A-Z Platinum Club

Hi, I would like to submit my list! I currently have 20 letters!
#
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Bioshock
C
Darksiders
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
inFamous
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Killzone 3
LittleBigPlanet
ModNation Racers
N
Onrush
P
Q
Resident Evil 5
SSX
The Saboteur
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Virtua Tennis 4
Wolfenstein
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Y
Z

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, Winston said:

JIWNzzG.png Epsilon Master! You achieved a UR platinum for each of the 27 letters.

Since day one Japanese games and the alphabet had different prizes. Merging them might create confusion. Therefore UR Japanese games will get a on the spreadsheet.

:hidden: Epsilon has been added to the Main Post.

• Like 3

OOOOOO....yep, I'm up for this!!

A. AER

B. Batman (Telltale)

C. Conan Exiles

D. Day of the Tentacle

E. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

F. 

G. Grim Fandango Remastered

H.

I. Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom

J. Jack n Jill DX

K.

L. Life is Strange

M. Murdered: Soul Suspect

N. Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

O. One Word by Powgi

P. Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Q. 

R. Rime

S. South Park: The Stick of Truth

T. Tales from the Borderlands

U. Until Dawn

V. 

W.

X. Xblaze Lost: Memories

Y. Yoku's Island Express

Z. 

• Like 3

So I am still working on platting the Ultra Rare Alphabet so I decided to update my list with what I have done.

I know Axiom Verge is technically not platted yet...but it is part of my Alpha Plat Rain so all I have to do is jump up and the plat is mine (that will fill in the last bit of map I am missing).

I also made good progress on Quantum Theory and Hot Shots Golf this weekend.

3D Dot Game Heroes (UR)
Axiom Verge (UR)
Buzz!: Quiz World (UR)
Create (UR)
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
(UR)
EyePet (UR)
Fairy Tale Fights (UR)
Grand Kingdom (UR)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
Injustice 2 (UR)
Just Cause 3 (UR)
Katamari Forever
Lone Survivor (UR)
Mortal Kombat (UR)
NBA Jam (UR)
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD (UR)
Puppeteer (UR)
Quantum of Solace
Resistance 2 (UR)
Star Ocean The Last Hope (UR)
Transformers: War for Cybertron (UR)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Velocity 2x (UR)
Where the Wild Things Are
X-Men Destiny
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Zombie Driver

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

On 12/11/2019 at 5:05 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

I know Axiom Verge is technically not platted yet...but it is part of my Alpha Plat Rain so all I have to do is jump up and the plat is mine (that will fill in the last bit of map I am missing).

Axiom Verge (UR)

I know it's an easy task and you'll 100% get the plat for the plat rain day but since I don't want to create such episodes, sorry but I'll add it once it's truly earned alongside the others.

BTW, good luck with your Project!

(Of course every other letter has been updated)

Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Winston said:

I know it's an easy task and you'll 100% get the plat for the plat rain day but since I don't want to create such episodes, sorry but I'll add it once it's truly earned alongside the others.

BTW, good luck with your Project!

(Of course every other letter has been updated)

Thanks, hopefully i can finish soon

• Like 1

Just looked through the spreadsheet and noticed it has me listed as my old PSN ID woop94

Edit:

Here's my fully updated list with URs

#.
A. Apotheon
B. Broken Age
C. Call of Duty: Ghosts (UR)
D. Drawn to Death (UR)
E. Ether One
F. Final Horizon
G. Guitar Hero Live (UR)
H.
I. InFamous
J.
K. Killing Floor 2
L. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
M. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
N.
O. Onrush
P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Q.
R. Rocket League
S. Samurai Warriors 4 (UR)
T. The Lord of the Rings Conquest (UR)
U. Until Dawn
V. Velocity 2x (UR)
W. WipEout HD (UR)
X. X-Men Destiny
Y.
Z.

Edited by OmegaFenron
  • Like 1

Updating my list again, now I have 26 letters. Only have X left to do.

