The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

22 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I have almost all of the Nintendo Handheld except the original Gameboy and the Nintendo Switch. The only reason why I got Nintendo Handhelds was because of Pokemon. Besides the Handheld consoles, I don't own any of the Main Nintendo Consoles like the Gamecube or Nintendo 64. Recently, I been trying to get into Fire Emblem since playing Fire Emblem Heroes but I can't find the Fire Emblem GBA game since I want to play that game the most.

I actually haven't heard the song yet but since you said it is a good song I will be looking forward to it. Is it a Solo Song, Sub-Unit Song or all Aqours Song?

I'm about the same, although i had the Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii but never tried GBA or the original gameboy. I only had Colors and it was pretty fun. My current handheld is the 3DS, i had a Wii U but sold it for financial reasons and because it was really expensive to buy games for the vita, PS4, 3DS and Wii U so one had to go.

I'm a personal fan of Fire Emblems, but i can't seem to like Heroes. I played it for a bit but stopped two weeks after, i hope i can get back to it. I hope you get to try the GBA game though!

Ah actually it's one of the Aqours Daily Songs that JP already has, if i'm not mistaken they are all duo or trio. Oh yeah, we are getting the Aqours daily songs starting April 1st i guess :P

Edited by YaoiGod

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I haven't said a word about this song since i didn't know if it will ever come to EN, but i'm really, really happy that Natsu no Owari no Amaoto Ga is coming and i can play it starting next week. It's one of my favorite songs.

I SEE YOU'RE A MAN OF CULTURE AS WELL...

It's one of the few Aqours songs I really, really like. Chika's voice ?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

I SEE YOU'RE A MAN OF CULTURE AS WELL...

It's one of the few Aqours songs I really, really like. Chika's voice 1f60d.png

I'm super glad that we recently seem to agree on a few stuff! Both Kanan's and Chika's voices are beautiful in it, it feels like they are in perfect sync, the beat is super catchy and actually good and the solo parts make it seem like a bonus poem inside a song. A bop by two queens.

Well it is April's Fool Day and LLSIF  gave us the Animal Scouting and for just 50 gold we got a chance to scout for really good EXP fodder.

But the best thing that came from April's Fool Day must be that in FGO they change the Official Artwork of all the characters to their Parody versions. This got me thinking what other mobile games do during April's Fool Day. So @YaoiGod @RavenScythe @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee since you guys play other games like Idolm@ster or Sword Art Online or Digimon, do they do anything special for April's Fool Day?

l3GdV4y.png?1

OVxSpXa.png?1

My favorite Riyo artwork must be for Medea Lily since she becomes so super fucking adorable. I personally prefer cuteness over sexiness. She is so small that the CE blocks most of her face and only her eyes are visible compare with her grown up self who ironic enough has a hood that covers her eyes. 

dpB1vlW.png?1

EuaeELy.png?1

BvW8ahc.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well it is April's Fool Day and LLSIF  gave us the Animal Scouting and for just 50 gold we got a chance to scout for really good EXP fodder.

But the best thing that came from April's Fool Day must be that in FGO they change the Official Artwork of all the characters to their Parody versions. This got me thinking what other mobile games do during April's Fool Day. So @YaoiGod @RavenScythe @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee since you guys play other games like Idolm@ster or Sword Art Online or Digimon, do they do anything special for April's Fool Day?

l3GdV4y.png?1

OVxSpXa.png?1

My favorite Riyo artwork must be for Medea Lily since she becomes so super fucking adorable. I personally prefer cuteness over sexiness. She is so small that the CE blocks most of her face and only her eyes are visible compare with her grown up self who ironic enough has a hood that covers her eyes. 

dpB1vlW.png?1

EuaeELy.png?1

BvW8ahc.png?1

I just checked every mobile game i play, KHUX and Makai Wars have nothing major going on. It's not a surprise for KHUX since it lands on the anniversary week so they are busy with that, we did get a new EX chapter for Evil Asagi in Makai Wars though.

UtaPri has a collection of alternative universe/side personas stories bundled up just for today and they give a good chunk of the game's currency.

