The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

If you care at all about customizing the UI, it's objectively better to gather all the backgrounds from the shop instead of the Maru. While we recently got those login backgrounds released to the seal shop on JP (like, the Muse and Aqours Christmas backgrounds, etc), we haven't gotten a chance to get the backgrounds from either of the Osanpo Rallies. It may come later, but it also might stay as an event reward (similar to figure skating Maki), so it's something to keep in mind, since cards can be idolized by seals anyway.

(I have all the backgrounds EXCEPT the ones from this Osanpo on my JP and believe me, it haunts me every day.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Hey guys, been some time. I assume you've seen the insane x10 EXP songs on WW? 40 songs worth of EXP for 100 LP, lol.

Klab what you doing 1f914.png

Yeah, I've seen it. It would have been better if they did that while an event wasn't going on so I could actually take advantage of it since it'll be gone by the time this event is over.

1 hour ago, Mike13858 said:

Yeah, I've seen it. It would have been better if they did that while an event wasn't going on so I could actually take advantage of it since it'll be gone by the time this event is over.

Agree, I'd farm it hard outside of an event, but after the KotoMaki disaster, I'll pass. Just wild they even decided to do this at all. :thonking: 

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Hey guys, been some time. I assume you've seen the insane x10 EXP songs on WW? 40 songs worth of EXP for 100 LP, lol.

Klab what you doing 1f914.png

Thank you for telling me, I saw them and I am going to play some to get some extra love gems for the 2nd Years Step Up which I will fail once again at. I also noticed they are doing the Lunar New Year Challenges that will last 8 days. This is terrible timing since we are right now doing a semi-brand new event but they are giving Love Gems and Green Tickets.

8 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Milking us before the release of SIFAS and gearing up for the shutdown of SIF. I don't want to believe it, but these past two months have been....oof.

It's hard to deny that something is up. Obviously the constant stream of packs means they're aiming for a wider pool of revenue now that there's not as many whales. But the weird campaigns? Don't know. I would hope it's not in danger of shutting down, or being 100% abandoned after SIFAS, but it's anyone's guess at this point.

I managed to gather 30 Love Gems for what I thought would be the Muse 2nd Year scouting since yesterday it was the Muse 1st Year Scouting (after typing this out I just realized what LLSIF is doing, they are going in order of Year Set for both groups for example: Yesterday was 1st year Muse, today is 1st year Aqours and probably tomorrow would be 2nd year Muse and the day after would be 2nd year Aqours and etc. Fuck that makes this sting morebut there was a Step Up for the 1st Year Aqours and I decided to try it out and.......*sigh* I am more mad at myself for not realizing the Scouting pattern that LLSIF is doing...fuck

lsCDLZg.png?1

rhjfcbI.png?1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

DWMiJC2VQAAFvZh.jpg

Maki go home, this isn't the first years box.

Funny story about Constellation Honoka: I scouted for her when she first came to the EN server and got Constellation Maki instead. I've been trying for almost three years to get her to come home.

Fruits Umi AND Cheer Umi, though! Pretty nice pull.

So my theory was true, they are going in order by year set. So tomorrow will be the 2nd Years for Aqours but...fuck....If I had realized sooner I would have my 30 Love Gems right now for the Muse 2nd Years. 

3R4t8f4.png?1

mjzWFYS.jpg?1

5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

DWMiJC4VAAAYUWE.jpg

DWMiJC2VQAAFvZh.jpg

Maki go home, this isn't the first years box.

Funny story about Constellation Honoka: I scouted for her when she first came to the EN server and got Constellation Maki instead. I've been trying for almost three years to get her to come home.

Congratulations getting the SSR Honoka you wanted and the Cool UR Umi.

• Like 1

Since I don't scout very often, I farmed some gems and decided to scout in the Aqours 3rd Years step-up box. "At least I'll get a blue ticket..."

7uzSKou.png

Uh what? The 3rd years PL curse is real.

I also scouted in the Aqours support box expecting Cotaro to show up (since he never leaves me alone) but surprise! Shima shows up instead. I'm gonna face a UR drought, I know it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Since I don't scout very often, I farmed some gems and decided to scout in the Aqours 3rd Years step-up box. "At least I'll get a blue ticket..."

7uzSKou.png

Uh what? The 3rd years PL curse is real.

I also scouted in the Aqours support box expecting Cotaro to show up (since he never leaves me alone) but surprise! Shima shows up instead. I'm gonna face a UR drought, I know it.

Congratulations on getting the UR Smile Circus Kanan. Also, how many 3rd Years have you gotten in the past to consider it a curse?

It is funny that we got each others former number one girls in Aqours. You got Kanan who was my favorite girl in the past and I got Yoshiko/Yohane who was your favorite girl in the past.

Anyways, I was prepared to aim for being Number 1 on my friend list since that is how I motivate myself in events and then I saw Mike's and FallenElysion's Points and now I am just aiming at 3rd Place instead since no way in hell can I catch up unless I had more Love Gems but a certain Step Up Scouting ate them all. So I admit defeat and just settle on getting bronze.

MgYiIw4.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting the UR Smile Circus Kanan. Also, how many 3rd Years have you gotten in the past to consider it a curse?

Thanks! My last 10+1 scout was when I tried for Momijigari Dia, but instead got Job Dia back-to-back. Now, two weeks later, Circus Kanan showed up. Seems like I'm always cursed by something in this game, lol.

It is funny that we got each others former number one girls in Aqours. You got Kanan who was my favorite girl in the past and I got Yoshiko/Yohane who was your favorite girl in the past.

It's funny that RNG works like that, huh? I remember attempting to get Halloween Yoshiko (and got Initial Chika instead). Is the Fallen Angel now your best Aqours girl?

Anyways, I was prepared to aim for being Number 1 on my friend list since that is how I motivate myself in events and then I saw Mike's and FallenElysion's Points and now I am just aiming at 3rd Place instead since no way in hell can I catch up unless I had more Love Gems but a certain Step Up Scouting ate them all. So I admit defeat and just settle on getting bronze.

Can't lie as much as I'd love to continue, I have no love gems + zero motivation to continue my grind to T1. I haven't even unlocked the Pure challenge spot. I've been mindlessly grinding the Cool spot, but Thrilling One Way keeps avoiding me so I can't get a higher score. At this rate, I may get knocked off my first score T1 too... orz

• Like 1