umbrella corps

uncharted

uncharted 2

uncharted 3

uncharted 4

On 6.3.2017 at 6:13 PM, Yomako01 said:

New Paint Park

New Paint Park is not eligible, it has no plat @Yomako01 @Winston

@minacher this list should contain 1 plat for every letter from A to Z... if you have more plats for 1 letter choose 1 game

I have a small info no update but i bought Zone of the Enders and Quest of Dungeons a few days ago so hopefully i'll complete the Latin Alphabet soon ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

...ok i choose

A: Adam Venture

B: Broken Sword 1

C:

D:Dead rising 2 off the records

E:

F: Full Throttle

G: Grim Fandango

H: Horizon 0 Dawn

I: infamous first light

J:

K:

L: Life is strange

M:Murdered soul suspect

N: NieR automata

O:

P: Prototype 2

Q

R: Resident evil revelations 2

S: Sherlock Holmes Crimes and punishments

T: Tomb Raider

U: Uncharted 2

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

New Paint Park is not eligible, it has no plat @Yomako01 @Winston

@minacher this list should contain 1 plat for every letter from A to Z... if you have more plats for 1 letter choose 1 game

I have a small info no update but i bought Zone of the Enders and Quest of Dungeons a few days ago so hopefully i'll complete the Latin Alphabet soon ?

Thanks, I didn't notice that. @Yomako01 I removed that game from your list so now you have 15/27 letters and you are still a Delta Collector

10 hours ago, minacher said:

...ok i choose

Hi, thanks for the time you took to make and submit your list. Unfortunately you don't meet the post requirement (50 posts on the forums). Just keep being active on the forums and once you reach 50 posts I'll be more than happy to add you. Happy Hunting :) 

Ok finally everything has been updated again. The OP was starting to get laggy so I had to put the Beta, Gamma and Delta ranks on different posts (luckily I saved a few when I created the thread). I also decided to add a little sign () besides the name of the players who achieved the Japanese Award to make them stick out. Happy trophy hunting to everyone ;) 

• Like 3

I finally got enought different letters so here's my list. So far I have 16 letters

#
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Bully
C
Dark Cloud
Everybody's gone to the Rapture
Far Cry 4
Grand Theft Auto III
Hitman Go
inFAMOUS Second Son
J
K
Lego Marvel's Avengers
Minecraft Story Mode
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
O
P
Q
Rocket League
Stories: The Path pf Destinies
Transistor
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered
V
Wolfenstein: The New Order
X
Y
Z

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Level up to Beta status! Updated list to include Kill Strain, only EIQZ remaining. ?

3D Dot Game Heroes

Adventures of Mana

Batman: Arkham City

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Darksiders II

E

Final Fantasy X HD

God of War II

Hotline Miami

I

Jak II

Kill Strain

LittleBigPlanet Karting

ModNation Racers

NieR

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Q

Remember Me

Splatterhouse

Trine

Unit 13

Venetica

World of Final Fantasy

X-Men: Destiny

Ys: Memories of Celceta

Z

Edited by mking_63
Formatting
  • Like 1

I have been thinking for a while in going for the Japanese award (specially, since I just got the 3 other games that I'm missing.. will get the J as soon as I finish Persona 5, the other 2 are more time consuming, since for Q I'm going With Quest Dungeon and for # I'm going with 3D dot Heroes..).

So my reason for this post, is to try to get some ideas of what would be a decent game to get the Japanese award.. a few notes:

- I have 0 knowledge of the language (well, written, voiced I recognize a few expressions, but that's it..). So, stuff to complex is probably out of my league unless there's a great guide for it..

- I prefer RPGs over all types of games, but as long as it's not a traditional sports game (racing is ok) or FPS, then it should be ok. I know that there's countless VN, but since I'm going out of my way to buy it, then at least I want it to be a good one.

- Preferibly something that's not available in English (othewise I would buy the English one and enjoy it more..).

- I was thinking in limiting the games to psn digital games as well as available to PS3/PS4 (since I wouldn't be able to play a JPN digital game on my main on Vita..).

PS: While thinking on this, I though of Tales of Vesperia, since it's the only Tales of with trophies not in English, and I knew that there were guides for non-Japanese readers to plat it, but then I saw that the title is actually in English.. this is probably the only game that I would go out of my way and actually buy a retail copy because of the game that it is and because isn't available on psn digitaly..

Thanks.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

On May 5, 2017 at 8:15 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

I have been thinking for a while in going for the Japanese award (specially, since I just got the 3 other games that I'm missing.. will get the J as soon as I finish Persona 5, the other 2 are more time consuming, since for Q I'm going With Quest Dungeon and for # I'm going with 3D dot Heroes..).

