S - Star Wars Battlefront (UR)
T - Tekken 7 (UR)
U - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (UR)
V - Virtuous Western
W - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (UR)
X - 
Y - Yoko & Yuri: Dr Rat's Revenge
Z - Zippy The Circle: Level 1 & Level 2

Looks like I already have all of them apart from an X, so signing up! 
Couldn't see if the UR was if it was a PSN UR or a PSNP UR. 

• Like 1

hey @Winston  - quick one:

not sure if you are aware, but incase no one has pointed it out -  you have links to both the A-Z Non-Platinum Club and the A-Z Platinum Name Clubs in the OP, but both actually link to the A-Z Non-Platinum Club.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

Been considering this club for a while and finally decided to go for it since I am more than halfway there already, so here's my list so far. Shout out to the OP for continuing the club.

# -

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (UR)

Batman Arkham Asylum 

C -

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS3, UR)

Ether One

Final Fantasy X 

God of War (2018)

Horizon Zero Dawn 

Infamous

Jak II

Killzone 2 (UR)

LA Noire

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (UR)

N -

Overlord II (UR)

Prey

Q -

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Sid Meier's Civilization 6 (UR)

The Last of Us (PS3, UR)

Until Dawn 

Vampyr 

Watch Dogs

X -

Y -

Z -

20/27 

I picked up the Yakuza series (0 through to Like a Dragon) for a Christmas gift to myself so one of those will be Y. I think Necromunda Hired Gun will be my N and Catherine might be my C. It'd be really cool if ioi's James Bond game starts 007 for my # game. Q, X, and Z I have no idea what to do for those. Haven't looked for ones yet and am open to suggestions. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

I picked up the Yakuza series (0 through to Like a Dragon) for a Christmas gift to myself so one of those will be Y. I think Necromunda Hired Gun will be my N and Catherine might be my C. It'd be really cool if ioi's James Bond game starts 007 for my # game. Q, X, and Z I have no idea what to do for those. Haven't looked for ones yet and am open to suggestions. 

Q is really tricky - it can be knocked out quickly using one of the Artifex Mundi Queen's Quest games - those are pretty simple and easy Photo-Hunt Puzzle-lite games, though I ended up doing a little dungeon crawling game called Quest of Dungeons, which was actually pretty good fun (if a little grindy towards the end.)

Z could be knocked out quick with a little 2D platformer called Zero Zero Zero Zero which is... okay... but incredibly quick to plat (only needs like half the game done to get the full platinum!) - though there are a fair few genuinely good, meaty games with "Zombie" in the title, so I'd look at those if you want a longer experience.

X is a real nightmare though! I only have one X game with a platinum done (and it was specifically for this challenge) - X Blaze: Code Embryo, and it was poop-from-a-butt.

• Like 2

The list of mine:

# -
A - A Way Out
B - Battlefield 1
C - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
D - Ducati - 90th Anniversary
E - EA Sports UFC 2 - Ultra Rare
F - Far Cry 5
GGrand Theft Auto V - Ultra Rare
H - Horizon Zero Dawn
I - inFamous Second Son

J -
K -
L - LEGO City Undercover
M - Mafia III
N - Need for Speed Payback
O -
P -
Q -
R - Rogue Company
S - Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
T - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
U - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
V -
W - Watch Dogs: Legion
X -
Y -
Z -

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Martz4040 said:

Nice collection you have :) just missing one letter but there aren't many games to choose for that one...

The rarity is decided on psnp standard :) so from your games shown only Fifa 17 and Just Cause 3 are UR on psnp rarity

6 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

hey @Winston  - quick one:

not sure if you are aware, but incase no one has pointed it out -  you have links to both the A-Z Non-Platinum Club and the A-Z Platinum Name Clubs in the OP, but both actually link to the A-Z Non-Platinum Club.

I mentioned that on Thursday and @Winston replied to my message on Friday and i checked just now both links work correctly for me :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

In agree with @DrBloodmoney on Q mostly. Those Queen's Quest (2 to 4) games are a good way to start. Quest of Dungeons was cool but not al ittle grindy but very grindy in my opinion. It was 40 hours repetion for me. Besides that there is a ps3 action game called Quantum Theory which hardly anybody likes but i think the story was ok and the duck-and-shoot mechanic too. But that game requires some boosting for the online trophies and at least 6 people so going for any other the other games mentioned is definitely easier.

For X there are a few possibilities including action games like X-Men Origins Wolverine, Xeno Crisis two visual novels (a bit mystery theme) called X Blaze Code Embryo and its sequel X Blaze Lost Memories, than a racing game Xenon Racer and then X-Morph Defense which is action and Tower Defense combined :)

Out all of those X games i recommend X-Morph Defense, Xenon Racer and Xblaze Code Embryo.

