WipEout HD
X
Yakuza 3
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition

I can add GTA5, Vanquish soon ^_^

On a longer way FFXIII

For the rest I have to look for great games

Edited by Dennis-nine-five

You're buying yours in November? I'm buying mine in June!

Sweet, we'll be close together! Yeah, with my phone contract up in 2 weeks I'll get a free upgrade so I can trade in my old phones into GameStop for about 140-160$, I'll take that credit, and with Christmas and Birthday savings, Next Black Friday the PS4 Vanilla will be like 225-250$ and With my trade-in credit and gift money, it's practically a free PS4. Well worth the wait haha. Also, I'll have another year of PS+ games "purchased" for it.

This sounds like fun. I'd like to join. :)

#
Adventures of Mana
Binary Domain
Catherine
Dark Souls
E-
Final Fantasy X HD
Gravity Rush
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
infamous
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
K-
Lost Dimension
Mass Effect 2
N-
Okami
Persona 4 Golden
Q-
Resident Evil
Steins;Gate
Tales of Xillia 2
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Vanquish
Wolfenstein: The New Order
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Yakuza 3
Zero Time Dilemma

I actually have more than I thought I did with 22/27. I've already got some ideas for some of the letters, and I'm hoping the Vita version of 999 will solve my number problem. Like a lot of you though, Q seems to be quite problematic. -_-

Edited by Undead Wolf

Just leaving this here as a message

Whoa, WHOA! Now this is worth a report, making threats and promoting prinny abuse dood

really need that 999 Vita port now, by the way. I don't want to play any of the current # games. :P

Really? I've heard 3D Dot Game Heroes  is pretty good, that is what I'm planning to do for the # plat but I can't seem to find a damn copy locally though dood :shakefist:

• Like 3

Whoa, WHOA! Now this is worth a report, making threats and promoting prinny abuse dood

Really? I've heard 3D Dot Game Heroes  is pretty good, that is what I'm planning to do for the # plat but I can't seem to find a damn copy locally though dood :shakefist:

Just saying...it has happened before

34e6tlt_th.jpg

But you said something nice about 3D Dot so I will let it go :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

really need that 999 Vita port now, by the way. I don't want to play any of the current # games. :P

inb4 it's 'Zero Escape: 999' xDDD

Nah, since it's going to be 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors it's going to be usable for the # category =D

But the Q is definitely going to be a pain... no Japanese trophy lists starting with kyu/kui :/

From just glancing at the list, I didn't see anything i really wanted to play. Anything above a 5/10 on the difficulty scale tends to scare me off, too. :/ 3D Dot Game Heroes is listed as a 7.5/10 on pst.org, and a 7/10 here. I had all my letters planned out; Quantum of Solace and Xblaze(not really because it's easy. I just like Visual Novels, and have always been interested in trying Blazblue out. Have one of those on the Vita, that I really should start). But now this # thing.. Again, why Winston!?  :shakefist:

inb4 it's 'Zero Escape: 999' xDDD

Nah, since it's going to be 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors it's going to be usable for the # category =D

xD I really hope not. I'd still buy, play, and Plat it regardless, though. ^^

I'll join up.

# - N/A

Amnesia: Memories

Band Hero

Criminal Girls: Invite Only

DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE

E - N/A

Fate/stay night [Realta Nua]

Gemini: Heroes Reborn

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Instant Artist

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

K - N/A

LOVELY QUEST Unlimited

MIRACLE GIRLS FESTIVAL

Neptune Re;Birth1

Orc Slayer

PUNCHLINE

Q - N/A

RESOGUN

Smart As

Taco Master

Ultra Dimension NeptuneV

Virtue's Last Reward

Where the Wild Things Are

XBLAZE LOST : MEMORIES

Y - N/A

Zero Time Dilemma

22/27 (Missing #, E, K, Q, and Y)

I have a question: if a game name starts with an English letter or a number, but there is Japanese later in the name, does it still count?

Also, I'm gonna say no on the poll. A VN came out recently that fits the # requirement (7'Scarlet), so if the point is to make it easier, then it's just redundant now since anyone who wants an easy # plat can import that.

Edited by Asuna Kagurazaka

I'm having the same problem... or better, I did found 1, but for €45, is a bit to much..

Damn......A couple of my local stores have the option to buy it online and the most I've seen it for was $11.99, sadly I don't online shop anymore due to thw numerous terrible experiences I've had getting stuff shipped to me. May have to suck it up and try to get this then hope and pray that UPS has finally gotten their shit together dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

I added a pool regarding Japanese games. I'll wait 2-3 days and then i'll proceed according to the results. If you have any other suggestion be sure to post it!

I'm voting no because I stand by my opinion that they should count normally like Latin lettered games. 

I have a question: if a game name starts with an English letter or a number, but there is Japanese later in the name, does it still count?

Also, I'm gonna say no on the poll. A VN came out recently that fits the # requirement (7'Scarlet), so if the point is to make it easier, then it's just redundant now since anyone who wants an easy # plat can import that.

Lol, that was my first choice before I realized I could just wait for 999 :D

Damn......A couple of my local stores have the option to buy it online and the most I've seen it for was $11.99, sadly I don't online shop anymore due to thw numerous terrible experiences I've had getting stuff shipped to me. May have to suck it up and try to get this then hope and pray that UPS has finally gotten their shit together dood

What about eBay?

Yes it is all about the first letter on the trophy list title.

The point isn't to make it easier. I'm just trying to add JP games for all of the Japanese lovers.

Here's my list.

#: 

A: ANARCHY REIGNS

B: BAYONETTA

C: Crysis 3

D : Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

E:  

F: Fairy Fencer F

G: GRAVITY RUSH

H: Hotline Miami

I: inFAMOUS 2

J: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

K: KILLER IS DEAD

L: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

M: MURAMASA REBIRTH

N: NO MORE HEROES HEROES' PARADISE

O: Overwatch: Origins Edition

P: PAYDAY 2

Q: 

R: Remember Me

S: Soul Sacrifice Delta

T: Tales of Xillia

U: UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late

V: VANQUISH

W: 

X: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Y: 

Z: Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition

I just need #, E, Q, W, and Y.  I'm not sure what # and Q will be, but E will be ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West, W will be Watch_Dogs, and Y will be YAKUZA 4 or 5

Edited by soultaker655