So my reason for this post, is to try to get some ideas of what would be a decent game to get the Japanese award.. a few notes:

- I have 0 knowledge of the language (well, written, voiced I recognize a few expressions, but that's it..). So, stuff to complex is probably out of my league unless there's a great guide for it..

- I prefer RPGs over all types of games, but as long as it's not a traditional sports game (racing is ok) or FPS, then it should be ok. I know that there's countless VN, but since I'm going out of my way to buy it, then at least I want it to be a good one.

- Preferibly something that's not available in English (othewise I would buy the English one and enjoy it more..).

- I was thinking in limiting the games to psn digital games as well as available to PS3/PS4 (since I wouldn't be able to play a JPN digital game on my main on Vita..).

PS: While thinking on this, I though of Tales of Vesperia, since it's the only Tales of with trophies not in English, and I knew that there were guides for non-Japanese readers to plat it, but then I saw that the title is actually in English.. this is probably the only game that I would go out of my way and actually buy a retail copy because of the game that it is and because isn't available on psn digitaly..

Thanks.

While it's available in English as well, the JP version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle is the best way to go about this as it's easy and cheap. Alternatively, there's a game on the JP PS Store for ¥1000 that has an easy plat as well as English subtitles. Can't recall the name off of my head, but the game tile has a snowy atmosphere and soft coloring and there's children in robes on the tile. It's technically sort of a VN, but since it has English subtitles and no text skip, you should be able to understand it.

Also, I have an E off of Eekeemoo or Enigmatis, so that can be added to my count.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

While it's available in English as well, the JP version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle is the best way to go about this as it's easy and cheap. Alternatively, there's a game on the JP PS Store for ¥1000 that has an easy plat as well as English subtitles. Can't recall the name off of my head, but the game tile has a snowy atmosphere and soft coloring and there's children in robes on the tile. It's technically sort of a VN, but since it has English subtitles and no text skip, you should be able to understand it.

Also, I have an E off of Eekeemoo or Enigmatis, so that can be added to my count.

He went for something a little more than easy =D

My beloved Shining Resonance :D

And since you are talking about a game someone recommended to you :awesome: 

It's Miko Gakkou Monogatari - Kaede Hen

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5458-巫女学校物語楓編/SatoshiOokami

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wdog-999 said:

I had searched a bit on my own and after finding something suitable to my requirements, I asked Satoshi for a final decision, as he said, I will go for Shining Resonance. There were a few easier games that I found interesting, but they are abailable in English, so I didn't gave them to much consideration when I saw this game's gameplay :)

16 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

He went for something a little more than easy =D

My beloved Shining Resonance :D

And since you are talking about a game someone recommended to you :awesome: 

It's Miko Gakkou Monogatari - Kaede Hen

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5458-巫女学校物語楓編/SatoshiOokami

Yup, hopefully saturday I will get someone to receive the game for me and will order it :)

(Now if I could find a cheap copy of Drakengard US version from someone that would ship to Europe.. the only cheap ones on ebay.com are either Japanese or from guys that only ship inside their country... Ya, I have been wanting to get the retail copy of this for ages, but will be hard..).

PS: I was to post only when I had an update, since I will want to change my P game after plat Peraona 5 and will have my J letter not much later (it's the Jojo's game that Wdog-999 was sugesting for my Japanese game :lol:).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Well, time for my update.. adding the J (kind of regret it, since I didn't liked it, but the only other option for me was Jak and I don't like those that much either..) and changing the P game from Persona 4 Golden to Persona 5..

I would also change my Z game, but I don't have Zero Time Dilemma plat yet..

Here's the updated list:

# - --
A - Alpha Protocol
B - Blur
C - Cross Edge
D - Disgaea 4
E - Ether One
F - Final Fantasy X
G - Gran Turismo 5
H - Hitman Absolution
I - inFamous
J - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
K - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
L - L.A. Noire
M - Mind Zero
N - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
O - Okami HD
P - Persona 5
Q - --
R - Rogue Galaxy
S - Star Ocean - The Last Hope - International -
T - Tales of Symphonia
U - Until Dawn
V - Valkyria Chronicles
W - Wipeout HD
X - XBLAZE Code: Embryo
Y - Ys: Memories of Celceta
Z - Zone of the Enders HD Edition

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

I finally reached 50 posts, so here is my humble list:

# -

A - Assassin's Creed II

B - Beyond: Two Souls

C - Corpse Party: Blood Drive

D - Dishonored 2

E - Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

F - Final Fantasy XIII-2

G - Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters

H - Heavy Rain

I - inFamous Second Son

J - Jazzpunk

K - Kung Fu Panda 2

L - Life is Strange

M - Mirror's Edge Catalyst

N - Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

O - Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

P - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Q -

R - Resident Evil Revelations 2

S - Samurai Warriors 4

T - The Evil Within

U - Until Dawn

V - Volume

W - WWE Legends Of WrestleMania

X -

Y - Yomawari: Night Alone

Z -

Maybe some of them will change (for example if I manage to get Persona 5 Platinum or Watch Dogs 1-2), but I'm satisfied with it at the moment. Zombi will probably be my Z game. No idea yet what to pick for the rest.

