TheVader66

The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

2,012 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I was so happy that my LP was about to run out which would have made me stop playing Medley Festival for today until I accidentally level up and all my LP refiled.

Looooooooooool xD

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

qdcll2vtrupz.png

#Umi

#waifu

#soulmate

Le repost

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

9 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

I guess I am a combination of Umi Eli and Dia? Just a few exceptions like uses lockers and uses 25 BT.

So yeah new skills:

3qqoGmyl.png

Yohane: Every 32 notes, 22% chance to increase skill activation rate by 10% for 4.5 seconds

Zuramaru: Every 25 Perfects, 36% chance to add 125 points to every Perfect tapped notes for 2.5 seconds

Ruby: Every 28 notes, 14% chance to increase all Aqours 1st year attributes by 12% for 3.5 seconds

New skills are actually great for those high note density songs specially Master ones. I wonder when will they add Masters to event. Really good skills imo specially at high skill levels. Probably gonna see some meta changes

So just to confirm does Yoshiko/Yohane skill of skill activation affect the entire team because if it does, man I am going to make sure to get her.  Also the Hanamaru skill is useless to me but would probably be great for people who utilize primarily Perfect Lock cards like @Satoshi Ookami but yeah I agree these new skill are definitely going to change the entire game. New team formations will be born, new skills will be the new desires for the people to whale. If Muse doesn't get any new skills like Aqours, it might end Muse in the meta sense.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So just to confirm does Yoshiko/Yohane skill of skill activation affect the entire team because if it does, man I am going to make sure to get her.  Also the Hanamaru skill is useless to me but would probably be great for people who utilize primarily Perfect Lock cards like @Satoshi Ookami but yeah I agree these new skill are definitely going to change the entire game. New team formations will be born, new skills will be the new desires for the people to whale. If Muse doesn't get any new skills like Aqours, it might end Muse in the meta sense.

Yohane skill affects the entire team. Zuramaru's skill is what me and my friends agree to be the best among the three and best paired to a scorer team maybe with at least one good locker preferably those high proc rate ones. We are still not sure about the scaling but those additional scores adds up quite good for the period the skill is active, for a high note density song that is. We don't like Ruby since the skill is too unit specific.

Edited by RaveNScythE

Just now, RaveNScythE said:

Yohane skill affects the entire team. Zuramaru's skill is what me and my friends agree to be the best among the three and best paired to a scorer team. We are still not sure about the scaling but those additional scores adds up quite a lot for the period the skill is active. We don't like Ruby since the skill is too unit specific.

I personally going to love Yoshiko/Yohane skill since that means I can spam all my other skills since my teams mostly have perfect locks and score up. Also I agree that Ruby's sounds like the lamest out of the bunch with the requirement of not just only Aqours but more specifically only the first years.

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

I personally going to love Yoshiko/Yohane skill since that means I can spam all my other skills since my teams mostly have perfect locks and score up. Also I agree that Ruby's sounds like the lamest out of the bunch with the requirement of not just only Aqours but more specifically only the first years.

Well if you are going to be scouting for these Limited URs in the future, better save up a lot. The box is not SR guaranteed. You'll be hurt seeing 11 Rs.

2 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Well if you are going to be scouting for these Limited URs in the future, better save up a lot. The box is not SR guaranteed. You'll be hurt seeing 11 Rs.

Wait? IT ISN'T SR GUARANTEED? WTF? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT FOR JUST NEW SKILLS?

that is so lame, it actually discouraged me a bit because if I managed to get 11 Rs from that, it would hurt like hell

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait? IT ISN'T SR GUARANTEED? WTF? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT FOR JUST NEW SKILLS?

that is so lame, it actually discouraged me a bit because if I managed to get 11 Rs from that, it would hurt like hell

So that people need to whale more :lol: Anyway the box itself is rather unique compared to what we usually get. This box has a set number of cards in it and the values goes down depending on what you get on your pulls. (currently ingame on event so screengrabbed somewhere)

1Nkozxgl.jpg

Edited by RaveNScythE

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

Yohane: Every 32 notes, 22% chance to increase skill activation rate by 10% for 4.5 seconds

Zuramaru: Every 25 Perfects, 36% chance to add 125 points to every Perfect tapped notes for 2.5 seconds

Ruby: Every 28 notes, 14% chance to increase all Aqours 1st year attributes by 12% for 3.5 seconds

New skills are actually great for those high note density songs specially Master ones. I wonder when will they add Masters to event. Really good skills imo specially at high skill levels. Probably gonna see some meta changes

Jeez, that Hanamaru's skill is great at high note count songs, and especially if she's skilled up to 3+. Ruby's is also pretty good, especially if you run all 9/6s. Though they don't seem quite as OP as some people were afraid of, but I guess we'll see.

2 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

I think some calculations were done and Maru's skill is the strongest of the 3 (especially at higher levels - if you max it it's the equivalent of a skill level 8 scorer). Yohane's is also good. Ruby's is gonna be pretty bad for the majority of players, since it relies on a specific team comp. Shame, because imo her UR's the cutest of the BD promos.

I really hope they're limited but keep cycling around every few months, though. Even if the box resets, if you know you have time to try for them later, it'll be a huge weight off everyone's shoulders.

Also worth noting that a 10+1 in these limited boxes could contain 11 Rs, so they're not worth it if you only have 50 gems.

While on my war against soumakyo. I been winning the war so far and things were going well.......until a new challenger arrived out of nowhere.

CLMkpNj.jpg

Fair warning, the first Osanpo Rally (or ~adventure stroll~, i guess) is really dull and slow. They overhauled it entirely for the YohaMaru Osanpo and it ends up being a lot of fun, but for now, enjoy the slowest event ever.