A-Z Platinum Club

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Winston said:

BIG DICK IS BACK IN TOWN

Seriously tho. I've been really busy in the past few months, new house, work and all those boring duties.. I'm currently moving all the leaderbords to a Google Sheet that I will share with you in the next days. I truly thanks everyone who has posted their amazing lists even if I wasn't here to update. All you effort ain't lost boys. Actually I need someone who knows Google Sheet to help me figure out a few things. Feel free to send me a PM if you can help. As always nice trophy hunting and have a nice day :)

Party time!!

• Like 1

Very cool that we have an update now. And some stats also like how many times a single letter was achieved among the participants ? i laughed big when i saw the titles starting with Q are one of two games mostly ?

I saw one mistake among the games on my list: for H it's Helldivers, there's an R inside that's wrong. Although i like the idea of Helldrivers ??

Aside from that pls add Just Cause 3 instead of Jak 2...

I'm working on more UR Plats for that list ?

And one question @Winston : on your new sheet there is an % symbol marking the amount of games each person has completed? Shouldn't that be # instead?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Winston said:

I finally released the link to a Google Sheet page with all the leaderboards. This took me alot of time to copy and paste each list. Surely there are mistakes/ missing profiles and I will fix everything as I find them. Please check your list and report any error. After a long year the thread has been finally updated.. Enjoy ;) 

Thanks for the update and all the hard work! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I saw one mistake among the games on my list: for H it's Helldivers, there's an R inside that's wrong. Although i like the idea of Helldrivers 1f600.png1f601.png

Aside from that pls add Just Cause 3 instead of Jak 2...

Updated

And one question @Winston : on your new sheet there is an % symbol marking the amount of games each person has completed? Shouldn't that be # instead?

Yes, didnt use it at first because # was already taken in the numbered plats column.. I just changed # with 0-9 and % with #. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Very cool that we have an update now. And some stats also like how many times a single letter was achieved among the participants 1f60a.png i laughed big when i saw the titles starting with Q are one of two games mostly 1f602.png

Say thanks to google sheets coding. Its all automated.. As I add a player/game everything automatically updates..

32 minutes ago, JungleCat20 said:

Thanks for the update and all the hard work! 1f44d.png

Thanks to you and everyone who kept supporting the thread even when I was desaparecido. ?

• Like 2

I want to join this (I currently have 20/27, including a number)! I do have one question regarding the list, since I didn't happen to see it under rules and regulations. If I were to submit a list, and have a platinum for a letter (let's say P). I have a game completed for that letter for the sake of the list. In the future, if I were to plat another game with that same P letter and want it updated in my platinum list, would I be able to? Or once I make a submission for my initial list, is the P game going to stay the same? Any feedback would be great!

2 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

I want to join this (I currently have 20/27, including a number)! I do have one question regarding the list, since I didn't happen to see it under rules and regulations. If I were to submit a list, and have a platinum for a letter (let's say P). I have a game completed for that letter for the sake of the list. In the future, if I were to plat another game with that same P letter and want it updated in my platinum list, would I be able to? Or once I make a submission for my initial list, is the P game going to stay the same? Any feedback would be great!

If, for any reason, you want to update/ change a letter just post an update telling me about your changes and I will update your list. :)

Since it's a FAQ i will add a few likes about this. Thanks for asking!

15 minutes ago, Winston said:

If, for any reason, you want to update/ change a letter just post an update telling me about your changes and I will update your list. :)

Since it's a FAQ i will add a few likes about this. Thanks for asking!

Awesome thanks so much for the response! Here's my list of plats covering 20/27 letters:

# - 36 Fragments Of Midnight
A - Assassin's Creed II
B - Battlefield 1
C - Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
D - Drowning
E - Energy Balance
F - FIFA 15
G - Grand Theft Auto V
H - Horizon Zero Dawn
I - inFamous Second Son
J - 
K - 
L - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
M - Metal Slug Anthology
N - Nightmares From The Deep: The Cursed Heart
O - Onrush
P - Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness
Q - 
R - Rocket League
S - Spyro The Dragon
T - The Little Acre
U - Undertale
V - 
W - Wheels Of Aurelia
X - 
Y - 
Z - 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 3:38 PM, Winston said:

BIG DICK IS BACK IN TOWN

Seriously tho. I've been really busy in the past few months, new house, work and all those boring duties.. I'm currently moving all the leaderbords to a Google Sheet that I will share with you in the next days. I truly thanks everyone who has posted their amazing lists even if I wasn't here to update. All you effort ain't lost boys. Actually I need someone who knows Google Sheet to help me figure out a few things. Feel free to send me a PM if you can help. As always nice trophy hunting and have a nice day :)

It's so awesome to see that you're back and updating again, even after all this time! It's so great to see things like these make a proper revival.

