The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

I ALMOST succumbed to the step-up like an hour before it went away. I managed to resist it, which is literally a first for me - I ALWAYS impulse scout. Now that it's Aqours, there's no temptation, so I'm in the clear. 1f64f.png

How many Love Gems do you have at the moment?

Just checked out EN for anything new, kinda forgot I had a lot of loveca saved on this one lol. Man they sure made getting the Saint Snow SRs annoying. You guys weren't kidding that's way too many times clearing Awaken the Power. In JP you only had to play it once with the Saint Snow Rs on the team to get the SRs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RavenScythe said:

Just checked out EN for anything new, kinda forgot I had a lot of loveca saved on this one lol. Man they sure made getting the Saint Snow SRs annoying. You guys weren't kidding that's way too many times clearing Awaken the Power. 

I been wondering, do you want me to tag you if anything interesting happens in the EN version of LLSIF like Events and Step Up Scouting?

I haven't been tagging you since you said you were quitting EN to focus on playing JP LLSIF and other gacha games like Idolm@ster.

1 hour ago, RavenScythe said:

In JP you only had to play it once with the Saint Snow Rs on the team to get the SRs.

I waster so many R Seals and I wasted 15 Love Gems just to be able to get enough for Ruby. Why Klab? Why makes us suffer like that?

Well I have them now and also by the way, they don't give any SR Sticker, so there is no point in sacrificing them but hey at least they are pretty.

XuQaqDF.png?1

gsnH72w.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

36 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I been wondering, do you want me to tag you if anything interesting happens in the EN version of LLSIF like Events and Step Up Scouting?

Nah it's fine. I only fired up EN anyway to check out something and also renew the passcode. Hmm.. maybe you can tag me once the Limited BokuHika UR of Maki is up. I'll probably use all my resources for that card of my tsundere goddess.

Edited by RavenScythe

20 minutes ago, RavenScythe said:

Hmm.. maybe you can tag me once the Limited BokuHika UR of Maki is up. I'll probably use all my resources for that card of my tsundere goddess.

BokuHika Maki is this one correct?

1479idolizedMaki.png

22 minutes ago, RavenScythe said:

Nah it's fine. I only fired up EN anyway to check out something and also renew the passcode.

Renew the passcode? The Transfer Code can expire?

18 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

BokuHika Maki is this one correct?

1479idolizedMaki.png

Yep that's the one :D

18 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Renew the passcode? The Transfer Code can expire?

I still had the old one set. The way way waaay old one with a bunch of random numbers.

Edited by RavenScythe

17 minutes ago, RavenScythe said:

Yep that's the one :D

Okay I will tag you when she comes out, do you want me to tag you when UR Artist Maki comes out as well?

1353Maki.png

Anyways, I actually made it to tier 2 in the event in the last 30 minute. These three screenshots were taken 10 seconds before the event ended, even Hanamaru came out to greet me instead of Sarah. I didn't even realize I ended in the 4000s since last time I checked I was in the 6000s but I was too focus on grinding for tier 2. I actually thought I was going to fail to hit the 5000s since in the first 15 minutes of the grind I was only moving a hundred ranks per round.

Also I just realize how risque Hanamaru's idolize design is with that Black Leotard underneath her clothing. That must give a hell of a wedgie. 

ErQmXlq.png?1

TXmDKrJ.png?1

D7Cjs3J.png?1

• Like 1

Version update incoming. ? This takes care of the hacker problem, but also, if it's the one with total login bonus, expect to get a TON of BT. Been playing since 2014 and only missed a few days, so I'll have enough to do So. Many. BTs.

In other news, I got tempted to set gems aside for Kotori's birthday for a hot second (because I really want her Cafe Maid SR) but I got back on track once I remembered how many sets I like would be in the box by Sky set's release. Saving is so hard.

20 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Version update incoming. 1f60f.png This takes care of the hacker problem, but also, if it's the one with total login bonus, expect to get a TON of BT. Been playing since 2014 and only missed a few days, so I'll have enough to do So. Many. BTs.

Wait, there going to introduce Blue Tickets into the Login Bonus? 

Also sucks that they maintenance happened on the day that I finally got @FallenElysion present. I can only contact them through LLSIF and PSNProfiles but she/he(never asked the gender) doesn't use PSNProfiles as often.

Oiq7mLQ.png?1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait, there going to introduce Blue Tickets into the Login Bonus? 

Cumulative login bonus. I've been playing since 2014 and have only missed like 3 days, so I'll be getting 20+ BT. Assuming this is the 5.3 update, of course.

