Just You and me trophy

DividedByMankind

Hi guys,

I have some questions about that trophy.

Does the game forces you to give Hollow to Cassandra, Pointe Verdun to Burke, and River Row to Vito? Is it possible to give Hollow and Pointe Verdun to Vito?

Is it better to give all business and districts to Vito, or give the business to others and after that give the districts to Vito?

I really don't know how I should to proceed for the trophy. I give the first 3 districts as I said previusly, and I don't know that it's enough for the trophy to give the rest of them to the Vito.

Edited by TizonaES

Hi guys,

I have some questions about that trophy.

Does the game forces you to give Hollow to Cassandra, Pointe Verdun to Burke, and River Row to Vito? Is it possible to give Hollow and Pointe Verdun to Vito?

Is it better to give all business and districts to Vito, or give the business to others and after that give the districts to Vito?

I really don't know how I should to proceed for the trophy. I give the first 3 districts as I said previusly, and I don't know that it's enough for the trophy to give the rest of them to the Vito.

the first three are forced, if you kill the underbosses later their 2nd in command will replace them (Nicki, Emanuel, Cuban chick)

you can give all of them to one underboss to maximize all you get from them or you can give each of them 3 districts to keep it balanced.

the first three are forced, if you kill the underbosses later their 2nd in command will replace them (Nicki, Emanuel, Cuban chick)

you can give all of them to one underboss to maximize all you get from them or you can give each of them 3 districts to keep it balanced.

Ok, Thanks.

I hope that giving to Vito the rest of districts will be enough for the trophy.

I gave everything i could to Vito, and the game only let me kill Cassandra. It didnt give me the option to kill Burke, even tho i hadn't given him anything so i dunno whats up with it 

I had Cassandra first to kill as well,Burke followed,when i took over the next district.

I gave everything i could to Vito, and the game only let me kill Cassandra. It didnt give me the option to kill Burke, even tho i hadn't given him anything so i dunno whats up with it 

Gore_X

I had Cassandra to first kill, so i went and killed her, but when i gave the last district to Vito, Burke just stuck around, it never gave me the option to kill him 

Did you guys do any loyalty missions for Burke? basically to be sure you're supposed to ignore everything Cassandra and Burke want you do to if you want them to turn against you. So don't do the side missions, don't do the Dixie mafia weed or moonshine runs and just don't talk or have anything to do with them after you've taken over their original respective districts.

I gave everything to Vito, Cassandra turned on me after i took 2 districts (Barclay Mills and Downtown) and Burke turned on me after the next one i took and gave to Vito.

Did you guys do any loyalty missions for Burke? basically to be sure you're supposed to ignore everything Cassandra and Burke want you do to if you want them to turn against you. So don't do the side missions, don't do the Dixie mafia weed or moonshine runs and just don't talk or have anything to do with them after you've taken over their original respective districts.

I gave everything to Vito, Cassandra turned on me after i took 2 districts (Barclay Mills and Downtown) and Burke turned on me after the next one i took and gave to Vito.

i only met the moonshine and weed people, that was it and still didnt work. ive heard if you give rackets to either burke or cass then give the district to vito, they get pissed quicker.

do ya know if thats true?

My final experience:

I continued with the game and I've got the mission to eliminate Cassandra and Burke.
After giving five districts to Vito (initial one + other 4) I got the mission to kill Cassandra. After giving six districts to Vito (initial one + other 5) I got Burke's mission.

I haven't done any sidemission or loyalty mission for Burke and Cassandra.

I continued with the game and I've got the mission to eliminate Cassandra and Burke. After giving five districts Vito (initial + other 4) I got the mission of Cassandra. After giving 6 districts Vito (initial + other 5) I got Burke's mission.

Edited by TizonaES

i only met the moonshine and weed people, that was it and still didnt work. ive heard if you give rackets to either burke or cass then give the district to vito, they get pissed quicker.

do ya know if thats true?

don't know about that i got the trophy and had the plenty pissed off without giving/taking away any rackets. just gave everything to vito immediately but i also haven't done any side or loyalty missions for them either

don't know about that i got the trophy and had the plenty pissed off without giving/taking away any rackets. just gave everything to vito immediately but i also haven't done any side or loyalty missions for them either

I just did my method of giving the rackets to cass/burke then the district to vito, and i got to kill them both pretty early so i think thats how you do it 

but thanks for the advice though mate 

• 2 months later...

I have a previous save where all my underbosses have 2 districts each, is it too late for me to achieve this trophy from this point by assigning the remaining rackets to the other two underbosses, and assigning the entire district to my chosen underboss for the trophy (Vito for example) removing the previous underboss from the rackets?  So that they turn on me and leave during the sitdown? Or do I need to completely start again? 

12 hours ago, Schlumpfkiller7 said:

I've got a question..

I just killed Cassandra, now the game tells me to go talk to Emanuel so he can the over the Hollow.

Am I supposed to do that or do I just ignore it? Or does it not matter at all?

You can ignore it, it's because even though you killed Cassandra, Hollow still belong to Haitians. ( purple district )
If you want to raise its income, go and talk but since you need at least 2 playthrough l would say don't bother at all.
That's how l did it.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Pretty much what everyone else said. You MUST give all rackets to one person for them to turn on you. The first boss will get irritated after a few of those sessions. The second will go apeshit on you after I believe the 7th racket or just before the final sit-down lol. Honestly I'd worry about the glitchy trophies more than this one.

• 1 month later...

After you have Cassandra, Vito, and Burke you can pick who gets rackets and eventually who gets the districts. I did like a half playthrough and then restarted. So I can say for sure that they turned on me faster when I used one of them to secure all the rackets in a district and then awarded the district to someone else. They basically go into the meeting assuming it's just a formality that the district is going to be assigned to them. So when you don't, they start spitting venom pretty quickly. And then you get chewed out if you call them to secure more rackets. They will literally say stuff like, "I hope you know this means that I expect this district is coming to me. If it doesn't we are going to have to settle things the hard way." I think I got the mission to kill Cassandra after screwing her over twice and Vito just once. But for the last few districts, I just sat at the table with Burke while we patted each other on the back for being awesome. 

Edited by Toogie53

• 5 months later...

Yeah this trophy is BS. i played the whole game again gave everything to vito and did no missions for the other two. Got to the mission "Yet Here We Are" and burke is still alive aswell. This game is tedious as hell theres no way im putting in another 30 hrs of grind for one trophy. F this game.

I did all first missions to each like .45 in my hand and other for Burke. Actually they've been pissed off on me and Vito all the way, but didn't response hostile until after assigning rackets to them but district to Vito. It gave me some perks and firearms they offering, but nothing changed and game forced me to kill them. So this could help.

I persevered and did a 3rd play through. And got the trophy and the plat. I followed what a few people said here, this is exactly what i did:

~Picked Vito to survive.

~Gave Cassandra a racket

~Gave Burke a racket

~Gave Vito the district (to pee off cass/burke)

~After maybe 3 districts Cassandra rebels (Kill Cassandra)

~Once Cassandra is dead give both rackets to Burke

~Give districts to Vito

~After 1 or 2 more Burke rebels (Kill Burke)

The Guide should really be ammended as just giving everything to one of them (i.e. Vito) Doesnt work. Hope this helps at least someone lol :)