Have you considered adding another tier for people that have gathered an Ultra Rare plat for every letter? That seems to be a popular thing to do on this thread, so it might be fun to add.

• Like 1

Just had a look  through my list and there's a typo for the R (Rack N Ruin) and S (Super Meat Boy) games @Winston Also thanks for updating. I'm sure it took a long time to make the spreadsheet!

@SpaceCoresDad I don't think anyone has finished the full alphabet with all ultra rare plats yet. A new tier would be nice though as I know a few people are working on getting it done, myself included. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

Just had a look  through my list and there's a typo for the R (Rack N Ruin) and S (Super Meat Boy) games @Winston Also thanks for updating. I'm sure it took a long time to make the spreadsheet!

@SpaceCoresDad I don't think anyone has finished the full alphabet with all ultra rare plats yet. A new tier would be nice though as I know a few people are working on getting it done, myself included. 

You don't think anyone has done it yet?

I remember about a year ago I was looking through people who platted Quantum Theory and couldn't find any that had done it all yet (if you don't have QT you can't have platted the UR Alphabet).

Also @Winston can we get a tier for people who plat the alphabet in 1 day...I believe eventually someone will be able to do it :ninja:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

You don't think anyone has done it yet?

I remember about a year ago I was looking through people who platted Quantum Theory and couldn't find any that had done it all yet (if you don't have QT you can't have platted the UR Alphabet).

Also @Winston can we get a tier for people who plat the alphabet in 1 day...I believe eventually someone will be able to do it :ninja:

Nobody who is on this thread at least. Someone might have done it in general, but I don't think they have anyways. In my previous comment however, I was talking specifically of people who are listed in the spreadsheet on this thread. 

6 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

It's so awesome to see that you're back and updating again, even after all this time! It's so great to see things like these make a proper revival.

Have you considered adding another tier for people that have gathered an Ultra Rare plat for every letter? That seems to be a popular thing to do on this thread, so it might be fun to add.

3 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Thanks guys, yeah it took some time to write everything but i'm happy with the final result so I guess it was worth it!

As for the second part of your posts.. Well imma tell y'all a story..

Back in the days (2016 damn!) me and @VeldinX were working on the banner and tier images.. I asked him to create 4 tier with the four trophies available.. Well he did the job perfectly but for some reasons he decided to create "Epsilon". I always wanted to use it but never knew how.. In this days while working on my spreadsheet I saw many updates of some of you trying to achieve a full UR alphabet and decided to create a new tier in this days.. Well you guys asked the right question in the right moment! 

JIWNzzG.png  :hidden: Epsilon :hidden: JIWNzzG.png

The new Tier will be "Epsilon" but we need to decide together the requirements.

I see two options (any other idea is welcome)

1. Epsilon: earn a UR platinum for every letter of the Alphabet and #
  2. Epsilon: earn a UR platinum for every letter, # and for a Japanese titled game.

The second is of course harder but not impossible. For some players it might be a problem to create a japanese profile or even play a japanese game since often they don't have english subtitles.. Let me know your thoughts..

Edited by Winston
  • Like 3

I would say the second option, since after all, that's the option that includes everything. 

I still need to go back to this to finely get my Q plat, that will likely be Q.U.B.E 2, since I never feel like continuing Quest of Dungeon.. 

And I will unlikely ever finish the UR alphabet, since I don't play shooters and currently there's no other option for an UR Q game.. Said that, I may revise my selected games to include as many UR as I can.. 

And good to see you back and this thread back to action! 

On a side note, back then we also talked about plat the full alphabet with platinum names, back then it was impossible (I think we were missing a Q, but now there are 2 games with a Q named plat, even though 1 of those is glitched and impossible to get.. Sadly it's the one that I would be more interested in playing.. ). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

23 minutes ago, Winston said:

Thanks guys, yeah it took some time to write everything but i'm happy with the final result so I guess it was worth it!

