Something Uber Something Something Checklist Something

TehUberCheezCatz

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Okay I see how you did them.

I copied the main image of the game onto my profile and the result is a scrolling mess. Hope to fix that in the upcoming days.

Also for Assassins Creed Unity you really just need to boost for the 10 Revives and 10 Co-op Sync Kills trophies. The rest can be done solo, save for one particular co-op mission that I hear a lot of people struggle with.

Well, i hope you get your checklist fixed.

and thanks for the info on Unity, i might get on that soon.

Just now, TehUberCheezCatz said:

Well, i hope you get your checklist fixed.

and thanks for the info on Unity, i might get on that soon.

May I ask how you got those images for the 100 percented games small?

When I copy the image link they just show up in regular size.

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

May I ask how you got those images for the 100 percented games small?

When I copy the image link they just show up in regular size.

I literally just copy image location on the game images on the profile, then paste them here. Maybe it's different for you because I'm on a mac..?

#101 - Star Wars Battlefront

1Lde238c.png

Honestly, I've never played the "classic" Battlefronts, so I quite liked this reboot of sorts.  Some of the gamemodes I couldn't care for, like hero hunt or drop zone, and I really didn't give a shit about the survival & mission stuff, but the modes I did like (Heroes VS Villians, & Sabotage), I enjoyed quite a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

#108 - Gravity Rush

1L26fdf9.png

Interesting little game, the controls I thought were a bit weird at first (and that's not just because when I furst played it, the R button of my vita was sticking), but eventually I got used to em. Graphically it looks good, though I have no idea on the soundtrack since I play most my vita games muted because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• 3 weeks later...

Quadruple Update Time!

#109 - Battlefield Hardline

1L4c543f.png

My introduction game to the Battlefield series, and, it was okay.  Campaign was fun, but the multiplayer is ass (and don't get me started on that DLC).

#110 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst

1L79f293.png

Never played the first ME, but now I have to. The mechanics of this game were great (even with my sticky PS4 controller), and the A E S T H E T I C S were amazing.

#111 - Battlefield 4

1Lc4dcd7.png

Campaign I thought was worse then Hardline, but the MP is a million times better.

#112 - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

1L37d843.png

Weird indie game, it should've had online coop, but it still works solo. Also I'm shocked this is UR for how short & easy it is, I guess PSPlus must've added alot of players.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, because of this lock thing happening and my account being gone now, I'm forced to start a new one, but it will be better, and more powerful then you could possibly imagine. It's The_SoulSuspect in case anyone's curious, and if anyone needs to contact me, do it to that account, not this one, because I'm probably not gonna check this one very often.