If you could create your own game, what would it be ?

Black Goku

If you could create your own game, what would it be ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If you could create your own game, what would it be ?

• RPG/J-RPG
    • FPS
    • Sport
    • RTS
    • Action-Adventure
    • Point and click
    • Beat'em up/all
    • Visual Novel
    • Fighting games
    • Survival Horror
    • Card game

• 3 weeks later...

I always thought a jrpg with the three kingdoms era in china or the sengoku period would be fun as fuck. I would love to create one with for example (Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun, Sun Shang Xiang, Wei Yan, Jiang Wei, and Huang Zhong) with some guest party members depending what battle it is historically and have maybe more then one storyline for each major kingdom although it would be a massive undertaking.

And just because its fun to think about it heres the sengoku era party list
Nobunaga Oda (main char for most game)
Nouhime
Toshiee Maeda
Katsuie Shibata
Hideyoshi Hashiba/Toyotomi
Mitsuhide Akechi

then later in the game Ieayasu takes the reigns or something lol 

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

My childhood favourite games where Digimon and Pokémon, but ever since both series have lost its flavour for me.So being inspired by them I d make a game which plays in a world where monsters and humans live side by side,but where there still is some dark elites who have other plans.

It would be a million times better than pokemon cuz Pokemon is made for 6 year olds and most rexent entries charge u extra money to buy Pokemons whoch ahpuld already be in the game

large connected areas with a mobile base map

realistic graphics with a touch of fantasy

RPG elements but not full RPG, romance system, party system, one ending, many choices but nothing too relevant, it's still one story that has to be told

action gameplay all the way from shooter to hand to hand combat, 3rd person over the shoulder dynamic camera, one difficulty

higher graphical fidelity prerendered cinematics for spectable and high budget feel that smoothly flow in and out of gameplay, heavy story and chanarcter based

all with a huge budget, this has to be a spectable, an example of cutting edge tech

100% singleplayer main game, maybe online extra modes separate from the main game

I'm actually working on a game with a few people. It's a turn-based strategy RPG. A homage to the original Shining Force games by the name of Legacies of Veridocia! I joined late, so I had nothing to do with the story, but I got to design some maps, characters and contribute some art. We did actually manage to put out a demo last year which was awesome~!

Either a 3rd person action-adventure with stealth elements set in a ocean-based world, something like this idea I posted a couple of years ago (the second one), or a 3D platformer with linear levels and fast moves like double jump, air dash, ground pound, etc. 

Edited by Slava