For Z there are really a couple of games that start with "Zombie", we got Zombie Army 4 on ps+ in spring this year, that could be a starting point :)

• Like 3

@da-Noob123 if you are still looking for suggestions, I personally loved XBlaze Code: Embryo. If VNs aren't your thing, then you can skip the story in XBlaze Lost: Memories for a very easy plat but I don't recommend skipping it.

While we're on the topic of suggestions, does anyone have an ultra rare X game other than XCom?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, yuber1234 said:

While we're on the topic of suggestions, does anyone have an ultra rare X game other than XCom?

Yes: Xeno Crisis, i'm thinking of getting the PS4 Digital Version.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9929-xeno-crisis

But with 410 owners and 18 Platinum Achievers this version is just so on the UR spot. That problem is true for the 3 other trophy lists too.

I haven't found a trophy or achievement guide so can't say how difficult it is to complete.

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

On 19/12/2021 at 10:09 AM, Martz4040 said:

Almost there!

I use PSNP stats, I will specify it on the OP :)

22 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Been considering this club for a while and finally decided to go for it since I am more than halfway there already, so here's my list so far. Shout out to the OP for continuing the club.

Glad to hear that. Since I started the Google Sheet Leaderboards updating the Club has become a breeze. Plus if I ever get burnout or just have to stop the thread I can just give someone admin tools on the Sheets without having to close the Club :)

I will update everything later today ;)

Edited by Winston
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.8.2021 at 0:52 AM, hr_kriese said:

Hi there, I'd like to join as well :)

2064: Read Only Memories

Ark: Survival Evolved (UR)

Blood Bowl 2 (UR)

Cyberpunk 2077

Darkest Dungeon (UR)

Ether One

Fallout 4

Grand Kingdom (UR)

Helldivers (UR)

inFamous: First Light 

Just Cause 3 (UR)

Knack

Lords Of The Fallen (UR)

Mordheim: City of the Damned (UR)

Nioh

Oxenfree

Path of Exile (UR)

Queen's Quest 3: The End Of Dawn

Rayman Legends (UR)

Starwhal (UR)

The Banner Saga (UR)

Unravel

Vampyr

Worms Battlegrounds (UR)

XCOM 2 (UR)

Yakuza 0 (UR)

Z

------------------

26/27, 15 UR :) 

Updated letter Y to Yakuza 0, which makes it ultra rare

• Like 3

Would like to add my list, 22/27 with 8 UR's

#36 Fragments of Midnight

AO Tennis 2

Broken Age

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

DriveClub UR

Ether One

Fifa 20 UR

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Hitman: Absolution

Ico

Jak and Daxter

K

LittleBigPlanet 2 UR

Mafia 2

Need for Speed: The Run UR

Olympic Games: London 2012 UR

Peggle 2

Q - 

Rayman Legends UR

Sonic Generations

Tennis World Tour 2 UR

Unravel 

V - 

WWE 2K15 UR

X - 

Yooka-Laylee

Z - 

• Like 3

I finish 2021 getting an UR A, but not for long, in a few weeks Axiom Verge will be only rare

3D Dot Game Heroes (UR)

Axiom Verge (UR)

Bulletstorm (UR)

Call of Duty: Black Ops II (UR)

Driver San Francisco (UR)

Exist Archive (UR)

Furi (UR)

Gran Turismo 5 (UR)

Hollow Knight

ICO

Just Cause 2 (UR)

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (UR)

Little Big Planet 2 (UR)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance (UR)

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

OlliOlli2 (UR)

Project CARS (UR)

Quantum Theory (UR)

Red Dead Redemption 2 (UR)

Super Meat Boy (UR)

Titan Souls (UR)

Unepic (UR)

Vanquish (UR)

Wet (UR)

X-COM: Enemy Unkown (UR)

Yakuza 4 (UR)

Zombi (UR)

I pause this challenge at the moment because the Axiom Verge platinum burn me a little (fuck Hacker trophy, secret world and the low % final two bosses at 20% items).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

@Steven-Spiegel why will it be rare in a few weeks. It has been UR since it launched

I checked this site:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3423-axiom-verge

On april 2019 rarity was 4.54%, one year later 4.69%, on october 2021 4.87%, now 4.93%. Seems to me that is a tendency to high values, owners increased about 30% and platinum achievers 40% in that time, is a matter of time I think.

PS: The european version always been Rare, so is not that strange that US becomes rare too.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 1