Dunno whether to use them all or to also save them for when Sky Kotori releases. :c They're all going towards the 5 BT Muse box, but...decisions.

30 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Cumulative login bonus. I've been playing since 2014 and have only missed like 3 days, so I'll be getting 20+ BT. Assuming this is the 5.3 update, of course.

Dunno whether to use them all or to also save them for when Sky Kotori releases. :c They're all going towards the 5 BT Muse box, but...decisions.

I been playing since 2015. I went into my screenshot archives and found my very first screenshots of the game. This is so nostalgic just seeing the home menu of the game and my first main teams, I laughed that I haven't changed my teams names since then. You can even see how much of a noob I was back then that I didn't even have enough Pure or Smiles for a complete team that I used my very first SR Umi to fill them. I still have that same SR Umi in my collection and my starter Umi. I am also realizing that I got two SR Honokas at the time I didn't even like Honoka, Eli or Kotori as my favorites. I was just playing the game. 

Edit: I got so nostalgic that I forgot to ask you. Since I haven't missed a day since I started, how many Blue Tickets will I get? or is there even a way to calculate that far back?

POFqHrJ.png?1

AueigbY.png?1

dMhCzaq.png?1

NzzYUGG.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2018 at 4:14 PM, TheVader66 said:

do you want me to tag you when UR Artist Maki comes out as well

nah no need :) 

49 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Since I haven't missed a day since I started, how many Blue Tickets will I get? or is there even a way to calculate that far back?

Well counting the days starting from that Honoka event up until now.. Uhh, you're probably around 800 to 900 days? Not sure lol well anyway maybe around that. Basing from this you may get 16 to 18 blue tix.

xIBmAuJ.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RavenScythe said:

nah no need :) 

Well counting the days starting from that Honoka event up until now.. Uhh, you're probably around 800 to 900 days? Not sure lol well anyway maybe around that. Basing from this you may get 16 to 18 blue tix.

xIBmAuJ.png

I don't remember the exact date of when I first played but I do remember it was during a Nozomi Event. The one that looked like she was sponsoring a drink. Also thank you for the information, so for every hundred logins, we get 2 Blue Tickets if I am reading your picture correctly.

I don't know what to use does Blue Tickets for, either the 5 Blue Ticket Scouting or the one with the SSRs since I need some to idolize a UR.

Edit: I found the Nozomi Event. It was around the middle of this event that I first started playing. So I first started playing in July 2015.

bTDpwnG.png

9 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Your team names are super cute i'm not gonna lie. Speaking of first SR, mine was the Playing Cards Dia and i still use her. Can't take a screenshot because of the maintenance but she's really pretty.

Thank you, funny enough Delta-Link was a name that I came up with when I played both Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Hyperdimension Neptunia. While SoulHeart was a name that I based on Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold. CalmPeace was a name that I got by accident when I read a translation lyric wrong from the 2nd ending song of Hyperdimension Neptunia anime.

When the maintenance is over, I will be glad to see your SR Dia. By the way, who was your starter idol?

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Liiiittle bit better than that, actually! Scope this link.

Also, confirmed, we're getting 5.5. Get ready for those tickets. B^)

Wait since I been playing from July 2015 to today which is the March 2018 without missing a day. Am I going to get 19 Blue Tickets (or 17 Blue Tickets since I don't know if I got 900 yet) cumulatively and 4 Green Tickets and many other goodies as well?

rBlBffh.jpg

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait since I been playing from July 2015 to today which is the March 2018 without missing a day. Am I going to get 19 Blue Tickets (or 17 Blue Tickets since I don't know if I got 900 yet) cumulatively and 4 Green Tickets and many other goodies as well?

rBlBffh.jpg

Yep!

I had 40 BT total, so I did 8 of the SR/UR BT scouts! Got Baseball Eli, Pool v2 Honoka, and another China Dress Kotori. The rest were SRs, but Pool v2 Honoka is a total beast, and she fits my 2nd year smile team. Kotori...will probably be a seal and not an idolization (since I was planning to idolize her via seals once I get two more dupe SSRs). We'll see.

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank you, funny enough Delta-Link was a name that I came up with when I played both Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Hyperdimension Neptunia. While SoulHeart was a name that I based on Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold. CalmPeace was a name that I got by accident when I read a translation lyric wrong from the 2nd ending song of Hyperdimension Neptunia anime.

When the maintenance is over, I will be glad to see your SR Dia. By the way, who was your starter idol?