Edited by Jesaya815
  • Like 2

New update..

Just finished 3D dot Game Heroes, so only the Q to go :) (Quest of Dungeon is currently on my PS4, but I will only start it after plat Tekken 7/Project Cars and Deus Ex Mankind Divided, since I'm working on the 2 first ones and Deus Ex plat will be my 10000th trophy milestone). Also my copy of Shinning Resonance is currently stuck on customs, need to give order for the mail company bring it (since I don't have time to go there myself + I'm kind of far from the place...)

Posting the updated list here:

# - 3D dot Game Heroes
A - Alpha Protocol
B - Blur
C - Cross Edge
D - Disgaea 4
E - Ether One
F - Final Fantasy X
G - Gran Turismo 5
H - Hitman Absolution
I - inFamous
J - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
K - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
L - L.A. Noire
M - Mind Zero
N - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
O - Okami HD
P - Persona 5
Q - --
R - Rogue Galaxy
S - Star Ocean - The Last Hope - International -
T - Tales of Symphonia
U - Until Dawn
V - Valkyria Chronicles
W - Wipeout HD
X - XBLAZE Code: Embryo
Y - Ys: Memories of Celceta
Z - Zero Time Dilemma

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think i finally have enough posts to join in so yay!

Aragami

Batman: Return To Arkham - Arkham Asylum

Catlateral Damage

Dishonored 2

Enigmatis: The Ghosts Of Maple Creek

Foul Play

Guacamelee!

Horizon Zero Dawn

Infamous: First Light

Jazzpunk

Knee Deep

Late Shift

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Nubla

Orc Slayer

P

Q

R

Severed

The Sexy Brutale

U

Volume

W

X

Y

Z

Seems like I have to start playing games that start with the latter half of the alphabet xD

I should be qualified for Delta Collector woo! 

Edited by RingUnlimited
  • Like 1

Here's my Beta Collector list:

1000 Top Rated

Apotheon

Broken Age

Colour Guardians

Dungeons 2

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

FlatOut 4

Gauntlet

Her Majesty's SPIFFING

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Jazzpunk

Kung Fu Panda 2

LEGO MARVEL's Avengers

Mortal Kombat X

Need for Speed: Rivals

Orc Slayer

Peggle 2
Q
Rocket League
Super Time Force Ultra
Table Top Racing: World Tour
Until Dawn
Virginia
Wheels of Aurelia
X-Men: Destiny
Yesterday Origins
Zombie Army Trilogy

I also platinumed 巫女学校物語~楓編, which should award me Japanese Lover.

Hopefully I'll be able to complete a game for # and Q soon.

Edit: I managed to get platinum for #. Now Q is the only letter left.

Edited by AvengedEvil
Update
  • Like 1

Dear topic creator

You can now update my stats, please!

I've finally got my # platinum as of recently, like 20minutes ago haha

1000 Top Rated

This completes my requirments for having the entire alphabet, and at Least one platinum in a game starting numerically..and I'm not sure if it matters but I have a 4 different region plats, NA, EU, HK and Asia!

Cheers!

Like I said idk if it matters but below is what I have for multiple regions)

(Sound Shapes for NA, HK, Asia and EU)

(Orc Slayer for NA and EU)

(Jazzpunk for NA and EU)

(Nubla for NA and EU)

• Like 3

ON THE USA PSN THERE'S "1000 TOP RATED" ON SALE FOR 0.98$. IT'S A REALLY EASY GAME. WHOEVER NEED A # PLATINUM SHOULD BUY IT IN MY OPINION. HAPPY TROPHY HUNTING GUYS <3

On 15/5/2017 at 1:26 AM, MarcooW96 said:

My list:

[...]

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING

1- No hacked/flagged games on your account. This is a clean Club.
2- You need to have at least 15/27 letters in your profile to join the Club. How to decide the games:
- 100% games (games without a platinum) do not count for the AZ Collection.
- I use the PSNP games list to decide the letter of a game which means that The Walking Dead, for example, is a T game instead of a W. You can see the full list on the useful links.
- If you have 2 or more games with one letter you must decide which one you want to be showcased on the OP.
- You also need a # game (a game like 007 Legends) to get the AZ Platinum Collection to 100%.
- Games with Japanese titles are only eligible for the special award.
3- You need at least 50 posts on the forums. This is done to make sure you won't post once and then never come back.

On 14/5/2017 at 9:55 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

@Winston pls change my entry for P to Project Cars 1f60d.png

Congrats, I just updated it <3

Edited by Winston