The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I was so happy that my LP was about to run out which would have made me stop playing Medley Festival for today until I accidentally level up and all my LP refiled.

Looooooooooool xD

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

qdcll2vtrupz.png

#Umi

#waifu

#soulmate

Le repost

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

9 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

I guess I am a combination of Umi Eli and Dia? Just a few exceptions like uses lockers and uses 25 BT.

So yeah new skills:

3qqoGmyl.png

Yohane: Every 32 notes, 22% chance to increase skill activation rate by 10% for 4.5 seconds

Zuramaru: Every 25 Perfects, 36% chance to add 125 points to every Perfect tapped notes for 2.5 seconds

Ruby: Every 28 notes, 14% chance to increase all Aqours 1st year attributes by 12% for 3.5 seconds

New skills are actually great for those high note density songs specially Master ones. I wonder when will they add Masters to event. Really good skills imo specially at high skill levels. Probably gonna see some meta changes

So just to confirm does Yoshiko/Yohane skill of skill activation affect the entire team because if it does, man I am going to make sure to get her.  Also the Hanamaru skill is useless to me but would probably be great for people who utilize primarily Perfect Lock cards like @Satoshi Ookami but yeah I agree these new skill are definitely going to change the entire game. New team formations will be born, new skills will be the new desires for the people to whale. If Muse doesn't get any new skills like Aqours, it might end Muse in the meta sense.

14 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So just to confirm does Yoshiko/Yohane skill of skill activation affect the entire team because if it does, man I am going to make sure to get her.  Also the Hanamaru skill is useless to me but would probably be great for people who utilize primarily Perfect Lock cards like @Satoshi Ookami but yeah I agree these new skill are definitely going to change the entire game. New team formations will be born, new skills will be the new desires for the people to whale. If Muse doesn't get any new skills like Aqours, it might end Muse in the meta sense.

Yohane skill affects the entire team. Zuramaru's skill is what me and my friends agree to be the best among the three and best paired to a scorer team maybe with at least one good locker preferably those high proc rate ones. We are still not sure about the scaling but those additional scores adds up quite good for the period the skill is active, for a high note density song that is. We don't like Ruby since the skill is too unit specific.

Edited by RaveNScythE

Just now, RaveNScythE said:

Yohane skill affects the entire team. Zuramaru's skill is what me and my friends agree to be the best among the three and best paired to a scorer team. We are still not sure about the scaling but those additional scores adds up quite a lot for the period the skill is active. We don't like Ruby since the skill is too unit specific.

I personally going to love Yoshiko/Yohane skill since that means I can spam all my other skills since my teams mostly have perfect locks and score up. Also I agree that Ruby's sounds like the lamest out of the bunch with the requirement of not just only Aqours but more specifically only the first years.

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

I personally going to love Yoshiko/Yohane skill since that means I can spam all my other skills since my teams mostly have perfect locks and score up. Also I agree that Ruby's sounds like the lamest out of the bunch with the requirement of not just only Aqours but more specifically only the first years.

Well if you are going to be scouting for these Limited URs in the future, better save up a lot. The box is not SR guaranteed. You'll be hurt seeing 11 Rs.

2 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Well if you are going to be scouting for these Limited URs in the future, better save up a lot. The box is not SR guaranteed. You'll be hurt seeing 11 Rs.

Wait? IT ISN'T SR GUARANTEED? WTF? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT FOR JUST NEW SKILLS?

that is so lame, it actually discouraged me a bit because if I managed to get 11 Rs from that, it would hurt like hell

11 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait? IT ISN'T SR GUARANTEED? WTF? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT FOR JUST NEW SKILLS?

that is so lame, it actually discouraged me a bit because if I managed to get 11 Rs from that, it would hurt like hell

So that people need to whale more :lol: Anyway the box itself is rather unique compared to what we usually get. This box has a set number of cards in it and the values goes down depending on what you get on your pulls. (currently ingame on event so screengrabbed somewhere)

1Nkozxgl.jpg

Edited by RaveNScythE

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

Yohane: Every 32 notes, 22% chance to increase skill activation rate by 10% for 4.5 seconds

Zuramaru: Every 25 Perfects, 36% chance to add 125 points to every Perfect tapped notes for 2.5 seconds

Ruby: Every 28 notes, 14% chance to increase all Aqours 1st year attributes by 12% for 3.5 seconds

New skills are actually great for those high note density songs specially Master ones. I wonder when will they add Masters to event. Really good skills imo specially at high skill levels. Probably gonna see some meta changes

Jeez, that Hanamaru's skill is great at high note count songs, and especially if she's skilled up to 3+. Ruby's is also pretty good, especially if you run all 9/6s. Though they don't seem quite as OP as some people were afraid of, but I guess we'll see.

2 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

I think some calculations were done and Maru's skill is the strongest of the 3 (especially at higher levels - if you max it it's the equivalent of a skill level 8 scorer). Yohane's is also good. Ruby's is gonna be pretty bad for the majority of players, since it relies on a specific team comp. Shame, because imo her UR's the cutest of the BD promos.

I really hope they're limited but keep cycling around every few months, though. Even if the box resets, if you know you have time to try for them later, it'll be a huge weight off everyone's shoulders.

Also worth noting that a 10+1 in these limited boxes could contain 11 Rs, so they're not worth it if you only have 50 gems.

• 2 weeks later...

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion Well looks like we are getting a new event in LLSIF. The Adventure Stroll Event which will offer a SR Mari and a SR Dia. To be honest, I am that into this new event. It sounds more like a hassle but then again I have to play it before making the judgement.

