If you could create your own game, what would it be ?

Black Goku

If you could create your own game, what would it be ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If you could create your own game, what would it be ?

• RPG/J-RPG
    • FPS
    • Sport
    • RTS
    • Action-Adventure
    • Point and click
    • Beat'em up/all
    • Visual Novel
    • Fighting games
    • Survival Horror
    • Card game

I'd make a full on Steampunk Soulslike.   Open world with vehicular play, involving hot rods, military tech and air balloons.  

tumblr_mfbg9xJbX11qgvvn1o1_1280.jpg

Melee and gunplay, a vibrant yet industrial city setting, a more cohesive but philosophical narrative, a colour palette worthy of the genre and destructible environments and breakable enemy parts, nicely packaged with a heavy mechanical funk soundtrack!  

Possibly Bloodborne 2:  Steam Souls!  :P 

• Like 1

My favourite genre is action-adventure and, this year, has been very disappointing in that matter. Considering this, I would create a true action-adventure game, that wouldn't make the player spend 18 hours climbing and talking emotional bs with the character's brother or wife, while praying to find some enemies to kill along the way. Maybe "Rise of the Tomb Raider" can fill up the void, though.

I would make a Hack 'n' Slash/RPG game. Something fast-paced that really tests ones reflexes and overall skill but also gives the player the joy of free roaming. It would also have a leveling system and customization options for your character.

Action-Adventure

I'd go broke and in debt doing some far out shit. Like a mix of GTA and the Sims on the surface but you can get a skateboard and play the game like SKATE, or join a fight club/boxing gym and play it like a fighting game, buy and fix up a car to play it like a racing game, etc.

I know it sounds ridiculous but a guy could dream. :P

Edited by Dark Hallow
  • Like 1

Action-Adventure

I'd go broke and in debt doing some far out shit. Like a mix of GTA and the Sims on the surface but you can get a skateboard and play the game like SKATE, or join a fight club/boxing gym and play it like a fighting game, buy and fix up a car to play it like a racing game, etc.

I know it sounds ridiculous but a guy could dream. :P

You're such a little boy inside. :P

• Like 1

I'd make either an interactive movie game in the style of Until Dawn, Heavy Rain, Beyond 2 Souls, etc. but in a world where a zombie apocalypse is happening and it's set in the beginning of the outbreak, an open world survival horror game with a lot of different factions that you can join up with or go against and has meaningful choices that actually impact the story, or a metroidvania game with anime influenced graphics sort of like Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Edited by Kat
  • Like 1

I really would like to make an RPG game that's kind of similar to The Witch's House or The Crooked Man.  Nothing horror-related per-se but something more storyline driven where your actions really affect the outcome of the game without too much focus on fighting.  Something about those types of games really fascinated me.

An Open World Action-Adventure game that you could play as a Dragon and you could choose what element you want like Darkness, Water,Light, Fire etc....
Or Open-World Action-Adventure game where you could play as a Dinosaur as well.
And would like to see a 2D platformer that you can play as a dragon as well.
And a Dragon game for Playstation VR.
Would also make a game that sets Dragons in a Western setting as well as a Futuristic city type setting(No robotic dragons though)

I wouldn't created because of copy-right reasons but would like to see a Zoids 3D fighting game like Battle Legends but  a bit more improved and probably with online play.

Edited by Nightstream88

There's a lot of different great ideas I'd love to bring to life if I somehow had the resources and talent to produce them... but I have such a soft spot for action JRPGs, I think I'd have to go with something like that. Starring a new giant insectoid character unlike anything this forum has ever seen, the cobalt butterfly Schmedi Schmonei  :awesome:

I'd make either an interactive movie game in the style of Until Dawn, Heavy Rain, Beyond 2 Souls, etc. but in a world where a zombie apocalypse is happening and it's set in the beginning of the outbreak, an open world survival horror game with a lot of different factions that you can join up with or go against and has meaningful choices that actually impact the story, or a metroidvania game with anime influenced graphics sort of like Dust: An Elysian Tail.

I love your idea

• Like 1

I haven't given it much thought but I think I would make an RPG in some beautiful world, where you get to fly on dragons and have an animal sidekick, fighting against people trying to take over the land or something like that. :dance: I always dislike it in games when I have to kill animals I love in real life, it feels wrong even though it isn't real, I just want to love them and pet them and call them George. :lol:

I actually started writing a story for a game about a year ago, though it's kind of been on and off. So far I got two characters and a bunch of story/lore ideas I yet have to connect. Also got a good amount of gameplay mechanic ideas, trying to blend mmo style elements into a single player action (J)RPG, I know it sounds weird but I think it would be really cool if I somehow manage to make it work out. I've also wrote some music but don't have any full tracks yet, just rough ideas. Yeah, basically just a bunch of ideas right now lol. It kinda sucks though that I can't even draw well enough to lay out some concept art, but I'm trying. Slowly but surely I guess.

Edited by FeralTurtle