#36 Fragments of Midnight
Assassin's Creed II
Birthdays the Beginning
Claire
Dream Daddy
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
Fe
Goat Simulator
Human Fall Flat
inFamous
Jazzpunk
Knee Deep
Life is Strange
Minecraft
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Oxenfree
Portal 2
Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past
Rime
South Park: The Stick of Truth
The Last Guardian
Unholy Heights
Virginia
Waking Violet
X
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
Zeroptian Invasion

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/4/2019 at 8:48 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

On a side note, back then we also talked about plat the full alphabet with platinum names, back then it was impossible (I think we were missing a Q, but now there are 2 games with a Q named plat, even though 1 of those is glitched and impossible to get.. Sadly it's the one that I would be more interested in playing.. ). 

Han if you are talking about using the Platinum title for full alphabet like Darksiders' Platinum (BFA) would give you an entry in the letter 'B', then I am actually putting something together for that particular event. However, if you want to collaborate on it together, I wouldn't say no. I am hoping to it together soon and posted online. My main drawback right now is I don't have any artwork but my launch without. PM me if you have any ideas or would like to work together, I will also give you more details there too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Han if you are talking about using the Platinum title for full alphabet like Darksiders' Platinum (BFA) would give you an entry in the letter 'B', then I am actually putting something together for that particular event. However, if you want to collaborate on it together, I wouldn't say no. I am hoping to it together soon and posted online. My main drawback right now is I don't have any artwork but my launch without. PM me if you have any ideas or would like to work together, I will also give you more details there too.

Yes, that's what I was talking about (I actually bought Super Robot Wars a few weeks ago because of this + it's a steelbook and currently stuck at the customs.. Need to take care of that paperwork). 

I will message you, but I don't really know how I could be of help (I don't have much free time nowadays and I suck at artwork..). Still, I'm interested in the idea, and will try to help, even if it's just a little. 

As for the starting without artwork, it's ok, I think that some of the resident artists wouldn't mind doing the art if you have an idea of what you want it to be. 

• Like 2

just a quick update to my list, still haven't got that elusive Y platinum yet but only 3 titles now that i need an UR plat for including Y.

Ex Troopers  (JP)

7 Days to Die 
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Blur
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Drawn To Death
Evolve
Free Realms
Grand Theft Auto 4
Helldivers
Il Sturmovik: Birds of Prey 
Just Cause 2
Kane And Lynch 2: Dog Days 
Little Big Planet Vita 
Magicka 2
Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Payday The Heist
Quantum Theory
Ruse
Starhawk
Twisted Metal
Under Siege
Vostok Inc
Warhammer End Times Vermintide
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Y
Zombi

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

I just got my 19th Letter!!! I am now a Gamma Collector!!!!! I also made some minor changes to my list but not as important! Plus I just purchased a 'K' Letter game and have a 'W' one in the wings. I am coming for you Beta Collector status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Platted Xcom: Enemy Unknown just now, which means that I've now finished the UR alphabet. As far as I'm aware I'm the first one to do this. :D I'll still follow the thread as it's fun to see other people's progress and I'll probably change out games if I plat rarer or more fun ones. Otherwise I'm basically done with this thread I think. It was a fun journey, good luck to others aiming to finish their UR alphabets. ;)

Congrats! 

You are the very first player to achieve the Epsilon Master status!

You now have the rights to brag about it on the net! ?

Technically you could go for the Japanese awards if you wanted a last challenge :)

• Like 2

On 1/19/2020 at 0:10 PM, zajac9999 said:

Platted Xcom: Enemy Unknown just now, which means that I've now finished the UR alphabet. As far as I'm aware I'm the first one to do this. :D I'll still follow the thread as it's fun to see other people's progress and I'll probably change out games if I plat rarer or more fun ones. Otherwise, I'm basically done with this thread I think. It was a fun journey, good luck to others aiming to finish their UR alphabets. ;)

WOW!! Congrats! Really great and I strive to join you!

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
  • Like 2

On 1/20/2020 at 9:45 AM, Winston said:

Congrats! 

You are the very first player to achieve the Epsilon Master status!

You now have the rights to brag about it on the net! 1f60f.png

Technically you could go for the Japanese awards if you wanted a last challenge :)

Thanks. :D I guess at some stage I'll do that. I'll need to research some potential UR Japan only games lol. I don't have any idea of the games I could do. I'm just too lazy to check at the moment haha

7 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

WOW!! Congrats! Really great and I strive to join you!

