Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rowdi

I've never really cared for any shooter's mp til now.

24 posts in this topic

I've got to say that Killzone 3's mp is really growing on me. Now that I've gotten back into the retail KZ3 to get 100%, I regret not having bought KZ3 mp while it was popular. Wasn't it free or at least really cheap for plus at one time too? Damn I missed out. :/

I've had better experiences with other shooters. I didn't like KZ3 online.

EDIT: Well, I don't like Killzone in general.

Edited by Deth

I think it was 50% off for plus at one point. I'm with Deth though, I thought the mp was trash, and found the sp rather dull. I guess the Resistance series spoiled me, and raised my expectations too high.

I think it was 50% off for plus at one point. I'm with Deth though, I thought the mp was trash, and found the sp rather dull. I guess the Resistance series spoiled me, and raised my expectations too high.

I only had high expectations because I heard of how good the Killzone games were. It was mediocre at best.... same thing goes for inFAMOUS. I don't like those games either.

I enjoyed the KZ3 mp - I liked the feel of the weapons and the movement of the character but it got that snipers ruled the roost on the vast majority of the maps.

I have to say though, I preferred the KZ2 mp to the KZ3.

Dont really know why.

I'm playing R3 at he moment with a friend and it kinda dissapoints. I was tempted to try R2 at one time, but aside from the weapons, R3 leaves me feeling flat.

I enjoyed the KZ3 mp - I liked the feel of the weapons and the movement of the character but it got that snipers ruled the roost on the vast majority of the maps.

I have to say though, I preferred the KZ2 mp to the KZ3.

Dont really know why.

I got into KZ2 a little late also. The maps are a little cleaner and I liked how you could have custom game settings for ranked matches. I got tired of the spawn camping though. The team that ended up spawn camping first usually won.

I thought the multiplayer was fun for a while but it just didn't keep me playing.

KZ3's MP is alright. I enjoy it, and have a 100% in KZ3 and am near a platinum on KZ3 MP, but it just cannot draw me in like MOH:Warfighter of any other COD game. It's solid,but for me not addicting.

killzone 2 had good online. I didn't really like killzone 3 mp.

KZ3's MP is alright. I enjoy it, and have a 100% in KZ3 and am near a platinum on KZ3 MP, but it just cannot draw me in like MOH:Warfighter of any other COD game. It's solid,but for me not addicting.

are trophies in kz3 mp hard?

No, not even close to hard. They are really, really easy. For people that do boost, I think that even they would realize that boosting is not necessary. The only trophies that require some time are the trophies that have you get 1,000 kills and then rank up to level 35. Nothing hard at all, it just takes a bit of time.

You're the only person that I've heard that likes the new MOH. I'll have to hear more about it before I totally rule it out tho. And COD's mp is almost compete shit imo. If it weren't for the zombies and spec ops missions they'd be totally worthless to me. Even then, $15 for each additional dlc pack has put me off from purchasing any more CODs. If I ever do get Black Ops 2, it'll be because it was a gift. :/

The requirements for the trophies are very easy and fun for the most part. There are some map specific trophies that have to be boosted because the mp is so dead that nobody really plays on them anymore.

You're the only person that I've heard that likes the new MOH. I'll have to hear more about it before I totally rule it out tho. And COD's mp is almost compete shit imo. If it weren't for the zombies and spec ops missions they'd be totally worthless to me. Even then, $15 for each additional dlc pack has put me off from purchasing any more CODs. If I ever do get Black Ops 2, it'll be because it was a gift. :/

The requirements for the trophies are very easy and fun for the most part. There are some map specific trophies that have to be boosted because the mp is so dead that nobody really plays on them anymore.

I have been looking through the forums underneath all of the scathing reviews all over the internet, and while sure there are people that jump on the bandwagon of hate, there are also many many people saying the reviews are ridiculous. People are saying that the campaign is gritty and fun and that the MP is a blast. I will be the first to say that the game is a bit buggy. I have had issues in the campaign and the mp. However, I have been having such a good time that I have overlooked all of the few technical issues in the game. Yes, there are issues, but the overall product is solid and contrary to popular reviewer's beliefs, the game is very.....VERY fun. I seriously hope this game sells over a million copies and gets a sequel. This was Danger Close's first title with Frostbite 2 and they need more practice. I think they will only get better. Review scores of 4 or 5 are preposterous. I would give the game a solid 7.5. For reference, I would give Homefront a 6.5, Medal of Honor 2010 a 7, MW3 a 9, Black Ops a 9.5, MW2 a 9, and [email protected] a 9.75. So keep these thoughts in mind if you decide to get it. Also I am biased for shooters. I don't overanalyze games, I just enjoy them. Maybe my head is shrouded in blinders, but who knows.

Personally, I can't stick to MP in any game after a few hours. Don't get me wrong, I have fun in those few hours but afterwards, I have to question myself as to why I'm playing it. MP that I've had a blast playing are Grand Theft Auto IV, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Max Payne 3, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. They all feel balanced and had not one single issue playing them.

Glad you're liking Killzone 3 MP but have you ever tried Halo or Counter-Strike online? Halo is definite fun and I've heard only great things of CS.

No, not even close to hard. They are really, really easy. For people that do boost, I think that even they would realize that boosting is not necessary. The only trophies that require some time are the trophies that have you get 1,000 kills and then rank up to level 35. Nothing hard at all, it just takes a bit of time.

do people still play the game? or is it literely impossible to get in a mach?

No, there are plenty of people online (I was playing it last week). However, you won't be likely able to get in specific maps any longer. You will just have to stay in a lobby and eventually you will get the opportunity for the map specific trophies. That is pretty much how I did it, and I had no troubles. I hope this helps.

No, there are plenty of people online (I was playing it last week). However, you won't be likely able to get in specific maps any longer. You will just have to stay in a lobby and eventually you will get the opportunity for the map specific trophies. That is pretty much how I did it, and I had no troubles. I hope this helps.

sweet, i may download it for christmas

I haven't tried this one... i'm not normally a FPS fan anyway but, since CounterStrike:GO was such a blast i've been thinking about branching out. :blush:

I haven't tried this one... i'm not normally a FPS fan anyway but, since CounterStrike:GO was such a blast i've been thinking about branching out. :blush:

I'm seriously thinking about leveling up my retail KZ3 to General, so if I buy KZ mp I'll only have to get the combat related trophies. Most of the KZ3 trophies are as easy or easier than CS:GO. Let me know before and if you get it. You'll need a serious boosting partner.

Edited by Rowdi

Sounds good....first though, aske me about it again before you do, and I will check and see if there is still any people on :) . You never know, but alot can happen in two months!!!

Sounds good....first though, aske me about it again before you do, and I will check and see if there is still any people on :) . You never know, but alot can happen in two months!!!

alright will do. thanks!

I'm able to find a game almost immediately. The rooms aren't always full unless you're playing at peak times though. I'd think that there'd be more activity this close to the Killzone trilogy release.

It's a fun game, but I'd wait for a reduced price or free for plus where at least it'll be more active for a couple weeks.

alright will do. thanks!

Hey, no problem! I will be sure not to delete KZ3 MP once I am done ranking up the last 4 levels to the platinum. :)

I need help in the sahel arms maps tripple kill. Can never find open ones and if I do only 2 people. Cant I get some boosting help?

I need help in the sahel arms maps tripple kill. Can never find open ones and if I do only 2 people. Cant I get some boosting help?

Welcome to PSNP.

Please use the gaming sessions tab at the top of the page or ask for help by updating your user status.

https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions