The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Just now, TheVader66 said:

2 BTs that resulted in a SR Nozomi that I already had before

That's your own fault, though :awesome: 

I'm pretty sure I already told you to stop wasting tickets :awesome: 

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

One SSR seal only, need three more to idolize URs. SSRs are only 3 percent in the gacha.

One SSR when it's not even guaranteed is a success.

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

30 Love Gems lost means no Umi Step-Up for me

You have 30 Loveca now.

26 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's your own fault, though :awesome: 

I'm pretty sure I already told you to stop wasting tickets :awesome: 

I do it for the thrill.....but it usually bites me in the ass

27 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

One SSR when it's not even guaranteed is a success.

I don't want to wait a long time for another SSR.

28 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You have 30 Loveca now.

I don't have 30 Love Gems, I only have 5 or 6 of them left.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

>No good results

>One SSR seal only, need three more to idolize URs. SSRs are only 3 percent in the gacha.

>2 BTs that resulted in a SR Nozomi that I already had before

>30 Love Gems lost means no Umi Step-Up for me

Duuuuuuude

Yeah, but you could have just gotten a 1 SR pull. :D 

I'll gladly take your SSR seal. :^)

Edited by Keello96

So I used a Green Ticket and I got an SR Hanamaru. Normally I would kill all SRs but Hanamaru is usually always spared along with Kotori.

hrunBSS.png?1

Speaking of Kotori ever since I got the UR Yoshiko/Yohane she has appeared quite often in the homescreen. She never popped up in the homescreen when I had Rin or Honoka as my main girls but when I put Yoshiko/Yohane or more recently Riko as my main girl. Kotori appears frequently especially her Pool and Chinese Dress versions but I at least managed to get all of their Surprise Pop-Up Dialogue now.

Qw9Fd4Q.png?1

VZ4aFwz.png?1

GP6URW5.png?1

aCdv9au.png?1

t9prLSj.png?1

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 0:11 AM, GlennRhee said:

Also, I haven't watched the anime yet, but from what I understand, this season's only going to cover part 1...so enjoy the Good Times while they last, because it's a lot heavier than LL. Now is a REALLY good time to start the game, though - they're giving away 17 free 10+1s (one after every episode of the anime, so I think that means there are 7 left?) so your account can grow really quickly.

Heavier than Love Live? I am so ready~

I actually downloaded the game right a few days ago and I am having a blast with it. I found out about the free 10+1 yesterday, and I got 10Rs, lol. But I can't complain too much since my luck has been decent so far. My second gacha tickets pull got me an SSR. Glad to know 20% isn't a lie unlike SIF, heh.

On 3/11/2018 at 2:01 AM, YaoiGod said:

I'm really happy that i found two other IDOLiSH7 fans. My personal favorite is Nagi followed by Tenn, but i think Tenn doesn't like me back since i haven't got a single SSR of him.

Hope you get your Tenn SSR soon!

Gaku is my favourite and he's the reason why I fell into IDOLiSH7 hell. I was browsing an online anime store, I saw his merch and that was enough to convince me to immediately watch the anime. My second favourite is Ryuu, and he's been generous recently...and I feel so grateful to him for that.

---

Something WW SIF-related here, dataminers have dug up the next event:

DYE7nUOU0AAelgf.jpg

Since I gave up on tiering for both Bunny Nico and Rock Nozomi, looking at the banner makes me feel guilty. I don't hate Score Match that much though, so maybe I'll be motivated to tier this time? The struggles of having more than one best girl is real.

Another interesting thing to note is that, starting with Umi, birthday packs will be a thing:

DYE53vSUQAEXMwq.png

Edited by FallenElysion
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since we were talking about BT scouts...

Got Ski Kotori...

Sure, it is Smile UR, but I would prefer something else than another healer :/

Got Ski Kotori...

Oooof congrats but i know how you feel. Remember that Picnic(??) Hanamaru i got a while back? Yeah she's still not in my team because Princess Heal SIS drop rate is absurd.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Got Ski Kotori...

Got Ski Kotori...

Even worse is that she's a TIMER healer. Ew.

18 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait, she is?..........Fuck, she is. Oh well, All Kotoris are accepted into my Idol Armada. Also, I don't remember giving her any skill exp but I guess I did.

It's ok dude, I have her too. Even though she's not that great, I will not axe her. It would go against everything I stand for. :awesome:

7 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Yeah she's still not in my team because Princess Heal SIS drop rate is absurd.

