A-Z Platinum Club

56 minutes ago, UK-Danny-93 said:

My PS3 won't read discs anymore so I'll have to pick something else anyway. Interesting to know though.

Anyone played '101 Ways to Die'? Looks a likely candidate.

I use 101 Ways to Die for my # plat... it wasn't that bad. There's a couple tricky levels, but youtube has video help out there... I'd recommend it!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

Kinda became a bit interested in this again recently and figured I may as well go back to trying to finish it off. 

# 3D Dot Game Heroes (UR)
Axiom Verge (UR)
Bound (UR)
Chariot (UR)
Downwell (UR)
Enter the Gungeon (UR)
Flame Over (UR)
Geometry Wars 3 (UR)
Hand of Fate (UR)
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (UR)
Jamestown+ (UR)
Killzone 3
La Mulana EX (UR)
Mamorukun Curse! (UR)
N++ (UR)
Olli Olli 2 (UR)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (UR)
Q
Rack N Ruin (UR)
Surgeon Simulator (UR)
The Bit.Trip (UR)
UFC 2009 (UR)
Velocity 2X (UR)
Worms Battlegrounds (UR)
X Blades
Y
Z

Quick update to my list, changed B and U to UR plats, now I need K, Q, X, Y and Z to have a full list of UR plats. Most troublesome one will probably be K for me personally I think. 

Didn't know this additional about why US is easier, just the minigame stuff. That being said, EU version isn't so difficult anyways. Game is great though for sure, well worth a play! Also regarding UFC 2009 I can attest to the game not being too bad to complete. Also if you have VR I think Until Dawn: Rush of Blood should count for the letter U as an UR plat.

Hopefully you will have that Q platinum soon :D

Also no VR :( I just need to find someone to boost UFC with. I am hoping to convince someone else in the group to get it as it is like 5$ now.  You wouldn't have it with you in Japan still would you ?

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Ohhhh...I was unaware of that. I don't think I've even seen an EU copy on ebay. It's always like 90% Japanese and 10% NA. EU must have had an even smaller release than we did.

Yeah I would assume that the EU release would be the smallest. It is weird that only NA got the patch but that is the way it goes :). 

Even with the patch the 2nd race is still really tough. My best time was still 3 seconds off the time needed to plat the Eu/Asia version.

9 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Hopefully you will have that Q platinum soon :D

Also no VR :( I just need to find someone to boost UFC with. I am hoping to convince someone else in the group to get it as it is like 5$ now.  You wouldn't have it with you in Japan still would you ?

Yeah I would assume that the EU release would be the smallest. It is weird that only NA got the patch but that is the way it goes :). 

Even with the patch the 2nd race is still really tough. My best time was still 3 seconds off the time needed to plat the Eu/Asia version.

I'm hoping so too, it was supposed to arrive either yesterday or the day before lol. Hopefully in the next couple of days. 

Sadly I don't have UFC with me here. :/  I didn't bring the majority of my physical games, just the ones I hadn't done and intended to play fairly soon. 

Japan has less owners on psnp than EU does for 3D dot.

6 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

I'm hoping so too, it was supposed to arrive either yesterday or the day before lol. Hopefully in the next couple of days. 

Sadly I don't have UFC with me here. :/  I didn't bring the majority of my physical games, just the ones I hadn't done and intended to play fairly soon. 

Japan has less owners on psnp than EU does for 3D dot.

Well we will get it done for you :)

And the search continues for someone who owns ufc 2009. If I could find a second copy for cheap I would just boost the game myself.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phil said:

@Dr_Mayus

Do you plan on doing a Japanese import to add to this?

I was actually looking at this, since I do enjoy the looks of it:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1535-実況パワフルプロ野球2012

It's a cartoony style baseball games that's kind of like Hot Shots Golf. Looks cartoony but is really in depth. 

Do you have any idea what that plat entails? I couldn't find a trophy guide when I typed the english name in.

Is there any online? In the game/

36 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Do you have any idea what that plat entails?

Is there any online? In the game/

the plat entails unlocking all the other trophies...smartassery aside, I'm not sure what the modes (pennant, my life, success) are mentioned in the list but the 15,16, and 17th trophies seem to involve winning matches against another person...1, 10, and 30 of them...indicates online play of some sort...

Edited by ProfBambam55

40 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

the plat entails unlocking all the other trophies...smartassery aside, I'm not sure what the modes (pennant, my life, success) are mentioned in the list but the 15,16, and 17th trophies seem to involve winning matches against another person...1, 10, and 30 of them...indicates online play of some sort...

and that could be a problem :(

@UK-Danny-93 why did you mark Uncharted 3 as UR when it's over 10% on both PS3 and PS4? :P 

@zajac9999 wow nice list. You're awesome close to a full UR list :)

@Dr_Mayus and @Matto_lsi everytime i see your comments i cry i have so few URs myself (12 different letters) :( i'm closer to a PS4 only list but that's not as good as your attempt for the UR list :) ..., my biggest problem is don't know which X to get right now...