Idolish7 has....this going on

kklxKkD.png

It's honestly not a bad little runner, i also thought you can't enter the actual game but you can :P i think FGO and Idolish7 did the most this year

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Hmm.. Tales of the Rays JP did nothing, probably because it is celebrating its 1 year anniversary and also thanksgiving. BanG Dream JP though, all characters got a Michelle head on them. It is a mascot from one of the bands in the game.

phEzuPL.jpg

r0iMIyc.jpg

LLSIF JP did something different this year. Instead of the Alpaca's greeting you, it will be these lolis from either µ's or Aqours that greets you.

qF46QUw.png

Fj85Xqn.png

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

LLSIF JP did something different this year. Instead of the Alpaca's greeting you, it will be these lolis from either µ's or Aqours that greets you.

FUCK WEST!

THIS WAS A PERFECT EVENT!
AND WE GET FUCKING ANIMALS INSTEAD OF LOLIS!

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

we got a chance to scout for really good EXP fodder.

Not sure about you, but I lost interest in EXP fodder long time ago. 

From playing, I get so many N members that I haven't used EXP Alpacas for months. 

I have about 150 now.

And the only relevant Alpacas for me (Skill R ones) obviously weren't so common in the scouting :/

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

do they do anything special for April's Fool Day?

Silica and Liz were doing cut-ins with More Deban

AJLlDp0CSViJQ1pZ8qpXnb6wy9lRahD9ZlwALaANYQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 2:32 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not sure about you, but I lost interest in EXP fodder long time ago. 

From playing, I get so many N members that I haven't used EXP Alpacas for months. 

I have about 150 now.

And the only relevant Alpacas for me (Skill R ones) obviously weren't so common in the scouting :/

Silica and Liz were doing cut-ins with More Deban

AJLlDp0CSViJQ1pZ8qpXnb6wy9lRahD9ZlwALaANYQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

I only care about Skill EXP besides that I don't care that much about EXP Fodder. Also what is Deban in SAO?

On 4/1/2018 at 9:39 AM, RavenScythe said:

Hmm.. Tales of the Rays JP did nothing, probably because it is celebrating its 1 year anniversary and also thanksgiving. BanG Dream JP though, all characters got a Michelle head on them. It is a mascot from one of the bands in the game.

phEzuPL.jpg

r0iMIyc.jpg

qF46QUw.png

Fj85Xqn.png

OH MY GOD, THEY ARE ADORABLE. I know it is in JP but how do you get them? How many Love Gems, Coins or Stickers? I want them especially Nico and Dia since they look the most adorable. Also I definitely need Kotori, Eli, Honoka, Yoshiko/Yohane, Hanamaru and Riko.

On 4/1/2018 at 5:27 AM, YaoiGod said:

I just checked every mobile game i play, KHUX and Makai Wars have nothing major going on. It's not a surprise for KHUX since it lands on the anniversary week so they are busy with that, we did get a new EX chapter for Evil Asagi in Makai Wars though.

UtaPri has a collection of alternative universe/side personas stories bundled up just for today and they give a good chunk of the game's currency.

Idolish7 has....this going on

kklxKkD.png

It's honestly not a bad little runner, i also thought you can't enter the actual game but you can :P i think FGO and Idolish7 did the most this year

That is actually pretty cool and a lot of work the devs put into an April's Fool Day Event.

Okay, time to talk about my current progress in LLSIF. I did the Solo Yoshiko/Yohane Team Mission to get her flair. I actually had set up the team prior to knowing that there was a mission requiring this.

E1RfiQH.png?1

nit7GCh.png?1

2v22vXJ.png?1

So I did the scouting for the UR Smile Riko but failed to get her. Instead I got Halloween SSR Yoshiko/Yohane which will go well with my Halloween UR Yoshiko/Yohane. It is funny how many SSRs I have now from Aqours. I used to kill them but now I keep the ones I like.

Anyways, I did the Blue Ticket Scouting and I actually managed to get a UR which wasChristmas UR You and she is a Cool UR which means that now I only need one more UR for a complete Cool UR Team but I don't want to get rid of my SR Honoka since she has been on my Cool Team since I got her, she was the first event exclusive idol I got three times and to date my highest ranked tier which was in the 200s. Also I don't know who to choose between the SSR Cool Hanamaru or SR Cool Honoka, I love them both and both have good skills with Honoka being a bit better but Hanamaru having better Cool Points.

R6Cmeql.png?1

H3JXUoY.png?1

gzPJvRj.png?1

6zni01J.png?1

RkgJFcl.png?1

• Like 1

Also I don't know who to choose between the SSR Cool Hanamaru or SR Cool Honoka, I love them both and both have good skills with Honoka being a bit better but Hanamaru having better Cool Points.

Scratch SRs, if you have URs and max SSRs, no need to have SR in team.