Thanks man, how many more letters do you need? :)

• Like 1

Platted Xcom: Enemy Unknown just now, which means that I've now finished the UR alphabet. As far as I'm aware I'm the first one to do this. :D I'll still follow the thread as it's fun to see other people's progress and I'll probably change out games if I plat rarer or more fun ones. Otherwise I'm basically done with this thread I think. It was a fun journey, good luck to others aiming to finish their UR alphabets. ;)

# 3D Dot Game Heroes (UR)
Arcana Heart 3 (UR)
Bound (UR)
Chariot (UR)
Downwell (UR)
Enter the Gungeon (UR)
Flame Over (UR)
Geometry Wars 3 (UR)
Hand of Fate (UR)
I am Bread (UR)
Jamestown+ (UR)
Knights Contract (UR)
Lost Planet 2 (UR)
Mamorukun Curse! (UR)
N++ (UR)
Olli Olli 2 (UR)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (UR)
Quantum Theory (UR)
Rack N Ruin (UR)
Super Meat Boy (UR)
The Bit.Trip (UR)
UFC 2009 (UR)
Velocity 2X (UR)
Worms Battlegrounds (UR)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (UR)
Yakuza 0 (UR)
Ziggurat (UR)

the second I saw your name appear next to this thread I knew what was being announced :highfive:

That is awesome and means I need to get my ass in gear and get those 7 letters done.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Thanks man, how many more letters do you need? :)

I have 19 Letters but only 8 Ultra Rare Platinums. I actually have a 9th but it shares a letter. I didn't even try to get a single Platinum because it was UR, got them all for various other reasons. I was shocked when I learned I had so many.

• Like 2

If only I was more of a post writer than a post reader, I would put my list here for my Epsilon Master award ?. But the journey is what was worth it, and I discovered some great games I really enjoyed looking for uncanny UR plats in uncommon letters.

Congrats to all who walk that path and especially @zajac9999 ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lothym said:

If only I was more of a post writer than a post reader, I would put my list here for my Epsilon Master award 1f62c.png. But the journey is what was worth it, and I discovered some great games I really enjoyed looking for uncanny UR plats in uncommon letters.

Congrats to all who walk that path and especially @zajac9999 1f44f.png

Nice, you should post your list also. Doesn't take long. :) Although I think you're missing an X plat, unless I overlooked it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zajac9999 said:

Nice, you should post your list also. Doesn't take long. :) Although I think you're missing an X plat, unless I overlooked it.

You are right. Even If I'm below 50 posts right now, I might get there just by exchanging thoughts here and get full legit by then. Should have done so when I completed the alphabet 4 years ago ? and hope @Winston let's me going meanwhile ?.

And you are double right, X-morph: defense has gone up to 5.07% since I earned it, so the hunt continues ? I will make a clean actualized list when I get the chance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lothym said:

You are right. Even If I'm below 50 posts right now, I might get there just by exchanging thoughts here and get full legit by then. Should have done so when I completed the alphabet 4 years ago 1f604.png and hope @Winston let's me going meanwhile 1f609.png.

And you are double right, X-morph: defense has gone up to 5.07% since I earned it, so the hunt continues 1f60e.png I will make a clean actualized list when I get the chance.

The only letter I'm potentially at risk of 'losing' is K and Knight's Contract which is at 4.58% at the moment. All the others are low enough that I'm confident they would never leave UR. Enter the Gungeon might do one day, but I have a couple of EDF plats that are around the 1% mark.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

The only letter I'm potentially at risk of 'losing' is K and Knight's Contract which is at 4.58% at the moment. All the others are low enough that I'm confident they would never leave UR. Enter the Gungeon might do one day, but I have a couple of EDF plats that are around the 1% mark.

Rarities come and go...

I will probably have to go for Xeno Crisis or Xenoraptor for the X UR. ?

With already one impossible game on my profile (Lovecraft Untold stories) I'm not scared of 0% plats anymore! ?

And I didn't check in a while, but the Q catalogue hasn't really been offering more choice of plats on PS4. Come on devs, we want more Q titled games!!! ?

• Like 1