As for the second part of your posts.. Well imma tell y'all a story..

Back in the days (2016 damn!) me and @VeldinX were working on the banner and tier images.. I asked him to create 4 tier with the four trophies available.. Well he did the job perfectly but for some reasons he decided to create "Epsilon". I always wanted to use it but never knew how.. In this days while working on my spreadsheet I saw many updates of some of you trying to achieve a full UR alphabet and decided to create a new tier in this days.. Well you guys asked the right question in the right moment! 

2. Epsilon: earn a UR platinum for every letter, # and for a Japanese titled game.

The second is of course harder but not impossible. For some players it might be a problem to create a japanese profile or even play a japanese game since often they don't have english subtitles.. Let me know your thoughts..

Since a Japanese game is part of the main requirements, it makes sense that it should be part of the UR requirements too. Even if I would personally prefer that it wasn't lol. I'll need to think of a decent UR Japanese name game. Also seeing another tier available will give me additional motivation to finish off my X game to complete the UR plat (minus Japanese game)

26 minutes ago, Winston said:

If you could, it might be fun to do a little bit of both. Have Epsilon just be for every letter of the alphabet and #, but if you get an Ultra Rare Japanese game, instead of the red symbol, it could be gold or something? It'd be lame to leave some people out of a category just because of language issues, so this would be a way to reward those who are able to go that extra mile while still being inclusive.

Ok.. So, my revised updated including as many UR as possible.. UR plats marked by bold

# - 3D dot Game Heroes

A - Alpha Protocol

B - Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

C - Cross Edge

D - Disgaea 4

E - Ether One

F - F1 Race Stars

G - Gran Turismo 5

H - Hardware Rivals..

I - Injustice 2

J - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle 

K - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

L - LittleBigPlanet

M - Mind Zero

N - Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed 

O - Overlord II

P - Pupperteer

Q - ...

R - Red Dead Redemption

S - Star Ocean - The Last Hope - International 

T - Tales of Symphonia

U - Until Dawn

V - Valkyria Chronicles 

W - Wipeout HD

X - XBLAZE Code Embryo 

Y - Ys: Memories of Celceta

Z - Zone of the Enders HD Edition 

Japanese - シャイニング・レゾナンス

So, still at the same 26/27 for the base alphabet, but since last time I got 1 more letter covered for the UR alphabet, with Injustice 2, putting me at 18/27..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Winston said:

Actually I would want to mention that creating a Japanese profile isn't necessary to play Japanese games.  I personally import physical games and since all the consoles are region free it works. You can still get essential updates for a Japanese game played on a non-Japanese profile.  Outside of language barrier two hurdles really are the fact that Japanese games are more expensive as far as base cost (plus shipping a physical game is pricey and/or time consuming), though used games can cut the costs down if you try places like eBay.

But I'd agree that it may be better to have something like a golden Japanese character to denote a UR Japanese game.  If you want to do levels, maybe level 1 is player has earned at least 50% of the alphabet as UR plats, so 14+ UR plats of different letters and then the second is completing it.  Those levels at least would recognize those seriously going after the UR alphabet along with those who have finished it.

On 2/23/2019 at 6:15 PM, dmland12 said:

Just an update.  I've added three letters (#,K,W) since my last post and I'm now at 23.  Beta Collector!  :)

It's awesome to see this getting updated again.  Since it is, I should post my current list.  I've added three more letters (C, X, Y) since my last post, so I'm at 26 now...  So close.  I just need V.

2064: Read Only Memories
Armello
Bioshock Infinite
Cities: Skylines
Downwell
Ether One
Fallout 4
God of War
Hand of Fate
I Am Bread
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Console Edition
Knack
Lone Survivor
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
No Man's Sky
OlliOlli2
Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Quest of Dungeons
Rogue Legacy
Super Meat Boy
The Banner Saga
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered
V
Way of the Passive Fist
Xenon Valkyrie+
Yakuza Kiwami
Zombi

I also did a check to see how many letters I have covered by UR plats and it's 20.  I'm missing #,K,Q,U,V,W,X.  I doubt I'll be trying to complete it that way anytime soon, although perhaps if there's more options in the future...  I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

• Like 1