I did the Solo Yoshiko/Yohane Team Mission to get her flair.

Oh yea, Aqua flairs, I saw them on the goals only to realize I don't have a full team of any Aquors member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also what is Deban in SAO?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/08-1/sword-art-online-heroines-to-get-their-due-in-ordinal-scale-movie-including-more-deban

Deban is deban no matter which anime it is :awesome: 

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Scratch SRs, if you have URs and max SSRs, no need to have SR in team.

But I love having SR Honoka on my team, she is like the mascot of the team. She was there for the time when the Cool Team was my most powerfull team to when it was crippled and became the weakest and now to it's rise of overthrowing the Pure Team reign of being the most powerful team.

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh so that is what Deban means. 

@Keello96 @YaoiGod @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @GlennRhee Reminder Time, it is time once again for another Event. This time the event is a Token Event where you can play any song you want and use up as much LP as you want. Though it is recommend to at least play Expert since it gives the most amount of tokens. Anyways the team here is Sleepwear and Top Hats (I have no idea what is the relation) and it is two lovely Aqours girls being offered this time. The two lovely ladies are SR Smile Mari for the Points Rewards and a SR Pure Ruby for the Tier Rewards. So I wish everybody goodluck in this event and I am going to try and get as many Love Gems as possible because I am at Zero at the moment.

rVI45Tx.png?1

keHpXlg.png?1

fUn0dqP.png?1

0bCNC6w.png?1

• Like 1

Anyways, I did the Blue Ticket Scouting and I actually managed to get a UR which wasChristmas UR You and she is a Cool UR which means that now I only need one more UR for a complete Cool UR Team but I don't want to get rid of my SR Honoka since she has been on my Cool Team since I got her, she was the first event exclusive idol I got three times and to date my highest ranked tier which was in the 200s. Also I don't know who to choose between the SSR Cool Hanamaru or SR Cool Honoka, I love them both and both have good skills with Honoka being a bit better but Hanamaru having better Cool Points.

R6Cmeql.png?1

H3JXUoY.png?1

gzPJvRj.png?1

6zni01J.png?1

RkgJFcl.png?1

ooof What a dilemma you got there. Personally speaking and nothing more, it depends on what you care about the most, Attribute Points or Skill? In BOTH scenarios Maru wins, even with your UR Honk center skill. However, having fun is the most important thing that we all should remember so you wanna keep your honk? Keep her :P

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

But I love having SR Honoka on my team, she is like the mascot of the team. She was there for the time when the Cool Team was my most powerfull team to when it was crippled and became the weakest and now to it's rise of overthrowing the Pure Team reign of being the most powerful team.

Oh so that is what Deban means. 

@Keello96 @YaoiGod @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @GlennRhee Reminder Time, it is time once again for another Event. This time the event is a Token Event where you can play any song you want and use up as much LP as you want. Though it is recommend to at least play Expert since it gives the most amount of tokens. Anyways the team here is Sleepwear and Top Hats (I have no idea what is the relation) and it is two lovely Aqours girls being offered this time. The two lovely ladies are SR Smile Mari for the Points Rewards and a SR Pure Ruby for the Tier Rewards. So I wish everybody goodluck in this event and I am going to try and get as many Love Gems as possible because I am at Zero at the moment.

rVI45Tx.png?1

keHpXlg.png?1

fUn0dqP.png?1

0bCNC6w.png?1

If my judgement is correct, i'm guessing it's a Pajama Party pair i guess? Anywho i'm excited that this is a token event for once.

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

OH MY GOD, THEY ARE ADORABLE. I know it is in JP but how do you get them?

Just like how you got those animal cards. If there were members you weren't able to get on that special scouting box, they are also in the seal shop. I forgot the seal cost but it should be cheap iirc. Should be available on EN next year.

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Kill the sentiment, it has no place in idol hell :awesome: 

Also, wtf, 7URs and it's your weakest team? 

How many URs do you have overall, wtf? o.o

Also, it's obvious your team is overall weak, not only you have mixed team but your leader's bonus skill only affects 3 members, plus it's the different attribute dependent one.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

29 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Also, it's obvious your team is overall weak, not only you have mixed team but your leader's bonus skill only affects 3 members, plus it's the different attribute dependent one.

^This. Satoshi pretty much said the reason for your team ending up kinda weak. 

Tbh, it would be best to have different teams for µ's and Aqours. A team mixed with both is not that good. Do note that there is that 10% multiplier if you use a µ's member on a µ's song, same thing applies for Aqours.