I have these PS4 only games

101 Ways To Die

Arcade Game Series PAC-MAN

Black & White Bushido

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

Dying Light

Ether One

F

Grim Legend 2: Song of the Dark Swan

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Icey

Jazzpunk

K

Late Shift

Mr. Massagy

Need for Speed

Orc Slayer

Project CARS

Quest of Dungeons

R

Siegecraft Commander

The Order 1886

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Virginia

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

X

Yasai Ninja

Z

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

You guys just made me review ,my UR trophy collection, to see how much letters it would fill..

The UR Alphabet:

# - 3D dot Game Heroes

A - Alpha Protocol :lol:

B - Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (vita)

C - Cross Edge ?

D - Disgaea 4 (4 Disgaea games :lol:)

E - ...

F - F1 Race Stars (both Fallout and all Final Fantasy are to common...)

G - Gran Turismo 5

H - Hardware Rivals..

I - ...

J - ...

K - ...

L - LittleBigPlanet (1,2,Karting)

M - Mind Zero/Mortal Kombat 9

N - Natural Doctrine

O - Overlord II

P - Pupperteer

Q - ...

R - Red Dead Redemption/Rainbow Moon

S - Star Ocean 4.. SAO re:HF, Soul Calibur 5.. SFxT.. 

T - Tales of Symphonia x2 and Thief

U - ...

V - ...

W - White Knight Chronicles/Wipeout 2048 HD

X - ...

Y - ...

Z - ...

Not looking good, only have 17 letters out of 45 UR plats (well, seeing as some series have several UR plats, actually I'm not that surprised), and with exception of K with Kingdom Hearts CoM (that I'm to lazy to play 4x for the remaining trophies), V with Valhalla Knights 3 (in my backlog, not sure into what I will be diving here), X with XCOM (to hard for me, or maybe I never tried that hard..) I'm not really sure what I would play to fill most of those spots..

As for the original Alphabet, I'm still to lazy to play Quest of Dungeon (plus I hate snake mini-game) and I'm still planning to get Shining Resonance plat for my 11k "milestone", but haven't had much time to make progress on it.. and still 200+ trophies to go.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Well, I'm probably going to pick it up. If anybody is interested and wants a boost partner, hit me up. I don't have any Japanese imports yet, and I don't like jrpgs or vns for the most part, and I do like cartoony sports games. This is right up my alley.

So the servers are still up?

I am throwing my hat in the ring for a complete UR collection ?

Let's see who is faster @zajac9999 ?

# - /

A - Alien: Colonial Marines (UR)

B - Binary Domain (UR)

C - Cryptark (UR)

D - Downwell (UR)

E - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (UR)

F - Fairytale Fights (UR)

G - Geometry Wars 3 (UR)

H - Hotline Miami 2 (Not UR)

I - Indigo Prophecy (Not UR)

J - Jamestown + (UR)

K - Knights Contract (UR)

L - Little Big Planet 3 (UR)

M - Muramasa Rebirth (UR)

N - Neverdead (UR)

O - Olli Olli 2 (UR)

P - Painkiller Hell & Damnation (UR)

Q - Quantum Theory (UR)

R - Rogue Legacy (UR)

S - Stardew Valley (UR)

T - Titan Souls (UR)

U - Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (Not UR)

V - Velocity 2x (UR)

W - Worms Ultimate Mayhem (UR)

X - /

Y - Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (UR)

Z - Zombie Driver HD (Not UR)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

if anyone can read Japanese, please, let the class know if the servers are still up and running. Would be nice. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2202-実況パワフルプロ野球2013

has the same 3 trophies as the previous one...ein 1, 10, 30 games against one...also has 3 "online success" modes for getting a bunch of players of various rarities...last 3 trophies in list...at work so brief post...shory answer, appears to have 6 online trophies at first glance...not sure about servers...can look later...

51 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

has the same 3 trophies as the previous one...ein 1, 10, 30 games against one...also has 3 "online success" modes for getting a bunch of players of various rarities...last 3 trophies in list...at work so brief post...shory answer, appears to have 6 online trophies at first glance...not sure about servers...can look later...

Servers are offline according to Konamis website. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

the guy refunded my money at least :D

I went out to a BBQ and by the time I came back it was refunded. 

Nice!

@zajac9999 will have a Japanese buddy check to see if 2014 is still up and what the mp entails. We both like the look of the game, so we'll both probably do it as long as it's all good. I'm a little jelly though. He's able to find 2014 for $10. Cheapest I've found it was almost $30.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

@Dr_Mayus

I just saw on tt.com that only 2014, 2016 are online still. 2013 and older are no longer online.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Servers are offline according to Konamis website. 

apparently when I work long days, my ability to read, write, and process the English language suffer immeasurably...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

well, 1 - I just noticed the thread title...2 - I overlooked your post right before mine saying the server was offline for 2013...3 - the typos in my post are embarrassing...4 - I didn't even answer your question in the post I quoted, yes quoted, asking if the servers were online or not...haha...sorry lads and lasses, way off topic..."- f" grade for bam on this one...but now you know...

rat-a-tat-tat...what's that sound?...yep, a lazy drive-by poster...in my defense, I was at work from 6:30 to 23:30 yesterday...and I work my a$$ off...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1