Trophy thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

Power Rangers? Mighty Morphin? Like the original?

Hell yes! I haven't heard of this game before, but I might have to give it a look. The original Power Rangers was my childhood.

Yeah, I do hope that the game is at least fun.  I mean that preview thing they have above the list on this sight seems like it's in an adorable fashion, but still, hard to say if it'll be good or not...

It's a shame they're all bronze for sure. Could've gotten rid of some of the filler ones like "Upgrade a technology in the Tech Tree." That's probably a freebie from the way it sounds. Why even have that and one for maxing everybody? Silly. And the multiple ones for killing x amount is silly. They could've given more than just bronze.

I adored Power Rangers growing up and this game looks so cool, I loved how they used the Rita voice clips from the show and then seeing Lord Z at the end was perfect. Boss battle look a little lame but the Zord looks like it might mix things up a little. Co-op trophies are a pain in the bum but I'll end up getting this as its Pwer Rangers :D

One thing makes me wonder as to which Ranger would actually be the best to use.  As in, perhaps the Pink Ranger and her bow at a distance, or the Red Ranger and his sword in close combat.

Cause the trophy for Rita's Tower could be a pain, depending on how tough the tower is.  So perhaps one Ranger would be suited for different play styles and could make certain parts easier?

Power Rangers? Mighty Morphin? Like the original?

My thoughts exactly...

Will definitely main Pink.. cause... (original) Kimberly  :wub:  The gameplay looks like like those old school beat em ups... 

For trophies... hmmm... is this the complete list? I find it strange that you will get a trophy for completing Chapter 1 but not completing all chapters... is this going to be episodic? Not a fan of MP trophies so I hope the MP trophy can be done in Co-op... 

My thoughts exactly...

Will definitely main Pink.. cause... (original) Kimberly  :wub:  The gameplay looks like like those old school beat em ups... 

For trophies... hmmm... is this the complete list? I find it strange that you will get a trophy for completing Chapter 1 but not completing all chapters... is this going to be episodic? Not a fan of MP trophies so I hope the MP trophy can be done in Co-op... 

Well, there is a trophy for defeating all bosses, so perhaps that means essentially finishing the game against whoever the final boss actually will be?

• Like 1