The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

7 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Sadly moving to another house is taking 90% of my time so i don't think i can do much in this event. Good luck to everyone though!

That is fine. Just make sure to login everyday to get Bonus Items and continue the login streak for Blue Tickets on LLSIF.

Also goodluck in the Moving Process. Hope everything goes well.

• Like 1

FINALLY AFTER ALMOST THREE YEARS, I GOT A MAKI UR

and it is one of the three versions of her I wanted the most (the other two are her magician version and animal version). I was just trying to save over my usual limit of 50 Love Gems but I forgot that Maki's birthday was coming up. I am so happy to finally have her since I wanted a UR Maki from the beginning (this was back when my top three were Umi, Maki, Hanayo instead of the current Honoka, Kotori and Eli). Also she came with a SSR, so I got the highest rarities in the same scouting session. My luck in gacha games has improved since I deleted Fire Emblem Heroes, now I only play Love Live School Idol Festival and Fate/Grand Order. Now all I need is a UR Nozomi since she is the finally Muse Member I don't have a UR of and after that I will start the beginning of the end of the Muse Story that I haven't finished yet.

aZF5T5L.png?1

E0M71eP.png?1

HKdaSSH.png?1

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I got that SSR as well. 

I completed the muse set with the Hanayo I got from the pack tickets. So, better get that Nozomi asap :awesome: 

I don't want to waste a lot of Love Gems on Nozomi since I want to save for Kotori Birthday Step Up and her new UR release but at the same time I am so close to Compete Muse UR Team.

Also I got enough S Seals to idolize SSR Maki. I was thinking of killing one of the SSRs that I already have but I want to keep them all.

V8q0pzk.png?1

Especially SSR Riko since she is really friendly with me since she appeared probably because she was the first Riko card I spared. She says this line when she drops by unexpectedly and she also drops by the most out of all the Aqours Members with the only one to beat her is UR Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane who always appears at least once a day.

wzGvpUz.png?1

Also @Keello96 I finally got the Promo UR Kotori. Finally after what a year since we talked that we were going to get her.

F9q1q2F.png?1

@TheVader66  Grats on your pulls! Luckily she's a scorer, so that's a nice plus. I'd love to get another copy of Pool Maki myself, since I've had one for ages....but I'm at 780 gems for V-Day You, so I can't let up now, even for step-up. :^)

And glad you could get the promo too! Even though she can't make my team, I love the card.

• Like 1

I failed to hit Tier 2 in the event and failed to get four SRs. I am just so busy with the Fate/Zero Event in Fate/Grand Order , where I am having more fun at than another Challenge Festival Event in LLSIF. I really don't like Challenge Festival Events, I rather do the other ones since I don't get bored as much. 

I wanted to inform you all that there are limited time quests, where we have to complete certain challenges to get rewards.

OI18M1k.png?1

GSB2KTY.png?1

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @YaoiGod @FallenElysion @Mike13858 Reminder Time, it is time once again for another Event. Thank God, that this time the event is a Token Event. I need a break from FGO and FEH and playing LLSIF is just the right medicine. The Theme for the event is Oni, the Oni theme is back again for another event. I still have my SR Oni Honoka since she was my very first successful High Tier SR Rewards. Though I no longer have my SR Oni Kotori but I forgot why I killed her and I regret doing it. The two lovely ladies are from Muse and they are SR Smile Nico for the Points Rewards and a SR Cool Rin for the Tier Rewards.

XsgLDr5.png?2

SRUvGwj.png?3

8rPWiOo.png?2

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @YaoiGod I forgot to mention that right now for the 4th anniversary there is a step-up scouting campaign. Right now the Muse First Years are the first ones to recieve the Step Up Scouting. I am guessing the next one will either be Aqours First Years or Muse Secons Years.

lab5pen.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Damn, too many Step Ups in a close proximity o.o

Thanks for reminding to say this.

@GlennRhee @Keello96 @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @YaoiGod WARNING ON STEP UP SCOUTING -- They are not dedicated to only the shown year group. Today was the Aqours First Years and I scouted it and I got Rikos and Kanans and some Chikas, I only got two Aqours First Years, one was a Pure R Yoshiko/Yohane and the other was the SSR Smile Hanamaru I gotten.

The Step Up Scouting are actually Rate Ups Scouting for the Year Shown and not Truly Dedicated Scouting for the Year Students. Tomorrow will most likely be Second Year Muse Students, now knowing that it is just a rate up and not dedicated scouting. I may just skip tomorrow Step Up Scouting. 

2e0gQ68.png

9 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I am going to pass on these Step Up Scouts. That is way too many Love Gems to use in such a short amount of time.

I wish I had your determination. I want to save Love Gems for UR Air Waitress Kotori and UR Punk Yoshiko/Yohane but it is so hard to resist 30 Love Gem Cost.

By the way....plot twist, we got Third Years instead of Second Years. That is weird.

hGVuCUo.jpg

Also it was Children Day in Japan and there were special messages. My personal favorites were the ones where the characters interact with other characters. Like Yoshiko/Yohane with Riko and Kotori with Honoka.

Conversation #1: Tempting Children 

AGwTguQ.jpg

F3Kz8AR.jpg

Conversation #2: Making Kashiwa-Mochi

XZYoiYf.jpg

ZYsnqcB.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I only did a 1st Years step-up to get an extra BT cuz i just need 3 to get to 25. Bad idea when you are 1-SR cursed, but free BT i guess.

Did you get anyone good in the scouting? I hope I can resist not scouting the Muse 2nd Years since it is a rate up only but it only cost 30 Love Gems. 

Edited by TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Did you get anyone good in the scouting? I hope I can resist not scouting the Muse 2nd Years since it is a rate up only but it only cost 30 Love Gems. 

Afraid not. Was just a bad scorer Maki SR and that's it.

Oh trust me, resist it unless your luck is skyrocketing or you need a BT.

10 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Afraid not. Was just a bad scorer Maki SR and that's it.

Oh trust me, resist it unless your luck is skyrocketing or you need a BT.

I am a broken man, my resistances was broken. I scouted the Third Years Step Up Scouting for Aqours and I got a SSR Smile Initial Mari It seems my luck for Aqours is actually quite goos since this is my 2nd time in a row that I scouted an Aqours Step Up and gotten a SSR with the First Years Step Up Scouting for Aqours giving me SSR Smile Initial Hanamaru

H8Aus2u.png?1

Gini8HC.png?1

• Like 1