If I ever go off sync, I just have a minimum of 2 members that are off and placed on position 1 and 9.

I checkout the leader skills of the other units and if you are gonna do a full µ's team, there are also problems with that since it is either subunit specific or year specific so uhh.. yeah :dunno: I guess you can start with having some more Printemps members since you have Honoka and Kotori idolized. Aqours imo doesn't have a problem since you have that Halloween Yohane.

4 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

Tbh, it would be best to have different teams for µ's and Aqours. A team mixed with both is not that good. Do note that there is that 10% multiplier if you use a µ's member on a µ's song, same thing applies for Aqours.

Eehh, disagree. I get T1 score on most events and my teams are mixed attribute and members.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Also, wtf, 7URs and it's your weakest team? 

How many URs do you have overall, wtf? o.o

10 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

^This. Satoshi pretty much said the reason for your team ending up kinda weak. 

If I ever go off sync, I just have a minimum of 2 members that are off and placed on position 1 and 9.

I checkout the leader skills of the other units and if you are gonna do a full µ's team, there are also problems with that since it is either subunit specific or year specific so uhh.. yeah :dunno: I guess you can start with having some more Printemps members since you have Honoka and Kotori idolized. Aqours imo doesn't have a problem since you have that Halloween Yohane.

You misread it, I said My Cool Team isn't weak anymore, it was weak a year ago until the surge of Cool URs. As @GlennRhee pointed out even with the teams being Mixed Rares and Mixed Groups I have always hit Tier 2 without trouble and I can hit Tier 1 if I actually try to Full Combo every song like I did back in the day. I know not a single one of my teams has reached full potential since they are mixed but I don't need them too since they have always got me Tiers I wanted to hit.

5 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

And I would assume that is a full team of scorers with high skill levels and almost all SIS unlocked.

Oh gosh no, that's overkill. I have like, no SIS unlocked on any URs except Cyber Nico, and that's because I idolized her by copy back before seal idolization was a thing. My teams aren't all scorers, URs, or even idolized.

With EN Bandori out for like two days, i noticed something. People are making posts about SIF fandom playing Bandori and i'm like??? And?? I have been playing two other rhythm games aside from SIF before bandori even came out so i'm not sure i understand their point?

14 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

With EN Bandori out for like two days, i noticed something. People are making posts about SIF fandom playing Bandori and i'm like??? And?? I have been playing two other rhythm games aside from SIF before bandori even came out so i'm not sure i understand their point?

They are just trying to create drama. Like "Oh Bandori is taking over, LLSIF is old and done" 

Speaking of New Mobile Games, I am currently waiting for Girls Frontline EN to be released to the public. It will be the first Non-Japanese Mobile Game I will try to be playing. 

I haven't played Bandori since shortly after its release on JP, so I'm enjoying getting back into it. Also glad it's another token event on SIF. I probably couldn't bare playing both Bandori and an event like MedFest. >< 

Also, I know it's more than likely a dumb question because I 100% KNOW that scouting for limited URs is a pretty bad idea; but should I go for BokuHika Kotori on my JP? I have 600+ gems if that's at all helpful. Don't care about saving for anything else, really. Otherwise, I'd probably wait for Kotori's birthday UR, unless EN started to get them as well. 

Edited by Keello96

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Also, I know it's more than likely a dumb question because I 100% KNOW that scouting for limited URs is a pretty bad idea; but should I go for BokuHika Kotori on my JP? I have 600+ gems if that's at all helpful. Don't care about saving for anything else, really. Otherwise, I'd probably wait for Kotori's birthday UR, unless EN started to get them as well. 

I would say go for it if you aren't saving for no one at the moment but I would stop If I reach half amount of the Love Gems I saved if I didn't get her.

Also while looking at UR Kotori, I saw the most recent UR that Aqours has offered and is a Cool UR Hanamaru and she looks amazing. I want her and now I am going to try and save for her. In fact I am going to try and challenge myself since I have held more than 60 Love Gems since my failure with the Cheerleader UR Riko but now that I got a Riko UR. I should try to save more than 60 and go back to my usual amount of Love Gems saved which was 120 minimum. 

1512Hanamaru.png1512idolizedHanamaru.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yes.

600 gems gives you a really good shot at her, since it only takes 900 to clear the box. You'll have time to rebuild her birthday stash between then and now, and you might even get her on the first pull. Then again, your box might contain Honk and Umi, but if you want the Kotori, you'll probably never have another shot at her.