I got the mission trophies without issue

But after completing all challenges I didn't get Compulsive

This is honestly s fucking travesty

The games a fucking year old

There shouldn't be any glitches like this at all

Just makes the game seem half assed after they made us wait so long

And the game crashes loads too

Fuck Squeenix

I can only speculate why i didn't get the trophy, if it had something  to with picking up a new mission while another was active and completing the new mission before the former. Or maybe it had something to do with not wrapping up the Ancient Secrets side-mission before finishing the last MAIN mission

• 2 weeks later...

woman of the people dosent unlock for me, did all side missions , the last missions is to return the 9/9 tombs raided 

i got the 100% 

and the challenges trophy but i keep reloading the check point before handing in this mission to the quest giver dosent help, i even reinstalled the game didn't help, any 1 got any idea how to make it pop?

woman of the people dosent unlock for me, did all side missions , the last missions is to return the 9/9 tombs raided 

i got the 100% 

and the challenges trophy but i keep reloading the check point before handing in this mission to the quest giver dosent help, i even reinstalled the game didn't help, any 1 got any idea how to make it pop?

Had the same problem and nothing worked. Do speed run until Lost City, don't do 9 tombs as last mission ( it might be the real issue as most of us, who had glitch done it as last mission) and do only 1 mission at once ( it might be the issue as well). Make back up save before attempting to 1st mission. Took me around 6 hours to make it all. Good luck !

Edited by Mizdig_

Alright. I'm not sure if the latest patch made any difference or not but I managed to unlock the 3 glitched trophies (this was one of them) without any issues. Did Boba Yaga as soon as it unlocked, never had more than 1 mission active.

Pre-patch I was in the 'The Orrery' location, so it was very near the end of the game.

Sames here I just finish all 9 tombs and after this finish the last quest ( at most I got 2 tombs to inform about to the quest giver) And I think I was around the observatory when the patch was intalled. But I got most baba yaga done (except for the 100% treasure and documents part) before the patch without problems. So still we can assure the patch debug the "sometimes glitched trophies"