I think I do have it like 3 times actually xD 

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Even worse is that she's a TIMER healer. Ew.

Ouch, rip... I didn't even read her skill after seeing stamina xD

And here I wanted to idolize her because it's Kotori... ugh.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Idolized Snowy Mountain Kotori is so gorgeous with the ski background...I had her set as my partner on JP during Christmas. Non-scorers don't make my teams anymore, but I'd never get rid of any non-dupe Kotori. Glad to see everyone else share the sentiment. ?

• Like 3

@YaoiGod @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion @GlennRhee @Keello96 @RavenScythe It is time to keep my promise with YaoiGod and it is Reminder Time for the Umi Step Up Scouting for it has begun in the Worldwide Version of the game which is the english version just to remind you all. I am currently trying to grind for Love Gems but I don't know if I can make it for March 16 which is the last day of the Step-Up.

uMpT6QQ.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

No birthday boxes for me this year. 1f624.png I'm saving everything I have for Sky Kotori (which includes passing on her birthday box as well) and then whatever I have leftover will go to Sky Nozomi. I will whale for this set.

(GASP)....you're skipping Kotori's birthday scouting as well? 

We have a lot of time before the Sky Set for Muse comes to the west. We still have the Pirate Set, Artists Set and Marching Band Set. We have enough time to save for the UR Kotori unless you have a clear goal of how many Love Gems you want.

I managed to grind the 30 Love Gems and I got nothing but Blue Tickets. Well at least those Blue Tickets might get me a....SR Kotori that I already had. Oddly enough I am not angry, I though I was going to get angry like when I use to attempt to scout from Aqours but nope. I guess that shows my bias between Muse and Aqours.

You all better get URs from the Step-Up Scouting, AVENGE ME!!!!!

ExUKTCA.png?1

2BfGVl0.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

22 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

(GASP)....you're skipping Kotori's birthday scouting as well? 

We have a lot of time before the Sky Set for Muse comes to the west. We still have the Pirate Set, Artists Set and Marching Band Set. We have enough time to save for the UR Kotori unless you have a clear goal of how many Love Gems you want.

Sky Kotori is coming out literally a few days after Kotori's birthday box. Definitely not enough time, ahah.

I actually managed to get a lot of White Day messages. I took the screenshots of the messages from my three favorite girls in all Love Live (Kotori, Honoka and Eli) my four important milestone girls (Umi my first idol overall, Riko my Aqours idol and both Rin and Kotori are girls with most URs) and my three first Aqours URs (Yoshiko/Yohane, Mari and Riko).

By the way, I wish a Marvelous Happy Birthday to my first beloved idol goddess Umi Sonoda. It is a crime that I still haven't idolize her UR.

EfcX8Ly.png?1

Nuto6EX.png?1

Here are the White Day dialogues. Each girl has 2 Dialogues relating to White Day, so that would 36 dialogue pictures I would have tried to get from eighteen girls but instead I just 16 dialogue pictures involving the eight girls that I mentioned above. The hardest one to make pop up was Mari's while the easiest one was Umi's. So I hope you find this interesting at least.

GpmmhrP.png?1

yWX5OwF.png?1

LLBgPGN.png?1

ls9gmCa.png?1

NGzzQYL.png?1

aORWajy.png?1

rQEGQJo.png?1

0gNJmAe.png?1

cK7wwLC.png?1

yy2GXwR.png?1

6B0VVNR.png?1

GWYhE17.png?1

dCGQ7iR.png?1

H7lJOpZ.png?1

BQjI9kj.png?1

65Jl4Id.png?1

Jesus Christ, the Honoka and Umi Event just ended four days. Also this is four days earlier than the datamined picture of the event was shown by FallenElysion. Was there a mistake? Because I feel like this is too early but either way it is happening.

@GlennRhee @FallenElysion @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @YaoiGod @Keello96 Reminder Time, it is time once again for another Event. This time it will a Score Match where you compete against other players for points. The theme for this event is Sweets and once again, Muse Girls are the ones being offered as a rewards. The two lovely girls being offered are a SR Pure Nozomi (So @Vert if you want a Nozomi for LLSIF this would be the time) for the Points Rewards and a SR Cool Nico for the Tier Rewards. So I wish everybody goodluck in this event, I am going to try my best in the event but I am extremely busy with Fate Grand Order right now and I need to gain more Saint Quartz before the avalanche comes, so goodluck everybody.

Vp6dF2e.png?1

6dPw1Fu.png?1

h0NKNF0.png?1