Just You and me trophy

DividedByMankind

Didn't worked for me. Cassandra just being with nothing, but rackets that I lately assigned to Vito with districts. At the end of the game, she just said:"If you trust to Vito, I'll take it the way it is". And this after rebel literally at every meet. This game has too weird triggers.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

The way i got this was by

- Assigning the Hollow to Cassandra

- Assigning point Verdun to Burke

- Assigning River Row to Vito

- Assigned all remaining rackets and districts to Cassandra (Southdowns, Downtown, Barclay mills, french ward, tickfaw and Frisco fields)

- I didnt do any optional missions at all (Emanual, Nicky etc) or side missions (.45 in my hand etc)

Vito and Burke never got anything after their first starting districts.

On 22/8/2018 at 4:48 PM, BigHonkingOne said:

You can get them angry at you faster by using their men to hold the rackets but then assigning the district to someone else at the sit down. 

So, if I want to keep only Vito, you suggests to give, for each territory, one racket to Cassandra and the other one to Burke, then giving the territory to Vito, right?

1 hour ago, NougamiZero said:

So, if I want to keep only Vito, you suggests to give, for each territory, one racket to Cassandra and the other one to Burke, then giving the territory to Vito, right?

What I did was give both rackets to the same person and then assign the district to Vito at the sit down. I remember Cassandra specifically saying stuff at the sit downs like, "By risking my men here, you've all but promised me this district." Then when I gave it to Vito she was very upset. If I remember right, after doing that three times, the mission to kill her popped up. Then I did it once to Burke before the mission to kill him popped up. I think Burke's only took one time because he was being shafted pretty much the whole time along with Cassandra. I had just Vito left pretty early. 

Edited by BigHonkingOne
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/27/2018 at 11:05 PM, BigHonkingOne said:

What I did was give both rackets to the same person and then assign the district to Vito at the sit down. I remember Cassandra specifically saying stuff at the sit downs like, "By risking my men here, you've all but promised me this district." Then when I gave it to Vito she was very upset. If I remember right, after doing that three times, the mission to kill her popped up. Then I did it once to Burke before the mission to kill him popped up. I think Burke's only took one time because he was being shafted pretty much the whole time along with Cassandra. I had just Vito left pretty early. 

I’ve only got two districts and two underbosses left. I’m going to do this just to be safe as I wouldn’t want to do another full playthrough. If this is a viable strategy I would suggest the guide be updated to reflect it.