Thoughts?

7xPOimzl.png

11 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

It's because I've pulled Yukata Kanan like 4 times and because I don't like Mari laughs...

She wants to be your Kotori. Also kinda reminds of when Kanan appeared to me 4 times as well as a Initial SR. Also I understand your hate for Mari's laughter that is one of the reason I hate her.

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

While I don't usually post anything JP SIF related, well we were talking about the new skills recently and apparently the incoming URs we were talking about are not the only ones that will be having new skills. On the upcoming event on JP SIF, the Dia card here will also be having a new skill type. Weaker version probably of the new skills for the upcoming UR? I wonder how these new skills will change the score tiering. Thoughts?

7xPOimzl.png

I am more of a visual observer so I need to see the new skills in action. Especially when a bunch of them are gathered as a team.

Anyways, I am in a unspoken competition with one of my friends named soumakyo. At first I was just going to try and hit Tier 2 and get the two Kotoris until I saw my Kotori separated from the other two Kotoris and I was like "let me just be below Mike so it can be a perfect Kotori chain." So I started climbing up the friends ranking in trying to surpass both soumakyo and Manuchan @FallenElysion but I think soumakyo didn't liked that I was above him and from then on a sort of Idol War started.

We were both in the 30,000 a day and half ago but now we are in the 60,000 and I even knocked out FallenElysion from her place. I want to stop because the songs are too damn long but I can't stop and won't stop until soumakyo is below me. I am sorry @Mike13858 but I guess you are going to be a causality in my war against soumakyo. Hell at this rate we may actually catch up towards @Keello96 which by the way that is impressive that you got 90,000 points this early. 

May Kotori me bless with her power. Praise our Avian Goddess, may she chirp at my enemies.

yc8a6jJ.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

She wants to be your Kotori. Also kinda reminds of when Kanan appeared to me 4 times as well as a Initial SR. Also I understand your hate for Mari's laughter that is one of the reason I hate her.

Oh no, sorry, I was using 'laughs' in place of like lol. Mari's laughs aren't why I don't like her, she and You are just boring imo. I would've had Maru as my worst girl but her Halloween UR absolutely stole my heart and now I love her.

I'm still worried about the new skills. If they have normal URs with the skills, then I guess I might fold, but my teams don't have room for SRs or SSRs, so if it's only limited promos (which are ugly save RubyMaru), no thanks. At least Best Girl Dia is the first one to get the skill.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

We were both in the 30,000 a day and half ago but now we are in the 60,000 and I even knocked out FallenElysion from her place. I want to stop because the songs are too damn long but I can't stop and won't stop until soumakyo is below me. I am sorry @Mike13858 but I guess you are going to be a causality in my war against soumakyo. Hell at this rate we may actually catch up towards @Keello96 which by the way that is impressive that you got 90,000 points this early. 

May Kotori me bless with her power. Praise our Avian Goddess, may she chirp at my enemies.

I'm going for 200,000 pts by the end of the event, so good luck keeping up. :^) MedFest is so boring so I have no idea why I'm doing this, but regardless, that's my target.

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Being Hanayo and Kanan is pretty much mutually exclusive, lol xD

somewhat, I am like Hanayo because of all the things said but I am like Kanan because I don't have time to play LLSIF due to responsibilities. I never missed a day of getting the login bonus and when there is no event going on. I just login and get my reward for the day and don't do anything else besides that 

I was so happy that my LP was about to run out which would have made me stop playing Medley Festival for today until I accidentally level up and all my LP refiled.

Please my beloveds, let me leave Idol Hell just for a bit. Is this my punishment for pulling a 5star in FGO. I was actually looking for a 4star loli caster, I didn't mean to pull someone else.

zHOWRsf.png?1

0l3EEIW.png?1

I guess I am a combination of Umi Eli and Dia? Just a few exceptions like uses lockers and uses 25 BT.

So yeah new skills:

3qqoGmyl.png

Yohane: Every 32 notes, 22% chance to increase skill activation rate by 10% for 4.5 seconds

Zuramaru: Every 25 Perfects, 36% chance to add 125 points to every Perfect tapped notes for 2.5 seconds

Ruby: Every 28 notes, 14% chance to increase all Aqours 1st year attributes by 12% for 3.5 seconds

New skills are actually great for those high note density songs specially Master ones. I wonder when will they add Masters to event. Really good skills imo specially at high skill levels. Probably gonna see some meta changes