I was positive that Delta-Link came from HDN cuz by this point it's just a signature move of Nep :P Wait so you like Pokemon as well? Or used to back then?

I'm finally awake, the update installed and i'm extremely late but here you go!

8xgM9kD.png

J0l71JG.png

She and Mari were from the very first Adventure Stroll part 1 back in October. Also i know you were expecting me to say Hanayo but it was...Nico. I'm not even sure why i chose her myself but since i now love everyone, it doesn't bother me :P

Edited by YaoiGod

8 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I was positive that Delta-Link came from HDN cuz by this point it's just a signature move of Nep :P Wait so you like Pokemon as well? Or used to back then?

I'm finally awake, the update installed and i'm extremely late but here you go!

8xgM9kD.png

J0l71JG.png

She and Mari were from the very first Adventure Stroll part 1 back in October. Also i know you were expecting me to say Hanayo but it was...Nico. I'm not even sure why i chose her myself but since i now love everyone, it doesn't bother me :P

Wow that Dia looks very pretty. Also yeah I loved Pokemon back before Pokemon X&Y came out but I got bored of the series when Pokemon X&Y came out. I actually captured all the pokemon as of Pokemon Black 2 except Arceus before quitting the series. I came back to it with Pokemon Moon but I haven't even beaten the pokemon league yet.

So it turns out that I did had 900 Login Days and holy shit they gave a lot of presents. I decided to do the 10 Blue Ticket Scouting since I actually need three SSRs to idolize Riko and I actually succeeded in doing just that. I was actually trying to get SSRs instead of URs because at this point I don't want any URs that badly. The only ones I want are all Kotoris, a Maki UR, a Nozomi UR and a Hanamaru UR but not desperately.

jickJa7.png?1

YPN4Vrx.png?1

S6ncfgg.png?1

9yOZLuJ.png?1

I fulfilled my promise to you Riko, I am sorry for being a whiny bitch back when I was angry to you. Here are my stickers, I wasted a total of 30 Blue Tickets and all the Green Tickets to get you these stickers. I was hope you can forgive me but I guess with that look, you don't give a fuck. I fucking love her smug look. She is looking at me like "Seriously bro? Forget about that! That is old news, here have a drink"

EWVIIEX.png?1

SvfS1Vr.png?1

MFwbaDt.png?1

It has been eons since someone refereed to me as Alice. Not since Elementary School.

6Ks6gYB.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow that Dia looks very pretty. Also yeah I loved Pokemon back before Pokemon X&Y came out but I got bored of the series when Pokemon X&Y came out. I actually captured all the pokemon as of Pokemon Black 2 except Arceus before quitting the series. I came back to it with Pokemon Moon but I haven't even beaten the pokemon league yet.

I see, it's understandable. I personally finished everything up to Moon and i had my share of fun, but i'm getting kinda tired of main series Pokemon games and lately just focusing on finishing my Mario & Luigi RPGs.

I haven't said a word about this song since i didn't know if it will ever come to EN, but i'm really, really happy that Natsu no Owari no Amaoto Ga is coming and i can play it starting next week. It's one of my favorite songs.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I see, it's understandable. I personally finished everything up to Moon and i had my share of fun, but i'm getting kinda tired of main series Pokemon games and lately just focusing on finishing my Mario & Luigi RPGs.

I have almost all of the Nintendo Handheld except the original Gameboy and the Nintendo Switch. The only reason why I got Nintendo Handhelds was because of Pokemon. Besides the Handheld consoles, I don't own any of the Main Nintendo Consoles like the Gamecube or Nintendo 64. Recently, I been trying to get into Fire Emblem since playing Fire Emblem Heroes but I can't find the Fire Emblem GBA game since I want to play that game the most.

5 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I haven't said a word about this song since i didn't know if it will ever come to EN, but i'm really, really happy that Natsu no Owari no Amaoto Ga is coming and i can play it starting next week. It's one of my favorite songs.

I actually haven't heard the song yet but since you said it is a good song I will be looking forward to it. Is it a Solo Song, Sub-Unit Song or all Aqours Song?

On 3/27/2018 at 8:09 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Heh... I've been playing LL for more than 1300 days, daaamn.

(Now I'm angry I didn't reach 1400 yet XD)

I'll take this. Finally a proper Smile URs!

#708 Kousaka Honoka UR

#782 Sonoda Umi UR

I forgot to congratulate you on your Blue Ticket Scouting Session. You got the same UR Smile Umi that I have.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1