1qgHGYr.png?1

WuWpEwX.png?1

VZWpvEi.png?1

Yeah, agree with what @GlennRhee said. Osanpo Ver.1 was just that boring to me. When I was done with the story, I just played the event when I felt like it. I was surprise to even make it to tier 3. Osanpo Ver.2 was a huge step up and was really fun. Now that I think about it, when was the last time I even participated on an event in WW SIF :hmm:

Edited by RaveNScythE

Guess what I read about it was right: It's essentially a limited song pool token event without the token event song. Which I'm cool with. It can't possibly be worse than MedFest. The thing that does annoy me is that the Score Up boost for score tiering is once again, completely random, making going for score T1 a massive pain.

@Keello96 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @Satoshi Ookami So it looks like it is time for the Eli Step Up Scouting. I attempted to get a ElI UR but I failed sadly.

KKVpNOW.jpg

Though I got enough Blue Tickets to do one Blue Ticket and I did one for Aqours and....I failed. So I decided to kill some SR Kotoris since I had a lot of them and I got enough for another blue ticket scouting. This time I did it for Muse and I got a Cool UR Rin making her my 4th Rin UR which makes Rin be in 2nd place of the idol that has the most URs that I owned. 

p8xl1xJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion Well with the event over, this is just a reminder on all the sales going on in the World Wide version of Love Live School Idol Festival. 

For $3.49 each, we have four deals going on at the moment. The first two being the Starter Packs for both Muse and Aqours which offer a SSR ticket unlike our next. The second two being the Just Treats for Muse and Aqours though it doesn't offer the SSR or above ticket like the Starter Pack. So if you want to buy some love gems and get tickets for SSR or above scouting, then now it is the time to invest money into the game.

WeT4OEM.png?1

SC0livH.png?1

WIeQr2m.png?1

5aMdtmt.png?1

For $35.99 you get four deals the first two being that you can get the the 40 Million Players Pack for either Muse or Aqours. You can also Happy Halloween Pack for either Muse or Aqours as well. These offer SSR or above scouting tickets and SR supports to level up your members faster.

CxkNAfW.png?1

yDhlpdL.png?1

Q29bwaS.png?1

vxUyqWR.png?1

Also remember to check both the Expert Songs and Master Songs for any songs that you may have missed and get those Love Gems.

MIqSlBp.png?1

R7Qkvqd.png?1

By the way, in case anybody wants to see the Love Live movie. Here you go, I found it when I was searching info on a picture but if you do watch it, make sure to at least buy something to show your support for the series and to support the official release. Here is the Love Live Movie @Isuzu Sento in case you never saw it.

Confirmed that Aqours is kinder to me than u's and my decision to switch groups was a good one. Did an impulse pull and got three SSR Summer Beach You + UR Summer Beach Chika. Then I did a BT hoping for a cool UR (to complete tricolor Aqours) and...Cheer Chika. I was going to do 10+1s in Aqours only and BTs in u's only, but u's hates giving me URs from BTs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike13858 said:

I decided to do one 10+1 scout on the Rin Step Up Scouting Box and I actually got an UR from it.

7oA13Sd.png

Funny, that's the same UR I got from the first step. :o Unfortunately, it made me do the other two steps as well, despite saving for Wonderland Riko, and I actually got Dancer Rin on the last step.

Now I'll never be able to afford Wonderland Riko so I'm kicking myself, but at least Dancer Rin fits my team.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I decided to do one 10+1 scout on the Rin Step Up Scouting Box and I actually got an UR from it.

7oA13Sd.png

Congratulations on the UR. I only got two SSRs. 

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

Funny, that's the same UR I got from the first step. :o Unfortunately, it made me do the other two steps as well, despite saving for Wonderland Riko, and I actually got Dancer Rin on the last step.

Now I'll never be able to afford Wonderland Riko so I'm kicking myself, but at least Dancer Rin fits my team.

Don't we still have time left for the Wonderland Set to appear in WW LLSIF. I think you can save up a lot of Love Gems in that time. If not that, then you can buy the starter packs and treat packs for $3.49 each. Though I bought the Aqours Starter Pack and only got a SSR Hanamaru.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Don't we still have time left for the Wonderland Set to appear in WW LLSIF. I think you can save up a lot of Love Gems in that time. If not that, then you can buy the starter packs and treat packs for $3.49 each. Though I bought the Aqours Starter Pack and only got a SSR Hanamaru.

Riko's half will be out late December/early January unless Klab switches things around, like they did with releasing the Summer Beach set before the Circus set. I've already bought the cheap packs and all but one of the expensive packs, though. :P

43 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Riko's half will be out late December/early January unless Klab switches things around, like they did with releasing the Summer Beach set before the Circus set. I've already bought the cheap packs and all but one of the expensive packs, though. :P

I hope you get Wonderland Riko with her smug smile. Meanwhile I am going to try and get the recently released Autumn Dia, she just looks so beautiful. Though I have extremely bad luck with Aqours since I don't have a single UR from them as of yet.

jUTpL9C.png?1cbKc6J1.png?1

Anyways, after having enough SSRs to idolize one of my URs. I decided to fulfill my promise to Rin and idolize her since she was my 2nd UR ever after Kotori and she looks to cute. She is no longer my least loved muse member, she is now number four overall below Eli, Honoka and Kotori.

lPNo8ZO.png?1

cgfcavQ.png?1